Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Social Studies 3rd Period
Oct 31, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Ramc posted:

Rampant drug trance abuse continues. Qwarf? More like Lance Armstrong! Flynn? More like Barry Bonds!

We have no comment on this at this time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frozen_flame
Feb 14, 2012

Press A to Protect Earth!
Braun's helping like the good dwarf she is.

Decoy Badger
May 16, 2009
Two kills from the ground while missing one leg, ain't no stopping the Dusseldwarf fury!

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Bringing your thread to a screeching halt, guaranteed.

FR: Martial trances for elves.

Just elves.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Ramc posted:

FR: Martial trances for elves.

Just elves.

I assume you mean dwarves go into a martial trance when they see elves and i agree.

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Hihohe posted:

I assume you mean dwarves go into a martial trance when they see elves and i agree.

:argh:

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
:siren: Round 6, Fight 3 :siren:

Go big and/or go home is on the left side of the arena.
Snowshank Redemption (A good poster) is a male yeti. He wields a copper large dagger and wears an iron mail shirt and copper greaves.
Tyler Durden is Hobbes (Iunnrais) is a male tigerman. He is empty handed and wears leather armor.
3 Wolf Moon Shirt (iLonie) is a male werewolf. He wields an iron two-handed sword and wears a leather cap, leather armor, leather leggings, leather gauntlets, and leather high boots.
Slam Whale Willy (potatomanjack) is a male werewolf. He wields a silver mace and a wooden buckler and wears a leather cap, a copper mail shirt, leather leggings, leather gauntlets, and leather high boots.

Worse Munki is on the right side of the arena.
Experiment Twenty-Two (fallingdownjoe) is a female tigerman. She wields a copper long sword and a copper shield and wears a copper helm, an iron mail shirt, copper gauntlets, and copper high boots.
Strangler Than Fiction (Tunicate) is a female strangler. She is empty handed and wears an iron helm, leather armor, a platinum mail shirt, a copper mail shirt, bronze gauntlets, and copper low boots.
SRIRACHA FARTSTORM RETURNS (Pittsburgh Lambic) is a male elf. He wields a silver war hammer and wears leather leggings and leather high boots.
Chaz Steadyfist (Segway Rave) is a male werewolf. He wields an iron halberd and a wooden shield and wears a silver helm, leather armor, leather leggings, and leather gauntlets.

Worse Munki is a 4.14 to 1 betting favorite in this match with 14176.00 dwarfbucks in total bets placed on them, compared to 3426.00 dwarfbucks for Go big and/or go home.

Well that was almost instant. 3 Wolf Moon charges forward into the opposing werewolf. Chaz Steadyfist dodges his attack and sends his huge iron halbard into 3 Wolf Moon's chest. Muscles, ribs, lungs are shredded. Then the halberd comes to a jarring halt and that pain is too much. 3 Wolf Moon blacks out from the pain.

Tyler Durden scratches a tooth out of Experiment 22, but 3 fighters gang up on the downed werewolf. Chaz gets the kill moments later by taking off his head. Slam Whale Willy's finger is seen flying across the floor.

The names on this image are incorrect. That's Slam Whale Willy's hand. Too many loving werewolves dodging around and poo poo.
Strangler than Fiction bites Tyler Durden's chest and collapses his lung. Chaz Steadyfist continues his dominance by stabbing and mutilating Slam Whale Willy's hand, forcing the other werewolf to drop his shield. Sririacha Fartstorm bashes Tyler Durdens hands with two consecutive blows, breaking bones in both hands. Snowshank takes a note out of Strangler's book and bites Experiment 22's arm. Experiment 22 looks down dumbfounded as his armor protects him, then stabs the huge Yeti's leg and fractures a bone. Strangler than Fiction changes targets and latches on to Slam Whale Willy's arm. Chaz uses the distraction to chop off the opposing werewolf's right hand.

