Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

Rigged Death Trap posted:

As for how things will end:
We know that Saitama will eventually end things.

But like with the house of evolution, Sea King, Boros, its never about the punch, but about the wind up to it.

Actually the punch was loving awesome for both Sea King and Boros

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

AnonSpore posted:

Actually the punch was loving awesome for both Sea King and Boros

It is, but that's just the finisher. OPM is more about the journey than the destination and that punch is a lot more satisfying with everything before it just building it up.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

This is how the Garou arc will end.

http://bbs2.ruliweb.daum.net/gaia/do/ruliweb/family/217/read?articleId=28162132&bbsId=G005&itemId=64

MAJOR SPOILERS FOR THE BOROS ARC.

It's in Korean but you don't actually need to know the language to understand the parody.

This might be the best OPM fan-comic ever made.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Cute girls are imho

So are punches

One Punch Man is good

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

AnonSpore posted:

There was a very pretty secretary at one of the Hero Association things. And when the sea people invaded, there was also an attractive woman in a bikini screaming. Probably more I'm forgetting. Point is Murata likes drawing pretty women

I unno, I don't think a secretary counts as a hero, personally. And I thought that lady was just a civilian.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

RareAcumen posted:

I unno, I don't think a secretary counts as a hero, personally. And I thought that lady was just a civilian.

You're the one who said "the only women we've seen so far seem to be the only ones with actual powers," I don't get it

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

AnonSpore posted:

You're the one who said "the only women we've seen so far seem to be the only ones with actual powers," I don't get it

Oh, sorry, I meant female heroes.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Baal posted:

Cute girls are imho

ADTRW

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

AnonSpore posted:

If you check his twitter, Murata really likes drawing pretty women and the material of OPM makes it so he doesn't get the chance much

I would like to know more

E: also isn't the spoiler relating to the Murata thread not knowing if Garo's the villain or not? For all that's been shown in the comic he could wind up getting punched into Saitama's harem or teaming up against another Boros level jerk

TheKingofSprings fucked around with this message at 20:24 on Dec 16, 2015

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib

TheKingofSprings posted:

E: also isn't the spoiler relating to the Murata thread not knowing if Garo's the villain or not? For all that's been shown in the comic he could wind up getting punched into Saitama's harem or teaming up against another Boros level jerk

dude hes clearly the villain, the resolution (re: harem / team up) is unknown but lets not pretend like the guy who is hunting heroes and ripped off a dudes arm and is currently beating fan favorite metal bat and who all the main good guy characters are trying to stop/prepare for isnt the villain

Bernardo Orel
Sep 2, 2011

I just miss Saitama. He's been sitting in that stupid room waiting for the tournament to start for how long now? Several months?

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

AnonSpore posted:

If you check his twitter, Murata really likes drawing pretty women and the material of OPM makes it so he doesn't get the chance much. He probably takes what he can get.

You can see this pretty clearly in Eyeshield 21 as well. Every team had an adorable or attractive female manager, each cheerleader on each team was drawn to be unique, the entertainment reporter was an attractive woman, and the fat guy color commentator got replaced by his young daughter once the team got back from America. Heck, even one of the last teams they played had a pretty woman as their quarterback. Dude just likes drawing ladies, and will cram them into his work whenever and wherever he can.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
Are there any artists that don't like drawing people they find sexually attractive? It seems to be the norm to me, and in most cases that involves guys drawing sexy women or women drawing sexy men. It also seems to be one of the things most of those artists enjoy drawing the most and one of the things they got in to drawing for, so they could draw their own sexy people.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Bernardo Orel posted:

I just miss Saitama. He's been sitting in that stupid room waiting for the tournament to start for how long now? Several months?

And then it turns out the fights take place on the deck of a giant boat...

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

TheKingofSprings posted:

The spoiler regarding this thread is the insistence that everyone must know that Metal Bat can't actually do anything here because this is filler and we totally know that he can't do something here because it would change what happens in the One version. Because this is FILLER! Garu doesn't go down like this and I don't know why all these people who wouldn't know because they haven't read the One version are liking this poo poo.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
This argument has accomplished about as much as most filler does.

Let's stop having it.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

This is how the Garou arc will end.

http://bbs2.ruliweb.daum.net/gaia/do/ruliweb/family/217/read?articleId=28162132&bbsId=G005&itemId=64

MAJOR SPOILERS FOR THE BOROS ARC.

It's in Korean but you don't actually need to know the language to understand the parody.

Haha...this is messed up.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

TheKingofSprings posted:

Garou's struggle is depicted right here: http://www.mangareader.net/onepunch-man/60/8

Nothing more, nothing less to it.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

TheKingofSprings posted:

https://twitter.com/NEBU_KURO/media though you have to scroll a lot, he's been drawing OPM stuff mostly, recently.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

AnonSpore posted:

https://twitter.com/NEBU_KURO/media though you have to scroll a lot, he's been drawing OPM stuff mostly, recently.

thank you friend

I have learned Yusuke Murata is a fan of Street Fighter today

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Thank you Anonspore for another cammy pic for my folder

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe

AnonSpore posted:

TheKingofSprings posted:

I have learned Yusuke Murata is a fan of Street Fighter today

:eyepop:

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

That's right, I forgot Murata designed not one, but two Robot Masters

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Baal posted:

Thank you Anonspore for another cammy pic for my folder

Murata has another Cammy somewhere in there if you keep going farther than that

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

Seems a bit slow:

:parrot: :parrot:

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

And More posted:

Seems a bit slow:

Thanks updated OP

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

AnonSpore posted:

Murata has another Cammy somewhere in there if you keep going farther than that

You're a good man, AS. May you zukopako in peace.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

And More posted:

Seems a bit slow:

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

https://twitter.com/shin___geki/status/676715833490464769

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Holy poo poo.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Even the fans do crazy poo poo with drawings

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
I thought that mumen rider was cycling by with the battle in the distance for a sec but its just the eiffel tower or whatever.

Still incredible dang

guts and bolts
May 16, 2015

Have you heard the Good News?
Holy poo poo Metal Bat is rapidly climbing my "favorite motherfuckin' dudes" list

Genos is also on this list, I wish he got more love, but "gently caress reasons. It's fightin' spirit" might be the best thing ever

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I really like how Garou is depicted in the Murata version. Didn't particularly care for his design at first, cause his hair and face didn't really work for me, but now I just like seeing him in motion.

He's lean and lithe but also incredibly muscular, which is amplified by his tight-as-hell shirt, which makes him seem like a sleek predator when he's in action.

Saitama's also got the slender but hella buff thing going on, but his costume and the style he's generally drawn in doesn't make it clear unless he's getting serious.

It stands in contrast with muscled dudes like the Tank Tops or Pri Pri Prisoner.

I guess Sonic's also got that goin' on but his abs are generally passed over in lieu of his hella sexy body.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
My point is that I am legit attracted by Garou's rockin' bod.

EDIT: Though Fubuki is still unbeatable.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Like, goddamn, look at this sexy motherfucker.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

This panel and the next two are like, the most awesome point in the manga.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Matoi Ryuko posted:

This panel and the next two are like, the most awesome point in the manga.

Best part is you can just empty quote that and use another picture instead and it's still accurate.

Genocyber
Jun 4, 2012

Like, goddamn, look at this sexy motherfucker.

I think Murata has a skintight clothes fetish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Genocyber posted:

I think Murata has a skintight clothes fetish.

So do I really.