Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

E-Tank posted:

Gonna trot this one out here again because it's just so :ironicat: that it needs to be re-visited.

Yes. The same person who has with no hint of self awareness basically implied that all meat eaters are evil carnists who revel in the slaughter that went into their food. . . Wants you to know that you shouldn't be a butt about being Vegan.

:irony:

Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne! :black101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doopliss
Nov 3, 2012

Stinky_Pete posted:

Any time you patronize a business that doesn't exclusively employ vegans, you are complicit in giving people money to buy torture meat, so there's no non-symbolic point in simply living vegan.
Are we still doing the 'mocking monotony' thing? I think I may have lost the plot. :shrug:

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Doopliss posted:

Are we still doing the 'mocking monotony' thing? I think I may have lost the plot. :shrug:

I certainly am.

Attaching a moral argument into personal choices such as "what you eat" is pretty silly, and any argument resulting from that is probably going to be pretty funny to watch.

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

I think we should call the Avengers.

If we can somehow steer this discussion in the direction of ethical consumerism and whether or not you can be a morally good person while living in a first-world nation, we'll hit peak D&D.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

That's like the second three bears comic this week, where did that come from?

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

E-Tank
Aug 4, 2011

gently caress off Dees.

E-Tank fucked around with this message at 20:25 on Dec 14, 2015

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
The only surprising thing is that he took so long.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

E-Tank posted:

Y'know, Dees was kind of that crazy uncle you know. Ranting to himself about the zionist plot to destroy us all and how vaccines cause cancer.

Now? Now he's reached a new level of low.

gently caress off Dees.

So are you new here or what

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

endlessmonotony posted:

I certainly am.

Attaching a moral argument into personal choices such as "what you eat" is pretty silly, and any argument resulting from that is probably going to be pretty funny to watch.

"Might as well make no ethical considerations ever," agrees society

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
It was fine when you said the jews invented the holocaust myth for reasons (seriously what do we get from that plot again? Was I supposed to get a Holocaust Card to get discounts?) and silence any noble heroes seeking the truth and just asking questions, but calling a shooting fake? You have crossed the LINE sir!

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

E-Tank posted:

Y'know, Dees was kind of that crazy uncle you know. Ranting to himself about the zionist plot to destroy us all and how vaccines cause cancer.

Now? Now he's reached a new level of low.

gently caress off Dees.
It is hardly a new low. Without even getting into the holocaust and 9/11 being faked he had this one for Charlie Hebdo:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
It really was a mistake equipping our special ops Jew Agenda guys with menorah branded ski masks and a big flag marked 'false flag'.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

You know, if all these mass shootings were faked to take gun rights, you'd think the people faking them would have thought "huh, none of these faked shootings have incited meaningful gun reform, maybe we should try a different approach!" or something.

Tritanomalicious
Mar 14, 2008

A dog, A barrel... RIDICULOUS!
This is an absolutely ridiculous false premise. I can't believe Dees would make such a huge mistake!

Clearly, the woman pretending to be a victim of a mass shooting on television would be up for an Emmy, not an Oscar.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

alnilam posted:

What I'm wondering is, why don't we ever hear the gun community condemning this kind of thing when it happens?

What does the ammosexuals care about vegans and other wierdos?

Willatron
Sep 22, 2009
I actually do find factory farming abhorrent and try to buy ethically raised meat when I can, but I also live in a food desert of a city center with few options for groceries and I don't make enough money to afford a car AND downtown rent, so gently caress it, I'm buying this 3$ fast food burger.

Red Mundus
Oct 22, 2010
I don't know anyone personally that is a holocaust-denier.

I know several people who believe in false flag attacks. Many of them from college/university. That poo poo scares me and it amazes me how mainstream false flag attacks are among people. I've had people ask me if false flag attacks are real or what they are supposed to be.

A combination of gullibility, stupidity, and "the world isn't awful like this, it can't be real" is surprisingly pervasive in some people. I never thought I'd be having arguments with people about it.

The Larch
Jan 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Tatum Girlparts posted:

It really was a mistake equipping our special ops Jew Agenda guys with menorah branded ski masks and a big flag marked 'false flag'.

