Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

atomictyler
May 8, 2009
It's kind of funny considering the battle we had over Charles Clay and then I'm the only on who even puts a bid in on a TE that's better than him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Lol at investing in any part of the bills offense

Just because we're paying our te insane money doesn't mean we're gonna do anything at all with him!!

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Oh hey look, Alfred Morris is finally the lead back the week I finally drop him. :argh:

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Bloody posted:

I have three TEs ranging from "better than average" to "outstanding" and we have a 3 TE roster limit!!!

would you like an IRed receiver

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Sure

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Holy poo poo gently caress Wilson and Baldwin. Dead last in the loser bracket. gently caress this and gently caress you.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Spermy Smurf posted:

Holy poo poo gently caress Wilson and Baldwin. Dead last in the loser bracket. gently caress this and gently caress you.

owned bitch

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Stevie Lee posted:

owned bitch

You legit beat me with Baldwin, Mack, and Wilson. Coulda benched the rest of your team.

Holy poo poo, well done.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
my RB threw a TD pass, too

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Stevie Lee posted:

my RB threw a TD pass, too

And he threw it to the future goat :getin:

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Oh god. I have to start Matt Ryan or Blaine Gabbert next week D:

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

I'll trade you Eli or tyrod for all of your draft picks

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

hahaha

I'll trade you tyrod plus your 2nd round pick for dalton

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

why would I want to downgrade so heavily

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

:negative:

fine OK I'll trade you for Eli Manning. You can have some pocket lint and a used kleenex.

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

hmm nope I'm thinking two years of first round picks

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

He's playing Carolina next week and is going to lose badly and not get a lot of points so I'd be crazy to take that deal just for a one or two week fill in.

I understand why you'd ask for it mind you. I just don't think it'd be a good move on my part.

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

gonna lol when nyg snaps carolina's streak and eli puts up a bazillion points on my bench

wait are you even in the playoffs

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Yes I won my division somehow despite going 6-7. I'm on bye this week.

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

sounds like you're probably pretty thirsty for a qb then huh

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Yes but not Eli. I've been burned by him for too many seasons on too many leagues. Him and Matt Ryan. They are both dead to me.

Huge 84 yard td to ODB happens.as I type this, lol

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Leperflesh posted:

Yes I won my division somehow despite going 6-7. I'm on bye this week.

Bullshit

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Leperflesh posted:

Yes but not Eli. I've been burned by him for too many seasons on too many leagues. Him and Matt Ryan. They are both dead to me.

Huge 84 yard td to ODB happens.as I type this, lol

he's putting up 30 points right now fyi

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

you're gonna waste your draft picks on o-line or something anyways, might as well give them to a pal in need

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Bloody posted:

he's putting up 30 points right now fyi

Like I said, Panthers next week. I'll be surprised if he gets more than 12.

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

wanna bet on it?

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

late round draft picks, I'll take the over

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

You're delightful. :)

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
I am expecting huge things out of stat corrections today. C'mon stat corrections, you're my last hope...

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Metapod posted:

Bullshit

yup

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

What are you guys trying to say? We set up the rules and structure before we even drafted. Three divisions wasn't my idea.

Anyhoo, here are the results from the first week of playoffs:

Gotta Catch 'em beat Who da Titoons soundly in the wildcard match, advancing to the semifinals!

In the consolation tournament, there were no upsets:
#7 seed Percy Riot beat #12 seed Placeholder Team Name
#8 Hawk Hunters beat #11 Mediocre Cougars
#9 1017 BRICK SQUAD beat #10 First Down Syndrome
#6 Team McLean had a bye.

In accordance with the league structure;

In the championship tournament, Gotta Catch 'em advances to play the #1 seeded Gridiron Chefs. #2 seeded Former Kicker Ray Finkle plays my team, the #3 seeded Concord Concordes.

In the consolation tournament, the three victors play along with Team McLean. McLean plays "the worst team that won" which is #9, 1017 BRICK SQUAD. So, Percy Riot will face the Hawk Hunters.

The Titoons get dropped in among the other losers of Week 14; they'll play #12 Placeholder Team Name, while the Mediocre Cougars will play First Down Syndrome. These matches don't actually matter, but you can maybe still try to improve your post-season win/loss records?

I will adjust the consolation games in a moment, since ESPN isn't treating it like a tournament so I have to set those matches manually.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

OK, so, ESPN will not allow me to combine the two byes it wants to put in place: I can't match the Titoons up against Placeholder unless I eliminate some other match. It insists on a "winner's consolation ladder" that I can't get rid of.

Since the Titoons/Placeholder match doesn't matter, I guess this is OK... but we can still compare their two scores and call it a game this week, if you guys want?

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Sounds good to me. We should really move this to My Fantasy League next year if we can.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Leperflesh posted:

What are you guys trying to say? We set up the rules and structure before we even drafted. Three divisions wasn't my idea.

One is jelly, the other is just mad that no one wants Eli.

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001
Luck off/Perriman on IR - for some reason because Luck said he MIGHT practice that it means he is now questionable.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Leperflesh posted:

I'm jealous of your incredibly easy division that allowed you to get a bye

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Hey I beat him at least once in spite of everything else!

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Hahaha I beat him both times. Literally half of my wins

Weird I was like divisional kryptonite. 2-0ed concordes and brick squad. My only wins.

Hunters escaped a similar fate by 0.2 and 6.4 points.

Christ I nearly swept this dumpster division

Bloody fucked around with this message at 05:19 on Dec 16, 2015

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Metapod posted:

I'm jealous of your incredibly easy division that allowed you to get a bye

I have 1819 Points For. You have 1688.

boom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
So I was curious.

If I played the same schedule as Leper I would have been 4-9 instead of my current 6-7.

If Bloody had the same schedule (and played Leper twice as he did) he would be 7-6 instead of 4-9.

If Metapod had the same schedule he would have been 7-6 instead of 8-5.

So Metapod would have had a worse record, but would have made the playoffs. And then Leper would have lost in the wildcard round exactly like Metapod did.

If I had Metapods schedule I would be the same record as him, 8-5 and still lost the first round of wildcard exactly like he did. However, if Metapod was in my shoes he would have been 4-8-1 with a tie in week 5 against Mediocre Cougers.

So congrats, Metapod, on having the easiest schedule out of all 4 people I looked at.