Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The Milkman posted:

lolling @ lang loving with kessler on GFB

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

It's really surprising that the jaded grumpy nerds are upset about star wars merchandise.

Dr. Lariat
Jul 1, 2004

by Lowtax

Tender Bender posted:

It's really surprising that the jaded grumpy nerds are upset about star wars merchandise.

http://covergirlstarwars.tumblr.com

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Definitely gonna click on that link homie.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Tender Bender posted:

I think Dan should have his prostate looked at.

Pretty sure that's the next "Dan and his family of dolts" podcast

cmykJester
Feb 16, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tender Bender posted:

I think Dan should have his prostate looked at.

Yeah, and he should stream it on periscope.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Funky Britches
Aug 22, 2009

yakuza 5 beast coast look is here

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Brad reading "hilarious" "wacky" foreign movie names is worse than him talking about dota

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Tender Bender posted:

Brad reading "hilarious" "wacky" foreign movie names is worse than him talking about dota

I didn't hear it but I'm chuckling thinking about the idea that he finds those things funny enough to do that, whereas with Dota even if it's funny the first few seconds it quickly dawns on you how truly sad it actually is.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I love when brad loses breath while laughing and immediately turns purple

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I love when he loses his breath laughing at things that no one else even cracked a smile at.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I also love him being the only person left in the world who still thinks South Park is extremely funny and could hardly do the Stick of Truth quick look because he was laughing the entire time.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

I didn't hear it but I'm chuckling thinking about the idea that he finds those things funny enough to do that, whereas with Dota even if it's funny the first few seconds it quickly dawns on you how truly sad it actually is.

Brad: The French version of the Jackie Chan comedy masterpiece The Tuxedo is... Les Smoking.
Jeff: ... Huh.
Brad: I'm pretty into that. That's pretty good.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Tender Bender posted:

Brad: The French version of the Jackie Chan comedy masterpiece The Tuxedo is... Les Smoking.

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That's about as funny as I was imagining. I'll probably never listen to it myself, but thanks for the mental picture.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I love when he loses his breath laughing at things that no one else even cracked a smile at.

Wormskull posted:

I also love him being the only person left in the world who still thinks South Park is extremely funny and could hardly do the Stick of Truth quick look because he was laughing the entire time.

Tender Bender posted:

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I keep thinking about how in the time between him saying the word *snicker* Sm-ohoho-oking-aha and then quietly laughing under his breath and Jeff says Huh... and everyone else (?) is dead silent and Brad's face has become maroon and he all but wipes a tear from his eye as he's saying I'm pretty into that. and it's cracking me up folks. Don't tell me if that's not how it actually happens though.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Cincinnati is actually an okay small city. Their 'ch1l1' (I will not dignify their thing with proper vowels) is a culinary war crime and it sullies everything to do with Cinci until Skyline is driven into the sea

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

why do goons take chili so loving seriously

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

I think it's more of a Texan thing.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

this is the post he made before the chili post http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3704953&pagenumber=325&perpage=40#post453955336

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

If dogs can prefer one brand of meat paste to the point of starving/fighting I don't see why goons can't do the same

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Chard posted:

If dogs can prefer one brand of meat paste to the point of starving/fighting I don't see why goons can't do the same

they prefer food based on the fat content, no dog would starve to death because of the taste lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

you omitted letters from chili because you hate a dish so badly. surprisingly you also post in the pyf bad food thread

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Let's all behave as dogs would, and demonstrate the tastes and sensibilities of a dog.

Ice Mongoose
Sep 5, 2015
I ship Jeff and Mary

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

yakuza 5 looks so good

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Cincinnati chili is actually fairly gross, I can agree with that.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HORMELCHILI posted:

yakuza 5 looks so good

It look good from the very beginning when he walked up to a random school child and started answering history questions, but it went full blown awesome when he used the sidewalk like a cheese grater on a thug's face.

Dilbert Fanclub President
Oct 21, 2015

by Reene
I've never really known about the Yakuza games but watching for about an hour on twitch, it looks like the best franchise possibly ever?

Do the older titles hold up?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I also had no clue these games existed until a week ago , but I picked up Yakuza 1 and have been playing it (PS2 title). It's rough around the edges and the combat is a bit stiff and way too easy. But the setting and story is awesome, and seeing footage of 5 makes me excited to see the series evolve as I play through all of them

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

In Training posted:

Cincinnati chili is actually fairly gross, I can agree with that.

it truly is but i'm going to say it in a normal way and not like he did

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I played Yakuza 4 and it was cool, I haven't played any of the rest but i really love yakuza 4 and want to play more of these games

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Yakuza 1 and 2 is kinda like the early career of John Cena, then in 3 they put the belt on Daniel Bryan but he gets injured so you play grumpy John Cena in a Hawaiian shirt coming back to beat up all the heels (you are a tweener).

3 was the first one on PS3 and has pretty extensive videos you can watch from the start menu explaining the events of 1 and 2.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
i remember fondly the day I picked up my yakuza 3 preorder and got the gamerly nod of approval from the 'stop clerk

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

The Milkman posted:

i remember fondly the day I picked up my yakuza 3 preorder and got the gamerly nod of approval from the 'stop clerk

I remember with scorn the day I bought a new copy of Phoenix Wright instead of used so I could have the case and manual and the Gamestop clerks both made fun of me even though it was like a $2 difference.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I remember getting carded when I bought Persona 4.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
you must be 18 to watch the midnight channel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

i;ve never even noticed or realized that persona is rated M