Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

extra stout posted:

'talk loudly into my phone and have it convert my personal conversation into text'

my mom does this in public and it's loving hilarious. the best part is that she pronounces poo poo wrong a lot so i'm sure people getting them don't understand what she's saying and i'm sure certain she doesn't read them herself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Day Man
Jul 30, 2007

Champion of the Sun!

Master of karate and friendship...
for everyone!

Lenny Kravitz is not a millenial

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

waitwhatno posted:

i'm so very much conflicted right now. I don't want to be the modern version of a 1950s geezer being confused, frightened and outraged by jeans, "rock music" and long hair. but then again:

what the gently caress?

owns

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Day Man posted:

Lenny Kravitz is not a millenial

Then he needs to stop dressing like his wardrobe comes from an salvation army

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Illavick
Sep 15, 2012

WHENA MINA RENA VATIVE

waitwhatno posted:

i'm so very much conflicted right now. I don't want to be the modern version of a 1950s geezer being confused, frightened and outraged by jeans, "rock music" and long hair. but then again:

what the gently caress?

drat. His scarf is a rug.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

The instant that dude moves here's going to get that scarf tangled in every plate on his ridiculous cartoon suit.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

waitwhatno posted:

what the gently caress?

It's like a cloak, but less convenient.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

waitwhatno posted:

what the gently caress?

Poor guy looks like he's struggling under the weight of his mighty scarf.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Lenny Kravitz - Age 51, Millennial

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

notZaar posted:

The instant that dude moves here's going to get that scarf tangled in every plate on his ridiculous cartoon suit.

Thanks for the analysis man, I was seriously wondering about that

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Modest Mao posted:

at least the left one is definitely photoshopped cause it's bigger than the right

the left is photoshopped the right is not

still drat ridiculous though

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

waitwhatno posted:

what the gently caress?

This is the type of clothes that you go out seeking free PR and what to get into the magazines.
The amount of paparazzi pics of him strolling at all angles implying its a set up job to me.

Dirt
May 26, 2003

Everyone in this music video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESoS6WukYLQ

Every single person looks like an annoying Millennial type. They have have a lovely pun name, Harrison Fjord.
Also the music it's self is really bad.

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

Dirt posted:

Everyone in this music video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESoS6WukYLQ

Every single person looks like an annoying Millennial type. They have have a lovely pun name, Harrison Fjord.
Also the music it's self is really bad.

which member of this random obscure local band slept with the girl you like

Dirt
May 26, 2003

mr. mephistopheles posted:

which member of this random obscure local band slept with the girl you like

Oh come on, you know it was the saxophone guy.

Girls love sax

Repo Man
Nov 19, 2005

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
that's a p sexy bitch

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

yes

posting a selfie with your puking child in the background on a website with millions of strangers does, in actuality, make you a lovely dad

he could be like, i dunno, rubbing his back or something else other than making a stupid rear end in a top hat face at his phone

Under normal circumstances, sure, but this was the first time in 32 years this man had a chance to see the OT Star Wars cast back in action. If his son wasn't feeling well or couldn't sit through the rigors of a modern cinematic experience, he should've stayed home and sat it out.

Automatic Slim fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Dec 20, 2015

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

Automatic Slim posted:

Under normal circumstances, sure, but this was the first time in 32 years this man had a chance to see the OT Star Wars cast back in action. If his son wasn't feeling well or couldn't sit through the rigors of a modern cinematic experience, he should've stayed home and sat it out.

this wouldn't even be an issue if he hadn't felt the need to pass on his lovely inferior genetics in the first place

he has only himself to blame

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

his leatherdaddy is gonna be mad when he finds out that millennial is wearing his cowboy boots

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Wish I was gay so I could emotionally abuse this person

thoughts and prayers
Apr 22, 2013

Love heals all wounds. We hope you continually carry love in your heart. Today and always, may loving memories bring you peace, comfort, and strength. We sympathize with the family of (Name). We shall never forget you in our prayers and thoughts. I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time.

Maoist Pussy posted:

Wish I was gay so I could emotionally abuse this person

I want him to be kidnapped by warriors from the steppe and forced to go through a slavery / body building / toughening montage like Conan the Barbarian

the original not that lovely CGI remake

thoughts and prayers fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Dec 20, 2015

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

the facial hair is ruining the whole androgyny thing

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Not even anime is this gay

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

not really, it just pushes his femininity forward

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

Don Tacorleone posted:

Not even anime is this gay

i bet he has a hot girlfriend

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Ruining your eyeballs is exactly the point of this.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

She can come work for me, I don't mind a little booby

naem
May 29, 2011

a happy snowman posted:

I want to be kidnapped by warriors from the steppe and forced to go through a slavery / body building / toughening montage like Conan the Barbarian

the original not that lovely CGI remake

Pretty much my life right now

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
This is why you lie to non-hires.

Psychotic Weasel
Jun 24, 2004

Bang! You're dead.
Why did Elizabeth Bentvagina sign her post as Michael K. McIntyre?

Was it her Multiple Personality Disorder that really put them off but they went with "you look like a slut" to be less controversial?

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Imagine being too annoying to work with nerds.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Maoist Pussy posted:

Imagine being too annoying to work with nerds.

Let me tell you about it, in pain staking detail.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Also lol at paying $20 for parking in Cleveland

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
Plus, the veritable 'manchild terrariums' with ball pits and slides and nerf guns are a west coast thing, right?

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

She's not alone, I wear the same thing as her all the time to interviews and I have never got a job

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Accretionist posted:

Plus, the veritable 'manchild terrariums' with ball pits and slides and nerf guns are a west coast thing, right?

It's spreading unfortunately along with the bay area tech company 16 hour days to show passion for the job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Dad was super pysched to see the movie but his kid got sick so he spent the movie nursing his kid in the toilet, what a lovely dad amirite?

how old is this kid

like, can he not throw up by himself?

oh wait right, millennial

• Locked thread