Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

DicktheCat posted:

Maybe you and CashCrab should rethink your social groups a tad?

B-but... thread fodder. Also, I live in Toronto, I can't avoid it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

cash crab posted:

That explains your thick shiny coat.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

cash crab posted:

Yeah and being in Calgary means I get the opposite end of the horrible humans spectrum. My father-in-law unironically hopes Trump will win. :smith:

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
I kind of wish Trump wins, because that'd make American politics an even bigger farce than before.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

I kind of wish Trump wins, because that'd make American politics an even bigger farce than before.

Don't advocate for accellerationism, even ironically. It is the worst in a long list of terrible political opinions to have.

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?
My wife woke up to this on Twitter, apropos of nothing.

She could not hit the block key fast enough. Also she burned her phone.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Nooo touch the poop :ohdear:

It's been so long since I got my romeo rose fix.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
I have no idea who this guy is and every time I google his picture and see his face I decide not to go further

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?

goose fleet posted:

I have no idea who this guy is and every time I google his picture and see his face I decide not to go further

For some reason he's always reminded me of Richard Garriott, if everything in his life had gone horribly wrong.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
He looks more like Rob Brydon to me.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Leofish posted:

His claim to fame is that Ozzy Osbourne and Howard Stern know him. If anything, that's more of a reason to run away.
Far, far, FAR away

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
New Adventures In Mom Strength

goose fleet posted:

Stick with that decision, friend.

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
Do you think even one of those 316 followers isn't following him to laugh at him?

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Leofish posted:

Awkward, ugly, and gross. The trifecta.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

How has that guy not taken a trip down suicide lane yet?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

He doesn't have to work because he's plundering his grandmas estate, he's got super low standards for actually getting layed but he keep reaching for the stars.
While a lovely horrible person in his own mind he's probably happy.

Also we got proof he has a normal sized dick so at least he doesn't have that against him.

Gerblyn
Apr 4, 2007

"TO BATTLE!"
Fun Shoe

blarzgh posted:

http://www.romeoroseblog.com/

I don’t believe in race mixing, especially with Blacks.
I will be voting for Donald Trump because he wants to get rid of illegal immigrants and Muslims and he also has White peoples interests as top priority.

Not racist!

Edit: drat, the whole thing is awful. He's like a caricature of a right wing lunatic, swinging wildly between claiming to be a committed Christian and demanding instant death for anyone who does things he disagrees with, such as smoking pot, interracial marriage and being mexican.

Gerblyn has a new favorite as of 17:05 on Dec 16, 2015

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Oh romeo I missed you so. It's nice that you're a piece of poo poo on every level.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

If only he would turn out to be a brony or furry too.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

quote:

She had a sex drive that was almost as high as mine. She gave me sex any time I wanted it the entire Eleven years we lived together. She was even cool with me having sex with her in the middle of the night while she was asleep if I woke up and wanted to do it whether she was asleep or not. One time we literally had sex 17 times in a single day. I counted 17 ejaculations inside her, we spent the whole day and night making love. She was happy to give me oral sex anytime I wanted it and I did the same for her and she was happy to have sex in every position with me we could imagine and she often dressed up in sexy heels and lingerie or costumes for role play during or sex.

E:

quote:

I am not racist. I am a White Nationalist.

I am a White man, therefore I only care about the rights of me and other White people. Blacks, Mexican, etc, they have their own battles and struggles, and they do not involve me or concern me.

Hmm.

Hmmmmmm.

E2 :

quote:

You want to know who is a hero? Robert Dear, for killing the three baby murderers at the Planned Parenthood. I am 100% against Abortion! 

This has to be a parody. :stare:

E3: IT KEEPS ON GIVING

quote:

If you confess to something you didn’t do you deserve death for being so stupid to lie like that. And if you kill someone and are found to be retarded, then you still deserve to be executed because we don’t really need retarded people to be a burden to our society anyway, and we sure don’t need any retards that have killed anyone before living to breath air for another single day.

E4 :

quote:

I am a true Southern Rebel and I fly the Confederate flag proudly.

Fathis Munk has a new favorite as of 17:49 on Dec 16, 2015

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Someone's gonna tip him off and he's going to come back...

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Someone? He's probably furiously googling himself right now.

Also wow he goes off on huge loving spergy rants about city sizes (inhabitants and area) and cars.

Anyways, come back to us romeo

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

blarzgh posted:

Wanna know why Romeo Rose sucks? Read romeoroseblog.com.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Was the saga of Romeo Rose dating that dumb goon girl in this thread or the last?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
It had his own thread in gbs iirc.

Part of Everything
Feb 1, 2005

He clenched his teeh and walked out of the study

Rambling Robot posted:

Wanna know why Romeo Rose sucks? Read romeoroseblog.com.

Oh god what. Not him again. was hoping he had Darwinned himself.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE
Few new posts in here the morning, wonder what dumb derail it's about to...ROMEO ROSE IS BACK IN TOWN :suspense:

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

:stonklol:

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

Must be so cool to be married to a dude who hates it when you talk.

Shayu
Feb 9, 2014
Five dollars for five words.
I think that is a joke, "finally gagged wife and daughter and now they not bother me to take the trash out, clean dishes, pickup clothes. I can watch sport and drink a beer. Ah." But maybe not serious because then the wife could not preform oral sex and I read that it's very nice thing. But the daughters will remain gagged because they should not do sex, that would be a little disgusting to suggest.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Cosima posted:

Must be so cool to be married to a dude who hates it when you talk.

I too hate jokes.

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

VendaGoat posted:

I too hate jokes.

That's too bad. I like funny jokes, nagging wife jokes are a bit stale.

Preem Palver
Jul 5, 2007

Cosima posted:

That's too bad. I like funny jokes, nagging wife jokes are a bit stale.

The tape is bad enough, but the woman and girls being bound with christmas lights pushes it from dumb to creepy, at least for me.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!
If the boy was gagged too I would find it less distasteful, but the "only boys can speak" implication is a little gross.

A better joke would have been gag and bind all three kids and have mom and dad hold the sign.

E: Like this

Indolent Bastard has a new favorite as of 20:13 on Dec 16, 2015

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Yeah why wouldn't you gag the boy too?

Not something I thought I would ever really type out.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

This is awkward.

Indolent Bastard posted:

If the boy was gagged too I would find it less distasteful, but the "only boys can speak" implication is a little gross.

A better joke would have been gag and bind all three kids and have mom and dad hold the sign.

E: Like this

This one is funny and how it should be done.

monny
Oct 20, 2008

dollar dollar bill, y'all

Shayu posted:

I think that is a joke, "finally gagged wife and daughter and now they not bother me to take the trash out, clean dishes, pickup clothes. I can watch sport and drink a beer. Ah." But maybe not serious because then the wife could not preform oral sex and I read that it's very nice thing. But the daughters will remain gagged because they should not do sex, that would be a little disgusting to suggest.

Anyone got some duct tape?

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suXXUti2kik

Woodenlung has a new favorite as of 20:52 on Dec 16, 2015

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
I had forgotten how hosed up his fake teeth looked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
Huh, I always thought Romeo was just a weird PUA-ish dude with a hilariously oversized ego but it's good to see he's also a complete and total piece of poo poo on every level.

• Locked thread