Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Jamsta posted:

Thanks for the headsup, I may just opt for standard Imax 2D.
There is no non-3D IMAX.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I think the horrifying truth is that Rey is Luke and Leia's daughter. It explains whey her Forcepotential is so high, why she was dumped off on a planet to rot, and why Luke didn't look thrilled to see her at the end. The bastards!

Jamsta
Dec 16, 2006

Oh you want some too? Fuck you!

Josh Lyman posted:

There is no non-3D IMAX.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

The 3D is at worst fine, and at best great.

TheBigBudgetSequel
Nov 25, 2008

It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.
There is a shot of whatever the new Star Destroyers are called that looked spectacular in 3D. Also the opening crawl and kylo threatening Rey in the forest with the danger-saber

Great_Gerbil
Sep 1, 2006
Rhombomys opimus
All over the place I'm reading people kinda misreading Kylo Ren.

He is trying to be cool like grandpa but he's just an undisciplined and unfocused brat. He's relying on the fact that no one else around him seems to have the same access to the Force the way he does.

I thought this played out perfectly when he was shot after killing Han. He was almost surprised. And during the duels it felt like he kept reminding himself of that painful wound to maintain his anger and composure.

Once Rey has her Force revelation, Ren is absolutely terrified and shocked by being bested by someone with no experience. The look on his face speaks volumes. He only escapes because he is physically separated from Rey.

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

RLM pointed out a thing I didn't notice which is that the "blade" of Ren's saber is all crackly and unstable compared to a normal lightsaber, implying that he just did a really lovely job at building one himself.

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

Hakkesshu posted:

RLM pointed out a thing I didn't notice which is that the "blade" of Ren's saber is all crackly and unstable compared to a normal lightsaber, implying that he just did a really lovely job at building one himself.

I figured he just overclocked it

TheBigBudgetSequel
Nov 25, 2008

It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.

Hakkesshu posted:

it matches his unstable personality, but Rey sliced the poo poo out of it when she kicked his rear end, so he'll have to build a new one so maybe he'll get it right this time (I doubt it)

Philonius
Jun 12, 2005

TheBigBudgetSequel posted:

There is a shot of whatever the new Star Destroyers are called that looked spectacular in 3D. Also the opening crawl and kylo threatening Rey in the forest with the danger-saber

Even at it's best 3D looks gimmicky to me. You're giving up so much in terms of brightness, color and sharpness. It just ends up looking murky, and it kinda hurts my eyes to boot. It's just too much of a sacrifice in image quality for too little gain. This is especially true here in the Netherlands as you also get subtitles floating on top of the image, so any illusion of reality is immediately destroyed.

I hate 3D and I can't wait for it to die.

gohmak
Feb 12, 2004
cookies need love

TG-Chrono posted:

Here's some political background info from the visual guide if you need it to help understand what the opening crawl referred to.

Peace Interrupted

After Years of Rebellion, the death of Emperor Palpatine gave the oppressed peoples of the galaxy undeniable evidence that the Empire could be defeated. A longing for freedom and peace drove a great tide of revolution from sector to sector, to the point where a truce - unthinkable at the height of the Galactic Civil War - was signed between the New Republic and the weakenend Empire. As one of its first acts, the restored Senate promptly passed the Military Disarmament Act. Many were convinced that the age of galaxy-wide conflict was over.

The New Republic

Following its great victory against the empire at the Battle of Endor, the Alliance to Restore the Republic rebranded itself as the New Republic, and shortly afterward a peace treaty - the Galactic Concordance - was signed with the remnants of the Empire. Believing that the Empire was no longer a threat, the New Republic turned its attention to reshaping galactic politics.

The First Order

The Galactic Concordance defanged the Empire's ability to wage war, with strict disarmament treaties and punishing reparations. The Old Empire withered away, becoming a remnant of political hardliners locked in a cold war with the New Republic, before eventually breaking away to reform in the Unknown Regions as the myseterious First Order.

The Resistance

The Resistance is a small private force created by Princess Leia Organa to keep watch on the movements of the First Order. Though she petitions the New Republic government for support, she finds the politics of the Senate too slow and too mired in self-interest to be of any help. The New Republic tolerates the Resistance, though it is wary of risking war with the First Order.

All makes sense and should have been shown in the movie

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

THF13 posted:

Saw it and really liked it. The only thing I wish they had done differently was have Rey use a bit of the dark side when she fought Kylo Ren, kind of how Luke gets angry when he beats Vader in VI. The dark side is supposed to be easier to use and it's not like she didn't have a reason to be angry. I think getting Kylo getting beaten by the dark side after spending the whole movie trying to be Darth Vader would have been great as well.

