Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

shovel knight was game of the year this year too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

may contain peanuts
Sep 28, 2007

WOW what a grate sports paly by the 49rs (better than seahawks)
I didn't really care for Shovel Knight.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

idea: when spent bullets disappear a lil ghost comes up out of em like when you kill bugs in animal crossing

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i always click on this thread and haven't read a post in it for about 80 pages jsyk

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

may contain peanuts posted:

i'm so sorry for this absence in your soul

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

i'm playing through plague of shadows right now and guess what. it owns

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

oddium posted:

i'm playing through plague of shadows right now and guess what. it owns

i liked it but i thought controlling plague knight and his various abilities much much harder than shovel knight. mona is hot and i masturbate to her every day

his various bomb combinations and abilities just seemed much more awkward to control for me. idgi maybe it was just me being bad

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

basically right now i just float jump and throw three sentry component bombs that do a super bomb once they all home in and ignite on the same target. anyway this dlc reminds me of the jetstream sam dlc, which also owned. semper games

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

yeah neither did I. don't care for undertale either.

captain innocuous
Apr 7, 2009
I don't care for Worms Armageddon, Zelda, Super Mario, Grand Theft Auto, Final Fantasy, Bioshock, Call of Duty, Tetris, Chrono trigger, Knights of the Old Republic, World of Warcraft, Mass Effect, Minecraft, Elderscrolls, Street Fighter, Half Life, Red Dead Redemption, Pac-Man, Fallout, Batman Arkham, The Last of Us, Pong, Space Invaders, Starcraft, Doom, Goldeneye 007, Halo, Mario Kart, Metal Gear Solid, Rainbow Six, Dark Souls, CounterStrike, Metroid, Castlevania, all indie games, Soul Calibur, Shadow of the Colossus, Donkey Kong, Sonic, Punch Out, Contra, Smash Brothers, Secret of Mana, Tomb Raider, Prince of Persia, Double Dragon, Silent Hill, Galaga, Mega Man, Gunstar Heroes, Daytona USA, Deus Ex, Xenogears, Kingdom Hearts, Uncharted, Grim Fandango, Portal, Gran Tourismo, Okami, Tecmo Bowl, Tekken, Ninja Gaiden, Earthbound, Streets of Rage, Phantasy Star, Ridge Racer, Tony Hawk Pro Skater, or this game.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

captain innocuous posted:

I don't care for Worms Armageddon, Zelda, Super Mario, Grand Theft Auto, Final Fantasy, Bioshock, Call of Duty, Tetris, Chrono trigger, Knights of the Old Republic, World of Warcraft, Mass Effect, Minecraft, Elderscrolls, Street Fighter, Half Life, Red Dead Redemption, Pac-Man, Fallout, Batman Arkham, The Last of Us, Pong, Space Invaders, Starcraft, Doom, Goldeneye 007, Halo, Mario Kart, Metal Gear Solid, Rainbow Six, Dark Souls, CounterStrike, Metroid, Castlevania, all indie games, Soul Calibur, Shadow of the Colossus, Donkey Kong, Sonic, Punch Out, Contra, Smash Brothers, Secret of Mana, Tomb Raider, Prince of Persia, Double Dragon, Silent Hill, Galaga, Mega Man, Gunstar Heroes, Daytona USA, Deus Ex, Xenogears, Kingdom Hearts, Uncharted, Grim Fandango, Portal, Gran Tourismo, Okami, Tecmo Bowl, Tekken, Ninja Gaiden, Earthbound, Streets of Rage, Phantasy Star, Ridge Racer, Tony Hawk Pro Skater, or this game.

that's messed up

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

big et fan, i see

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Typical Goon.

owl milk
Jun 28, 2011
please ignore that post, fellow dwarfs. it is a Troll.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

owl milk posted:

please ignore that post, fellow dwarfs. it is a Troll.

I didn't. What should I do now?