Sriracha lands another blow on Tyler Durden, chipping a bone in his leg. That's 3 broken bones, and Tyler Durden passes out. Experiment 22 turns the tables on Snowshank and bites his arm and rips muscles apart easily. The huge yeti passes out from pain.

So here's a green GIF of everyone passing out and being stunned. Chaz Steadyfist charges into Slam Whale Willy which stuns both fighters.

Strangler than Fiction bites Slam Whale Willy again and that's too much for the werewolf to take. He passes out. There are zero conscious fighters for Go Big and/or Go Home. Can they pull it off? Of course not. Chaz splits Slam Whale Willy's head in half.

Sriracha smashes Tyler Durdens head to paste.

Experiment 22 puts his sword through Snowshank's face.

Worse Munki lives up to it's betting favoritism with an easy 4-0 victory.

Kills:
Chaz Steadyfist: 2
Sriacha Fartstorm: 1
Experiment 22: 1

Combat Log

fallingdownjoe
Mar 16, 2007

Please love me
Yess! Another kill for the pile! But I don't understand why Experiment 22 keeps biting all the bloody time - it's not like she has any points in it.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Gotta get that jaw workout.

Jazzimus Prime
May 16, 2002

The Brothers Autobot
After losing their opener, it's been five wins in a row for Worse Munki! That's the longest winning streak of any team in the tournament so far.

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Jazzimus Prime posted:

After losing their opener, it's been five wins in a row for Worse Munki! That's the longest winning streak of any team in the tournament so far.

Lightly Whipped has a longer winning streak, though.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Folks, please be upstanding for Chaz Steadyfist, who has reclaimed the 'Most Killy' blood-spattered jersey with ten kills! While you're up, offer a respectful nod to Sriracha Fartstorm Returns, only one kill behind his teammate. Dwarfhalla, honour your frontrunners!

Jazzimus Prime
May 16, 2002

The Brothers Autobot

Ramc posted:

Lightly Whipped has a longer winning streak, though.

Yeahhhh... I think I may need to revisit my scheduling algorithm after this tournament. I'm sure that some of you have already figured it out, but currently there's a double round-robin within the division making up both the first three and last three matches of the tournament, and everything in-between is interdivisional, where each team takes on on all four of the teams from each other division consecutively.

And... Lightly Whipped has had the incredible misfortune of being (apparently) the weakest team in their own division, with their opening intradivisional matches followed immediately by four consecutive matches against what appears to be the strongest division by far (Boatmurdered).

Going into this, I was aware of the shortcomings of the algorithm that's currently in place, but I went with it anyway, because I figured it would make the race for playoff spots more exciting at the end of the season, since the current algorithm means that there's a really good chance that two divisional opponents could face each other in the very last match of the season with the division championship and its associated playoff spot on the line at the very end.

But I guess could still keep that part and shuffle the interdivisional matches a little better. I just didn't anticipate the Boatmurdered division being so much stronger than all the other divisions, and that has been pretty brutal for Lightly Whipped and their generated schedule.

Looking at the schedule, I really wouldn't be surprised at all if Lightly Whipped starts out 0-10 but then pulls off three wins in a row right after that.

EDIT: TL;DR: Lightly Whipped may be bad, but I really don't think they're THAT bad.

Jazzimus Prime fucked around with this message at 11:07 on Dec 19, 2015

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
They are, because whips and scourges are really, really bad in this version, especially when you take their price and slow speed into account.

Jazzimus Prime
May 16, 2002

The Brothers Autobot

my dad posted:

They are, because whips and scourges are really, really bad in this version, especially when you take their price and slow speed into account.

I think I may have already said that the prices for scourges and whips will be brought down significantly in the next version.

However, apparently, Toady has now released a brand-new version of DF where you can kill your opponent by singing at him or some such poo poo, so I'm not sure I can promise anything anymore regarding the next version. :sadwave:

Bene Elim
Feb 9, 2010

The beast from Crete that can't be beat!

Jazzimus Prime posted:

I think I may have already said that the prices for scourges and whips will be brought down significantly in the next version.

