Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib

Work Friend Keven posted:

Lady heroes aren't really realistic to the world of OPM because I don't know if it's possible to get the flexibility and freedom allowed by a tank top if you've also got to wear a bra.

But, and hear me out on this, but what if the versatility & freedom of the tank top combined with the support of the bra DOUBLES the power?

Tank Top Brassiere - S CLASS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I like that there's an A-Class doing his own thing while verging on Tank Top territory.

HEAVY TANK FUNDOSHI, WHO USES THE SHEER WEIGHT OF HIS FUNDOSHI TO ADD POWER TO HIS BLOWS.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Work Friend Keven posted:

Lady heroes aren't really realistic to the world of OPM because I don't know if it's possible to get the flexibility and freedom allowed by a tank top if you've also got to wear a bra.

Sports Bras, nerd.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

How did everyone forget that there is already a Tanktop Girl???

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Yeah I was gonna say, there is a female Tank Top practitioner.

cyrus_zane
Mar 28, 2014

Say Nothing posted:

Bat's sister looks like Biscuit from Hunter X Hunter.

Nah man she'll prolly look like this.

Take note of the long chiseled face, the mighty intense eyebrows, and the well developed muscles, no doubt all dominant traits passed down through the Bat family for generations.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

El Burbo posted:

This is NOT canon.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

Say Nothing posted:

Bat's sister looks like Biscuit from Hunter X Hunter.

I can only wish she turned out to be Biske.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Oh man is her name really just "Tank-Top Girl"? I don't know if that's hilarious or sad. Is her rank listed?

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

You'll pay for making Genos look like modern art.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I don't know what purpose these things serve but they're hilarious.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.

El Burbo posted:

I don't remember ever seeing her before. Where is this pic from?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Mraagvpeine posted:

I don't remember ever seeing her before. Where is this pic from?

Vol 10's opening part I think. The character intro page.
It may not be vol 10 but the rest is definitely correct.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Vol 10's opening part I think. The character intro page.
It may not be vol 10 but the rest is definitely correct.

Yeah, the first few pages of Volume 10

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
Okay, that makes 4 female heroes in the Hero Association.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
I really feel like Tank Top Master is a nice guy who just attracts assholes to him.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Brought To You By posted:

I really feel like Tank Top Master is a nice guy who just attracts assholes to him.

Yeah, that's basically it.

Man with Hat
Dec 26, 2007

Open up your Dethday present
It's a box of fucking nothing

Exciting Lemon
Man, this arc would've been so fantastic if I didn't know it was "filler" or whatever you wanna call it and we didn't know nothing permanent will happen.

It's still pretty drat fantastic, though. Metal bat is the best

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

Man with Hat posted:

Man, this arc would've been so fantastic if I didn't know it was "filler" or whatever you wanna call it and we didn't know nothing permanent will happen.

Garou's arc is fascinating enough to allow the occasional defeat, actually, like back when he "attempted to mug" Saitama.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Man with Hat posted:

"Nothing permanent" is making a lot of assumptions. If you consider the ONE version to be the rough draft then this is just expanded and refined content.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
This arc 'permanently' cemented Metal Bat as one of my favorite heroes in my heart.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
Abandon Pig God, embrace Metal Bat.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

We know Garou doesn't get killed. We don't know if he wins this fight or not. There's nothing stopping Metal Bat from winning but being unable to land the final blow. Garou comes to, sees Metal Bat passed out and calls it a draw and moves on to fight the next hero on his list. Or run into one again that isn't Saitama.

It's filler in the sense that it's filling in blanks of how Garou got so powerful like the end of the arc.

edit: typo

RareAcumen fucked around with this message at 13:33 on Dec 16, 2015

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Saitama is an inspiration to bald men everywhere.

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL

Man with Hat posted:

You know what's interesting about that comment? If people didn't loving insist on bringing it up, you wouldn't know this was "filler". Don't get hung up on where it came from and enjoy the ride.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Dr Subterfuge posted:

You know what's interesting about that comment? If people didn't loving insist on bringing it up, you wouldn't know this was "filler". Don't get hung up on where it came from and enjoy the ride.

No but it's not moving the plot along, just beat up Garou and move on already, I don't really care about any of the other non Saitama characters. Who gives a poo poo about a guy who's power is 'Hits things with a bat really really hard'?

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

RareAcumen posted:

No but it's not moving the plot along, just beat up Garou and move on already, I don't really care about any of the other non Saitama characters. Who gives a poo poo about a guy who's power is 'Hits things with a bat really really hard'?

MODS????????

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

everything in this world other then saitama is just regular old shounen

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

smh @ u nerds

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Murata is easily one of the most talented artists there is. Every chapter is like a blessing from the god of manga.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Murata is easily one of the most talented artists there is. Every chapter is like a blessing from the god of manga.

No but if it's not moving the plot along I may as well be reading cad

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

RareAcumen posted:

It amazes me how many people like this franchise and simultaneously just don't get it

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

RareAcumen posted:

No but if it's not moving the plot along I may as well be reading cad

Then go loving read cad.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Then go loving read cad.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I dunno what CAD is. The webcomic?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Shinjobi posted:

It amazes me how many people like this franchise and simultaneously just don't get it

Hello, this is a joke, because people keep calling it filler as if that makes the content worse!

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Then go loving read cad.

Hello, this is a joke because people call the content filler and this somehow makes it bad by association with the word!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

RareAcumen posted:

Hello, this is a joke, because people keep calling it filler as if that makes the content worse!

Hello, this is a joke because people call the content filler and this somehow makes it bad by association with the word!

Jokes are supposed to be funny, dude.