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Somfin posted:

I didn't. What should I do now?

play a really bad game, hopefully that trauma will counteract the trauma of reading that post

I suggest barkley 1

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I#m not sure you like video games, friend

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Okay I admit it. I loving hate Bethesda RPGs. Everytime someone metions Skyrim or Fallouyt I fly into a frothing rage and write a 10 page essay on why game bad. This is my curse, this is my burden.

Maybe Barkley 2 could release me from this torment?

Khorne
May 1, 2002

kikkelivelho posted:

Okay I admit it. I loving hate Bethesda RPGs. Everytime someone metions Skyrim or Fallouyt I fly into a frothing rage and write a 10 page essay on why game bad. This is my curse, this is my burden.

I'm pretty sure elder scrolls games are supposed to appeal to people who like graphics, watching things happen, and imagining things happening rather than actually playing games.

I always make the mistake of buying them on sale for $5 and trying to play them. Even modded they are just dreadfully boring. Where's the gameplay? Not in an Elder Scrolls game.

Millions of people disagree with me on that one. But that's okay. I'm sure I will buy Skyrim during this christmas steam sale because I'm pretty much a moron doomed to repeat his failures over and over again.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 12:47 on Dec 11, 2015

Bisse
Jun 26, 2005

kikkelivelho posted:

Yes with Barkley 2 you won't need a 10 page essay, just two words: "It sucks"

HMS Boromir
Jul 16, 2011

by Lowtax
i like a lot of videogames, including many popular highly rated titles

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I don't like anything

Bamford Brownstone
Jul 21, 2010
Semper Games
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiAvA4Z17mc

Fuschia tude
Dec 26, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

kikkelivelho posted:

I agree, PS:T is a better game than those.

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist

kikkelivelho posted:

Too bad for you Barkley is going to be a fallout mod. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy-DQcI7byY

Blattdorf
Aug 10, 2012

"This will be the best for both of us, Bradley."
"Meow."
Will Barkley 2 have VR support at launch? Specifically, Samsung VR? I wish to partake in the techno-futuristic world of bballs while commuting in a post-communist country amidst the unenlightened masses.

space marine todd
Nov 7, 2014

Blattdorf posted:

Will Barkley 2 have VR support at launch? Specifically, Samsung VR? I wish to partake in the techno-futuristic world of bballs while commuting in a post-communist country amidst the unenlightened masses.

If i cannot escape the late stage capitalist hellscape i currently live in via barkley 2 vr, I will create a whitehouse.gov petition tia

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax
This thread is really really bad but that's not the fault of anyone at ToG who generally seem like really cool guys.

Here's the latest DocFuture speedrun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdbZ2IxVFqU

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

gently caress you. Piece of poo poo rear end in a top hat.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

semper games

Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.

islam IS the party religion9

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Can I play this on my Android?

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

mike12345 posted:

Can I play this on my Android?

Zune only I'm afraid.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

oddium posted:

shovel knight was game of the year this year too

lmao.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

I'm looking forward, to this vibeo game :D

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

sinking belle posted:

It came out in Q4 2013 though. :crossarms:

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

sinking belle posted:

Is it a vibeo game or a vidcon? Or is that one of those old flamewars best left alone these days? Sorry but I haven't played a vidcon since the olden days of 20XX, when they were still written well.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender
We're reserving GOTYs 2012-30XX until Barkley 2 comes out, then we will give all the GOTYs to Barkley 2.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

When's the release date for the Wii-U port?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stanko-Prussian
May 22, 2006

CLEAN YOUR ROOM!, 'they' said.
DO YOUR HOMEWORK!, 'they' said.
WHY ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH A CARTOON PONY, 'they' said.
FOR GODSAKE! STOP SHOWING US YOUR BLACKHOLE'!! 'they' said.

When I lit the match....STOP SCREAMING, 'I' said

Somfin posted:

Is it a vibeo game or a vidcon? Or is that one of those old flamewars best left alone these days? Sorry but I haven't played a vidcon since the olden days of 20XX, when they were still written well.

As we enter into 2016, it's actually now called Gamesoft