Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer
They could pay him with ships, I think it's a great idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

EminusSleepus posted:

This what happens when CIG's ToS expired and Derek's lawsuit is nowhere to be seen.

CIG got balls to deny refunds now

You know, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if the two aren't actually somehow linked. Not sure how but, the timing really is rather surreptitious.

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib

CrazyLoon posted:

You know, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if the two aren't actually somehow linked. Not sure how but, the timing really is rather surreptitious.
Unless CIG is really dumb they knew DS's lawsuits were as real as their game

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Has the wulge been a net drain on society? You decide. (The answer is yes)

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
So what's up with this project these days, some guy from work told me that there was some kind of trailer out, that you could land on photo-realistic planets, and that it was the best thing ever.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Ilustforponydeath posted:

So what's up with this project these days, some guy from work told me that there was some kind of trailer out, that you could land on photo-realistic planets, and that it was the best thing ever.

it's a doozy

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Holy poo poo

aleksendr
May 14, 2014

Dapper Dan posted:

Yeah, I wouldn't have believed it, but they are seemingly getting pretty desperate. I wouldn't discount the rumor that they are looking for an investor. I don't think a publisher would touch them unless they had similar, maybe even harsher terms than Microsoft and Freelancer (IE: Chris and Sandi completely removed from any sort of positions of power) and they got bought out for cheap, especially if progress looked like poo poo.

And lol if the backers think that for a single moment Chris gives a hot gently caress about what he promised he wouldn't do. All he gives a poo poo about is his magnum opus at this point, and I wouldn't be surprised if all remaining funds were going to finish that while a skeleton crew was left fixing the modules and poo poo.

That theory could work hand in hand with the "Next year SC and SQ42 will be 2 different games" news. Divide the debts in half and find some bigger sucker to get the impossible to please SC mob while Crobizzle and Sandi can focus on the Movie.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

gentle pete posted:

At the risk of sounding like a sex crazed pervert...

I have a sex toy called "Venus 2000", or now "Venus for Men". Im sure you're all familiar with the sybian, well this is the male equivalent.

Lube it up, turn it on and it starts sucking and stroking on your cock like an insatiable cock whore. The thing I like about it is that it can go for hours as long as you keep lubed up. Ive gone as long as three hours while edging before. The best thing about the venus by far is the fact that it can stroke your cock with or without an erection, it doesn't care one bit since it sucks you in, and strokes off your dick with air pressure.

Anyways, a while ago I got this hair brained idea to get a bunch of audio clips of women getting hosed from all sorts of sources. But only of women getting hosed by men, or sucking on a dick. Wrote up a quick bash script on the computer to randomly play them. Longer clips get played one after another at random with shorter clips overlapping. Now I was set.

My boyfriend prepared 35 mg of 4acodmt for plugging while I got the venus ready. This was going to be a long duration experience so I opted for the silicone lube that lasts forever.

I lubed up, got the stroking part on my dick, plugged the 4aco, and laid back. My boyfriend put my blindfold on me, shackled my wrists and ankles and put the headphones on me.

He was listening to the audio through the laptop and controlling the Venus's stroke speed and the stroke height to match the audio. You can have it stroke as slow as 3 times a minute, to faster than your hand can go at 300/minute. And by way of a second control box you can control how deep it sucks your dick inside. You can have it be deep throating during practically the whole stroke or riding right up on top of the head.

At first I was hard as a rock at the thought of the experiment, but I started getting nervous about ten minutes in when the heavy dose of psilocetin started to alert. I was worried that I sjould have done some better editing of the sound clips, they were cutting in and out pretty harsh and thought for a while that would detract from the experience. Soon enough it didn't matter.

As the veil started to lift in my minds eye the moans and grunts and whimpers and calls to gently caress "harder" and "faster" and shouts and screams of ecstacy turned into a rolling broiling cacaphony of auditory ecstacy.