However, apparently, Toady has now released a brand-new version of DF where you can kill your opponent by singing at him or some such poo poo, so I'm not sure I can promise anything anymore regarding the next version. :sadwave:

Does this mean we could theoretically create dovahkiin gladiators in the future?

Because that sounds awesome.

Edit: Or bards. Bards would also be good (especially in teams)

Bene Elim fucked around with this message at 11:43 on Dec 19, 2015

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
From what I've seen and heard so far, sadly, no.

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

my dad posted:

No, I'm really with Jazzimus here. Lightly Whipped have a lot of issues as a team, but "selecting the wrong weapon type" probably isn't in the top 3.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

ZeeToo posted:

No, I'm really with Jazzimus here. Lightly Whipped have a lot of issues as a team, but "selecting the wrong weapon type" probably isn't in the top 3.

Well, you can see their skill loadouts. I can't. :v:

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

my dad posted:

Well, you can see their skill loadouts. I can't. :v:

I try not to retain that. :shobon: Also, with the way Jazzimus has it set up now, I don't see skills unless I look for them. I just get a completely faceless macro that generates each team.

More importantly, and harder to shake, is actually running the fights. Going through it a single dwarf-second at a time, seeing every attack live, gives a bit deeper of a feel that would be both difficult to copy in a write-up and be more tedious to read. ...Also it means I just sort of by necessity think about these things a fair bit. :v: I don't think Lightly Whipped is the worst team, although I a) am not going to say who is and b) there is a real element of chance in a match that means a team 8-8 at the end of the tournament isn't necessarily better than a 7-9 team.

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Jazzimus Prime posted:

Looking at the schedule, I really wouldn't be surprised at all if Lightly Whipped starts out 0-10 but then pulls off three wins in a row right after that.

:checks to see if his team is fighting Lightly Whipped in rounds 11 through 13:

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!
:siren: Round 6, Fight 5 :siren:

Worker Cooperative is on the left side of the arena.
Combat Liberalism (Jack the Lad) is a female gremlin. She wields a copper large dagger and wears no armor.
Unthrottle the Axolotl (Zwingley) is a female kobold. She wields a copper scourge and wears no armor.
Jameson the Unruly (alvie) is a male human. He wields an iron two-handed sword and wears a copper cap, a copper breast plate, copper leggings, copper gauntlets, and copper low boots.
Albrik the Insignificant (Tiler Kiwi) is a male kobold. He wields an iron battleaxe and wears a bronze cap, leather armor, leather leggings, and leather low boots.

Hell's Dentists is on the right side of the arena.
Madmartigan (gbuchold) is a male molemarian. He wields an iron pick and a wooden shield and wears no armor.
The Abominable Gladiator (Pickled Tink) is a female yeti. She is empty handed and wears a copper mail shirt, a bronze mail shirt, copper gauntlets, and copper high boots.
In Like Flynn (grobbendonk) is a male dwarf. He wields an iron pick and a wooden shield and wears a copper helm, an iron mail shirt, a copper breast plate, copper greaves, copper gauntlets, and copper high boots.
Krog Bonesmasha (astus) is a male elf. He wields a copper war hammer and wears an iron helm, leather armor, iron greaves, iron gauntlets, and iron high boots.

Hell's Dentists is a 1.48 to 1 betting favorite in this match with 7922.00 dwarfbucks in total bets placed on them, compared to 5362.00 dwarfbucks for Worker Cooperative.

Two 4-1 teams coming into this fight, but one's a clear betting favorite. Let's see if the Dentists can live up to their hype, and/or if Albrik will keep his success as one of the deadliest single combatants in the tournament.

The lines actually cross before anyone starting fighting. What are you doing, Krog? You bypassed a chance to attack Jameson. The first few swings are confused and fail to land. It's up to Madmartigan to land it first, and his pick takes some of Liberalism's arm. Meanwhile, Abominable grabs Unthrottle by one finger and tosses her into the air with a flick of the wrist. She then takes a haymaker at the flying kobold, and manages to whiff, then misses again on the backswing. Flynn also misses. Unthrottle, that's some of the best mid-air dodging I've ever seen.

