Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
While the Ben Affleck Bats has a good face sculpt, holy gently caress the full figure looks like poo poo. Like, the suit looks like a laundry bag stuffed with garbage, the bulky look doesn't translate well to a figure at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

They're alright. I much prefer the Black Series. More articulation. The Disney ones look kinda static. Kylo Ren and Phasma are good because of their capes. Everyone else has these bad looking screws on their back.

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP FOREVER.
The black series paint jobs always look so janky to me.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Nice to finally find out which SW figures are worth getting and which have quarter of a second's screentime.

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
shut the gently caress up.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.

rear end Catchcum posted:

shut the gently caress up.

No u

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
I was wrong and I'm glad I was

Joe Fisto fucked around with this message at 13:32 on Dec 17, 2015

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Yeah I'll buy that.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Is that Hot Toys? Holy poo poo.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

CelticPredator posted:

Is that Hot Toys? Holy poo poo.

Yep. There's a toy show in Seoul, and they're showing their new poo poo off.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I'm so, so, so glad I didn't go after that Sideshowpool.

Even if the Deadpool movie doesn't live up to it's awesome script, that costume is still perfect.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Eh, sideshow 'pool is awesome, no regrets. Can't wait for the second 'pool.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Yeah Sideshow Pool is amazing, I'll gladly own both.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Where's the picture from? I want to see the other stuff from BvS.

Edit: Found a bunch on Sideshow Freaks. Don't want to rehost so you can go there if you want to see. Chubby Batman looks much improved from the preview photos. Power armor Batman looks great. No Wonder Woman on display.

Aphrodite fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Dec 17, 2015

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

I'm only interested in regular Bats and WW. I want to see WW damnit!

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

They are still setting up at Toy Soul so we should see more stuff over the next day or two.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Kinda peeved they didn't have the power armor batman with the big fist print in the chest from the trailer.

Still, they need to replace those prototype pics on facebook with the pics from Toy Soul because holy poo poo it's leagues better.

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
I got elite phasma, kylo, and flamethrower trooper. Awesome. Super happy with them.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Kinda peeved they didn't have the power armor batman with the big fist print in the chest from the trailer.

Still, they need to replace those prototype pics on facebook with the pics from Toy Soul because holy poo poo it's leagues better.

Several of the Iron Man figs have alternate battle damage parts. PowerBats just might.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

The new War Machine gets a club

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

I wanted to be a neo deconstructivist, but Mom wouldn't let me.
I found the Walgreens Daredevil tonight. And they also had a Spirit Yoda POP which glows in the dark :vince:

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

Joe Fisto posted:

Several of the Iron Man figs have alternate battle damage parts. PowerBats just might.

I'm hoping that's the case. Only reason I'm a little worried is that when they did it with Iron Man they mentioned it back in the prototype stage. No mention of that here :(

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Joe Fisto posted:

The new War Machine gets a club

I think it's a railgun.

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
:laffo: a baton

http://www.cosmicbooknews.com/content/captain-america-civil-war-hot-toys-war-machine-figure-revealed

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Dat Falcon. Its the one I've been waiting for. :allears:

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I guess Black Widow's weapon of choice changes as often as her hair does now.

I suppose it does help to have something non-lethal when all his other stuff are missiles and gatling guns.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

That had a link to a bunch of Civil War Lego sets that might have spoilers:

http://www.cosmicbooknews.com/content/captainamericacivilwarlegosetjpg

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Yawn.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Red posted:

That had a link to a bunch of Civil War Lego sets that might have spoilers:

http://www.cosmicbooknews.com/content/captainamericacivilwarlegosetjpg

Of course let us never forget the iron Man 3 Lego set with Kingsley Mandarin in some kind of battle tank.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

The_Doctor posted:

Nice to finally find out which SW figures are worth getting and which have quarter of a second's screentime.

Quite relieved that I don't want to track down Captain Phasma any more. :smith:

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

Aphrodite posted:

Of course let us never forget the iron Man 3 Lego set with Kingsley Mandarin in some kind of battle tank.

True, but Lang's Giant-Man appearing doesn't seem so far-fetched.

A Tin Of Beans
Nov 25, 2013

CelticPredator posted:

The figures are still really cool!

... On that note, is there a 'best' Finn figure? Like, Elite, Black Series, some other line I don't know about?

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

A Tin Of Beans posted:

The figures are still really cool!

... On that note, is there a 'best' Finn figure? Like, Elite, Black Series, some other line I don't know about?

Wait til they release the Stormtrooper armor Finn with blood streak across the helmet.

A Tin Of Beans
Nov 25, 2013

therealjon_ posted:

Wait til they release the Stormtrooper armor Finn with blood streak across the helmet.

Oh poo poo, is that a thing that's coming out? :swoon: gently caress yes.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

A Tin Of Beans posted:

Oh poo poo, is that a thing that's coming out? :swoon: gently caress yes.

Yeah, black series teased one a little while back.

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
Anyone get the 3 exclusive elite figures today at Disney store? Special Rey, special kylo, and a Poe.

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004
I'm too awake for this to be a nightmare

Who isn't excited for all the new random background cantina extras?

Agrias120
Jun 27, 2002

I will burn my dread.

rear end Catchcum posted:

Anyone get the 3 exclusive elite figures today at Disney store? Special Rey, special kylo, and a Poe.

Does Special Rey come with a lightsaber (movie spoilers)?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invicta{HOG}, M.D.
Jan 16, 2002

CelticPredator posted:

she didn't die on screen