Ever since the dawn of man, gods have come to walk amongst us and laid their seed in our women. These goddesses had now had enough. They all descended from the various heavens and chosen me for their sole act of defiance. One by one they seduced me and begged for my seed. "Oh, oh baby I want you inside me." A gentle soft spoken and timid goddess whispered. I hosed her niiiice and slow. Another goddess interupted shouting for me to go "faster uh uh faster, yeah yeah yeah"

As my mind went ever more under the influence of the drug everything became chaotic and overlapped. I was being used by a dozen goddesses as their plaything being tossed back and forth between them like a ragdoll. For a while I begged for them to stop to no avail. Multiple times I felt myself getting soft but they kept sucking on my dick, and their vaginas turned into twisted slimy creatures unto themselves that slurped and pulled and grabbed at my limp dick incessantly until I was once again taken by the ecstacy and restored to full vigor.

The peak was so chaotic and confusing i cant even begin to express it. I was for sure being raped. I know I wanted them to stop. I begged them to. But at the same time I was in ecstacy.

I do remember the orgasm building up. Slowly, carefully. The goddesses had one shot and it had to be perfect. I had to hold it back. It had to a strong orgasm. Not just a big one but the strongest most powerful orgasm ever imagined by a human. For a moment they told me I would know what it feels like for Zeus himself to bust a nut. I came and she kept shouting at me "harder, harder HARDER!" My vision went nuts, i was seeing a field of white electric static and I felt it shooting throughout my body. I felt incredibly lucid mentally and remotely aware of my physical body. It was strainging against the restraints, grunting and growling like a caged beast. My p.c. muscles were contracting repeatedly over and over as they seamed to pump out all of my life force and sexual energy. The grunts and growls ftom my mindless body started to cede as more and more life force was being drained. The cacaphonous ecstacy of the goddesses slowly disappeared as my genitals still continued pumping into the alien orifice that kept massaging my cock for more.

The grunts from my body were rhythmic and uniform with the contractions. I was afraid. What had I done. They're going to take everything. Never the less i was still in pure unbridaled ecstacy the likes of which I could never express in words. Slowly over what seemed like an hour i felt the alien vagina sucking the last bits of sexual life force out of me while the contractions had stopped. I laid there in psychedelic blackness as that strange inhuman throbbing genital stayed attached slowly stroking my flacid cock in and out of itself. I was a play thing for the gods at a slumber party with too much wine. I was sucked dry and cast aside in the corner to be forgotten about for eternity with this autonomous disembodied genital forever attached to me.

"John." He spoke my name softly but it shattered my reality like sledgehammer. I gasped for breath and told him i was good and to untie me. I was still tripping slightly but i was well into the comedown by now.

I recorded a stream of consciousness accounting and laid together with my boyfriend in his arms

The next morning we compared notes and watched the recording. He kept a timeline during the experience which made watching the four hour recording much easier.

It was an amazing experience, but not something I'll ever repeat because for as amazing as it was, it was just as terrifying. It is by far though the best orgasm I've ever had.

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

Eonwe posted:

Has the wulge been a net drain on society? You decide. (The answer is yes)

He's an amateur magician. You should see his show sometime.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Hey what's going on with Star Citizen to... :yikes:

Ffycchi
Jun 4, 2014

Sigh...challenge accepted...shitty photoshop incoming.
So I havent had a reply on my refund yet...but once again I am one of the first people invited to play the PTU alpha....

quote:

We’re very excited to invite you to Star Citizen Alpha 2.1, now available for selected testers!

Full Patch Notes: https://ptu.cloudimperiumgames.com/comm-link//15121-Star-Citizen-Alpha-210

During this initial testing phase, PTU access will be restricted to a small group of players that we will expand over time. This patch provides access to our new flyable Freelancer (Base), the Hangar-ready Sabre, as well as numerous fixes for Crusader.

Your launcher should show "2.1.0-XXXX" as the client version. It's strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Public client after patching, particularly if you encounter any odd graphical issues or crash on loading.

Please review our current list of 2.1.0 Known Issues at https://robertsspaceindustries.com/faq/ptuknownissue and take full advantage of our Issue Council at https://robertsspaceindustries.com/community/issue-council of the Community site to report any bugs you encounter, as well as contribute to other players submissions.

