Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ICR
Dec 31, 2008

MarcusSA posted:

The guild size increase is nice too. This is a great patch I can't wait to see what the christmas sale brings :homebrew:

It brings me not being able to provide Christmas presents to my family and loved ones. It's gonna be horrible.

I already picked out my cardboard box I'll be owning for the New Year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
oh god ill be hitting VIP 6 probably help me

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!

Drythe posted:

Where's Phyresis

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

on discord talking about hearthstone, usually

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

how much longer is this maintenance

i want to spider some mans

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
About 4 hours.

godface zillah
Nov 18, 2012

no one talks in goonlactus chat anyways

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
It might not suck to chat now.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Yeah new chat system should change some things. The Hebrons do some talking quite a bit for a system that literally only allowed like, 15 letters per line

And once we get 40 members per alliance, we can probably move 10 guys to our 3 alliances and close one up. Who knows.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Oh hell, I almost forgot. So did you all see in the patch notes that it saves your chat channel you are on?

So right now, when you log in, it shuffles you from channel to channel. Now, you can pick a channel and it will always load you there as long as it isn't full. This OWNS.

In the OP, we have Channel 859 for the goons. Please go ahead and set that on log in that way we can all chat when we are playing together.

Overflow channel is 860.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

Looks like all the Spiders are Speed type.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

It makes sense, and there aren't many Speed types I like, so I'm cool with that.

e: Downloading update in game now.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Yeah it's all good really. Would have loved Miles as blast but it's cool.

Greywords
Oct 17, 2008

Where we're going, we won't need eyes to Select Warp.
That makes me a little sad, but I'll never say no to more spiders.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Greywords posted:

That makes me a little sad, but I'll never say no to more spiders.

Just wait for round two with Mayday Parker, Ben Reilly, and Kaine. Followed by round three of Spider-Man 2099, Spider-Man Noir, and Peter Porker. Ending in round 4 of Pavitr Prabhakar, Spider-Monkey, and Spider-Man: Reign whose webshooter is actually replaced with him ejaculating poison semen.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Yeah new chat system should change some things. The Hebrons do some talking quite a bit for a system that literally only allowed like, 15 letters per line

And once we get 40 members per alliance, we can probably move 10 guys to our 3 alliances and close one up. Who knows.

Was gonna ask about this, I've only accepted one person before the downtime, should we keep funneling people into worst alliance or start shuffling them into one of the big three?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

C. Everett Koop posted:

Was gonna ask about this, I've only accepted one person before the downtime, should we keep funneling people into worst alliance or start shuffling them into one of the big three?

I think the member increase goes by alliance level if I read the patch notes right. Let's take a look at how the game is after maintenance.

Greywords
Oct 17, 2008

Mr Hootington posted:

Just wait for round two with Mayday Parker, Ben Reilly, and Kaine. Followed by round three of Spider-Man 2099, Spider-Man Noir, and Peter Porker. Ending in round 4 of Pavitr Prabhakar, Spider-Monkey, and Spider-Man: Reign whose webshooter is actually replaced with him ejaculating poison semen.

I legitimately await these additions to the game!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

I want playable Jeremiah Jehoshaphat Jameson with Whiplash costume, make it happen ICR.

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!
When will this maintenance end

Honest Davion
Jul 25, 2006
I buy Joel Nerf Guns

Mr Hootington posted:

and Peter Porker

Would whale for this.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Greywords posted:

I legitimately await these additions to the game!

I'm just irritated I have to wait another year for Dr. Strange.

Well I eagerly await Jack of Hearts, Battlestar, and D-Man.

Greywords
Oct 17, 2008

In 1 3/4 hours. 5 pm PST, 8 pm EST.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

I want playable Jeremiah Jehoshaphat Jameson with Whiplash costume, make it happen ICR.

No J. Jonah Jameson's attacks will all be based oh him just screaming at the opposing character. His voice rivals Black Bolt.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Greywords posted:

In 1 3/4 hours. 5 pm PST, 8 pm EST.

Mr. Gaz please. Make 8PM EST happen. I am full mast for this patch.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Mr Hootington posted:

No J. Jonah Jameson's attacks will all be based oh him just screaming at the opposing character. His voice rivals Black Bolt.

That's how he does airbending.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

That's how he does airbending.

drat, J Jenna Jameson sounds ownage.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

drat, J Jenna Jameson sounds ownage.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Wow I had no idea JJJ Jr used to be a blonde.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

JJJ is amazing. Wow new favorite Marvel character.

Postmodifier, my friend, this is for you. Black Widow is the weekly character discussion on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/FutureFight/comments/3wni9i/weekly_character_discussion_black_widow_20151214/

postmodifier
Nov 24, 2004

The LIQUOR BOTTLES are out in full force.
MOM is surely nearby.
Widowns.

That discussion leads me to wonder what my best move is in terms of ISO-08 sets, I'm on track to roll a high-star Overdrive, but would I really benefit more from something like Stark Backing or Binary Power for soloing?

the age old question, to ttk or not to ttk

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I just got the notification that my energy is full... this is not ok!

Hopefully the daily reset. I managed to get it done before the servers went down and wouldn't mind some extra crystals to buy all those pretty pretty costumes. I'm gonna hold off on buying crystals for a bit though. I feel like come christmas time they'll have a much better deal then the 1+1 they have now.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Darke GBF posted:

*kuku*

Netmarbu~

Those patch notes are good but the above is my favorite part of the game.

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Always gotta pay it forward.

StarkRavingMad posted:

Those patch notes are good but the above is my favorite part of the game.

Same.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

3 minute countdown. Please Mr Gaz... I can't breath

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
And there's the bell!

Greywords
Oct 17, 2008

We are live, everyone!

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Hogama posted:

And there's the bell!

:ducksiren: SERVERS UP!!!!!! :ducksiren:

I'm not used to things working exactly at the time they're supposed to. What the gently caress.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
Okay, right away, I'm seeing that Cap's new costume is like AoU PLUS 2099 - Shield Strike does a follow-up combo after the slam, and Ready for Battle does a lunge attack in addition to adding the defense buff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Luck of the Irish...

Had my free daily hero login.

Got Spider-Gwen

omg

• Locked thread