Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Ka0 posted:

What is this person so upset about?
this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

she wasn't invited to hang out with these cool guys

naem
May 29, 2011

brakeless posted:

Painted solid color fixies are so 2010

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

Mariana Horchata posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpDIEJrog3s

not exactly sure if this is strictly pandering or if its also taking the piss out of snake people

This ad feels like a nice acknowledgement to me as a Snake Person in the embedded computing industry, because I have a lot of built-up spite for people whose tech skills are piggy-backed off of technologies whose implementation they don't understand, for companies whose largest cost is marketing. I could do everything they do except live with myself.

Siljmonster posted:

as a 90s kid i get this reference
I'd like to make up a conspiracy theory where it's all built up with one missing piece, until we find that the node tying everything together, the last piece that explains everything, turns out to be Clarissa.

jpg or die:

Remember this guy? He's on the lam because he violated his IRL probation. Video of him jumping on a table and spilling beer like an rear end in a top hat inside.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Haier posted:

So is this a "her" or just identifies as a "her"?

Is this the one that destroyed fyad on twutter

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Is there more of a story behind this photo to support this thread's millennial hatred or is it just your standard selfie of someone throwing up in a bathroom stall?

The Force Awakens wasn't that bad, was it?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Automatic Slim posted:

Is there more of a story behind this photo to support this thread's millennial hatred or is it just your standard selfie of someone throwing up in a bathroom stall?

The Force Awakens wasn't that bad, was it?
it's on reddit frontpage with son got motion sick a few minutes into the movie type of post

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

kalstrams posted:

it's on reddit frontpage with son got motion sick a few minutes into the movie type of post

Dad was super pysched to see the movie but his kid got sick so he spent the movie nursing his kid in the toilet, what a lovely dad amirite?

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Ka0 posted:

What is this person so upset about?

Test Results came back she's not .04% Native American.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Haier posted:

2% battery and a culture where carrying a power bank is unacceptable.

Should I not be doing this? :ohdear:

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

kalstrams posted:

That kid needs to man the gently caress up jfc.

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Bip Roberts posted:

That kid needs to man the gently caress up jfc.

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Dad was super pysched to see the movie but his kid got sick so he spent the movie nursing his kid in the toilet, what a lovely dad amirite?

That kid is defective. I wouldn't blame dad for putting him up for adoption or selling him to the circus. What a disappointment.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Pretty thread appropriate that his first instinct was to take a selfie with his puking son and share it with the world.

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

OctoberBlues posted:

Should I not be doing this? :ohdear:

Yeah I don't get that either, is there some stigma to power banks?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

d0s posted:

Do you encounter Metroids?

Velkest
Mar 1, 2014
millenials are kind of like little kids wrt object permanence. if they don't take a selfie of it, it doesn't exist

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

brakeless posted:

I like this car though, it's cute :shobon:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Don Tacorleone posted:

I like this car though, it's cute :shobon:

On my grill

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

brakeless posted:

Every time I see one of those cars in Saints Row 3 I have to destroy it.
Doesn't matter if mid mission, the fucker inside has to die.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

one thing I've learned from this thread is that a picture of a happy, good-looking all-american family will completely bamboozle goons

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

Velkest posted:

millenials are kind of like little kids wrt object permanence. if they don't take a selfie of it, it doesn't exist

olds who have figured out smart phones are just as bad about this

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

mr. mephistopheles posted:

Worse, really. And they announce it loudly to everyone while they do it

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

My parents simultaneously give me crap for using my phone too much and waste just as much time on their own phones without realizing it.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

d0s posted:

Nah man it's cool, you can tote them in your cargo shorts or fanny pack.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

lots of millianals like to take pictures of themselves using toilets.

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

DreamShipWrecked posted:

yes

posting a selfie with your puking child in the background on a website with millions of strangers does, in actuality, make you a lovely dad

he could be like, i dunno, rubbing his back or something else other than making a stupid rear end in a top hat face at his phone

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
yeah but then his anonymous faceless internet followers wouldn't know of his plight, his plight of not getting to see a movie on time

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

mr. mephistopheles posted:

i would say people over 40 with a smart phone or tablet are way worse with them because they seem shocked the technology exists and call up their elderly parents to brag that they figured out how to mash buttons on a touch pad, they buy more of this poo poo because they have less debt and more cash to waste, they want to use every single software function even the awkward ones like 'talk loudly into my phone and have it convert my personal conversation into text'

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

my parents are worse than any millennial when it comes to their ipads.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

i'm so very much conflicted right now. I don't want to be the modern version of a 1950s geezer being confused, frightened and outraged by jeans, "rock music" and long hair. but then again:

what the gently caress?

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
Thats actually how Danish girls and young women has dressed for the last 8 years.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Buller posted:

Thats actually how Danish girls and young women has dressed for the last 8 years.

My goondolences

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

waitwhatno posted:

i'm so very much conflicted right now. I don't want to be the modern version of a 1950s geezer being confused, frightened and outraged by jeans, "rock music" and long hair. but then again:

what the gently caress?

at least the left one is definitely photoshopped cause it's bigger than the right

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

waitwhatno posted:

what the gently caress?

lenny kravitz is allowed to dress however he wants

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
A giant capescarf seems super comfortable, but it would probably get caught in doors and poo poo.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

waitwhatno posted:

what the gently caress?

that's like a game of thrones toga.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

• Locked thread