Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Horrible Smutbeast posted:

Oh my god same. I would love to see actual critique videos or essays about the short comings of feminism or gaming feminism or geek feminism or whatever the gently caress feminism. Except it's all angry white guys or people screaming that they're one of the good ones of their group instead.

Speaking of that, Hbomberguy uploaded a new video recently about "Cultural Marxism" aka "the Jews are ruining everything and I'm mad." Our old fave Davis Aruini and his plastic skull shows up again too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYQo6LI3Y7c

quickedit - The highlight is a crazy Swedish guy flexing naked/topless for all his videos.

Idiot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

That's not even half of it.

CAMH was literally running conversion therapy for underage transsexuals in their gender clinic. If you went there under 18 they'd try to bully you into being straight/cis and deliberately put off getting people the hormones or medications they needed to stop them from going through puberty. They also used the underage kids as unwilling participants in their studies about pedophilia or sexual abnormalities, which is where a lot of their funding came from the gov.

What's really heinous is that it's one of two gender clinics in all of Toronto and the surrounding area. CAMH and Sherbourne are the only two that can refer you to get surgery covered by the gov for gender related health reasons. So if you didn't put up with their poo poo you could always go to the Sherbourne clinic...and wait 1-2 years to even get your case started. I just got a letter from CAMH for when I was referred a few weeks ago saying my first appointment will be in 20 months. They deliberately would offput your appointments to get you surgery or gate keep it based on whether they thought you were a "real trans" or not.

They're trying to change the laws now so any doctor can refer anyone for the gender reassignment surgeries rather than forcing people to wait years on waitlists like this, but it's too little too late.

lol the aug is coming from the thread

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

PCOS Bill posted:

goooooo gently caress yourself

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
Zucker is an academic colleague with this bloke:

Who most famously gives extra credit to his students who watch him strap a dildo onto a power saw and gently caress a woman.

Sexology is a totally valid research field.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
*All of your favourite demented and retarded goons with various SSRI's spilling out their jorts (the funny incorrect type of shorts to wear) come in for another huuuuuge mock thread!*

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

PCOS Bill posted:

Calling out your own post within the same post is kinda awkward.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
Fungus lady's neck fungus is called acanthosis nigricans. It is usually comorbid with Type II diabetes. Basically, that woman's entire endocrine system is praying for the sweet release of death.

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

AlbieQuirky posted:

Fungus lady's neck fungus is called acanthosis nigricans. It is usually comorbid with Type II diabetes. Basically, that woman's entire endocrine system is praying for the sweet release of death.

That and a poo poo ton of skin tags. Since she's so fat her double chin is rubbing up against her neck causing skin tags to form. Plus the acanthosis nigricans is causing creases in the skin making more room for skin on skin contact which leads to more skin tags. Her neck is like an ecosystem and is actually quite beautiful.

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow
I have something.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

the awesome/unusual/great thread is thataway, buddy

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

I am pretty sure I read on SA years ago a thread about a goon who knew someone (it may have been a family member) who had been sent to therapy because they'd not stop growling and hissing at people like a cat constantly, and in therapy bit the therapist extremely hard. This was probably 7 or 8 years ago. And other forums geezers remember that?

Anyways, if you were a kid in the 90s, you may have read the Doom novels. They were batshit insane and a friend's little brother had them and loved the poo poo out of them. And this is the man who wrote them
http://i.imgur.com/p31XnaJ.jpg
You just know he thinks "This is my best shirt". I think he became a war blogger, which is basically jerking off over the US blowing up brown people.

I think I got this from a TVT thread. http://i.imgur.com/rj3aVuC.jpg
I pray she never has a kid, because I'm pretty sure she'd abuse it hoping it would be gay to fulfill her fantasies of having a yoai anime life.

I need to go to a friends FB profile because she's posting the losers who message her on OKC and some are wonderful AUG material. One of them calls himself "Lord of Goth" and he's in his 40s, so he looks exactly how you expect.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Less bickering and more content please!

If you haven't already come across this, please enjoy a very awkward anti-marijuana campaign:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rHm8GbTHyE
http://www.theguardian.com/society/2015/dec/20/stoner-sloth-anti-drug-campaign-gets-reality-check-as-medical-experts-walk-away

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Less bickering and more content please!

