Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?
I'm a fan of the chance for double experience. I got a SSJ PHY Vegeta, and I was glad that I get 7 levels instead of 3 at level 87 trying to get him up to 100. I still don't know if he's better than the event awakened Gohan for my rainbow team though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Event Gohan for offense, Vegeta for staying power. I am never disappointed with either.

Why do both SSR Saiyaman cards need Gregory medals? I did Videl, but Gohan is going to need to wait a bit. I hope we get a repeat event soon, I need a chance to work on the story and recover my medal levels.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Alright, time to play catch-up with all these event levels I missed.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Finally got my Int card! SR Gero, the good one even. That means I can A: make a rainbow Android team and B: maybe cheese Super Buu with another -25% ATK leader. Can anyone help me with that?

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY
Loving this summon period. Just rolled the PHY SSJ Vegeta, which I loving hope to God is a Super and not an Extreme.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Cozz, you are my hero

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Webbeh posted:

Loving this summon period. Just rolled the PHY SSJ Vegeta, which I loving hope to God is a Super and not an Extreme.

He's extreme.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

Echophonic posted:

He's extreme.

gently caress my life

I'll never finish that goddamn mission.

I hope the dragon ball summon gives me someone.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Team building time!

The Gacha has been very very kind to me (as in 4 SSR, all of them good), but there's no way in hell I can get my team cost high enough to actually use them all for the tournament (much less properly level and awaken them)

So I've been thinking about the following:

SSJ3 Goku (STR), Super Buu (TEQ), #18 (STR), #17 (AGL), Gero (INT), #19 (PHY). Very defensive setup with def-links and a poo poo-ton of self-healing through Buu/Gero/#19. 17/18/Buu link through The Innocent which is good. Goku has no links and doesn't care, he's still the strongest card. No idea if I can get enough maximum team cost to fit all of this though. It's also quite KI-hungry. Buu needs 6 for 100%, #19 needs 5, Gero needs 8 to activate his passive. Still, I think this looks like a reasonable team?

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

That's 5 Rs in a row from the SSJ3 summon gate. :geno:

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Aurora posted:

That's 5 Rs in a row from the SSJ3 summon gate. :geno:

I stole a SSR Fat Buu from you maybe. Did one pull, got SSj hair, rainbow text and the "Goodbye Goku", I was like holy poo poo, this better be a SSR! It was.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Wuxi posted:

Cozz, you are my hero

I hope you were able to use my Dr. Gero to beat up Super Buu.

I wonder what the maintenance tonight will add. I was running the STR medal event trying to level up some characters a little, so hopefully we get that training stage soon.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Cozz posted:

I hope you were able to use my Dr. Gero to beat up Super Buu.

I wonder what the maintenance tonight will add. I was running the STR medal event trying to level up some characters a little, so hopefully we get that training stage soon.

He never stood a chance.

Probably some last tourney preparations. I'm hyped as gently caress, with some luck I'll get my team ready before the maintenance.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

How can you collect 500,000 zeni from the Pure Heart, Evil Ambition stage? Is it accumulative over multiple runs or do you have to get that much in one run?

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

How can you collect 500,000 zeni from the Pure Heart, Evil Ambition stage? Is it accumulative over multiple runs or do you have to get that much in one run?

Cumulative. Z-Hard is 100k a run, so it's not too bad.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Probably not going to get all the achievements. I think I have enough medals and all the appropriate Dragon Stones though.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Of course, after I dokkan awaken the STR Videl to Great Saiyaman 2....I get the same Videl. Oh well.

KidneyKai
Nov 6, 2010
With this rate up summon event is it better to do single pulls or the multi this time? Only asking because there doesn't seem to be an advantage from doing a multi summon this time around. Is an SR even guaranteed? Here's hoping for an SSR!

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

The only reason to do Multipulls imo is if you've bought gems. You're going to get the "guaranteed" SR in 10 single pulls most likely.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Cozz posted:

Of course, after I dokkan awaken the STR Videl to Great Saiyaman 2....I get the same Videl. Oh well.

After I Dokkan'd mine, I did the Friend Summon because I needed some training fodder, pulled 4 Videls. Could have been SL boosts.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

Looks like the maintenance has been extended. On the one hand, that's a little irritating. On the other hand, free Dragon Stone.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Tournament is open, go go go

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Oh hell yes, a bunch of DB characters to summon from the tournament too

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

Sigh. Just pulled an SR Videl. I hope the event comes back soon so I can Dokkan her.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I was stupid and z-awakened my Full Power Bojack on a whim and forgot about Team Cost :downs:

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Oh loving rad, we get one of the dokkanable Master Roshis for free

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I'm having a lot of fun with the Tournament. It's honestly worth it to put stones in for me because it's an aspect of the game that I can invest myself in.

I just wish I hadn't stupidly messed with my team cost :v:

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY
Yeah, this is a pretty cool addition honestly.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Easily the most fun I had in this game. Getting to 100 wins will be grindy as gently caress but now it doesn't look so bad

What items are you using? Not that I needed them so far, so I've been going with the budget version Green/Red potion, Ranfan and Cargo

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

Wuxi posted:

Easily the most fun I had in this game. Getting to 100 wins will be grindy as gently caress but now it doesn't look so bad

What items are you using? Not that I needed them so far, so I've been going with the budget version Green/Red potion, Ranfan and Cargo

Green potion (I've got 140 of them, might as well use them), senzu, ranfan, and bulma.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I'm carrying the good poo poo. Senzu, Dende, Ghost Usher, Yemma.

Full UR tier is rocket tag and that's pretty cool. One tournament of that got me 100k points, which seems pretty good. It seems like there's a lot of INT URs kicking around, so PHY cards are useful.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 15:11 on Dec 18, 2015

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
Do the silver DB summon tickets turn into gold at some point or am I okay to use them as I get them?

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

zelah posted:

Do the silver DB summon tickets turn into gold at some point or am I okay to use them as I get them?

Just use them, the gold pull isn't any different from the silver pull (and you can't convert them anyways)

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
Thanks for responding so fast! First one got me the SSR Kid Goku!

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

2/2 on Baba rares so far. I really want that Volleyball Tien, he looks so dumb.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

SR Oolong was my first DB pull. This game's roster keeps getting better

Really enjoying the tournament stuff, which is good because I'd gotten bored with the game lately.

Really enjoying the buffs my Ginyu Force team got though. So good now!

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Anyone else having issues with it taking a while on loading after a tournament match?

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Not me. Since the big maintenance a few days ago everything is muuuuch smoother for me.

My team is good I think. Still 10 cost away from fielding the full team, but +Def links look like the real deal here. Usually take 10 damage from guarded Extreme/Super characters and unguarded normal characters.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Got Devilman from my first DB Saga summon, not the best but I'm glad I'm out of the "only Rs" curse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
Loving this SS3 Goku pull event. Got Super Saiyan Bardock before starting the tournament.