Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Hahaha holy poo poo fantastic!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

JFC posted:

If Jimmy still defends this scumbag he's more of a weak, co-dependent worm than we already know he is. This is one of many alcoholic bottoms for Ant, yet Advice-Show-Jimmy keeps making excuses.

They call it TITS AND THE WORM

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

They call it TITS AND THE WORM

I got to admit that during Greggshells 2: The Greggining, that part did make me laugh.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
Remember when Anthony thought he was done going to court to pay an ex?

:homebrew:

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

Imagine if he didn't have to be drunk all the time and hosed women his own age.

blackmarketlimb
Dec 27, 2005
It wasn't Obama that made Ant snap, it was losing Melinda because he wouldn't commit to her or whatever. If you go back and listen, after the AFRO Superbowl show when he was talking about his Lily rape fantasies, that's when he really started to spiral. Obama didn't help, but he was already well into the tale spin by then.

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Better than Goof Troop

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

An Enormous Boner posted:

Imagine if he didn't have to be drunk all the time and hosed women his own age.

he would be as neutered as Gregg Opie Hughes, but I suppose we'd still have some kind of O&A to listen to in the morning.

And I wouldn't blame Jimmy if he tries to stay neutral or stands by Anthony on this, at least on a personal level. Professionally though Jimmy would have to be insane to hitch his career to Anthony Cumia after this.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Oh, gosh. I was wondering why there were 100 new posts in the thread. What a hilarious day, hahaha. Ant muttering 'poo poo' outside the courthouse is especially damning/hilarious. Good god.

Also, Patton chimed in with a 'boy, holidays aren't good for Anthony!' on Twitter.

ozza
Oct 23, 2008

This really is the show that keeps on giving. I really want to hear Ronnie B's take.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

in jail at christmas, falala lala
choked out a pillhead, falala lala
guns confiscated, falala lala
gettin home invaded by a lala lala

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

I would never encourage anyone to read reddit, but someone there nailed it when they said "watching O&A the last 10 years or so is like watching Private Parts backwards"

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

I would never encourage anyone to read reddit, but someone there nailed it when they said "watching O&A the last 10 years or so is like watching Private Parts backwards"

Even better, from the thread about the charges:

"1) Strangulation is a broadly constructed statute. Essentially, you can be charged with it if you placed your hands on someone's throat, or covered their mouth/nose and caused any physical injury. "Any" literally means anything from a scratch/bruise to a broken nose."
This is why Anthony needs to start dating girls who are too old to fall for "I got your nose".

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

God drat does the O&A subreddit have some funny sidebar images. Regardless of anything else, you gotta give em that

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Duuude, you got your unlawful imprisonment, you got your criminal mischief, duuuude, you got your strangulation...

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

in jail at christmas, falala lala
choked out a pillhead, falala lala
guns confiscated, falala lala
gettin home invaded by a lala lala

This is great.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
As much as I want to see Ant punished for chasing babies worse than Uncle Paul at a Kindercare, I REALLY just want to see his guns taken away. That above all else.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
"Excuse me, which way is north?"

*wakes up in Nassau Co. lockup at Christmas*

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

I hope the Patrice Benefit isn't at the Stress Factory

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

So just saw the news :stare:

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Someone needs to take that Periscope video and replace Ant's voice with "What's my problem? You're in MY loving house!" "Get out NOW!" and so on.

godface zillah
Nov 18, 2012

Your whole sick society. That's who's guilty man, we're just your lousy escape goat.

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

:vince:

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

godface zillah posted:

Your whole sick society. That's who's guilty man, we're just your lousy escape goat.

I flattened her rear end, Saaaaaam

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoQUvbgdac4

Billy the Mountain
Feb 3, 2005

I used to be TheRealLuquado

You ever seen a career just come apart like that?

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.

godface zillah posted:

Shaaaame shaame shaaame... shame on you!

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
Sometimes Ant looks right at ya. Right into your eyes. And the thing about Ant is he's got lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, he doesn't even seem to be livin'... 'til he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then... ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin'. The tile turns red, and despite all your poundin' and your hollerin' Ant comes in and... he rips you to pieces. You know by the end of that first dawn, lost a hundred pills. I don't know how many drinks we had, maybe a thousand. I do know how many pills, they averaged six an hour.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

quote:

quote:

I wish I could tell you that Anthony fought the good fight, and the Sisters let him be. I wish I could tell you that, but prison is no fairy-tale world. He never said who did it, but we all knew.

We all know he'll be more concerned about the brothers.

Jesus, sometimes the subreddit can be alright.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
Yeah, Reddit is a loving goldmine. Remember when Opie used to say "The show keeps going after we sign off", or something to that effect, with regards to the message boards and what not?

The best thing about this is places like /r/opieandanthony and this board coming up with lots of old bits. It's got me howling.

To steal one from the other website:

"Ahh, I think I had a little too much to drink last night...bed feels a little stiff...where's my phone...OH MY GOD I ASSAULTED MY TEENAGE WHORE GIRLFRIEND. I'M IN PRISON. THIS PODCAST ACTUALLY WORKED AND I hosed IT ALL UP!"

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

Billy the Mountain posted:

Anthony went to Gibson School of Career Implosions

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

Bubba Smith posted:

he would be as neutered as Gregg Opie Hughes, but I suppose we'd still have some kind of O&A to listen to in the morning.

Would he? Anthony could be incredibly funny and vulgar without dipping into "LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THOSE THUGS" racist tirades. The hoarders bashing, every time Bobo came up, the fitness challenge, there were TONS of poo poo that he could work with that didn't involve being a massive racist or creepy weirdo. Hell, a lot of people here mentioned that the show went to poo poo whenever he brought up race.

Anthony could have had an awesome run even now he if wasn't a massive bigoted alcoholic idiot.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

"She threw it all away just to make me look ridiculous! And a man in my position can't afford to be made to look RIDICULOUS!"

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

Also yes, that subreddit is pretty decent at times. You can tell a decent portion of the userbase cares more about entertaining themselves more than either show at this point.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
She entiiiiced me!

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Calling it now. Nothing comes of this. Will be acquitted within 12 months. Security camera footage will prove not real domestic occurred.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

GOD drat RICH oval office
*stomps on hand*
I KILL RICH CUNTS
*dude onstage at the Stress Factory mumbles "your daughter's gettin the poo poo kicked outta her"*

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

Billy the Mountain posted:

Reminds me of Boogie Nights when they start shooting on tape.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

zapplez posted:

Calling it now. Nothing comes of this. Will be acquitted within 12 months. Security camera footage will prove not real domestic occurred.

Why so eager to doubt the accuser?

And seriously I can't believe this is a national headline. I'm really agape that anyone outside hardcore listerners give a gently caress what going on in Anthony's life.

• Locked thread