If you haven't already come across this, please enjoy a very awkward anti-marijuana campaign:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rHm8GbTHyE
http://www.theguardian.com/society/2015/dec/20/stoner-sloth-anti-drug-campaign-gets-reality-check-as-medical-experts-walk-away

This is your Prime Minister on Weed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKRQD04dviU

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE
As a counterpoint, the weed hat that Australias dumbest terrorist wore on TV is currently sitting at nearly $100k on eBay. Australia is sending mixed messages about weed this summer break.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

https://vine.co/v/eLqdZiLbg2V

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

I was hoping-in some bizarre way-that she would engulf the camera with her mouth in a fit of pseudofellatio.

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude

There's no audio on that vine, or I'm bad at computers. But, she's dancing to the song Jingle Bell Rock, but the it's a parody version called Suck on My Cock, or something, and her face is when she realizes her mistake.

I realize that there might be audio on the vine and I just don't know how to play it.

edit: For some reason, for me it loads muted, but if you right click and click unmute you can hear it. I'm the AUG. it's me.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

StarMinstrel posted:

I have something.

For some reason, this reminds me of that weird photoshoot that described loosely as "Dad Meet" or something. It was that one where they doused a chicken in Powerade or whatever.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

I dont even need their faces I can already tell by their bodies that their teeth may not be in the best shape.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
One wonders why someone would get their nipples pierced if they suffer from pectus excavatum. Like who the gently caress are you showing off to?

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Heath posted:

One wonders why someone would get their nipples pierced if they suffer from pectus excavatum. Like who the gently caress are you showing off to?

Reportedly it heightens nipple sensitivity? So I've heard. So enjoy the thought of the other dude suckling at the piercing like a small piglet :)

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

Wedemeyer posted:

Reportedly it heightens nipple sensitivity? So I've heard. So enjoy the thought of the other dude suckling at the piercing like a small piglet :)

Reading this made my nipples retreat in my body and gave me pectus excavatum thanks :gonk:

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
I got testes excavatum from that.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
Looks like Shkreli got his twitter hacked

SpaceGoatFarts has a new favorite as of 10:41 on Dec 21, 2015

Horrible Smutbeast
Sep 2, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpK1gf-rw5s

:stonk:

This was filmed less than a 5 minute walk away from me. I'll never eat at that place again.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013
StrawBEARY

I hate everyone in that video. Even the poor passers-by

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

This was filmed less than a 5 minute walk away from me. I'll never eat at that place again.

Eddie Izzard has fallen on very dark times.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

cash crab posted:

Oh, right. I forgot to mention: the new Tumblr debacle is... [drum roll] Don't steal human bones!! uwu callout post.

There's a larger post about it, too. (Before you ask, yes, that was the least obnoxiously formatted page I could find.)

My favourite part of this is that, so far, only one person has asked, "Wait, why didn't they call the police or something?"

I am an osteoarchaeologist; holy poo poo, this is the worst loving idea. You need a worthless MSc for that sort of thing! :smith:

Honestly, though, that is an extremely stupid thing to do. There are health reasons as well as legal reasons and obvious HOLY poo poo SOCIETY reasons.

The dumb thing is I think you can still purchase skeletons that are from real humans from some universities. There are even entire companies based around selling human remains for medical purposes. Sure it'll cost you up to 10k for an entire set but it's all super professional. Pulling random bones you find out of the graveyard isn't even going to give you good quality ones.

One of the biggest ethical issues with this is that sometimes the universities purchase their human remains from third-party sellers, and THEY definitely don't always get bodies legally. It's a little bit Burke and Hare.

ToxicSlurpee posted:

In the cases of legit bodies you actually go out and buy those are frequently donated. You actually do a poo poo load of different things with your body when you die. "I want to donate myself to science and have my skeleton put on display" is one of them. It costs to actually preserve the drat thing properly but really it isn't that hard to get a human skeleton if you pay the right price.
Kind of makes me want to donate my skeleton to an art department when I die. Hmm.

YES PLEASE DO THIS THERE ARE NEVER ENOUGH!

