Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

LMAO it's the team I knew was going to happen the instant I saw her, and it's every bit the glorious bullshit I knew it would be.

I hope I get lucky enough to pull her when she comes to NA, looking forward to running YomiDra+YomiDra/AHaku/Eschmali/dqhera+YomiDra. I don't know every one of these YomiDra videos is running Zeus instead of chibi dqhera. She's got better stats and a dark sub-attribute is way better for YomiDra since you've got 0 light orb enhances.

TheQuietWilds fucked around with this message at 04:37 on Dec 17, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

So what exactly is on that team. YomiDra, YomiDra, Zeus Strat, what's the other?

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

silvergoose posted:

So what exactly is on that team. YomiDra, YomiDra, Zeus Strat, what's the other?

http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=2592

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House
New Dark GFE. 7 Dark orb enhances, active skill "Change Wood, Heart, Jammer, Poison & Mortal Poison orbs to Dark orbs. Increase skyfall chance of Dark orbs by 15% for 4 turns" 10 turns skilled up

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

SaffronKit posted:

Despite my Christmas REM bitching, I think that dropping the money during the holiday season to do pull every day till christmas is pretty cool and is worth doing if you want to treat yourself. It may end up being a waste, but as long as you don't spend more then the 60 bucks on it. I personally am trying to distance myself because a lot of the money I've put into PAD could have gone to more important things than virtual waifus that don't improve my life in any meaningful way.

Personally I should have done something like that, it would have been way less soul crushing.

Last year I got a bunch of people on board to make one roll a day on the Xmas REM. Looking back, I ended up buying 2 30 packs around this time. I ended up with a full set of mini Chinese girls and a mini ronia, who I used the hell out of and still use today. It's less fun when I'm the only one doing it.

I got my Xmas Echidna and a Paulina so far. I'm undecided if I want to actually buy some stones.

It is way less soul crushing if you spread out your rolls. A non-dupe silver is way more interesting when you have to wait a day and a dupe silver doesn't suck nearly as much when it's only once a day.

Mischalaniouse
Nov 7, 2009

*ribbit*
Finally got my Shiva Dragon evolved. He's still only level 39, but fully awakened, and I'm planning on getting him up to speed soon. I have a ton of work to do on his team too, but I'm excited to get it up and running.

Add me to the list at 368 571 260

BearPlayingGuitar
Nov 30, 2011
Out of my two unoptimal subs, who would make a better Bastet sub: cu chu or griffin rider? GZL is an option too but I've heard he isn't that good for Bastet.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

BearPlayingGuitar posted:

Out of my two unoptimal subs, who would make a better Bastet sub: cu chu or griffin rider? GZL is an option too but I've heard he isn't that good for Bastet.

Most likely CuChu, because his skill is faster. Griffin does have a bigger punch but the catte doesn't really need it most of the time. GZL is good if you bring attackers and really, really need some ludicrous damage.

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009
Depends what the rest of your team is. Do you have at least one triple prong sub? If not, throw on GZL. If yes and you have two, your triple pronger is hypermax and/or your other subs include AMeiMei/Kaede, throw on Chu. Otherwise, if your Griffon Rider is max skill, use him.

Brood
May 27, 2007
Pip Pip, Wot Wot

When out on the roof there arose such a clatter.

Xenochrist
Sep 11, 2006

Brood posted:

http://puzzledragonx.com/en/news.asp?nid=446

Yeah santa is badass but wtf is up with Rudolph? We can have cute waifus but not reindeer?

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009
I for one will run this descend until I throw up. Max skill Santa here I come. Don't care if it's useful or not.

Edit: oh, JP only looks like? That's lame.

TheQuietWilds fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Dec 17, 2015

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Brood posted:

gonna whale for santa. you can't stop me

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
Bigger news is jp's second half event has 10x descended with a 25 floor descended challenge including fan favorite kanetsugu.

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

He said that he would stay forever.

Forever wasn't very long...

Zo posted:

Bigger news is jp's second half event has 10x descended with a 25 floor descended challenge including fan favorite kanetsugu.

A true Christmas miracle.

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

Herr Tog posted:

gonna whale for santa. you can't stop me

It's a descend, you don't have to whale

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

TheQuietWilds posted:

It's a descend, you don't have to whale

i was too excited. I didn't read the link. I get to keep my money, thank you

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Zo posted:

US gets second half gets 5x technicals with a new "coal descended" dungeon! including fan favorite draggie

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

trucutru posted:

US gets second half gets 5x technicals with a new "coal descended" dungeon! including fan favorite draggie

harsh, but accurate

Superschaf
May 20, 2010

TheQuietWilds posted:

LMAO it's the team I knew was going to happen the instant I saw her, and it's every bit the glorious bullshit I knew it would be.

I hope I get lucky enough to pull her when she comes to NA, looking forward to running YomiDra+YomiDra/AHaku/Eschmali/dqhera+YomiDra. I don't know every one of these YomiDra videos is running Zeus instead of chibi dqhera. She's got better stats and a dark sub-attribute is way better for YomiDra since you've got 0 light orb enhances.

Zeus has a 35% gravity, which means he gets past Kali's gently caress off move by himself. With Hera you still have to do 3 million damage which means you can't use the turn to just prepare the board and wait for the damage reduction to expire. He also has ~1k HP more, so you need less latents.

Kilson
Jan 16, 2003

I EAT LITTLE CHILDREN FOR BREAKFAST !!11!!1!!!!111!

Gwyrgyn Blood posted:

PAD does not work well on Marshmallow (6.0). The game has a bug with the new audio codec Android uses that causes the game to pause every time the music loops. In Previous versions you could roll back to the old audio codec, but as of 6.0 that option is apparently no longer there.