I definitely got that vibe during that scene. After generally looking calm and collected, even during action scenes (unless exuberantly excited), she started to look downright pissed off and mad during that fight when she started her comeback and started kicking his rear end. I got the feeling that if not for the earthquake separating the two, she may have succumbed to fear and wrath and outright killed his rear end. I thought Ren was going to taunt her with a quip about she was using the dark side and it made her powerful, but either the writers didn't have that in mind, he was too scared to bother with such a taunt, or he's such a scrub noob that he didn't even recognize it himself.

Also agreed on crackly saber being a sign of the kid having no patience or semblance of control. Also I can just see the other Jedi scoffing at his light-saber hilt thing. I kept watching for an action scene where they should have sliced his thighs open, but didn't quite catch one. I'm sure someone will unless the choreographers were exceedingly careful.

mlmp08 fucked around with this message at 15:32 on Dec 21, 2015

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

It's interesting that Rey outright trashed Ren in the final duel, assuming she is Luke's daughter I wonder if they'll end up representing different aspects of Anakin's character, whilst Ren obviously resembles him the most outwardly it seems she could well up being the gifted prodigy tempted by their own vast natural powers. At the very least, I hope they go somewhere with the fact they she beat a Sith Lord (albeit one in training) the first time she picked up a lightsaber whereas Luke didn't win a fight until the end of his story (and then cast down his blade and denounced violence)

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I think the reason Ren get owned is cuz he got shot prior to the fight.. maybe he would a kick somed rear end otherwise.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

TheBigBudgetSequel posted:

I don't usually like 3D but it did give a real sense of scale to the ships. I never got just how mindbogglingly huge Star Destroyers were meant to be until I saw Rey standing next to one in 3D.

turtlecrunch
May 14, 2013

Hesitation is defeat.

THF13 posted:

Saw it and really liked it. The only thing I wish they had done differently was have Rey use a bit of the dark side when she fought Kylo Ren, kind of how Luke gets angry when he beats Vader in VI. The dark side is supposed to be easier to use and it's not like she didn't have a reason to be angry. I think getting Kylo getting beaten by the dark side after spending the whole movie trying to be Darth Vader would have been great as well.

Pay close attention the first time she kills somebody, one of the stormtroopers at Maz's. She uses a blaster and looks really surprised, but then she grits her teeth and keeps firing and it reflects red in her eyes a lot like the enormous not-Deathstar beam does in the General's. There's a lot of things going on in this movie with reflections in people's eyes (like the two crossed lightsabers too) and I want to give a watch with consideration to Maz's line "the light will guide you", because it seems to me Rey is actually more attuned to the Force with her eyes closed. However closing your eyes to clear your mind is probably an amateur technique. :v:

Also pay close attention to the scene where KR is talking to President Scroob and Hux comes in talking about how KR hosed up with the droid, because KR's reaction to Hux is really funny. :D

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
I saw the movie Saturday in a surprisingly empty cinema.
I liked it, I never realized I wanted a new new hope, but apparently I did. It wasn't perfect, but it was almost everything I wanted.

The good:
- The new good guys for the most part were great.
- Seeing the old cast again was awesome and I feel the implementation of the old cast went very well without diminishing their legendary status, while letting the new people get their chance to shine.
- Good non slapstick humor
- Kylo Ren before he took his mask off.
- The many shout outs and cameo's. Seriously, Nien Numb?

The Bad
-Kylo Ren after he took his mask off. I like the hints of the internal struggle and I liked how they portray him as a petulant child prone to tantrums. I liked how menacing he was after he stopped the blaster bolt in mid air and how he stopped people in their tracks with the force. The problem started shortly after removing his mask from which point he suddenly seems to forget he has the force.
This culminates in the Han Solo Exchange: "He's using you for you power" he says to the guy who would go on to have trouble with a forceless storm trooper wielding a lightsaber for the second time in his life and who had been beat down earlier by a different storm trooper and before he gets his rear end kicked by the girl who discovered the force about an hour earlier and was holding a lightsaber for the first time in her life.
-Bigger Death star. Really?

-Poe Dameron. Every new character gets some development and depth to his character. His character currently seems to exist as: "Best Pilot eva and we should all worship him!" He feels like someone saw how popular Wedge was, but missed the point of why most people like him. He was also thrown clear from a crashsite. :psyduck:

Could the planet buster travel through space or was it just a single shot wonder with no ways to reach a new sun?
On that note, did they just blow up Coruscant? Do we know which planet that was?
Did we ever hear if they're going to replace the entire old cast? Chewie and the droids I'd like to know about. I expect Luke to die next movie.