Some important call-outs:
Freelancer damage states are not fully implemented and will not be working during the initial 2.1.0 PTU launch.

Feel free to drop into our temporary test text/chat Discord room: https://discord.gg/0dOJaNbubQie6CZN

Alpha 2.1 is another step forward in building the foundation for the Star Citizen’s Persistent Universe, and we’re extremely proud to allow testers this early look at a major milestone in building the BDSSE!

Welcome to Crusader: it’s time to get back into space!

edit: Holy poo poo, thank you for the avatar rofl.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Ffycchi posted:

So I havnet had a reply on my refund yet...but once again I am one of the first people invited to play the PTU alpha....

tell them you will take a 'Venus for Men' as payment

Ffycchi
Jun 4, 2014

Eonwe posted:

tell them you will take a 'Venus for Men' as payment

I had to google that. Holy gently caress that looks horrifying.

Dapper Dan
Dec 16, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

aleksendr posted:

That theory could work hand in hand with the "Next year SC and SQ42 will be 2 different games" news. Divide the debts in half and find some bigger sucker to get the impossible to please SC mob while Crobizzle and Sandi can focus on the Movie.

Yeah, that seems the most likely.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Ffycchi posted:

I had to google that. Holy gently caress that looks horrifying.

look at my post a bit above for a goon trip report on it

Ffycchi
Jun 4, 2014

Eonwe posted:

look at my post a bit above for a goon trip report on it

I am not sure If I am disgusted...or adding it to my amazon cart....

update: well its not on amazon so, guess its option a....although I wont lie and say I wasnt intrigued.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Is this how Karl is supposed to gently caress himself?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Angela Christine posted:

Is this how Karl is supposed to gently caress himself?

lol

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

AP posted:

Store credit will be allowed*

*In next build**

**2 weeks.

There's a certain genius to the deception going on at this point, nobody thought during the design to allow store credit, on the store. :gary:

Anyone who actually believes that is an idiot, considering the system this was brought in to replace only used store credit.

This is not the first time Ben has indicated they'll look into addressing an issue that screws over consumers. If history is any indication it will never change.

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

fuctifino posted:

And there was me hoping it was some kind of internal test sandbox at CiG... lol.

It was new to me and assumed it was freshly produced.

Its cool, fresh or not poo poo is still poo poo.

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/3xekkn/per_ben_unmelt_will_be_fixed_to_allow_store_credit/

The comments in that thread is popcorn worthy

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

I just got around to watching Christ Roberts play his own game...I was about to buy it this week to grief but holy poo poo it looks boring.

Who in their right mind could see that and think CIG isn't a 100% fraudulent company. Every moment of it was cringe inducing.

Here is a link to my favorite part: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWq8ynUq7wM&feature=youtu.be&t=1120

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

BeefThief posted:

I just got around to watching Christ Roberts play his own game...I was about to buy it this week to grief but holy poo poo it looks boring.

Who in their right mind could see that and think CIG isn't a 100% fraudulent company. Every moment of it was cringe inducing.

Here is a link to my favorite part: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWq8ynUq7wM&feature=youtu.be&t=1120

For decades researchers at the LHC are trying to decipher the inner workings of the sperg hive mind and have been unsuccessful, so no one knows how they think

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

Berious posted:

I think this is the moment Chris realized his game was a piece of poo poo and a failure

https://youtu.be/ZWq8ynUq7wM?t=1061

Had to be done (poorly)… Sorry CIG lurkers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTWd3xGxEQQ

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
That Lesnik has the title of "Developer"

lol

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Tippis posted:

This thread is a wonderful place to be.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I want a Venus for men

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Ffycchi posted:

edit: Holy poo poo, thank you for the avatar rofl.

Hey, any of you whales want to get rid of the spinning elephant for me?

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

I've been watching a few 2.1 streamers, and lol, it's buggy to poo poo. It reminds me of SecondLife with walls and stuff slowly rezzing in, or not rezzing in at all.

