Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
not news to anyone stymie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

drat this is loving crazy :psyboom:

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
so is bayonetta still going to spout innuendo and get naked when using her super attack

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

i know this is old news but euro truck sim 2 is... good?

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
its good, volvo 4 lyf, big horn and as many lights as u can fit

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Notorious QIG posted:

gently caress that bring on amero truck simulator, why isn't it out yet I wanna drive hella Mack 18 wheelers

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

west virginia truck simulator would be rad

runaway truck ramps terrify me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGlNyjAF45k

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

no, they're legitimately making American truck simulator and it looks completely rad

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
ATS looks real good and is gonna own

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
my anticipation is almost palpable

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Pinterest Mom posted:

wtf was the point of that video. what a cocktease

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Pinterest Mom posted:

driving in the appalacians is always terrifying

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Space-Pope posted:

driving in the appalacians is always terrifying

mostly because of all of the motherfuckers from Virginia and Pennsylvania camping out in all of the lanes

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Notorious QIG posted:

wasnt the thread title like "best winamp skin 2014" or something?

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Siljmonster posted:

wasnt the thread title like "best winamp skin 2014" or something?

yeah. i was listening to bbc radio 1, it was nice. would like to find a stream link for my local station but couldn't find one on their site :/

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
kirby remains the best smash bro

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i'm starting to enjoy the combat in eso more the more skills i get. the combat is actually only as clunky as a modern bioware game, which is pretty impressive for an mmo. i still go back and forth on whether its a good elder scrolls game but for what it's worth i've caught myself reflexively trying to quicksave every now and again

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Al! posted:

i'm starting to enjoy the combat in eso more the more skills i get. the combat is actually only as clunky as a modern bioware game, which is pretty impressive for an mmo. i still go back and forth on whether its a good elder scrolls game but for what it's worth i've caught myself reflexively trying to quicksave every now and again

can u get baps mods

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

Al! posted:

no, they're legitimately making American truck simulator and it looks completely rad

what

holy poo poo

does it have ham radio

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

duckfarts posted:

what

holy poo poo

does it have ham radio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ficMiV3AfuE

built in ham radio would be pretty amazing, but probably beyond the ken of the small developer making it. also looks way more varied and detailed than eurotruck. maybe i just recognize the us much better because after a while all of europe kinda looked the same

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Al! posted:

built in ham radio would be pretty amazing, but probably beyond the ken of the small developer making it. also looks way more varied and detailed than eurotruck. maybe i just recognize the us much better because after a while all of europe kinda looked the same

i mean like

i chose geneva as my hub city for euro truck sim, because i spent a while there on study abroad a few years ago and love the city. outside of lake geneve, there's nothing even remotely geneva about it, it's basically just Generic European City that happens to be next to a lake. compare to the amero truck sim gameplay, which actually has unique landmarks for different places. if they can keep that up in a lot of major cities than that is good

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
so i'm in a dotes games with friend.

there's an ancient dragon moving around our jungle and we're like "Wtf is this?"

so we walk up to it and our health just start dropping and we're wailing on it but it's health is regenning.

it turns out a pudge was in the lifestealer that was in the dragon, you like can't kill it at all.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Notorious QIG posted:

i mean like

i chose geneva as my hub city for euro truck sim, because i spent a while there on study abroad a few years ago and love the city. outside of lake geneve, there's nothing even remotely geneva about it, it's basically just Generic European City that happens to be next to a lake. compare to the amero truck sim gameplay, which actually has unique landmarks for different places. if they can keep that up in a lot of major cities than that is good

the ETS2 dlc does a lot to fix this, like the dlc areas are actually distinct. ATS gonna own.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Korean Boomhauer posted:

the ETS2 dlc does a lot to fix this, like the dlc areas are actually distinct. ATS gonna own.

neat. i dont have any of the dlc, not sure if i will. ATS sounds cool though

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

woah, eso lets you murder npcs. this changes everything

scamtank
Feb 24, 2011

my desire to just be a FUCKING IDIOT all day long is rapidly overtaking my ability to FUNCTION

i suspect that means i'm MENTALLY ILL

apparently undertale is officially the best game ever now

there's so much crying about sjws and votehaxx that even the admins are coming over to call people idiots

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

scamtank posted:

there's so much crying about sjws and votehaxx that even the admins are coming over to call people idiots

lol

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

scamtank posted:

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Al! posted:

ok vintersorg

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge
lol @ anyone who calls themselves A TRUE GAMER

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

at the date posted:

ok vintersorg

believe me I did not picture myself praising an elder scrolls tie in mmo of all things

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I love the undertale gamefaqs saga. :3:

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge
also goldeneye is a mediocre n64 game at best, especially since perfect dark was a thing

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Phoenixan posted:

lol @ anyone who calls themselves A TRUE GAMER

Why.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
all games matter

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

what's undertale and is it any good? like actually good, not "i'm a manchild and love pokemon games" good?

Al! posted:

this looks awesome and that is an amazingly well modeled bay bridge. god help me, i might actually buy a truck simulator game

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.

kojima finally escaped from konami's basement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

It's pretty fun and cute, but some people find it too twee or the bullet hell battles not their thing. vOv

Also apparently it's a game for SJWs or something?!?!

• Locked thread