Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

That sounds like a pretty good deal for preventing the extinction of life as we know it on this planet!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghetto Prince
Sep 11, 2010

got to be mellow, y'all
Why does Obama have a dick instead of an eyeball?

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Ghetto Prince posted:

Why does Obama have a dick instead of an eyeball?

Because Bok loves drawin' cock.

E: poo poo, it was Branco. Point still stands, they draw him that way because they like drawing him that way.

Somfin fucked around with this message at 04:20 on Dec 16, 2015

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Ten new pages! I wonder what world shaking event...vegetarians and weightlifting...

Playstation 4
Apr 25, 2014
Unlockable Ben

Duke Igthorn posted:

Ten new pages! I wonder what world shaking event...vegetarians and weightlifting...

I wish this post was bannable like in games.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Playstation 4 posted:

I wish this post was bannable like in games.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

I really don't know what to say if you come to the political cartoons thread expecting ten pages of intellectual discourse and analysis.

Well except, "Hi, welcome to the Political Cartoons Thread! Leave. Now."

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
i'm gonna call ex marx a little bitch and give him swirlies until he probates that guy

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Here's a fresh one

stupid edit with potential The Force Awakens spoilers

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Volcanic Vents
Mar 28, 2009

Rorus Raz posted:

Remember when Obama betrayed our troops by pulling them out of a war that was accomplishing little else but killing them?

I swear it took over a solid minute of staring before I figured out what the gently caress was going on with the face of the low-middle soldier.

"Good, bad...I'm the guy with the :can:"

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

Volcanic Vents posted:

I swear it took over a solid minute of staring before I figured out what the gently caress was going on with the face of the low-middle soldier.

"Good, bad...I'm the guy with the :can:"

Honestly, for a moment, I thought the guy on the left was a bassoon that just really hated Obama for some reason.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
New Bors!

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010

Rorus Raz posted:

Remember when Obama betrayed our troops by pulling them out of a war that was accomplishing little else but killing them?

Two-things-have-happened-in-history (Bergdahl being a double-edged-pawn and Obama being not-my-president).

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

:ssh: Nothing is "Real" Fascism because Fascism is not an actual political ideology, just an excuse to grab power.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

Goatman Sacks posted:

Here's a fresh one

Dude, really. I have no idea if that's real but don't be a jerk like that.

itskage
Aug 26, 2003

Duke Igthorn posted:

That's vegans you dumb gently caress. They're infinitely and morally superior to vegetarians and everyone else. They don't even need to lift weights. So chill the gently caress out.

Jesus Charlie I'm so mad and god drat crazy right now.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

Hostile V posted:

Unshackle yourself from spoiler culture, free your mind from the prison of adherence to literal text.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

Hostile V posted:

I would say "don't feed the troll", but that would be hypocritical given that this entire topic revolves around doing just that for jackasses like Muir or Rameriez.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

mandatory lesbian posted:

i'm gonna call ex marx a little bitch and give him swirlies until he probates that guy

lain lain lain

i believe

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Look, as long as Episode VII makes Chewbacca's death in the books non-canon then I don't give a gently caress.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Rorus Raz posted:

Look, as long as Episode VII makes Chewbacca's death in the books non-canon then I don't give a gently caress.

You didn't like that he had a moon dropped on him by BDSM aliens?

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

You didn't like that he had a moon dropped on him by BDSM aliens?

That sounds like a fairly metal death to me. :krad:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Can we keep the moon dropping because that's a pretty fly way for a wookie to die.

"How'd cousin GKKKKKK die? Oh, old age? Yea, Chewie got a loving moon dropped on him and threw my lovely kids in the ship instead of jumping in himself. I guess he was pretty cool. Hey btw my son's gonna be a huge weird piece of poo poo that thinks by being super evil he'll fix the force or whatever that story arc was, don't tell him that in Wookie heaven."

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

:smith:

Pickled Tink
Apr 28, 2012

Have you heard about First Dog? It's a very good comic I just love.

Also, wear your bike helmets kids. I copped several blows to the head but my helmet left me totally unscathed.

Finally you should check out First Dog as it's a good comic I like it very much.
Fun Shoe
First Dog:

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Somehow First Dog is wordier than CAD yet still more endearing.

itskage
Aug 26, 2003

Looking at this a second time, I really appreciate the punch line. But the first time I just glossed over it.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

They loooooove death

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

:stare:

On the nose there. I mean accurate but Jesus Christ.

Sardine Wit
Sep 3, 2004

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type
[img]http://i.imgur.com/0giVtVl.gif[[/img]

Telarra
Oct 9, 2012

Holy poo poo, it's not an edit :stare:

Political Cartoons 2015: Drawing ability not required

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
The most honest Dry Bones ever produced

Sardine Wit
Sep 3, 2004

The racist Bill Leak cartoon from yesterday got a bunch of pushback on Twitter including from Forum favourite David Pope. He wrote an editorial about it today:

If anyone missed the cartoon itself when I posted it before:

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

What's the BDS Movement?

Playstation 4
Apr 25, 2014
Unlockable Ben
Boycott-Divest-Sanction

Aka in Kirschen terms "Nazi Antisemitism why they like subhuman Paleoswinians abloobloo :qq:"

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Someone you love just told you they got raped by their husband you worthless turd.

Also I thought you liked the idea of locking up all Americans who return a boolean true on an arbitrary value check. Oh wait that's muslims not GLORIOUS NIPPON.

Jonas Albrecht posted:

What's the BDS Movement?

Look at this prude who doesn't know what BDSM is

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Who is this guy with TRUMP?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volcanic Vents
Mar 28, 2009

Paladinus posted: