Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
I think they heard he's legitimately schizophrenic and took that to mean he's like Hannibal Lecter or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goc
Mar 26, 2013

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...

Slammys should be serious business but the stupid voters just mess it up

goc fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Dec 15, 2015

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

filthy casuals

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

I accidentally found something awesome today. I'm not sure if this is the best place to put this but whatever

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1566313483625391/

I like the concept that these people all watch Raw just in the hope they see Sting in TYOOL 2015.

:allears:

goc
Mar 26, 2013

he knows...

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

How do we know this isn't what they're doing?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I do agree with that guy on one thing; WWE is leaving a lot of poitnela on the table.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I wasn't on board but that guy's writing style was actual goods so now I am.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

HEY JOHN CENA! I WAS ACTUALS GOOD!

I love this.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

projecthalaxy posted:

I do agree with that guy on one thing; WWE is leaving a lot of poitnela on the table.

It's just a fancy name for grits anyway.

goc
Mar 26, 2013

he knows...
I was on board for the 2 year losing streak part but then he lost me.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
More posts from that person please. It's like if Toki from Metalocalypse posted about wrestling

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Go RV! posted:

I like the concept that these people all watch Raw just in the hope they see Sting in TYOOL 2015.
I can't believe people watched Nitro in 1997 just hoping they'd see Sting.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

This is my favorite post so far.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Imagine if Rock disappeared in 2000 and then in 2001 WWF started teasing his return constantly

Way to get worked, marks

goc
Mar 26, 2013

he knows...
I figured it could very likely be bait but it's also wrestlingforum which is just a total cesspool of idiots and the worst dregs of wresting fandom.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

the two best message boards for wrestling discussion are wrestlingforum and the wrestling subforum on bodybuilding.com

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION
so I don't remember seeing it in this thread, what were the reactions from everyone saying that Meltzer was lying about TNA being off of Dest America?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

spongeh posted:

so I don't remember seeing it in this thread, what were the reactions from everyone saying that Meltzer was lying about TNA being off of Dest America?

Everyone meaning the TNA fans? From what I've seen they were mostly gloating that they weren't cancelled in September (it was December instead) so he's a lying liar who lies.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

Aesop Poprock posted:

More posts from that person please. It's like if Toki from Metalocalypse posted about wrestling

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

i can't stop laughing

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

a real life Fucktrain Jethro.

RIP Fucktrain. you died in piss

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Thanks Jim, always wanted to know what Karl Anderson's head would look like on Matt Bloom's body

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Everything on this guy's Facebok page is gold.

Jim Grabowski posted:

all due respect to the late chris benoit BUT the watching your buddy gently caress while hiding in the closet is a GRABOWSKI move. ive been in a closet with another worker in 2002 while ron killings went to town on a street whale in memphis.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Holy poo poo, I think I have to start taunting him now like I did Fucktrain.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Am I supposed to know who Jim Grabowski is, other than being the coolest dude in the world?

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Jumpin' Jim Grabowski vs Beer City Bruiser - Main Event, Final Battle 2016

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

goc
Mar 26, 2013

he knows...
It is an interesting question. I'm not sure which salty posts I like more, people complaining about how everyone is stupid for being "manipulated into cheering for Roman" or people crying about Undertale winning that lovely gamefaqs contest.

goc fucked around with this message at 15:55 on Dec 16, 2015

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

goc posted:

It is an interesting question. I'm not sure which salty posts I like more, people complaining about how everyone is stupid for being "manipulated into cheering for Roman" or people crying about Undertale winning that lovely gamefaqs contest.

Don't make me choose, they're both delicious.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Jumpin' Jim Grabowski vs Beer City Bruiser - Main Event, Final Battle 2016
Can we get Beer F'n Drinker, too?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

HaHA Wow YEAH

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
TWFS guys are having a Twitter fight with WhatCulture fans and Botchamania fans and it's all so gloriously pathetic. :allears:

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

TinTower posted:

TWFS guys are having a Twitter fight with WhatCulture fans and Botchamania fans and it's all so gloriously pathetic. :allears:

Why?

Not specifically "why are they fighting in this particular instance?" but "who gives enough of a poo poo about youtube wrestling videos to fight over them?"

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

#MeccaMath

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Lady Naga posted:

Why?

Not specifically "why are they fighting in this particular instance?" but "who gives enough of a poo poo about youtube wrestling videos to fight over them?"

Why are you on the internet asking that question?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

lmao that's wonderful

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Yes, the only thing that could top co-main-eventing the Tokyo Dome... returning to wrestle in front of 37 drunk TNA fans.