Darth TNT fucked around with this message at 16:02 on Dec 21, 2015

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

net cafe scandal posted:

I think the reason Ren get owned is cuz he got shot prior to the fight.. maybe he would a kick somed rear end otherwise.

Yeah, up to that point he had killed his father, been gutshot, and grazed by Finn in a lightsaber fight. He'd had a long day and he was dealingh with a couple of gnarly handicaps.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

Darth TNT posted:

On that note, did they just blow up Coruscant? Do we know which planet that was?

No, it was a different system, I think they called it the Hosnian system or something like that. Apparently the New Republic capital rotates to different planets depending on who won the last election.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

As well as Ren being badly hurt for the last fight, he's also unravelling badly compared to the beginning of the film where things were going his way. He's under enormous internal turmoil and he's just murdered his father. The guy is literally out of his mind by this point.

AbsolutelySane
Jul 2, 2012

Soul Glo posted:

Yeah, up to that point he had killed his father, been gutshot, and grazed by Finn in a lightsaber fight. He'd had a long day and he was dealingh with a couple of gnarly handicaps.

I feel like people are forgetting that Rey is shown to be a pretty formidable fighter in her own right. Yes, a staff isn't a lightsaber, but she definitely had some chops before tapping into the force.

turtlecrunch
May 14, 2013

Hesitation is defeat.

Darth TNT posted:

-Poe Dameron. Every new character gets some development and depth to his character. His character currently seems to exist as: "Best Pilot eva and we should all worship him!" He feels like someone saw how popular Wedge was, but missed the point of why most people like him. He was also thrown clear from a crashsite. :psyduck:

What happened to Poe also happened to Finn, Poe just says he did not wake up till nighttime. Finn is way far away from the crash site, he finds it by locating the plume of smoke from it.
Also if you hate Poe after the continuous shot where he destroys like 10 TIEs I don't know what to tell you. :shrug:

And hey they could have made Nien Nub the "old ally" at the beginning, instead it's some random old guy who immediately dies. Count your blessings!

turtlecrunch fucked around with this message at 16:13 on Dec 21, 2015

THF13
Sep 26, 2007

Keep an adversary in the dark about what you're capable of, and he has to assume the worst.

turtlecrunch posted:

Pay close attention the first time she kills somebody, one of the stormtroopers at Maz's. She uses a blaster and looks really surprised, but then she grits her teeth and keeps firing and it reflects red in her eyes a lot like the enormous not-Deathstar beam does in the General's. There's a lot of things going on in this movie with reflections in people's eyes (like the two crossed lightsabers too) and I want to give a watch with consideration to Maz's line "the light will guide you", because it seems to me Rey is actually more attuned to the Force with her eyes closed. However closing your eyes to clear your mind is probably an amateur technique. :v:

Also pay close attention to the scene where KR is talking to President Scroob and Hux comes in talking about how KR hosed up with the droid, because KR's reaction to Hux is really funny. :D

I did catch that scene, it's actually in the official trailer at 1:53. I think that scene was what made me expect/want something similar during the Kylo Ren fight, but I didn't get that sense at all. The closing the eyes seemed 100% light side to me. I'll need to see the movie a second time at some point though.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

turtlecrunch posted:

What happened to Poe also happened to Finn, Poe just says he did not wake up till nighttime.
Also if you hate Poe after the continuous shot where he destroys like 10 TIEs I don't know what to tell you. :shrug:

And hey they could have made Nien Nub the "old ally" at the beginning, instead it's some random old guy who immediately dies. Count your blessings!

I know, but that just calls for more questions. How did Fin not see him? How did he somehow leave his jacket behind while getting thrown out. Actually I just remembered that we first see that Fin landed a long walk away from the crash site, so I suppose that works?

I liked the shot where the xwing flies through everything. It gave me the feeling of how you sometimes felt while playing the old Xwing/Tie Fighter games. :allears: The scene is fine, it's just the character that doesn't do it for me.

Was the old man supposed to be someone?

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Poe rules, and he's super interesting because he's part of the universe already - we just haven't seen him before. Whereas Finn/Rey etc are 'new' to the story themselves, Poe is treated like he should be. I can't wait to see more of him, he's the best.

Jamsta
Dec 16, 2006

Oh you want some too? Fuck you!