But Worker Cooperative aren't going to let themselves be steamrolled. Albrik hacks Krog and an arm is severed at the shoulder. The other hand actually holds the hammer, though. Too, Unthrottle has hit the ground, kind of hard. Another axe swing hits Krog. Ribs break. That's a lot of abuse.

Meanwhile, Abominable finally catches Unthrottle with a punch, and her spinal column breaks. She keeps sliding. I'm not sure if that was from the throw, or that last punch.

Oh, look, our first giving into pain. Not the elf, to my surprise. Liberalism has gotten her same arm picked at again, and it's too much for her. Madmartigan efficiently removes her head.

Unthrottle has stopped bouncing, finally. Jameson is about to be triple-teamed by every Dentis that isn't Krog. He seems game for it, though, shrugging off Flynn's scratch and going for a slash on Abominable. He dodges another attack from Flynn, then chops off the dwarf's shield hand. Maybe I called out the wrong member of this team as the one to watch.

Jameson is retreating south-west, keeping from being too badly overwhelmed. Meanwhile, Krog seems to no longer be losing to Albrik. And this split has kept Unthrottle from being harassed, letting her take a moment to catch her breath. She seems to need it. Jameson goes for a decapitation stroke on Flynn, but finds the copper too hard to cut through. Flynn punches back, and Jameson finds his cap ringing like a bell. I don't know why that dwarf is so determined to fight bare-handed; he has a pick. The other two take advantage of this, and Jameson finds he's got two limbs mangled. Then Abominable punches his arm into a bit of a mess, and he loses his sword. Three to one without a martial trance is a loser. It's just going to be a question of what kills him first. The winner is Flynn, by decapitation.

Well. Madmartigan goes for Unthrottle, who is still stunned, and Abominable joins Krog in fighting Albrik. There go Unthrottle's guts. And there goes Albrik, who gets thrown by his back teeth. That can't be comfortable. Abominable can throw him, but still can't hit him in midair.

Off pops Unthrottle's head.

Albrik bounces twice, then stands up, none the worse for wear. Armor does good things.

He's surrounded four to one, though, and that iron axe isn't going to be chopping these iron-armored foes to pieces. He loses an eye, his lunch, his breath, and his axe, in no particular order. Then Abominable has a sudden change of heart and tackles Madmartigan. Wait, that wasn't even a bit of clumsiness; she wasn't even aiming a tackle at Albrik. Is this our first on-field betrayal? Wait, what is this music? Is that Abominable removing her yeti mask to reveal the gremlin Liberalism?

No, I was just hopeful because I'm losing a lot of dwarfbucks on this match.

Krog smashes Albrik's skull.

Final Score
Worker Cooperative: 0
Hell's Dentists: 4

Kills
Krog Bonesmasha: 1
Madmartigan: 2
In Like Flynn: 1

Combat Log

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

IT'S GARBAGE DAY AT WENDY'S FUCK YEAH WE EATIN GOOD TONIGHT
:negative: I should've known betting on a worker's coop succeeding was a bad idea....

Pickled Tink
Apr 28, 2012

Have you heard about First Dog? It's a very good comic I just love.

Also, wear your bike helmets kids. I copped several blows to the head but my helmet left me totally unscathed.

Finally you should check out First Dog as it's a good comic I like it very much.
Fun Shoe
It is nice to see the ten levels of wrestling pay off with a throw worthy of a Yeti Dentist.

Reading the combat log, apparently my decision to swap out a copper mail shirt for a new and improved bronze mail shirt paid off in preventing serious leg injuries. Also, there was a nice joint lock in there on Jameson the Unruly, collapsing his right shoulder.

Pickled Tink fucked around with this message at 00:05 on Dec 21, 2015

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Worker Cooperative would have done much better if Liberalism's/Unthrottle's weapons were upgraded. Copper weapons just don't cut it. Unthrottle's weapon not being a scourge would also help.

