Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Chromatic posted:

I care about whats going on in Anthony's life because it's fascinating to watch someone literally has it all throw it away.

Dude was in Hawaii 2 months ago and spent the entire time bitching about "the blacks" on twitter. I've never seen anything like it.

Are there black people in Hawaii?

Keg fucked around with this message at 05:29 on Dec 21, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
Face/Off is on TV tonight. Between that and Ant's poo poo it's making me miss Patrice.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
It's lovely we don't get an Opie show tomorrow. When will Norton start tweeting again and stop retweeting pictures of tickets to see him? One of the most douche things I've seen about the show in awhile after I checked in to see if he tweeted about Anthony. Just overall douchey, not just because of the Anthony fiasco.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Just watched the Periscope. I think it makes them both look terrible. They deserve each other.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

I don't know if he'll lose his guns but decent chance NYC revokes his concealed carry permit. They're incredibly difficult to get and pretty sure they pull them for anyone that has an order of protection against them.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

shyduck posted:

Just watched the Periscope. I think it makes them both look terrible. They deserve each other.

I'm sure he was a perfect gentleman up until that night.

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

shyduck posted:

I mean anyone who would willingly go out with Anthony is clearly not a very reasonable person in the first place.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

Buffalo squeeze
Dec 19, 2010

Oh noble brogy. Overflowing with meaty wisdom and secret sauce.
"Christmas sued Rue!"

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
http://i.imgur.com/PnqkgCT.gifv

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.

Animal-Mother posted:

Duuude, you got your unlawful imprisonment, you got your criminal mischief, duuuude, you got your strangulation...

I broke her rib, man
I broke her rib, man
I broke her rib, man
I broke her rib, dude

Tevryr
Dec 5, 2009

The mirror actually shook in that, dunno poo poo about furniture though. That last guy that mentioned Lazlow, gently caress your mother.

Tr33
May 26, 2007

Love is a tiny lion holding a donut!
soo umm, in other related OnA news, has anybody watched F is for Family yet? I think Bill Burr has like the perfect cartoon voice.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Niwrad posted:

I don't know if he'll lose his guns but decent chance NYC revokes his concealed carry permit. They're incredibly difficult to get and pretty sure they pull them for anyone that has an order of protection against them.

They do.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

the head of the back-alley tunisian knife-fighting ring declined to comment

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Great twitter pic to have when you get arrested for being violent towards a woman.

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Presented in DTS ES 6.1 where available.
The Christmas presents keeps coming:
http://theinterrobang.com/jeffrey-gurian-suffers-massive-heart-attack/

quote:

Colin Quinn ✔ @iamcolinquinn

Get well soon to comedy's @JeffreyGurian almost died this week but in true Gurian style annoyed a cop into calling an ambulance! @TheIBang

Droopy Goines fucked around with this message at 12:47 on Dec 21, 2015

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

I can't remember what episode of Bennington it's on and I barely remember the story but Ron talked about how Gurian was in a tizzy over the paramedics messing up his hair somehow. Hilarious stuff.

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Presented in DTS ES 6.1 where available.
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury let me present Exhibit A :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqM2yiIVWLU

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes
Anyone else noticed how empty his house is? Unlike most homes, his doesn't have stuff in the house. It's just looks cold and empty. Which is very fitting I guess.

Paul Kersey
Oct 28, 2004

Tr33 posted:

soo umm, in other related OnA news, has anybody watched F is for Family yet? I think Bill Burr has like the perfect cartoon voice.

I watched the first episode. I liked it, even though cartoons aren't really my thing. You're right about Bill's voice being perfectly suited to it.

Paul Kersey fucked around with this message at 14:34 on Dec 21, 2015

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

quote:

@JeffreyGurian almost died this week but in true Gurian style annoyed a cop into calling an ambulance! @TheIBang

May the cop was worried about being prahnnked.

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

Tr33 posted:

I watched a few episodes. I enjoyed it, wasn't the best but it's a good start to the cartoon. I very much enjoyed listening to Bill Burr shout at the 70s.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

Aren't O&J finished for the year already? Big stuff always seems to happen when they are on a break.

Opie will probably go on Sam's show in the meantime I suppose. Sam truly is the last professional broadcaster.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1f4v43cznyE

Sounds like she was attacking him in this video at least.

e. Her reddit posts before she deleted them
http://imgur.com/a/2kX6K

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Apparently that video is from April.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
oh goddamit

e. some redditor

quote:

This was from Dani's periscope in April. Some dude has the whole video, but demands $2500 in return for the whole fight. He made a thread earlier with this video intact, but has since removed his account.

Ramsus fucked around with this message at 17:13 on Dec 21, 2015

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
How much you wanna bet it'll come out that the police have been called to Ant's house multiple times over these two?

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

Ramsus posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1f4v43cznyE

Sounds like she was attacking him in this video at least.

Oh man he is so loving screwed.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

OldTennisCourt posted:

It's not illegal to call yourself a friend of the family.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

OldTennisCourt posted:

why do people say this, he has his own podcast that probably makes most of his money through subs and not ads

this'll probably net him some (awful) listeners, I don't think this hurts him at all

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
His guns will be taken and that's his favorite hobby, so he's screwed in that sense.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

She seems maybe a touch crazy

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Droopy Goines posted:

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury let me present Exhibit A :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqM2yiIVWLU

Its quite common for abusers to make videos simulating their abuse and satirizing it. Yeah. Right.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Anthony is definitely a violent weird old gently caress.. there is no defense. It matters 0% how crazy she is or not, she's not even a blood relative he somewhat has to deal with cause family.

He's a loving creep and we finally have 100% confirmation.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
He's a creep and racist but I've never seen any prior evidence of violence. But then again, maybe I just haven't seen it.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

T Bowl posted:

Anthony is definitely a violent weird old gently caress.. there is no defense. It matters 0% how crazy she is or not, she's not even a blood relative he somewhat has to deal with cause family.

He's a loving creep and we finally have 100% confirmation.

And he's delusional as hell, thinking anybody could get him rehired if he's normally like this. The racism is one thing, but the violence pretty much assures he's out of the radio business for good.

This isn't a defense of Opie, but I can see why Sirius fired Ant.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

And he's delusional as hell, thinking anybody could get him rehired if he's normally like this.

He isn't looking to be hired, he is his own boss now. He has built a subscription and ad based network that employs people and has 5 separate shows running.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Ramsus posted:

He isn't looking to be hired, he is his own boss now. He has built a subscription and ad based network that employs people and has 5 separate shows running.

He even said in Greggshells 2.0 how awesome working at Sirius was.

He made more money and being your own boss isn't all roses, there are actually a ton of headaches about it. He would sit back in that chair ASAP if they offered it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
Yeah, that's probably true. But I don't think there is any delusion. Sirius won't allow him back in the building let alone rehire.

Ramsus fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Dec 21, 2015

• Locked thread