Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

In Training posted:

I bought DOOM on steam and it doesn't work with Windows 8. It's really sad that they charge people for broken games with 0 oversight.

http://devbuilds.drdteam.org/gzdoom/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

HORMELCHILI posted:

drat dude you should plan out your stuff better so you dont end up having to poo poo in a bar. Ive been playing guilt gear xrd and its so good that i ordered a fight stick

I poo poo wherever I want.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

In Training posted:

I bought DOOM on steam and it doesn't work with Windows 8. It's really sad that they charge people for broken games with 0 oversight.

get a modern launcher

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
been on a long train ride, didnt get to game at all today but i finally tried the revolver in csgo, which got patched to not be 1 hit kill

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

In Training posted:

Why does this forum need a fourth mod.

There are six different people watching to make sure that nobody says the n word. God bless em, I say.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

rediscover posted:

Y'all... it's not Friday.

It's Monday.................... lol just kidding but could you imagine it

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i beat the first Uncharted game and i can honestly say it was one of the worst games i've ever played.

how long did it take you?

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i beat the first Uncharted game and i can honestly say it was one of the worst games i've ever played.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVtL2EgEYrY

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Completely forgot that Thursday was the 8 year anniversary of my buying the Orange Box and setting up a Steam account. I should've spent the weekend celebrating.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol This reminds me of the bug I got in Alpha Protocol a long time ago. Edit: I couldn't find the video so have this instead I guess... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLtCt0VNyxc

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol. If you wait long enough not doing anything in Donkey Kong Country Returns: Tropical Freeze, Donkey Kong takes out a 3DS and starts gaming.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

In Training posted:

Lol. If you wait long enough not doing anything in Donkey Kong Country Returns: Tropical Freeze, Donkey Kong takes out a 3DS and starts gaming.

This game is really good. My only complaints are that 100%-ing requires insane things and some of the boss fights take too long.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

This game is really good. My only complaints are that 100%-ing requires insane things and some of the boss fights take too long.

It has the same two problems that every nearly every platformer ever made has: boring boss battles and a water world full of nothing but swimming levels.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
This is makin me want to play all the donkey kong countrys

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

The donkey kong commonwealth

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Hate to bump this on a weekday, but, I'm on the final boss and its soooo bad. It takes like a solid 30 to 45 seconds where you can't even hurt him while you're just waiting for his animations to loop.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Probably a mixture of DQ Heroes, Rogue Galaxy, and Bloodborne, OP.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
Looking forward to some more Lightning Returns tonight.

I've already planned out a whole route for the next game day... wish me luck.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Xenoblade Chronicles X and maybe Bayonetta 2.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I'm going to play a bunch of Atari 2600 games on a browser emulator..

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

i am going to play super mario bros.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I'm going to finish Uncharted 2 later, then get back into Bloodborne because a friend just gave me a voucher for The Old Hunters.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I'm going to finish Uncharted 2 later, then get back into Bloodborne because a friend just gave me a voucher for The Old Hunters.

Old hunters is fully sick, enjoy

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Hearthstone: Heroes of WArcraft!!! unless I get really pissed off at it then Fallot: New Vegas

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

been on a battlefield 4 kick lately so prolly more of that. or more civ v.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
xenoblade chronicles.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
playing final fantasy type zero. its grim in a cool way which i didnt expect

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

klapman posted:

playing final fantasy type zero. its grim in a cool way which i didnt expect

I thought te opening was cool and then quickly lost interest in the game itself

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's a busy night, OP. I wanna finish Valkyrie Chronicles: Covenant of the Plume (DS) this weekend. So I'll be playing that, but the Street Fighter V Beta starts tonight and I'll probably also be playing some Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-to warm up my fingers before it kicks off. Cheers

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Gonna load up some FF13, me thinks.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
dragon quest heroes

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

i'm probably going to play SFV beta tonight. I'm also thinking about rolling a new bloodborne build soon, maybe ARCSTR or BLOSKI, because whenever I play something else right now I keep thinking about bloodborne.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Dual Destinies case 4

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

In Training posted:

I thought te opening was cool and then quickly lost interest in the game itself

yeah, i'm about four hours in now and waiting for things to be interesting again

Dec 26, 2012

xenoblade x, briefly

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
im a gay piece of poo poo

Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE
powering through armored core

ArfJason posted:

im a gay piece of poo poo

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I'm thinking of either setting up the old Wii and playing Xenoblade or maybe finish one of the PS2 RPGs I picked up at the used music store.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I'm going to hopefully finish the second case of Phoenix Wright 1 tonight

I now understand In Training's name and avatar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

codenameFANGIO posted:

I'm going to hopefully finish the second case of Phoenix Wright 1 tonight

I now understand In Training's name and avatar