Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ArfJason posted:

you havent met her yet

I used to have a puffy Maya av

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

i really miss the sprites...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

http://www.court-records.net/animation/aa-maya.htm epic

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 32 hours!

In Training posted:

I used to have a puffy Maya av

forgot about that

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

shes wonderful

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

ArfJason posted:

you havent met her yet

I am pretty sure I did??

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

codenameFANGIO posted:

I am pretty sure I did??

:downsbravo:

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

oh ... well poo poo

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I bought pirates curse on 3ds today

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Thinking ClaDun x2 myself.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Im playing EU4 and having fun.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Thinking ClaDun x2 myself.

ClaDunce.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I started watching episode 256 (April 20, 1998) of RAW is WAR instead.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I'm ddosing the sfv beta test, I guess

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fantasy Life, and then either The Sims 4 or Knights of the Old Republic.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

fozzy fosbourne posted:

I'm ddosing the sfv beta test, I guess

I did this for 20 minutes and started playing Xrd instead

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

No gaming for me. Gonna go see star wars, then I'm off to a party and afterwards I'm having sex.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
* 30 minutes in a zen state killing the same group of enemies over and over in the arena*

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Uncharted is just an awesome game series, I never get tired of hiding behind cover while I wait fo my health to regenerate

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Knuc U Kinte posted:

No gaming for me. Gonna go see star wars, then I'm off to a party and afterwards I'm having sex.

What's the dudes name you're having sex with?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Uncharted is just an awesome game series, I never get tired of hiding behind cover while I wait fo my health to regenerate

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

klapman posted:

* 30 minutes in a zen state killing the same group of enemies over and over in the arena*

You're in the SFV beta as well?

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Squidmas Splatfest kicks off in 8 minutes

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

i set up my kids wii-u today, packed it back up afterwards- just wanted to get the firmware updated and the mario kart dlc downloaded so that we can hop right in on christmas day after the gifts are opened

glad to see nintendo still has horrible ui on their systems. also fuckign 200cc mode is crazy

edit- also i bought splatoon and smash bros. whats the dolphin jumping game thats on the e-shop, everyone says to get it because lil kids like it, and i want something fun for my 3 year old to play

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

i set up my kids wii-u today, packed it back up afterwards- just wanted to get the firmware updated and the mario kart dlc downloaded so that we can hop right in on christmas day after the gifts are opened

glad to see nintendo still has horrible ui on their systems. also fuckign 200cc mode is crazy

edit- also i bought splatoon and smash bros. whats the dolphin jumping game thats on the e-shop, everyone says to get it because lil kids like it, and i want something fun for my 3 year old to play

Uhh, you mean Ecco the Dolphin? It's a crime to give that game to children dude, due to the epic mindfuck horror themes present. Tell me this post is a joke.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

no i found it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jnntD7jaaI

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol holy crap. Me and all my friends played this a lot during computer lab in high school, sans air horn. This game is awesome.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also I think a 3 year old would like Super Mario Brothers, and it's like 4 dollars on the eshop and an unabashed classic to boot.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Playing Pokemon SUper Mystery Dungeon

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This looks bad rear end.

Regards,
24 year old man

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Uhh, you mean Ecco the Dolphin? It's a crime to give that game to children dude, due to the epic mindfuck horror themes present. Tell me this post is a joke.

The gently caress The Ocean!!! meme exists because of Ecco the Dolphin.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

In Training posted:

Also I think a 3 year old would like Super Mario Brothers, and it's like 4 dollars on the eshop and an unabashed classic to boot.

im looking at the e-shop list and goddamn they picked some good ones for the system

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

all the classics are now available on wii u. mario bros, mario 3, link to the past, minecraft

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

i wish it was possible for them to put the dr mario/tetris gamepack from the SNES on the e-shop but they probably couldnt thanks to the tetris license being the way it is

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I noticed the other day that the Tetris game that I wanted to play but it was on PS4 only is on Steam now.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Wormskull posted:

I noticed the other day that the Tetris game that I wanted to play but it was on PS4 only is on Steam now.

the ubisoft one? its supposedly real bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

That's the Ubi one with framerate issues. Avoid