Emmideer fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Dec 20, 2015

Ramc
May 4, 2008

While I would have liked to see the Dentists dunked, it works out better for our team in the long run if every other team but us in our division does terribly.

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

jon joe posted:

Worker Cooperative would have done much better if Liberalism's/Unthrottle's weapons were upgraded. Copper weapons just don't cut it. Unthrottle's weapon not being a scourge would also help.

Well, they were iron, but yeah. I placed my bet on them assuming they were going to upgrade them, knowing the Dentist's armor loadout. Oh, well! :v:

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Looks like the spotlight was on the wrong top-tier killmaster, as In Like Flynn was ahead of Albrik going into the bout, and that kill means he's challenging Chaz Steadyfist at the top of the standings.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
I like how albrik died just in time for another charge attack to bypass him, so krog ran into abominable

also im blaming everyone and everything, except myself

e: also the elf didn't pass out, since losing a limb doesn't actually cause pain, as DF is weird like that.

Tiler Kiwi fucked around with this message at 10:59 on Dec 21, 2015

Ablative
Nov 9, 2012

Someone is getting this as an avatar. I don't know who, but it's gonna happen.

Tiler Kiwi posted:

I like how albrik died just in time for another charge attack to bypass him, so krog ran into abominable

also im blaming everyone and everything, except myself

e: also the elf didn't pass out, since losing a limb doesn't actually cause pain, as DF is weird like that.

I dunno, if you lost a limb you probably wouldn't quite feel it for a while either.

Shock does that to you.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Ablative posted:

I dunno, if you lost a limb you probably wouldn't quite feel it for a while either.

Shock does that to you.

Medic here confirming this. A cleanly severed limb will hurt like a bitch, but you'll die of combined shock and blood loss before it gets bad enough to make you pass out.

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Zeroisanumber posted:

Medic here confirming this. A cleanly severed limb will hurt like a bitch, but you'll die of combined shock and blood loss before it gets bad enough to make you pass out.

fr: tactical severing of mangled limbs.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
dwarf fortress doesn't model shock you nerds :geno:

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

Tiler Kiwi posted:

dwarf fortress doesn't model shock you nerds :geno:

Nonsense, I'm sure the fighters are quite shocked once they see their limbs flying off in an arc for the first time.

By the fourth time this happens, not so much.

Ramc
May 4, 2008

my dad posted:

Nonsense, I'm sure the fighters are quite shocked once they see their limbs flying off in an arc for the first time.

By the fourth time this happens, not so much.

skinny elves fight to the burger posted:

Albrik the Insignificant (Worker Coop) hacks Krog Bonesmasha (Hell Dentist) in the left upper arm with his iron battle axe and the severed part sails off in an arc!
Albrik the Insignificant (Worker Coop) hacks Krog Bonesmasha (Hell Dentist) in the upper body with his iron battle axe, tearing apart the muscle and shattering the right true ribs through the small cow leather armor!
Krog Bonesmasha (Hell Dentist): I've been wounded. It's annoying.
Krog Bonesmasha (Hell Dentist) bashes Albrik the Insignificant (Worker Coop) in the head with his copper war hammer, bruising the muscle, jamming the skull through the brain and tearing the brain!
The copper war hammer has lodged firmly in the wound!

gbuchold
Oct 7, 2007

We feel free because we lack the very language to articulate our unfreedom.
Pillbug
Glad I bought up my Misc Object skill. A couple kills for my trouble!

I was really expecting to go the whole tournament without ever getting a kill, so each one is a real treat.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Give me like 14hrs. I swear I am still alive.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Spermy Smurf posted:

I swear I am still alive.
Oh well. :(

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Spermy Smurf posted:

Give me like 14hrs. I swear I am still alive.

Wait, you can't run the Plump Helmets fight because you are on the opposing team.

