Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

CashEnsign posted:

Why so much hate for Securitas? Is it because he is gay?

I am baffled that you even ask this. What a weird question.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Bigbillthaboss posted:

Can you guys stop quoting that eonwe guy, just add him to the ignore list. He's doing nothing but spam posting and trolling.

The day I take posting advice from you is the day I become mentally ill.

Favonius
Nov 28, 2014

RhoA posted:

This thread :suicide:.

:munch:

Numismancer
Sep 15, 2004

by sebmojo
Now then if we're done with the earnest horror at people saying mean things to each other in an online gaming slapfight, we can go back to 'Eve Online', as we've got poo poo to do.

PuppiesAndKitties
Jun 5, 2008
I LOVE KYASHI'S MONEY
Grimey Drawer
All of you need to go outside.

Some need to cut back on drinking/substances.

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

Venom Snake posted:

If we are playing fair here Endie shouldn't be under any illusions that what he said in the logs that were leaked wasn't exactly being nice to the Imperial Directorate either.

I suggested everyone drop the whole subject pages ago, and haven't gone around log-dumping or stuff, and would just be grateful to be left out of it at this point.

Edit: those who want to find proper material can dig up old war updates when I insult everyone, friendly or hostile. God willing, I'll do the same again.

k-spar
Sep 25, 2004

Citizen Rat posted:

Does it count as 'character assassination' when its a closed channel that wasn't meant to get leaked? I haven't seen anyone from the directorate or anyone from goonswarm in general call Endie mentally ill anywhere in public.

Yeah kind of, discrediting him in the face of other directors and leadership who may actually be sympathetic to him otherwise. Like Blawrf.

Honestly when you've disillusioned Endie and Blawrf, your kind of in the deep end. They're pretty loving chill.

Numismancer
Sep 15, 2004

by sebmojo
^^ Then join BAT and stop trying to wave a bloody shirt, neither Endie nor I are interested in this crap.

Endie posted:

I suggested everyone drop the whole subject pages ago, and haven't gone around log-dumping or stuff, and would just be grateful to be left out of it at this point.

Agreed, Endie is going his own way, mean things were said by various people in an entirely predictable way, nothing our enemies desired actually happened and their best efforts to rock the boat have failed utterly.

gg wp nextmap

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Numismancer posted:

Now then if we're done with the earnest horror at people saying mean things to each other in an online gaming slapfight, we can go back to 'Eve Online', as we've got poo poo to do.

yes im sure the posting on here really interrupted what was going on in the game

those poor posts, we'll never get them back

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

Numismancer posted:

Blawrf on reddit posted:

With the "loving over" of Blawrf, Endie means this. How I was ousted from a position where I was told I was wanted because of inactivity due to surgery.

That was kinda lovely yo.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Endie posted:

Agreed.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

PuppiesAndKitties posted:

All of you need to go outside.

Some need to cut back on drinking/substances.

You are the only sane poster in this thread.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
guys we totally didn't do these hosed up things but if we DID WE'D BE TOTALLY JUSTIFIED

IM ALSO GOING TO WHITE KNIGHT CONSTANTLY IN RESPONSE TO EONWE, KNOWN GOODPOSTER AND THEN BITCH ABOUT HOW THE THREAD IS BEING DERAILED

PuppiesAndKitties
Jun 5, 2008
I LOVE KYASHI'S MONEY
Grimey Drawer

Unfunny Poster posted:

You are the only sane poster in this thread.

:ironicat: :smith:

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Laffo all this loving handwringing over shitposting now that eonwe opposed the precious gsf groupthink.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

SperginMcBadposter posted:

Laffo all this loving handwringing over shitposting now that eonwe opposed the precious gsf groupthink.

its actually illegal not to call someone mentally ill if you read this thread

PuppiesAndKitties
Jun 5, 2008
I LOVE KYASHI'S MONEY
Grimey Drawer

Eonwe posted:

its actually illegal not to call someone mentally ill if you read this thread

What man could possibly plumb the depths of such CODIFIED SPACE LAW?

