Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

BrigadierSensible posted:

Impalas are African. These anthropomorphised animals aren't practicing racial purity.

It's a gemsbok, which are from South Africa. He's an apartheid furry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

I want to dump these guys into a Neo Nazi rally and see what happens.

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
I'd settle for dumping them into a mass grave, personally.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I think the Neo Nazis would be down for that plan

Jeherrin
Jun 7, 2012

Solice Kirsk posted:

A true gentleman would never wear a hat indoors.

I know it's a totally irrational annoyance, but loving this.

Shayu
Feb 9, 2014
Five dollars for five words.
Reminds me of the nationalist brony blog. A blog of an individual who draw large breasted dogs and speaks of how his homosexuality disgraces his ancestors.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Would canine nazi furries hate other furry species? Other breeds of furry dog? Could we see furries sent to Meowschwitz or Dauchsonau?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Shayu posted:

Reminds me of the nationalist brony blog. A blog of an individual who draw large breasted dogs and speaks of how his homosexuality disgraces his ancestors.

LOL. Half of me wants to see that but something tells me I could survive without ever cracking that particular chestnut.

Jeherrin
Jun 7, 2012

Your Gay Uncle posted:

Would canine nazi furries hate other furry species? Other breeds of furry dog? Could we see furries sent to Meowschwitz or Dauchsonau?

:vince:

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Your Gay Uncle posted:

:master:

Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte

Your Gay Uncle posted:

Dachsenhausen, surely

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

Your Gay Uncle posted:

The creator of Garbage Pail Kids already answered this question: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maus

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Man in the High Castle gettin' real weird with it for season 2.

Nascardad
Oct 22, 2009

"Racing is in my blood, I can't quite get out of it yet"
Facebook Sweep

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

:stare:

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Shouldn't they at least be french kissing?

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

zoux posted:

...I don't want them to go any further than that, it might excite them and cause them to breed.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Jesus loving wept

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Good for them for finally making fat real dolls.

Human.Ninja.Dragon
Mar 1, 2011

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!
Good lord do I hate septum piercings. Even on good looking people they look awful to me.

And then there is this champion.

Indolent Bastard has a new favorite as of 21:38 on Dec 14, 2015

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Indolent Bastard posted:

Good lord do I hate septum piercings. Even on good looking people they look awful to me.

That seems impractical at best.

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

Indolent Bastard posted:

This guy is literal mouth breather thanks to that thing.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
No piercings look good, some look exceptionally worse.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Indolent Bastard posted:

Wait 'till he pulls out that ring and has to clear his nostrils, it's gonna come out in giant plugs of boogers

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Indolent Bastard posted:

Seems pretty Photoshopped to me. I fully agree that septum piercings look bad on everyone, and this guy is probably an unbearable moron in real life, but I think this might be fake.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

zoux posted:

Gross. It's his sister, man.

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

PCOS Bill posted:

No piercings look good, some look exceptionally worse.

Pretty much.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

m'ledi

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
M'Lenin.

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

DorkusMalorkus posted:

Seems pretty Photoshopped to me. I fully agree that septum piercings look bad on everyone, and this guy is probably an unbearable moron in real life, but I think this might be fake.

I think this guy is real and a goon. For some reason I think he posts in the post your picture thread in PYF. I should check when I'm not on mobile.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Indolent Bastard posted:

I'm the Beavis and Butt-head inspired watermark

Male Tears posted:

I think this guy is real and a goon. For some reason I think he posts in the post your picture thread in PYF. I should check when I'm not on mobile.

I know who you're thinking of, and no, I think that goon has even more regrettable piercings.

Parsley
Jul 17, 2012

The septum-piercing girl just made me wonder when the hell those stupid plastic choker things came back into fashion.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

This is the shittiest He-Man cosplay I have ever seen

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Parsley posted:

The septum-piercing girl just made me wonder when the hell those stupid plastic choker things came back into fashion.
I think that's a boy.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Parsley posted:

The nineties are back in fashion in a lot of ways, it's disturbing. Walk by a Forever 21 sometime, I swear there are actual Blossom hats. No one, no matter how hot, looks good in neon or overalls. I do appreciate being able to find shoes with thicker heels, but it's only a matter of time before we start seeing JNCOs again.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Indolent Bastard posted:

Septum piercings always make me wince. Like, I've had a scratch there and there was a constant annoying pain, I can't imagine what getting a full on piercing like that would do. Not to mention how can you breathe with that thing in there.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

cash crab posted:

This is the shittiest He-Man cosplay I have ever seen

gently caress you, it was just ugly before but now I cannot unsee it.

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

Crow Jane posted:

The nineties are back in fashion in a lot of ways, it's disturbing. Walk by a Forever 21 sometime, I swear there are actual Blossom hats. No one, no matter how hot, looks good in neon or overalls. I do appreciate being able to find shoes with thicker heels, but it's only a matter of time before we start seeing JNCOs again.

I was in a Forever 21 the other day and it's actually all 70s clothes now. I think that's even worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

Crow Jane posted:

it's only a matter of time before we start seeing JNCOs again.

boy do i have news for you

• Locked thread