Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
im assuming the rnc wants the kids table debate still on the off chance that someone will say some crazy poo poo and pull the fickle retard vote away from trump, like what happened with fiorina for a couple minutes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Jagchosis posted:

what animes

by the way the thread found it amusing when i pointed out your bishounen lets plays have more views than most of jeb bush's channel

Ahahahaha that's the saddest thing.

and mostly one punch man, but also catching up on monogatari because there have apparently been like three series since i last watched it

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

ReidRansom posted:

Ahahahaha that's the saddest thing.

and mostly one punch man, but also catching up on monogatari because there have apparently been like three series since i last watched it

how much toothbrushing has there been?

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

icantfindaname posted:

yes we get it you jerked off to that scene and felt shame ever since

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

Rhesus Pieces posted:

Why do they still have the undercard debate, nobody watches it and the candidates in it have as much of a chance as I do

Really we should be down to maybe six candidates by now but nobody took walker's advice
because if they pared it down to what it really is, you have Trump/Cruz/Rubio or Trump/Cruz/Rubio/Carson/maybe Jeb!

either way, the crazies outnumber the "moderates", and the RNC doesn't want that to happen

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

icantfindaname posted:

the toothbrushing feels pretty mild looking back

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill
The Expanse on Syfy is Battlestar Galactica Good (if you guys think BSG is bad then get the gently caress away from me you goddamned nazis).

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

nothing so overtly erotic that comes to mind, but like, i certainly wouldn't want to explain myself if someone walked in while the guy was bathing with the 8 year old vampire girl

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

nutranurse posted:

The Expanse on Syfy is Battlestar Galactica Good (if you guys think BSG is bad then get the gently caress away from me you goddamned nazis).

What's it about?

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

kalstrams posted:

wait, so two crazies, a fascist, and a walking relic are all that there is for republican debate today, or will there be rest of the circus too?

your numbers are all low

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

PupsOfWar posted:

patton oswalt approved it, and hes a pretty goony guy

hes also a idiot racist

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

Exclamation Marx posted:

hes also a idiot racist

why are you repeating what i said

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

I'm hoping Kylo Ren removes his helmet and reveals himself as Vince McMahon, screaming "It was me, Austin Finn! It was me all along!"

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

site posted:

What's it about?

the expanse is a real good scifi book series about earth, mars, and outer-solar peoples duking it out while oh yeah theres an existensial alien threat bearing down on all of humanity but we cant be assed to do much about it because we're too busy waving our dicks at each other.

its real good. the tv series is faithful to the books and the books are real awesome. its one of the few scifi series ive ever seen where, you know, it's not just WHITE PEOPLE IN SPACE as it creates a future society that acknowledges
that all kinds of cultures exist and are equally hosed up and special too.

icantfindaname posted:

just watched this scene and.. uh... anime is bad

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Jagchosis posted:

i cant even narrow down which one's youre talking about here.

there will be 9 candidates at the big kid debate

Santorum, huckabee, graham and pataki in that order

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

nutranurse posted:

why is this anime guy raping this anime girl w a toothbrush :ohdear:

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

nutranurse posted:

why is this anime guy raping this anime girl w a toothbrush :ohdear:

oh god its his sister

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
what the hell are you idiots watching

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
additionally, why

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

Jagchosis posted:

human ingenuity never ceases to amaze

he did it for years so like, all the students knew, I guess parents didn't care? he was young (ish)

he got fired sometime after I left but I forget if it was related to ex student loving or not

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!

paranoid randroid posted:

what the hell are you idiots watching

psa's on maintaining proper hygiene

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
oh its anime, ok yeah that checks out

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

nutranurse posted:

anime is still good. just that show's not

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

by Balt taxonomy:

trump - fascist
huckabee - fascist/relic
cruz - fascist
paul - crazy
carson - crazy
fiorina - crazy
santorum - crazy
jeb - relic
christie - relic
kasich - relic
pataki - relic
graham - relic

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

also w/r/t The Expanse

books bad
show good

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

PupsOfWar posted:

by Balt taxonomy:

trump - fascist
huckabee - fascist/relic
cruz - fascist
paul - crazy
carson - crazy
fiorina - crazy
santorum - crazy
jeb - relic
christie - relic
kasich - relic
pataki - relic
graham - relic
what about Rubio?

