Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Munin
Nov 14, 2004

Not a match that thrills the soul...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Munin posted:

Not a match that thrills the soul...

who is worse today, Lazio or Samp? I feel that if Lazio loses then Pioli is dead.

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

Gigi Galli posted:

who is worse today, Lazio or Samp? I feel that if Lazio loses then Pioli is dead.

Samp. Creating about 1 chance for every 2 or 3 Lazio one. Lazio are dire because their finishing touch has been unbelievably sloppy. They are discovering all the ways to send the ball way above the goal. That's why Samp, despite mostly being under the cosh, had what is probably the best shot of the match.

[edit] There was a free kick just now which exemplified the Lazio performance. A scuffed shot which went well wide of the wall, even wider from goal, and out for a goal kick.

Munin fucked around with this message at 21:58 on Dec 14, 2015

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

Gigi Galli posted:

Serie A is on Sky in Italy, which is a premium channel and you need a subscription. It used to be that RAI would show all national team games on free TV, which means you can stream it, but I'm not entirely sure that it's the case any more, worth checking. Basically, you can stream all of the RAI channels (RAI1-3, RaiSport, and a bunch of other poo poo) for free if you have an Italian VPN, so anything on that channel.

I did this for a while but I realized I rarely used it so I cancelled it. Might renew for the olympics as RAI does the same thing BBC does.

Thanks! I'll check out RAI stuff, but it sounds like Serie A is still search for streams.

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

gently caress...

Beautiful header in the end. Just as Samp had started getting a bit more of the ball.

[edit] The Lazio reserve Goalie is making a show of himself... Equaliser follows!

Munin fucked around with this message at 22:35 on Dec 14, 2015

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Munin posted:

[edit] The Lazio reserve Goalie is making a show of himself... Equaliser follows!

Anderson's own goal I'd say.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

lmao that ending was great, Marchetti injuring himself on the goal celebration was ridiculous and it was ultimately because of that that Samp equalized

Zamboni Jesus
Jul 3, 2007

We don't really care about what that bug-eyed fat walrus has to say
What happened to Lazio? I haven't seen them play this year, but they were good last year and are really crap now apparently? Also Felipe Anderson was getting a ton of hype and I haven't heard his name at all, did he turn into crap or is it just Lazio poo poo?

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
Curse of the provinciales

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Zamboni Jesus posted:

What happened to Lazio? I haven't seen them play this year, but they were good last year and are really crap now apparently? Also Felipe Anderson was getting a ton of hype and I haven't heard his name at all, did he turn into crap or is it just Lazio poo poo?

They have fallen apart inexplicably. It's weird, they've been doing insanely well in the Europa League. I wanna say Felipe Anderson got injured? He was doing fine earlier this season, scored a few goals, was doing well in the EL, but I haven't watched Lazio lately to see if he's dead or what.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

To be fair the only reason any watched Lazio is to see if they come out to the pitch by the Imperial Storm Trooper March.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Lazio is most likely in financial trouble and I bet players are getting paid infrequently. They had to make some financial obfuscation this year in order to even play the Europa League, after failing the UCL play-off.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

canepazzo posted:

Lazio is most likely in financial trouble and I bet players are getting paid infrequently. They had to make some financial obfuscation this year in order to even play the Europa League, after failing the UCL play-off.

I'll believe that. They seem to be in the "don't give a gently caress" mindset like Parma had last year.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Race to the bottom between Lazio and Genoa?

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
There are Coppa Italia matches today and tomorrow, including a Juve - Torino derby tomorrow. Allegri said today that he's going to rotate the squad, Neto and Rugani are starting, and it will probably be Morata and Zaza up front.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Jonathan Calleri's agent said that he's joining Inter, and will then go out on loan to Bologna or Chievo, since Inter do not have a non-EU spot available right now. The one time I watched Boca this year to watch Tevez, Calleri did this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeXSFWQOX5w

Cippalippus
Mar 31, 2007

Out for a ride, chillin out w/ a couple of friends. Going to be back for dinner
Lotito has managed Lazio quite competently and if the supporters believe that in today's Italy someone is going to waste money on a Serie A team, boy are they in for a huge disappointment.
If Lotito goes, Lazio ends up playing against the Parrocchia team of Frosinone's ghetto.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

A Milan warehouse worker has been arrested for stealing and smuggling out official Milan products (jerseys etc.). Plot twist: he's Galliani's ex-brother in law.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Genoa are currently losing to Alessandria, who already eliminated Palermo.

Forza grigi!

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

canepazzo posted:

Genoa are currently losing to Alessandria, who already eliminated Palermo.

Forza grigi!

Extra time, Genoa tied it up at the death.

Cippalippus
Mar 31, 2007

Out for a ride, chillin out w/ a couple of friends. Going to be back for dinner
Alessandria winning

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Goran Pandev is an anime

Also Alessandria won, very naice

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Inter have been scoring some lovely goals recently. Is the era of 1-0 now over?

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003

trem_two posted:

Inter have been scoring some lovely goals recently. Is the era of 1-0 now over?

did brozovic score two twin looking curling stunners in back to back games or did i just watch the same highlight?

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
Can't wait to wake up early and watch Roma get knocked out by Spezia tomorrow!

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
Fabricio Miccoli announced his retirement today. RIP.

He was real good once and he also played in Portugal and Malta.

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003

MrBling posted:

never forget https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtskILpKWwU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

MrBling posted:

RIP RIP, he was the proto-Giovinco and better imo. I hope he buys Lecce or at least gets on their board or something.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
Roma have missed two pens vs spezia right now...

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

The X-man cometh posted:

Can't wait to wake up early and watch Roma get knocked out by Spezia tomorrow!

Seltzer posted:

Roma have missed two pens vs spezia right now...

loving lmao

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
Annnnnd they've lost

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Whoever called Spezia - Alessandria at SNAI a few months ago is now the richest man in the country

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009

Gigi Galli posted:

loving lmao

Did I jinx it, or do I watch then play too much?

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

The second to last penalty that Spezia scored, they celebrated like Totti, with the thumb. Cheeky!

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

The X-man cometh posted:

Did I jinx it, or do I watch then play too much?

I think we all knew it was coming.

If Rudi isn't canned soon I'd be very surprised. Come to Milan

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Fiorentina's still struggling with Carpi, one crossbar each, a couple more chances for us but we're not playing very good at the moment.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

it's so frustrating to like a manager who's struggling. i want rudi out but i don't want him out

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

lmao roma

Gigi Galli posted:

RIP RIP, he was the proto-Giovinco and better imo. I hope he buys Lecce or at least gets on their board or something.

This would be great, I hope so too.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Piazza etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Reds flying everywhere

RIP Viola

• Locked thread