Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

awight boys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ronniegardocki
Apr 14, 2012

by Lowtax
this season is so much better than the last one

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Leicester own

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Yeaaaaah

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Okazaki deserved a goal today, especially after watching the Vardy/Mahrez compilations and seeing all the times they've taken the shot when he's been in a great position to get the ball (not that it matters when they score anyway but you know).

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
I'm not sure we can hold out for 20 minutes

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Leicester will just not fall away it's great

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
Leicester rules and I'm glad they're just running through teams in the "hard stretch" where everyone predicted them to drop.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Blue Star Error posted:

You need a third

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

Blue Star Error posted:

*in claudio ranieri voice*

I hava these pizze coupons ftw

ronniegardocki
Apr 14, 2012

by Lowtax
norwich will get another goal

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
go norwitch

Redundant
Sep 24, 2011

Even robots have feelings!

Seltzer posted:

Leicester rules and I'm glad they're just running through teams in the "hard stretch" where everyone predicted them to drop.
To be fair, this isn't the hard stretch. Its cool and good that Leicester are doing well but the hard spell is over the festive period proper when its 1 game ever 2 or 3 days. Injuries are the real potential banana skin for them.

Pantsuit
Oct 28, 2013

Leicester will win the league lmao

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

hey guys what is happening in this thread
Id just like to get out another pooshited before their inevitable two goals in injury time.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
I don't like this Chelsea. Bring back the old Chelsea.

Insurrectionist posted:

Okazaki deserved a goal today, especially after watching the Vardy/Mahrez compilations and seeing all the times they've taken the shot when he's been in a great position to get the ball (not that it matters when they score anyway but you know).

Sounds like they don't like Asians. :(

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Redundant posted:

To be fair, this isn't the hard stretch. Its cool and good that Leicester are doing well but the hard spell is over the festive period proper when its 1 game ever 2 or 3 days. Injuries are the real potential banana skin for them.

Yeah we still have the hardest 2 games of the month to go with Liverpool and Man City after Christmas and Bournemouth & Tottenham in the new year

ronniegardocki
Apr 14, 2012

by Lowtax

ozmunkeh posted:

Id just like to get out another pooshited before their inevitable two goals in injury time.

won't happen

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

they do

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Brony Car posted:

I don't like this Chelsea. Bring back the old Chelsea.

Sounds like they don't like Asians. :(

Out pops a smiling Shinji Okazaki

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

Blasmeister posted:

Yeah we still have the hardest 2 games of the month to go with Liverpool and Man City after Christmas and Bournemouth & Tottenham in the new year

City are going to get loving demolished by Leicester on current form, their defence has no concentration at all and they hate being harried.

There's not a team in the league that I don't think a fit Leicester could comfortably beat atm, everybody has forgotten how to deal with direct football. It's weird.

Broletariat
Nov 14, 2014
John Stones certainly doesn't look like he's worth 60 million

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

1-2 against Norwich at home, the team needs to find another gear and push for the equalizer (and win) and LVG is sat like a statue in his seat.

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!
fuckin lol at how silent old trafford is compared to goodison

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

Redundant posted:

United, Chelsea, Everton away. I heard some pundits talking about these games + the City and Liverpool games being a test to see if the team was legitimate and a lot of people had them only coming out with a couple of points.

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!

Redundant posted:

man u - swansea away - chelsea - everton away is a hard stretch

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
I'm not sure we can hold out for 4 minutes

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

I hope Leicester keep winning and depending on the Arsenal-City result they could have a nice buffer.

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Blue Star Error posted:

I'm not sure we can hold out for 4 minutes

I believe in you mighty Norwiches

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Amazing assist by Barkley

Redundant
Sep 24, 2011

Even robots have feelings!
I'm not saying this was an easy spell, but the season is full of tough bits. I'm saying I always saw the end of this year/the beginning of next year as the toughest spot since that's tough games and fixture congestion, something Leicester haven't had to deal with yet.

Like I said, injuries are the biggest enemy for Leicester so fixture congestion during tough games isn't exactly their friend with such a thin squad.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Pooshited

Kiger_Soze
Feb 1, 2005
Is smalling playing as a striker?

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
yesssssssssss

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Has Leicesters slide into relegation started?

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

hey guys what is happening in this thread
I love me some Norwich.

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

EC10 posted:

man u - swansea away - chelsea - everton away is a hard stretch

thats one good team, whio cant deal with runners, or not give away ridiculous penalties.

It should be hard but christ everyone else is so bad

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Lvg gone now surely

Mou in imo

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Martial good.
United bad.
LVG out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brony Car
May 22, 2014