Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

precision posted:

I think the only negative for the finale, and this applies to the season as a whole I guess, is that Patrick Wilson has impenetrable plot armor.
OR he dies in this season final and season 3 is a parallel universe of season 1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer
Apparently they're going to do a flashback of Hank's time in the Great war.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Krispy Kareem posted:

source

Dr Dozzy
Nov 5, 2007
I told the other crow this; 'Get off my lawn'
In rewatching scenes from across this season, I've noticed quite a lot of the panning shots have the aline blue light reflecting off of things from the camera's perspective, as if we're the aliens watching. Best scene I've found for this is the end of episode two where the camera is pulling away from the butcher shop. Every reflective surface has the blue light on it, and the ground below the camera is illuminated with it as it pulls up into the sky.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Krispy Kareem posted:

Is that Gus' grandfather with him?

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

I thought it was coincidence but this show got me to a point where everything is deliberate so I'll say it: patrick wilson's wife looks alien-ish.

She an alien baby.

curiosity fucked me up
Oct 7, 2014

precision posted:

I think the only negative for the finale, and this applies to the season as a whole I guess, is that Patrick Wilson has impenetrable plot armor.

In the finale patrick wilson gets vaporized and replaced with an alien replicon from beyond the moon

E: spoiler tags

curiosity fucked me up fucked around with this message at 02:27 on Dec 14, 2015

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

commieB posted:

In the finale patrick wilson gets vaporized and replaced with an alien replicon from beyond the moon

E: spoiler tags

I'll take it.

Toplowtech posted:

OR he dies in this season final and season 3 is a parallel universe of season 1.

Or this.

For a moment I actually thought the UFO showing up was meant to signify "anything can happen" and thus foreshadow that he actually does get killed and the show never explains why he's alive in season 1.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

KoRMaK posted:

I thought it was coincidence but this show got me to a point where everything is deliberate so I'll say it: patrick wilson's wife looks alien-ish.

She an alien baby.

yeah it's like something isn't quite right with her. weird huh?

i suppose it follows, then, that molly is literally Xenu

Mustached5thGrader
Oct 1, 2011

My mother won't let me grow a goatee.
The actress is just a goofy looking gently caress

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

Grimey Drawer
The late 70's were a terrible time for short-haired brunettes because of Dorothy Hamill. You want to look stylish? Enjoy your loving bangs.

So yeah, she's goofy looking because all 30-something mom's were goofy looking back then.

speshl guy
Dec 11, 2012

Krispy Kareem posted:

The late 70's were a terrible time for short-haired brunettes because of Dorothy Hamill. You want to look stylish? Enjoy your loving bangs.

So yeah, she's goofy looking because all 30-something mom's were goofy looking back then.

Are you kidding me look at this disgusting goof

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Her haircut and face somewhat remind me of the mom from The Shining, like a younger HD version of her

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

speshl guy posted:

jfc man, this bitch busted

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

Grimey Drawer

speshl guy posted:

All you did was prove how bad she looks with a terrible haircut.

And the makeup done for her to look terminally ill.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
goons gonna goon

Bates
Jun 15, 2006
Whatever happens I hope Peggy makes it to California and has time to give Hanzee a haircut before she goes.

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Season finale tonight.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBaYVo89mmY

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

Anosmoman posted:

Whatever happens I hope Peggy makes it to California and has time to give Hanzee a haircut before she goes.

Knowing Peggy, it would start by her offering Hanzee a hanzee and end with her slicing his dick off with her barber's shears :pwn:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

I hope the UFO cures Betsy's cancer.

Krispy Kareem posted:

All you did was prove how bad she looks with a terrible haircut.

And the makeup done for her to look terminally ill.

Still would.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I hope Ted Danson literally is an alien and the season ends with him calling Alien HQ and telling them "stay away from the Dakotas, they're nuts".

Depressio111117
Oct 18, 2014

A whole world of imagination beyond the oompah band.
Uff da, who's ready for some aliens?

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

Depressio111117 posted:

Uff da, who's ready for some aliens?

They're really no big deal imho

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Dead Gerhardt montage.

Depressio111117
Oct 18, 2014

Guess that settles that about Simone, then.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

welp Simone really did die

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

precision posted:

I hope Ted Danson literally is an alien and the season ends with him calling Alien HQ and telling them "stay away from the Dakotas, they're nuts".

Me too

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Oh gently caress, "the pills supposed to cure the cancer may kill you first".

Parasol Prophet
Aug 31, 2012

We Are Best Friends Now.
Oh phew, yay. (Or not, I guess. drat.)

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

What the gently caress

Depressio111117
Oct 18, 2014

Aliens giving her visions of WalMart

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

We're flashing into the future...or something, I don't know what the gently caress.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

BLACK SABBATH?!

Parasol Prophet
Aug 31, 2012

We Are Best Friends Now.
Cameo time!

:ohdear:

Edit: Wait... is she telling us that the last season isn't necessarily the future of this one? That Lou may not have definite plot armor anymore?

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Well she is half alien after all

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

This owns hard.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

This is goddamn amazing

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
I hope they can work in a Miller's Crossing scene.

Depressio111117
Oct 18, 2014

In a show full of amazing music choices that's probably been my favorite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parasol Prophet
Aug 31, 2012

We Are Best Friends Now.
Oh man, I am so ready for this episode.

I just wish it wasn't the last one.

• Locked thread