Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

That sign in the corner says Nation OF Urination, by the way folks.

There was a good sign in the Jan 12 episode of 8 guys lined up like a football game crowd holding a big single sign that said NATION OF DEFECATION

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao The only way the WWF officials have determined to keep Chyna from interfering in the Owen Hart vs HHH match at the next pay per view is to have her quote, "Suspended high above the ring in a small steel cage."

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

There was a good sign in the Jan 12 episode of 8 guys lined up like a football game crowd holding a big single sign that said NATION OF DEFECATION

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh the sign which I had only surmised said Bischoff on it in the crowd because the top part was cut off before, actually says BISCHOFF RAPES CHICKENS but there might be one about him raping children as well, I'm not entirely sure.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I usually can't stand HHH's promos or how slow he talks in the 90s but he does always crack me up when he starts rhyming about his dick and balls and does his awesome dick and balls voice.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

And ladies... Don't worry about taking a Sunday drive... to a Montauk lighthouse... Cuz Triple H... has got the *doing the dick and balls voice* Tower... And it's Brick Thick... And it's made, for, a, Chick!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

JR: Augh...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I usually can't stand HHH's promos or how slow he talks in the 90s but he does always crack me up when he starts rhyming about his dick and balls and does his awesome dick and balls voice.

Lol this was really bad in the latest episode I saw. It was on Penn State campus so I think a good 20 minutes of raw was triple H and Shawn Michaels joking about fuckinf college girls (they were on camera thee different times)

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
(Doing the Dick and Balls Voice) Hi youtubers, Keven here. So a lot has happened since last time I vlogged at ya

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Jesse James and Billy Gunn huddled around him and he turned away from the camera and opened up his trench coat and they started giggling and dancing around trying to see inside and he said I Don't Know How Far This Thing is Gonna Shoot! and then a huge blast of white come shot out of his crotch into the audience.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Even though he's great and I don't actually mind the Headbangers that much either this stuff where they put Dan Severn in the ring and make the match a fast paced MMA amateur wrestling style match sucks rear end.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well I guess in it's own right it's not that bad but in the middle of a show that's otherwise entirely unlike it it just looks desperate and dumb, IMO...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Goldust just kicked a fan in the face who tried touching his legs as he came down the ramp. lmfao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

Goldust just kicked a fan in the face who tried touching his legs as he came down the ramp. lmfao

Lmfao I loved that

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dude Love, the psychedelic jackass...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I love the way Stone Cold just slams the belt around on the floor and randomly goes after camera men and poo poo and treats all the company property and staff like pieces of poo poo... So badass.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

After tossing a photo journalist into the fan barricade he got in Howard Finkel's face for no reason at all and nearly gave him a heart attack, then he grabbed the time keeper I think by the shirt and started shaking him around and shaking his own head around and swearing and yelling, then he got into the ring and flipped the crowd off and then got back out of the ring and went up the ramp and nearly tossed the ramp camera man off the stage into the crowd.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Then he knocked the guy's headset off, revealing his epic 90s bowl cut.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think Kane and Paul Bearer dug up Undertaker's parents and transported the bodies to the arena in a hearse, which by the way Kind said something like "Who do you think is in that hearse? It certainly isn't Linda McCartney" which this show is 3 days after she died and JR said Oh stop it King! For goodness sake!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This match is weird because JR keeps saying sarcastic jokes and King is no selling them and calling him out on acting funny and JR sounds like he's getting embarrassed. lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

KING: That's Mr. rear end to you.
JR: ...
JR: You're right.
KING: Huh?
JR: That's... what he is.
KING: What?
JR: ... Hawk with the wrist lock on Helmsley...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Road Dogg does his goofy knee drop move.

KING: Oh look, ahaha!
JR: Were--pass the mustard... he's th-A hot dog.
KING: ... What?!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

lmao

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao Kane just choke slammed Taker into his own mother's casket while his father's casket was going up in flames and JR is whispering to King extremely solemnly.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao. Well one of the like weird half jokes JR tried to make during the 6 man tag match was about the 5000 dollars Vince fined Dude Love and now Vince has joined them at the announce table and King was praising him for fining Dude Love 5000 dollars and Vince was like Well, five thousand dollars is a lot of money. Except maybe to JR. And then JR laughed nervously and said I think that's a lot of money, I'll tell you that!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

VINCE: Unfortunately, Dude Love is appearing in... what could have been a classic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

JR: So you're saying you're gonna be sitting at ringside for the WWF title match.
VINCE: It might be --
JR: Oh, there's a cover!
VINCE: It might be a very good idea... I mean after all, I mean... let's have a fair fight! Let's see what Dude Love can do... against Stone Cold Steve Austin. Who's a... heavily favored! I would think, there in Greensboro.
KING: Right!
VINCE: So let's make sure the officiating is done properly!
JR: Speaking of that, uh... referee, uh, Earl Hebner is uh... is rapidly healing.
KING: I spoke to him on the phone, Vince, maybe he could be ready by Sunday! He'd be a good man to have in there, wouldn't he.
VINCE: I'd love to see that.
JR: Earl Hebner refereeing... you at ringside... and the WWF title on the line...
VINCE: ... Yeah.
KING: What are you shaking your head for, JR?
JR: ... Never mind...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Something catastrophic will occur.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao Then Dude Love put Steve Blackman in an abdominal stretch for about 2 seconds and the bell rung and JR was like What happened?! and King said What's that? and Vince sounded like he was standing up to leave and he said What do you mean?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Unforgiven PPV starting with the gravel voice epic man quoting passages from Dante Alegheri and talking about the extreme darkness of Kane and Undertaker for 10 minutes and then the WWF pay per view announcer cuts in with 10 321 Proudly Presents... Unforgiven! and talks about Dude Love vs Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

PPVs have the most sickest signs. Someone is holding up one with a rebel flag on it and it says Nation of Confederation.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
There was a sign I posted about 20 pages ago from a PPV that just said "White Power!" And held it in front of the nation lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

@WWETimeKeeper Put a little bass in your voice, you're starting to piss me off... If you don't know, bad things happen when people piss me off. I'm gonna... I'm gonna tell you just like it is. If Vince McMahon screws me for this title tonight... After I get through, beatin his rear end up and down every single one of these aisles... Then I'm gonna drag your little yella carcass up and down every single one of the same aisles I drug Vince on... So the only thing that can happen tonight, if you decide to call this thing down the middle, and don't ring that bell: Vince McMahon just might fire ya. But if he don't fire ya... And you screw Steve Austin... You can always find another job. But it's gonna be drat hard, to find another life, because I'll beat your rear end so bad, you'll never work here, again.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[Team of top engineers from universities around the country leave Commissioner Sergeant Slaughter's office after sliding a manila folder entitled OPERATION TRUMAN across his desk. 10 minutes pass in silence and a hand reaches out of the darkness to open the folder. A blue print detailing a 7 by 3 foot steel cage hanging over the ring at Unforgiven: In Your House 1998.] Exc*saliva sprays all over the documents*ellent.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
http://gfycat.com/ThreadbareMindlessGreathornedowl

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Its time for the 1998 Royal Rumble

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol...is that the Tree of Life on Goldust's chest