I present the first viral video I ever saw, Aicha:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLjBCqeYYas (safe for work)

Also, these pictures of a friend of a friend:

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Just a funny av. Not a redtext or an own ok.
Wow, look at those dumb idiot people smiling. Don't they now that life is terrible and you shoud kill you're selve? Awkwaaard

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

bringmyfishback posted:

I am an osteoarchaeologist; holy poo poo, this is the worst loving idea. You need a worthless MSc for that sort of thing! :smith:

Honestly, though, that is an extremely stupid thing to do. There are health reasons as well as legal reasons and obvious HOLY poo poo SOCIETY reasons.

One of the biggest ethical issues with this is that sometimes the universities purchase their human remains from third-party sellers, and THEY definitely don't always get bodies legally. It's a little bit Burke and Hare.

A serious question. Do medical students actually need real bones? Isn't it easier to buy a 3D-printed skeleton based on someone's bones?

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Paladinus posted:

A serious question. Do medical students actually need real bones? Isn't it easier to buy a 3D-printed skeleton based on someone's bones?

Yes. Well, I can't speak for medical students. The thing about bones is that they're incredibly individual- there are different sizes and shapes of most features, like muscle attachment sites, or random nutrient foramina, or similar. You also want real bones so you can examine them for pathology, nonmetric traits, and other idiosyncratic features. A 3-D printed version, or even a good plastic version, is totally fine if you're learning basic anatomy or beginning a session on how to identify bones in the field, but for what I studied, a real bone was more valuable than gold. It's much more educational and helpful to have the real thing in your hands.

grate deceiver posted:

Wow, look at those dumb idiot people smiling. Don't they now that life is terrible and you shoud kill you're selve? Awkwaaard

You might be in the wrong thread.

Dogfish
Nov 4, 2009

Paladinus posted:

Using real cadavers helps you learn anatomical variation; it's good to be able to figure out where things are from landmarks even if they're not exactly where you expect them to be from the textbook. I learned on real cadavers and on models and the real cadavers were much more helpful and, not coincidentally, much more difficult.

Horrible Smutbeast
Sep 2, 2011

Paladinus posted:

Art students also need real bones. The problem with the fake ones, like the plastic ones we used to take home and do studies from, is that a lot of the little details are forgotten or missing. Some of them are also exclusively male Caucasian which doesn't really help when the teacher is trying to describe the differences between female and male skulls, or racial differences. Sure, the pelvis will come in two flavours (male and female) but that's about it.

Human bodies are loving weird and the variations you can get are insane. Like women who have had children can have the front piece of cartilage keeping their bones together snap open to give the baby more room, then heal strangely. You aren't going to see that on a lot of generic made to order replicas, but the real skeleton from a woman who had children in the storage room had that.

quick edit- I should refresh before posting. Fish explained it pretty well.

edit:

Here's some anatomy AUG.

Horrible Smutbeast has a new favorite as of 14:06 on Dec 21, 2015

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Thought that much, thanks for detailed explanations, everyone.

Here's some content about bones, I guess. May be slightly :nws:.
http://sobadsogood.com/2015/02/21/shocking-x-rays-reveal-strange-items-people-use-during-sex/

Jeherrin
Jun 7, 2012

bringmyfishback posted:

Am I missing something here? I see teeth, and that's about it. I don't see Awkward, Ugly, or Gross.

:shrug:

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Jeherrin posted:

Am I missing something here? I see teeth, and that's about it. I don't see Awkward, Ugly, or Gross.

Those gumlines are gross

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

edit: Those gumlines are gross

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone

Coletta Hughes is a @Gallusmag Gender Trender Radical Fem Dyke Troll! She is the most ignorant puppet I've ever seen, and she does NOT represent the Trans community. Collette Hughes grow a brain and get a life... and please leave me alone you ignorant bitch! ((((hugs)))) Steffy

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

cash crab posted:

To be honest, I'd love to read a book that is critical of liberal feminism. But I would like to read one that isn't written by a) That guy who endlessly edited the Silent Hill Wiki, b) Camille Paglia or c) a shrill, insecure MRA who's entire political MO revolves around his discomfort with women distinguishing themselves from doormats, to borrow a phrase.

:saddowns: I'm sorry this weird rear end in a top hat decided to do... whatever he was trying to accomplish.

You're assuming there's another type of criticism of liberal feminism - that's about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

bringmyfishback posted:

I present the first viral video I ever saw, Aicha:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLjBCqeYYas (safe for work)

Sorry she said no dude. :(

• Locked thread