If you say an attack is a false flag when committing it, then it's what you say it is so it's not a false flag. But if it's not a false flag and you say it's a false flag, then it's not what you say it is so it is a false flag. Which means :psyboom:

E-Tank
Aug 4, 2011

Tatum Girlparts posted:

So are you new here or what

Not really? I guess I just have missed Dees more crazier poo poo. I remember him mostly for the franken food pics that border on parody, the radiation from microwaves/cell phones baking kid's brains, terminators protecting our parks from human destruction, and the pope wanting to create a NWO that keeps the environment safe.

CampingCarl posted:

It is hardly a new low. Without even getting into the holocaust and 9/11 being faked he had this one for Charlie Hebdo:

Tatum Girlparts posted:

It was fine when you said the jews invented the holocaust myth for reasons (seriously what do we get from that plot again? Was I supposed to get a Holocaust Card to get discounts?) and silence any noble heroes seeking the truth and just asking questions, but calling a shooting fake? You have crossed the LINE sir!

I am so so sorry, I was not aware he was a holocaust denier. In retrospect that should have been obvious. I am an idiot. :suicide:

E-Tank fucked around with this message at 19:31 on Dec 14, 2015

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

CampingCarl posted:

:golfclap: A flag labelled "False Flag" is straight-up Kelly-esque.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Where can I get a menorah balaclava

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
So is Dees actually paid for this stuff.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
If you look closely, it's also some menorah facepaint

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Kurtofan posted:

I imagine Alex Jones-esque conspiracy theorists gobble this poo poo up. He did sell a book of his cartoons photoshops a while back.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

If he's so close to the truth, then why hasn't zionist-controlled Big Media sued him into oblivion yet for such easy litigation targets as, say, his use of album art in his "supertramp did 9/11" piece?

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

alnilam posted:

If he's so close to the truth, then why hasn't zionist-controlled Big Media sued him into oblivion yet for such easy litigation targets as, say, his use of album art in his "supertramp did 9/11" piece?

They did cost him his job at Sesame Street.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

alnilam posted:

If I had to guess, he probably does consider himself a "targeted individual" and makes excuses like "They'd never be that overt", when his cartoons are about way more overt things.

Mister Beeg
Sep 7, 2012

A Certified Jerk
Ward Sutton drew this to tie-in to what is probably going to be the biggest movie of the year:

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

alnilam posted:

Why go to all that trouble when they can just stack his shoes

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
For real, at the next ISIS mass shooting they should carry fake Mossad ID just to get rednecks to think it's a False Flag attack and hate Israel.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

ikanreed posted:

If I had to guess, he probably does consider himself a "targeted individual" and makes excuses like "They'd never be that overt", when his cartoons are about way more overt things.

Yeah, they just stack his shoes or steal all his right shoes or whatever the gently caress it was.

e:f,b

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Rorus Raz posted:

menorah balaclava

impossible to say without a melody

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

Kurtofan posted:

He doesn't seem to be paid for the the type of things I post here outside of people buying his book. He apparently is paid to do covers for other people's books which tend to be written by people as crazy as him, NWO, cure cancer with herbs, banks own you, ect.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

ikanreed posted:

His cartoons are purposefully hammy to grab attention, he's said as much.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Also, they can't do anything overtly, because then they wouldn't be a shadow organization! :downs:

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

CampingCarl posted:

I just love that the flag is labeled false flag. It makes the entire thing adorable in its stupidity.

Ceci n'est pas un drapeau

Not My Leg
Nov 6, 2002

AYN RAND AKBAR!

ikanreed posted:

He does consider himself targeted, but that's because Dees is legitimately mentally ill. Here's the shoe stacking incident others have referred to.

Dees thinks the CIA used thermal imaging to determine when he was taking a nap so that they could enter his house and covertly stack his shoes to stop him spreading the word about Fukushima.

Anyway. Trump acrostic?

Trump acrostic.

Change "Murica" to "Joe Liccar"

Edible Hat
Jul 23, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

endlessmonotony posted:

I certainly am.

This is a really weird post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Mister Beeg posted:

Ward Sutton drew this to tie-in to what is probably going to be the biggest movie of the year:

The sad Lucas in the final panel is great. It reminds me of Ted Rall's sad blowjob.

• Locked thread