Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

SOmeone needs to explain the value of the TNA tape library to me because there are like 4 matches in TNA's history worth watching, and they're all on youtube.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Filling out box sets and the Network with a documentary on how TNA is terrible.

Really though the only reason to buy TNA is just to have it.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
It'll be good to have once they run out of LOL WCW material for the Network.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

DJExile posted:

SOmeone needs to explain the value of the TNA tape library to me because there are like 4 matches in TNA's history worth watching, and they're all on youtube.

The TNA tape library has almost a decade of stellar Kurt Angle matches as well as a lot of Sting material, which alone would probably be enough to sell enough DVDs with the WWE machine behind it to easily outdo the cost of the library.

Then after that you can sell DVDs where WWE makes fun of TNA constantly, which would probably also draw more money than TNA has ever made in their life.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

DJExile posted:

More Top ___ list DVDs with one Toby Keith segment showing up multiple times on the same list

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
It'd be really funny to watch the Mecca folks move the goalposts over WWE buying them, I have to say.

"I think this could create enough fan momentum to make TNA its own brand again, using the Network as a launchpad. They'll get even bigger than NXT because of the old Sting and Styles matches and then subscribers will demand it to be a full separate promotion again!"

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

sticklefifer posted:

It'd be really funny to watch the Mecca folks move the goalposts over WWE buying them, I have to say.

"I think this could create enough fan momentum to make TNA its own brand again, using the Network as a launchpad. They'll get even bigger than NXT because of the old Sting and Styles matches and then subscribers will demand it to be a full separate promotion again!"

And then John Cena gets drafted over to TNA :aaaaa:

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

RZApublican posted:

And then John Cena gets drafted over to TNA :aaaaa:

The best Bryan and Vinny TNA rant was the one where Bryan listed all of the absurd star power on Impact during the Monday Night 'War', then listed the 'stars' of NXT like David Otunga, pointing out how unbelievable it was that Impact was failing to match NXT's viewership, concluding with "Who else are you going to get? John Cena? That's not going to happen!" with Vinny gleefully adding "And it wouldn't matter!"

Malikov
Jan 25, 2015
THERE'S NO WAR!!!

WWE DOESN'T GIVE A poo poo

classic b & v

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.

DJExile posted:

A network needs new content. Even poo poo content.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Great White Hope posted:

The best Bryan and Vinny TNA rant was the one where Bryan listed all of the absurd star power on Impact during the Monday Night 'War', then listed the 'stars' of NXT like David Otunga, pointing out how unbelievable it was that Impact was failing to match NXT's viewership, concluding with "Who else are you going to get? John Cena? That's not going to happen!" with Vinny gleefully adding "And it wouldn't matter!"

which episode was this

Von Linus posted:

A network needs new content. Even poo poo content.

they still haven't started uploading WCW Thunder yet

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

ayn rand hand job posted:

which episode was this

Not sure which Observer ep it is, but it's on Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOUF9282TaI

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
THE EIGHT HARD STUD TOURNAMENT

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Great White Hope posted:

If anybody could have hosed up Cena, it would have been TNA. There's no doubt in my mind that having him wouldn't matter at all

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Germansimp posted:

Not sure which Observer ep it is, but it's on Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOUF9282TaI

oh he should have said it was the gold boat promo

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

quote:

Chris Regal Moderator brooksideraider • 26 minutes ago

Regarding the 3-hour specials, Pop is probably open to doing specials since they already air the Daytime Emmys as well as other special events.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

i love you tnasylum

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Pop is probably open to TNA doing a 24-hour special Impact. Pop probably doesn't give a gently caress because it's the TV Guide channel.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

quote:

4. Give us a hook. Ideally, several of them. The World Title Series was a necessity given the circumstances at the end of 2015. However, the lack of storylines has made me very eager for them to return in full force on PopTV. You can only get so far on quality wrestling alone. There are promotions out there where that is their forte; little to no storylines and just pure wrestling. That is not TNA's modus operandi.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

We need to get back to having failed actresses rape AJ Styles

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Claire Lynch was great because she quit the second her real name got out on the internet. She was so ashamed.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

WrasslorMonkey posted:

lol

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Dixies' giving out a lot of poo poo that expires soon, kind of a dick move

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

I like how they signed Bram 5 times and then 12 new guys. Good to know that Bram is worth almost half as much as 12 men.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

an amaaaaaziing cannnnnvaaaaassss

ParanoidInc
Apr 27, 2013

You dun scuffed me for the last time you no-good Zayn boy!
Fun Shoe

Lumbermouth posted:

finn the ripper cutting a promo in his accent about how "paige's pale skin would be an ahmazing canvas for a little bit of blood"

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

hey who else thinks the Divas' skins would make a great coat for me

it puts the upvote in the basket it does this whenever it's told

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012
Paige being compared to the WWE logo is kinda funny tho

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

if only there was a promotion that let women beat each other with barbed wire kendo sticks.....

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
id rather theyd punch each other til they bled

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
Wow, that's really creepy.

Also, Vince should buy the TNA tape library because you can't really completely tell the story of how bad some wrestlers went off the rails there. Neither Hardy brother or Kurt Angle's story can be told completely without referencing dumb poo poo they did in TNA.

An Actual Bear
Feb 15, 2012

THIS IS SO loving BAD OH GOD

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
TNA is more like the Wing Commander movie

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Lumbermouth posted:

a murderer wrote this post

DynamiteKidd
Jun 11, 2015

by Shine

NickRoweFillea posted:

a murderer wrote this post

I was going to make a dumb joke about Jimmy Snuka but then I realized he knows about making a woman's head bleed

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
That photoshop is worse than the one from Westlemania 17

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

bobkatt013 posted:

That photoshop is worse than the one from Westlemania 17

"Photoshop"

That poo poo was made in MS Paint

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
Knowing Paige's family I am 99% sure she has bladed at least once in her life.