So basically don't upgrade to 6.0 if you want to PAD.

I have no problems on my Nexus 6P with Marshmallow. PAD runs better than it did on my Galaxy S4 with KitKat or whatever.

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX

trucutru posted:

drat thats savage truc. US didnt get their deets yet for the second half right? could always get 10x descendeds as a christmas th- hahahahhaha

psilo
Oct 18, 2009

http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/news.asp?nid=447

minerva/haku/astaroth/horus/lakshmi buffs and other stuff coming up.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Whoop, finally cleared Zeus challenge mode with Lu Bu... then I used that stone to roll at the christmas REM and got another dumb healer girl.

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

psilo posted:

AHorus: 1.5x Attack+RCV on skill activation. Not terrible. Shitbird supremacy.

ALakshmi: Water attribute cards ATK x2.5, RCV x1.5. ATK x2.5 when simultaneously clearing 4+ Heart orbs. Also not terrible, now roughly a 40x lead. Significantly ups the value of Sumire to her team, but I think doesn't really bring her back to true top tier status.

Rinsia+Hel/Hel/Flex/Flex gonna be the only way to keep that 100x coming but still that's insanely good for a farmable mons (even one that comes from a likely stupid difficult dungeons). A massive 225x in coop mode makes her an absurdly good lead for that.

TheQuietWilds fucked around with this message at 13:47 on Dec 17, 2015

BearPlayingGuitar
Nov 30, 2011

TheQuietWilds posted:

Depends what the rest of your team is. Do you have at least one triple prong sub? If not, throw on GZL. If yes and you have two, your triple pronger is hypermax and/or your other subs include AMeiMei/Kaede, throw on Chu. Otherwise, if your Griffon Rider is max skill, use him.

I actually have two triple prongers in the form of two Vishnus. My other sub is susano. So it looks like my other sub is gonna be cu chu.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

psilo posted:

quote:

New awoken skills. All of these only affect the card itself and are not team-wide boosts.

* Multi Boost - 1.5x stat boost in coop mode.
* God Killer - 3x ATK against God type enemies
* Machine Killer - 3x ATK against Machine type enemies
* Devil Killer - 3x ATK against Devil type enemies
* Dragon Killer - 3x ATK against Dragon type enemies

Ahahaha, this is going to create all new kinds of power creep.

Also: SHITBIRD!

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

It's adorable that they're still trying to keep the bird relevant. He's been terrible for a year.

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009
Whoop, Christmas Liu Bei max skilled! Still gonna keep running it for yellow lits and Hera skill-ups unless we get 10x descends in the second part of this event.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

It's adorable that they're still trying to keep the bird relevant. He's been terrible for a year.
rip horus

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

psilo posted:

gently caress off Gungho, where are the leader skill buffs for the other chinese girls? I mean it makes sense Haku gets heart because she's got healer type, but why not buff the others appropriately to their typing? I'm not including Sakuya in this mind you.

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010

SaffronKit posted:

gently caress off Gungho, where are the leader skill buffs for the other chinese girls? I mean it makes sense Haku gets heart because she's got healer type, but why not buff the others appropriately to their typing? I'm not including Sakuya in this mind you.

Hahaha, lookit the nerd rage over a anime waifu.

Anyway, you could have looked to what was said which was that all the chinese girls would get a similar buff except for Kirin.

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Murgos posted:

except for Kirin.

Somewhere in Japan, a cabal of otaku stirs

Inferior Third Season
Jan 15, 2005

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I'll let everyone know the day I roll one. From my experience, that's the best way to tell that a card has become completely useless.

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

Murgos posted:

Hahaha, lookit the nerd rage over a anime waifu.

Anyway, you could have looked to what was said which was that all the chinese girls would get a similar buff except for Kirin.

I didn't see any mention of that anywhere on the page you linked that I can actually read, so as far as I could tell, rage justified sir. :colbert:

It's good to hear the other girls will be getting some love. Honestly I like that they're buffing all the various awoken forms that have fallen behind the curve, making Awoken Greco Roman half resist againest element types is going to be disgusting.

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
I got Christmas Sonia in the pull but based off all the mean sad words about regular Sonia she probably sucks pretty fierce too

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

dragon enthusiast posted:

Somewhere in Japan, a cabal of otaku stirs
i just want b/r uuvo for SIegfried :ohdear:

my other options are just ineffective (Kurapika) counterproductive (Mori) have major tradeoffs (volsung) or are whale myths (merlin) cmon i want my isis team to be even Better

Anime Schoolgirl fucked around with this message at 14:47 on Dec 17, 2015

Ironsolid
Mar 1, 2005

Fishing isn't an addiction, it's a way of life. Everything to gain while losing everything

BearPlayingGuitar posted:

I actually have two triple prongers in the form of two Vishnus. My other sub is susano. So it looks like my other sub is gonna be cu chu.

Do you have any other green subs? Such as Perseus? (Or any other dual orb changer with or without prongs)

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

Servaetes posted:

I got Christmas Sonia in the pull but based off all the mean sad words about regular Sonia she probably sucks pretty fierce too

She is better than regular Sonia, if that makes you feel any better. :) She is a great lead for farming weekday mythical dungeons - it's pretty easy to make a Ronia team for any of them. With her haste she is a decent red row sub, but unfortunately not God-typed for Shiva Dragon, who is kind of the only top tier red row leader - this could always change at some point in the future, so don't despair. Also you can enjoy having some rare rear end poo poo. Try to skill her up before the 2.5x skill-up chance bonus ends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Inferior Third Season posted:

I'll let everyone know the day I roll one. From my experience, that's the best way to tell that a card has become completely useless.

With Horus I can never tell how is serious and who is trolling, but I clear 99% of everything with him.

• Locked thread