But what struck me most is the limited view from the cockpit of this ship (Freelancer?)

Someone [Chris] thought this was a good idea.

e: It's the space equivalent of this:

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 02:39 on Dec 19, 2015

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.

fuctifino posted:

But what struck me most is the limited view from the cockpit of this ship (Freelancer?)

No problem they'll just redo it

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

fuctifino posted:

I've been watching a few 2.1 streamers, and lol, it's buggy to poo poo. It reminds me of SecondLife with walls and stuff slowly rezzing in, or not rezzing in at all.

e: It's the space equivalent of this:

Here's the feed: http://www.twitch.tv/kingkongor

He looks so bored. Also the Freelancer looks to be more maneuverable than the Cutlass and has a maximum velocity of 175 m/s. Is the Cutlass still at 180?

OhDearGodNo
Jan 3, 2014

Tippis posted:

That's beautiful.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

MeLKoR posted:

Hahaha, further proof these poor bastards religiously comb every burger recipe and obscure running joke that we poo poo in this thread in search for some meaning. :hawaaaafap:
Judging by the dates they are probably referring to these posts of mine back in December 4th:

I'm not pitchforking anyone but after reading two dozen 30 page blogs repeating the same "once they go over the original kickstarter November deadline that's when the lawsuits start so they are forced to reveal their accounting" I don't expect the issue to just never be mentioned again the same as ship pets or alien languages.

I guess we'll just have to wait ~*two weeks*~ then. Tick-tock Derek...

quote:

D_Smart posted:
Working through it. Can't say more than that.

As we suspected, there is no getting around the arbitration clause, due to many court rulings (the latest) which made it legal for corps to shaft their customers without the huge expense of lawsuits. So no class action. Anyone who has a beef with SC, has to go it alone, or as a non-class group.

Well, for me this was enough.

If you don't know DS well enough by now to realize this is the closest you'll ever extract from him in lieu of a retraction I don't know what to tell you other than I hope you're sitting comfortably while you wait.

No point in pressing the issue further, for me this was all I wanted. Trying to squeeze more blood out of this turnip will only make him get confrontational and leave. Laugh management is a careful balance between short term meltdowns and long term sustained laughs. Pressing him too much will probably lead to an hilarious meltdown but considering the mountain of laughs he brings from the SC crowd simply for having an audience here that's sillier than killing the goose that lays golden eggs.

Oh don't worry. There is a method to my strategy. It's going to be all kinds of glorious. Wait. Two weeks.

D_Smart fucked around with this message at 03:02 on Dec 19, 2015

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez

AP posted:

Imperium still trolling the forums.

Woah, this guy got shitcanned just for that? That's some pretty intense moderating. Not at all a cult.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

BexGu posted:

I hope to god there is a secret goon working on Star Citizen so he/she can take the mantel of the worse managed project a SA Goon has worked on.

There at least three that I know of.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Sarsapariller posted:

That thread is amazing, I love the sort of half-aware agitated speculation on goon motives.

Redditors I'm going to tell you the truth, because it's funny and you probably won't believe me which makes it even funnier. The secret of goons is that they are here for comedy and very little else. Seeing hubris bring people to ruin is hilarious, and it's even better when they are grotesque caricatures of human beings. Derek, Chris, Sandi, Ben, and every single citizen, are the focus of attention not because of spite or genuine interest in what they have to say, but because the drama and cult-like faith and overreach in this story are awesome, and the continuing expose of just how broken in the head all of you are is simultaneously horrifying and laugh-out-loud funny.

If a game comes out that is any good- awesome. But that's really very secondary to the humor, and it's much funnier and probably more accurate to accuse it of being vaporware and watch all of you poo poo yourselves trying to mount a defense of this company that has taken your money, kicked you in the balls, and asked if you want seconds.

^this. Like all of it.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

D_Smart posted:

There at least three that I know of.

And thus the Culling continued.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

don't worry guys it was just an honest mistake

~wiink~

Adbot