Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
craisins
May 17, 2004

A DRIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!

true gamers get rides from their mom from her house to the mall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

https://gamebias.wordpress.com/2015/12/16/undertale-review-progressively-pointless/

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

:(

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Don't worry, it's completely normal for you to be playing and enjoying a game with a bunch of small children. Just like I sometimes go down to the elementary school and play kickball with the fourth graders.

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
haha yeah, computer games are for children!!!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

unironically the best thread http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3753707

computer toucher
Jan 8, 2012

Notorious QIG posted:

yeah the fanbase is really awful. personally i refuse to let a lovely fanbase ruin my enjoyment of a thing though

*nods, keeps posting in yospos*

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

so is bayonetta kirby a form of drag performance

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

bobbilljim posted:

haha yeah, computer games are for children!!!

people who get upset about not being able to murder children in Bethesda games should just play dota

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Al! posted:

so is bayonetta kirby a form of drag performance

kirby is a genderless puffball

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
splatoon is goty fyi

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Improbable Lobster posted:

kirby is a genderless puffball

that's why I'm asking!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Kirby's age[7] and gender[8] are never directly stated by Japanese sources, although this rule was initially broken when he was introduced to western audiences as a "spry little boy" in the English manual for Kirby's Dream Land. In most translations, Kirby is consistently referenced with masculine pronouns by default in subsequent games and in the anime. Assuming that Kirby is heteroromantic, this would be more in line with the hint of romance between Kirby and Ribbon in Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards where Ribbon gives Kirby a kiss on the cheek in the good ending, making both of them blush in embarrassment. ChuChu's crush on Kirby in the non-canon manga also might imply that Kirby is a boy.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Al! posted:

Kirby's age[7] and gender[8] are never directly stated by Japanese sources, although this rule was initially broken when he was introduced to western audiences as a "spry little boy" in the English manual for Kirby's Dream Land. In most translations, Kirby is consistently referenced with masculine pronouns by default in subsequent games and in the anime. Assuming that Kirby is heteroromantic, this would be more in line with the hint of romance between Kirby and Ribbon in Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards where Ribbon gives Kirby a kiss on the cheek in the good ending, making both of them blush in embarrassment. ChuChu's crush on Kirby in the non-canon manga also might imply that Kirby is a boy.

gas

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA

solid

anyway vampire: the masquerade - bloodlines is the best game ever so gently caress console idiots

Tanith
Jul 17, 2005

Alpha, Beta, Gamma cores
Use them, lose them, salvage more
Kick off the next AI war
In the Persean Sector
friend told me that he bought rogue galaxy again and I thought he meant rebel galaxy

console people are strange

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Blackula69 posted:

solid

anyway vampire: the masquerade - bloodlines is the best game ever so gently caress console idiots

actually, it's deus ex

Tanith
Jul 17, 2005

Alpha, Beta, Gamma cores
Use them, lose them, salvage more
Kick off the next AI war
In the Persean Sector
which has the better malkavian playthrough?

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy
dragon age inquisition GOTY worth 35$? it's the deal for my region since GTAV isn't sold on the store.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Blackula69 posted:

Top posters for thread (max 100)
User Posts
Notorious QIG 925
Blackula69 668
Improbable Lobster 542
Liver Disaster 538
Al! 447
ayn rand hand job 394
Space-Pope 384
Panty Saluter 312
Pinterest Mom 305

I'm the honorary Top Poster.

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

Dodoman posted:

dragon age inquisition GOTY worth 35$? it's the deal for my region since GTAV isn't sold on the store.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

hey NetHack updated

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
*same person gets angry because Undertale lost the Mtn Dew and Dorito award for 'best indie title' to Rocket League*

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

so yes, based on inflation from when that game was made

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
never buy a bioware

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Space-Pope posted:

never buy a bioware

Why.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
https://storify.com/jasperrolls/the-silent-hill-wiki-circumcision-meltdown-of-2015

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

that burger guy sucks at this

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Dodoman posted:

i wouldn't even play that game if they paid me $35
its literally a chore to play

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

i'm the loving idiot who bought inquistion TWICE for $60 on pc and ps4 :cripes:

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
i paid full price for hellgate london so i'm still the biggest dummy

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy
fair enough, i'll keep that in mind

anyway i'm trying to buy a mech keyboard from taobao and machine translated chinese is still great

quote:

Spot US green axis keys
Tea Spot US Keyed shaft
Charms mouse pad packs do not beat pattern optional
I do not want a gift, then send wrist! Do not shoot
Red Spot US Keyed shaft
Spot US black shaft keys
Do not shoot Hellfire packs
Genuine Original Cherry Oh this option do not shoot axis
Slam Dunk keyboard pad packs do not shoot

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

in my defense i bought inquisition for pc shortly before i was in a car accident and spent some time in the hospital. when i got back home i didn't really have access to my pc. so i got a ps4, i got bloodborne, and i got another copy of inquisition. i wanted to give it another chance despite not really liking it on pc, and it was still bad except this time the text was super tiny and i had to freaking squint at it. gently caress that

mercifully witcher 3 came out a month later and i never touched inqu-poo poo-stain ever again

but i guess you might like it if you like single player MMOs :shrug:

computer toucher
Jan 8, 2012

Ludwig van Halen posted:

in my defense i bought inquisition for pc shortly before i was in a car accident and spent some time in the hospital. when i got back home i didn't really have access to my pc. so i got a ps4, i got bloodborne, and i got another copy of inquisition. i wanted to give it another chance despite not really liking it on pc, and it was still bad except this time the text was super tiny and i had to freaking squint at it. gently caress that

mercifully witcher 3 came out a month later and i never touched inqu-poo poo-stain ever again

but i guess you might like it if you like single player MMOs :shrug:

so you didn't like a game on PC but decided to buy it for a console again anyway?

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

computer toucher posted:

so you didn't like a game on PC but decided to buy it for a console again anyway?

like i said, i'm an idiot

also i was was on pain meds

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

As a Millennial I posted:

that burger guy sucks at this
"haha wow this guy is crazy and obsessed" *twitters about video game wiki non-stop for several days*

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

Dodoman posted:

one of the worst games i've ever played, actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

computer parts posted:

i paid full price for hellgate london so i'm still the biggest dummy

super glad about the beta because I would have too

• Locked thread