*shudder*

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!
guys this name calling may not have happened in america so it's okay

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

What man could possibly plumb the depths of such CODIFIED SPACE LAW?

*shudder*

It's a hard life out there for us Space Nazi's.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

gwrtheyrn posted:

nothing like an archeage reference

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!

Eonwe posted:

nothing like an archeage reference

:glomp:

PuppiesAndKitties
Jun 5, 2008
I LOVE KYASHI'S MONEY
Grimey Drawer
Also the only reason I'm sane is that I got out of the crazy-making shitshow that is being overly invested in EVE. I wandered off after Mittens removed my forums access after that Mandozer episode and have been much happier for it.

Being happy and well-adjusted can happen to you too!

Txxt
Dec 11, 2004

is this your character or some sort of incredibly obtuse inside joke, or... i'm confused

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Also the only reason I'm sane is that I got out of the crazy-making shitshow that is being overly invested in EVE. I wandered off after Mittens removed my forums access after that Mandozer episode and have been much happier for it.

Being happy and well-adjusted can happen to you too!

As a non-EVE Goon, I'm just watching from the sidelines wanting people to not be spastic over a video game.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

Well admittedly at this point nobody is being spastic about the video game itself, they are being spastic about their spacebros being less bro-y than expected

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Ed Jurak posted:

is this your character or some sort of incredibly obtuse inside joke, or... i'm confused

hole squad poking their head out and doing gud. If it continues it means there will be three more weeks of winter.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

gwrtheyrn posted:

:laffo:

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ChickenWing posted:

Well admittedly at this point nobody is being spastic about the video game itself, they are being spastic about their spacebros being less bro-y than expected

True. We can still be friends ChickenWing though.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

im calling for space court mk III. who will defend endie's mental health?

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Stupid dumb drama is how half of the best wars in this game got started.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

Unfunny Poster posted:

True. We can still be friends ChickenWing though.

I am everybody's spacebro

You're all mentally ill :buddy:

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Matter of fact, I'm salty now.
So I'm not fully caught up but basically there is a load of space drama because an inactive dude had some space privileges removed, and then made a reddit post about it.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Citizen Rat posted:

I'm just amused at who is an acceptable target for insults/character assassination and who is not according to the internet. I'm a terrible whoreslut. Mittens is a sociopath. Mirana & Aryth are the Stazi. Sion is a Nazi. That's fine. But anything at anyone else, oh no, oh no! It's a different version of rebelling against imagined authority.

Who gives a poo poo what reddit thinks?

I'm pretty sure that most of the directorate is normal dudes, some of whom are assholes sure.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Recoome posted:

So I'm not fully caught up but basically there is a load of space drama because an inactive dude had some space privileges removed, and then made a reddit post about it.

that and the leadership called now inactive leaderguy mentally ill. well allegedly. who knows? :shrug:

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
So what are you all getting your Secret Santee? Since it's going to get lost in 100 pages of garbage dick posting anyway no need to worry about spoiling it in case you're trying to keep your identity secret come gift day.

I have ideas, but I am waiting to see who I get and then hope they posted in the gift ideas thread because :effort: sometimes.

Blawrf
Oct 10, 2009

Hi, I'm Blawrf, and you can dock in my station anytime~~

Rowwr

Citizen Rat posted:

I'm just amused at who is an acceptable target for insults/character assassination and who is not according to the internet. I'm a terrible whoreslut. Mittens is a sociopath. Mirana & Aryth are the Stazi. Sion is a Nazi. That's fine. But anything at anyone else, oh no, oh no! It's a different version of rebelling against imagined authority.

please point out a single occasion where i've ever supported, accepted or done anything other than register complete disgust at someone calling you a "terrible whoreslut"

and it's spelt Stasi

OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
EvE is a terrible game, and yous all were better posters when the alliance was called SOLODRAKBANSOLODRAKBANSO [LODRA].

OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Also, this thread is worse than the Syndicate thread on failheap. For the nerds that remember that.

OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
In short, get off my loving lawn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Except eowne, who is basically the modern day deadlypie, except less high and indian. He's cool by me.

• Locked thread