Well I guess at least you'll get one of the other, less important, fights out of the way. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
:siren: Round 6, Fight 4 :siren:

Cool Rad Awesome Pals is on the left side of the arena.
Punc Hant (Silverminnow) is a female soldier ant woman. She is empty handed and wears adamantine gauntlets.
BS-45 "Apeliminator" (alcharagia) is a male strangler. He wields a bronze whip and a wooden buckler and wears no armor.
Jimbo Akimbo (Bad Munki) is a male dwarf. He wields a copper war hammer and a copper war hammer and wears an iron cap, an iron mail shirt, iron gauntlets, and iron low boots.
The Krying Bowbold Returns! (Krysmphoenix) is a female kobold. She wields a steel bow and wears no armor.

Team 13: Heavyweight Horrorshow is on the right side of the arena.
Here comes Mongo! (Endorph) is a male troll. He is empty handed and wears a copper helm, leather armor, an iron mail shirt, a copper mail shirt, leather leggings, leather gauntlets, and leather low boots.
sn (ZeeToo) is a male molemarian. He wields a copper spear and wears a bronze helm, a copper breast plate, and bronze high boots.
Face (Godna) is a male troll. He wields a copper two-handed sword and wears an iron breast plate, iron greaves, and silver high boots.
Jakob (frankenfreak) is a male werewolf. He wields a copper maul and a copper maul and wears a copper helm and leather armor.

Team 13: Heavyweight Horrorshow is a 2.72 to 1 betting favorite in this match with 3358.00 dwarfbucks in total bets placed on them, compared to 1234.00 dwarfbucks for Cool Rad Awesome Pals.

Team 13 is the clear favorite here. 4 big dudes against 4 little dudes. Good luck, Awesome Pals. Big dudes have a winning history in the arena.

Bowbolds first arrow flies across the arena like a homing missile. It slams into Mongo's left shin, chips bone, and then ricochets to the floor covered in troll blood. Mongo is down in extreme pain.

Mongo does the Family Guy thing where he rolls around in pain for about 3 minutes. The rest of his team slams into the smaller gladiators with a vengeance. Jimbo assface Akimbo and Apeliminator land simultaneous blows against their opponents. Jakob the werewolf falls to the floor with his thigh bone sticking out of his skin. ShortName the moleman has a fractured hand but what does he care?

Finally Team 13 begins to fight. ShortName puts a spear through Punc Hant's arm, and Jakob hits Jimbo beardless Akimbo in the chest so hard it bruised his heart. Just as Bowbold fires another arrow ShortName takes off one of Apeliminators hands. Jimbo gaylord Akimbo helps his teammate out by breaking bones in ShortName's foot.

And then the arrow arrives. Face the Troll takes the steel arrow in the chest. Ribs are broken, the liver is skewered, and Face falls to the floor unconscious. Holy poo poo, Bowbold is on fire.

Jimbo mangina Akimbo makes Jakobs arm look like his thigh. Now two bones are sticking out of the skin at weird angles. Jakob passes out promptly. ShortName is standing his ground though. Or not. Turns out Apeliminator mashed one of his feet, so down goes the moleman.

Jimbo kill-stealer Akimbo leans over and squishes Shortname's head.

Mongo begins crawling forward slowly as he watches Punc Hant bite and shake Face around. Punc Hant finally delivers a punch that ends Face's face. Seriously, his face explodes and he dies. Adding insult to injury, Bowbold sinks another arrow into his corpse.

About a second later Jimbo no-dick Akimbo crushes Jakobs head.

It's 3v1 with an arrow on the way. Jimbo ladyparts Akimbo explodes Mongo's head before the arrow even arrives.

Cool Rad Awesome Pals pulls a stunning upset, nearly a flawless 4-0 victory. Fighter of the Match goes to Bowbold for hitting 4 targets with 4 arrows and changing the fight in their favor.

Kills:
Jimbo Akimbo: 3
Punc Hant: 1

Combat Log

Spermy Smurf fucked around with this message at 15:48 on Dec 23, 2015