Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

projecthalaxy posted:

With how much Cole and JBL were talking it up, I kind of want Raw to start with Cole telling us Reigns was fired at 8 AM Momday morning and for him to never be seen again.

same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
People before were talking about how Kalisto hosed up with his spot in the Elimination Chamber match earlier this year. What he did today made up for that and then some.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

"we want cena"

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

keevo posted:

loving Kalisto though...

Kalisto is one of my fav wrestlers ever and tonight really cemented that poo poo

however!

I hope he doesn't do anything that stupid ever again in his career

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

WadeBartender posted:

I hope the Roman Reigns that ended the ppv wins the rumble and not Tater Tots and Magic Beans Roman

You already know in your heart what it will be

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Ya know, WWE is in dire need of top babyfaces right now. If they suspend/fire Reigns, the top face is Ambrose. Below him? That's when it gets really murky.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

projecthalaxy posted:

With how much Cole and JBL were talking it up, I kind of want Raw to start with Cole telling us Reigns was fired at 8 AM Momday morning and for him to never be seen again.

It's pretty loving heartless to fire someone on Momday

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

So if Roman feuds with Triple H through Wrestlemania, who's winning the Rumble

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
Sami Zayn

DynamiteKidd
Jun 11, 2015

by Shine
"Kallisto did some spots in a spotfest so he needs a main event push right now" is certainly an odd thought but it doesn't seem terrible unpopular at the moment

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013

Dr. rear end posted:

Its Kalisto's time to shine

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

Dr. rear end posted:

Owens maybe?

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

If you are a WWE talent, don't get sick!

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

All three of these people now work for WWE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDkDMpIlKY4

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Dr. rear end posted:

Roman

Beats HHH, Brock, and Sheamus all in one night

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
I really wish discussion wouldn't split between the GDT and the previous RAW thread every PPV, it makes the discussion incredibly hard to follow.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

DynamiteKidd posted:

"Kallisto did some spots in a spotfest so he needs a main event push right now" is certainly an odd thought but it doesn't seem terrible unpopular at the moment

its more that a big spot reminded people how cool he is.

he could probably be their new mysterio if they gave half a poo poo

\/\/\/\/\/Outstanding\/\/\/\/

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels
That was an awesome finish f the haters.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

loving the one excited guy in the sea of bored faces.

MadRhetoric
Feb 18, 2011

I POSSESS QUESTIONABLE TASTE IN TOUHOU GAMES

HHH paying homage to his bestie the day he gets a podcast special.

Also, in ring, that was probably the best the WWE has been since Daniel Bryan had his everything hosed up. Shame the build was rear end.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

oatgan posted:

"we want cena"

They chanted that for literally like the opening minute then never again.

Good show. Exceeded my expectations. Mixed feelings on both singles title match results, but in the end I liked both. Holy mother, Ambrose is over as gently caress and the way he celebrated made it seem like a big deal which is cool and good.

Also that postmatch owned owned owned but they need to run with it.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
Tonight I learned that the PPVs with the lamest build usually turn out good or at least ok.

Mania 31, HIAC, and TLC.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

sigmachiev posted:

That was an awesome finish f the haters.

I don't see any haters man

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
I completely missed TLC. What matches should I go back and watch, or was the whole show good top to bottom?

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

MotU posted:

I completely missed TLC. What matches should I go back and watch, or was the whole show good top to bottom?

The only one not worth your time was ADR/Swagger imo. Tag match starts slow but gets good. Dean/KO was match of the night. Tables match surprisingly good.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

MotU posted:

Every match was technically fine, I didn't think there were any bad matches, but poo poo like Rusev/Ryback isn't worth watching because there's no heat behind it. Best match was the first, the tag team triple.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

that tables match was fuckin garbage

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Blast Fantasto posted:

People before were talking about how Kalisto hosed up with his spot in the Elimination Chamber match earlier this year. What he did today made up for that and then some.

When he did the crossbody off of the ladder being lifted by Big E, I thought, "Nice that he made up for EC with a pretty crazy dangerous spot that was a cool visual." And then he went and pulled out one of the craziest ladder match spots since Wrestlemania X7.

MadRhetoric
Feb 18, 2011

I POSSESS QUESTIONABLE TASTE IN TOUHOU GAMES

MotU posted:

The show was solid (Ryback vs Rusev was meh) and in a vacuum, there wasn't a bad match.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

It was fine. Tables matches are inherently lame because you can't really use them as weapons and the only thing you can really do is set up tables that people forget about.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

It pissed me off that whoever laid out the match seemed completely unfamiliar with Chekhov's gun. If you can't do blood, don't have a cheese grater. If you won't do fire, don't have lighter fluid. All it did was leave a feeling of disappointment about the finish.

mclast
Nov 12, 2008

catchphrase over
I was live, but Sasha/Becky, tag match, Owens/Ambrose, and the finish were all amazing. Wyatts/ECW exceeded my expectations too

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

i like it when triple h gets beat up

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

the tables match was total chaos and not in a good way like the tag title match, imo. Blown spots everywhere, nobody knew what they were doing, everybody was out of position constantly, everything Strowman did looked like rear end, all the hardcore spots felt pretty watered down after the tag match, etc...

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

zakharov posted:

Tonight I learned that the PPVs with the lamest build usually turn out good or at least ok.

Mania 31, HIAC, and TLC.

Mania was real bad though?

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

i like it when triple h gets beat up

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
Liked Becky/Sasha. Tag title match owned. IC Title match was good. WHC match started fine, started to suck, picked up some pretty decent steam, finish was ridiculous, post-match crossed into absurdity.

I really have no idea what they thought that finish was supposed to do. Roman largely overcomes the numbers by himself, still comes pretty close, eats a Brogue Kick, makes enough of a late move to make Sheamus look like a pussy but Sheamus still wins anyway. Who benefitted from that?

Cory Lidle fucked around with this message at 06:21 on Dec 14, 2015

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Hbk burying Ziegler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

if they put the strap on Reigns the show ends with thunderous boos and no one benefits from that either

• Locked thread