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

PupsOfWar posted:

also w/r/t The Expanse

books bad
show good

the books are great dude, way to hottake so hard you're going supernova

have you actually read any past the 2nd one?

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

icantfindaname posted:

anime is still good. just that show's not

i kind of disagree. rather i'd say it doesn't have any right to be as good as it is

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

what about Rubio?

rubio is metamorphic and autumnal in nature

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

nutranurse posted:

the books are great dude, way to hottake so hard you're going supernova

have you actually read any past the 2nd one?

why would i keep reading a book series after the first two were bad

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

PupsOfWar posted:

rubio is metamorphic and autumnal in nature

rubios lucky hes too boring for anyone to think about for longer than five minutes

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
not even a year old and my daughter already prefers a little hot sauce on her dinner

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

The safe space being erected around Serena Williams could cripple what’s left of her playing career.

The soft, insecure and identity-confused want to place Williams in a protective bubble free of criticism and filled with deification. Well-intentioned people with no real experience in competitive athletics and even less understanding of sports culture (and the world) want Williams to exist on the island Sir Thomas More imagined 499 years ago.

Maybe the rise of safe-space fascism has been orchestrated to coincide with the 500-year anniversary of More’s most memorable work, Utopia, a satirical book of fiction about a “perfect” island/government that allows slavery, promotes a welfare state and doesn’t value privacy.

Whatever the motivation, our modern-day Utopians/safe-spacers love Serena Williams but don’t remotely comprehend her rise or personality. If they understood her journey, they wouldn’t be desperately trying to cast her late-career ascension as some sort of triumph over prime-career victimization.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

PupsOfWar posted:

why would i keep reading a book series after the first two were bad

the first two were great, the only downsides are their focus on holden which quickly gets rectified

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

"crazy" might also be too hard on fiorina, who is just doing what it takes for a woman to succeed in the GoP

she may just be a regular bad person caught within a crazy system, not a crazy person

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

ReidRansom posted:

i kind of disagree. rather i'd say it doesn't have any right to be as good as it is

i actually was sort of OK with the toothbrush scene, i actually thought it was funny. but then later scenes are even worse and not funny, plus i don't like shinbo's directing and show is just generally ugly IMO

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

nutranurse posted:

the first two were great, the only downsides are their focus on holden which quickly gets rectified

like the universe the expanse creates is so diverse and awesome its wonderful, why do you hate the series, pups?

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

Popular Thug Drink posted:

not even a year old and my daughter already prefers a little hot sauce on her dinner
now if you stop taking your kid to the bar she'll probably turn out alright

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Luigi Thirty posted:

The safe space being erected around Serena Williams could cripple what’s left of her playing career.

The soft, insecure and identity-confused want to place Williams in a protective bubble free of criticism and filled with deification. Well-intentioned people with no real experience in competitive athletics and even less understanding of sports culture (and the world) want Williams to exist on the island Sir Thomas More imagined 499 years ago.

Maybe the rise of safe-space fascism has been orchestrated to coincide with the 500-year anniversary of More’s most memorable work, Utopia, a satirical book of fiction about a “perfect” island/government that allows slavery, promotes a welfare state and doesn’t value privacy.

Whatever the motivation, our modern-day Utopians/safe-spacers love Serena Williams but don’t remotely comprehend her rise or personality. If they understood her journey, they wouldn’t be desperately trying to cast her late-career ascension as some sort of triumph over prime-career victimization.

is this in response to people complaining about her being compared unfavorably to a horse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

now if you stop taking your kid to the bar she'll probably turn out alright

we went to the bar on saturday and were going again thursday

• Locked thread