EL BROMANCE posted:

Poe rules, and he's super interesting because he's part of the universe already - we just haven't seen him before. Whereas Finn/Rey etc are 'new' to the story themselves, Poe is treated like he should be. I can't wait to see more of him, he's the best.

This.

Oscar Isaac also has more charisma than either of the two new leads.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

EL BROMANCE posted:

Agreed, liked Poe. Also post/name combo etc.

Seeing balldroid roll about really shows off how clunky R2 is.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Just putting in my two cents. An absolute blast. What they did with Rey, as constructing a new hero protaganist for the most archetypical showcase for it, was astonishing. In every level, just perfect. Finn, Poe, all the new characters, were so competently done. I'm imagining from the Kasdan influence?

EDIT: And for gods sake, I hope Rey doesn't turn out to be a Skywalker. Does everything have to revolve around that dynastic line.

And also hoping Finn isn't Force sensitive. Not every hero has to be a wizard.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i think at first i was kind of annoyed with kylo ren but the more i think about it, the more i understand him. like, when your grandfather is the biggest villain in cinematic history, it's hard not to want to be that cool. darth vader is one of the most iconic figures in movies, and even though he's a villain we all kind of like him don't we? he has that presence in the original movies. i'm darth vader. you all know me. every single one of you. it's almost like collective unconscious poo poo at this point. we all wish we were that cool. kylo ren is that pop culture wish to be as cool as darth vader. but he's not, and he never will be, because it's not possible to be that cool. but he puts on a masks even though he doesn't need it and waves around his scary saber and when things don't go his way he has a temper tantrum, but when things didn't go vader's way he just stared off into the stars and looked cool as heck.

it makes sense that rey can wipe the floor with him. rey has been fighting to survive since her parents peaced out on her and left her on junk planet. ren had like every advantage, son of han and leia, apprentice to luke, but he wanted to be cool and badass like his grandfather. comparatively, there is nothing ren could possibly teach rey. i kind of feel like rey wasn't going to be tempted to the dark side by promises of power, but she could still fall to it simply because she outclasses ren so hard, like she was just going to up and kill him if it weren't for the fact that the planet was falling apart.

speaking of the planet, death star iii is incredibly lame. like everything about it was an afterthought, from its introduction to its destruction. the previous death stars were central to the movies, but this one wasn't even that. the main plot of the movie was finding luke, and death star iii was a speed bump in the way of that. they really shouldn't have bothered and it was easily the weakest part imo.

other than that i liked it. i wish phasma had a bigger role. from all the promotional material she seemed like boba fett, done right: an armed and armored hardass who gives the heroes a real run for their money. instead she ended up being like boba fett from rotj except without the hideous death. i hope she's in the future movies because i think she'd be an interesting nemesis for finn. the old boss looking for revenge.

i like poe. where the other characters are trying to figure out who they are, poe 100% knows who he is. he's the best pilot and he loves it. that kind of enthusiasm and willingness to embrace a role is a refreshing contrast, it's just too bad he's underused.

these are my star warspinions.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
I thought it was a neat bit of choreography how both Finn and Rey had a practical and unrestrained approach to sword swingin', while Ren was a bit more flashy and defensive (as much as someone who's been shot in the gut could be ). It reminds me of the difference between PT and OT fight choreography.

Speaking of lightsabers, I like that they're both 1) not some special Jedi-only weapon, anyone can pick one up or make a weird lightsaber hammer and start flailing, and 2) they're treated as they should be; hilariously useless in a war/battle, and a vehicle for character development in one-on-one character interactions.

Supporting the notion that Rey would have totally killed Ren if she had the chance. I imagine that's going to be a point of contention between her and Luke.

MoreLikeTen
Oct 21, 2012

The farmer's mistake was believing he had any control over his life.

DeusExMachinima posted:

For unspecified political reasons, the Republic can't be seen as supporting la Resistance. :eyeroll: It's not like the First Order isn't going to come gunning for them next or anything. At least after the FO committed mass genocide on a star system there's no reason the Republic shouldn't have sent a massive fleet in at the ending battle. This sets up a fun dilemma for Ep 8. Either the Republic inexplicably isn't involved above the board after billions of their people got vaporized orrrrrrrrrr they are and suddenly this fragment of the Empire manages to step up their space fleet game x1000 out of nowhere because the good guys must always be outgunned.

I can't believe they couldn't decide whether the good guys or the bad guys were in power before they started writing this. I guess it doesn't matter that we don't know what the republic is, because apparently it's gone now.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

Darth TNT posted:

I know, but that just calls for more questions. How did Fin not see him? How did he somehow leave his jacket behind while getting thrown out. Actually I just remembered that we first see that Fin landed a long walk away from the crash site, so I suppose that works?

I liked the shot where the xwing flies through everything. It gave me the feeling of how you sometimes felt while playing the old Xwing/Tie Fighter games. :allears: The scene is fine, it's just the character that doesn't do it for me.

Was the old man supposed to be someone?

You can see Poe taking the jacket off when they first get in the TIE, he isn't wearing it for that whole sequence.

And Sydow's character is named Lor San Tekka, and this was his first appearance. They really banked on that 30 year time skip to let them introduce a bunch of "old friends" that are brand new to the audience.

Carrier
May 12, 2009

Am I the only one that thought Daisy Ridley was really poor? Maybe it was just bad directing, but all she ever seemed to do was stare blankly at things and her delivery of a lot of her lines seemed really wooden. Also, her London drama school accent seemed completely out of place in the universe, idk. By the end of the film I found her really annoying. Thought Boyega was great though, as were most of the cast, and I really liked Kylo Ren as a character. The plot pacing was pretty bad in places but the set pieces and the visuals were incredible. A film of contrasts then. Overall I did really enjoy it though, it really captured that Star Wars feel, I just feel it could have been a bit tighter.

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy
My favorite moment in the movie hands down is when Kylo throws his second tantrum and the two storm troopers marching by are like "whoops!" and just about face and leave the way they came

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

You can tell they're absolutely sick of his poo poo and do not want to get involved.

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

Mr. Pumroy posted:

other than that i liked it. i wish phasma had a bigger role. from all the promotional material she seemed like boba fett, done right: an armed and armored hardass who gives the heroes a real run for their money. instead she ended up being like boba fett from rotj except without the hideous death. i hope she's in the future movies because i think she'd be an interesting nemesis for finn. the old boss looking for revenge.

It almost seems like Phasma was meant to have a bigger role, or something got cut along the way, like she needed at least one more scene to set her up. The weird thing is she actually is more important than Boba Fett because she has a personal relationship with one of the main characters, whereas Boba was a random bounty hunter whose purpose was to be a cool looking plot device. I have to assume they will build on Phasma in the sequel, but still that whole scene where they capture her is so strange since she never reacts to anything that's going on.

She totally should've been the melee stormtrooper guy.

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

i'm finding this quite easy, i guess in part because i'm a fast type but also because i have a coherent mental model of the world

SuperMechagodzilla posted:

I haven't seen the film as of yet, but I get the impression people are being unfair to it with this "it was great, but absolutely nothing interesting happened" consensus.

At least one element will be right up your alley: Kylo Ren's struggle against the seductive voices of sentimentality and filial piety which tempt him away from full commitment to the radical, principled evil of Darth Vader. If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother...

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Hakkesshu posted:

It almost seems like Phasma was meant to have a bigger role, or something got cut along the way, like she needed at least one more scene to set her up. The weird thing is she actually is more important than Boba Fett because she has a personal relationship with one of the main characters, whereas Boba was a random bounty hunter whose purpose was to be a cool looking plot device. I have to assume they will build on Phasma in the sequel, but still that whole scene where they capture her is so strange since she never reacts to anything that's going on.

yeah i felt the same way, she should have been the one fighting finn there.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Carrier posted:

Am I the only one that thought Daisy Ridley was really poor? Maybe it was just bad directing, but all she ever seemed to do was stare blankly at things and her delivery of a lot of her lines seemed really wooden. Also, her London drama school accent seemed completely out of place in the universe, idk. By the end of the film I found her really annoying. Thought Boyega was great though, as were most of the cast, and I really liked Kylo Ren as a character. The plot pacing was pretty bad in places but the set pieces and the visuals were incredible. A film of contrasts then. Overall I did really enjoy it though, it really captured that Star Wars feel, I just feel it could have been a bit tighter.

yea bud I think you may be. She had the most expressive (but not bombastic) facial work of maybe anyone in the movie. I thought she killed it. Driver, Boyega, and Ridley were all great. Isaac was good too but he didn't really have much to do, he just had to be charming, but he sold the good guy thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MoreLikeTen
Oct 21, 2012

The farmer's mistake was believing he had any control over his life.

Hakkesshu posted:

I honestly think she was just there to sell toys, and they needed to squeeze some lines in

e: no reason she and the ginger dude couldn't have been the same person. They were both General-type people, and I don't think the movie really had room for two, esp. given that Ren was also kind of a general too.

MoreLikeTen fucked around with this message at 17:34 on Dec 21, 2015

• Locked thread