Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

The Zack posted:

Sproles or Mathews v. ARI? 0 PPR

Or pick up Riddick @NO

Don't laugh at me

Grab Riddick.

Tied 114.7-114.7 in my semifinal. Thought I had it wrapped up and then Antonio Brown went off. Opponent is done and I've got Catanzaro. Please don't blow out your knee on the opening kickoff Chandler.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I'm winning by 5 with Fitz and Campbell vs his Sproles and Mathiau in ppr with standard IDP. I'm scared :ohdear:

On the other hand the league where I stand to win 2.5k I'm winning by 50 with Snead to go to his Megatron and Castanzaro.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

ZIGfried posted:

You know your day is going poorly when loving James White puts up over 15 against you.

Yuuuuuuuuuuuup

Combo
Aug 19, 2003

I'm up 160-79 but my opponent still has Palmer, Calvin, Hightower, Riddick, and Ben Watson left, and all I have is Cantazaro. making GBS threads bricks.

I have Cam, Antonio Brown, and the KC defense carrying the gently caress out of me right now. Nobody else scored double digits this week for me.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Made the finals in a money league. My first move this season was this:

I'm playing the guy that picked up Freeman in the finals. Surely there's no way this comes back to haunt me

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.
Ask me about starting Buck "-0.2 points" Allen instead of Danny Woodhead and losing by 5 points :commissar:

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

One cannot be a good person and enforce unjust laws.

cheese posted:

Ask me about starting Buck "-0.2 points" Allen instead of Danny Woodhead and losing by 5 points :commissar:

Antonio Brown and Julio Jones saved me from Buck Allen this week. Now Carson Palmer is spending this whole loving game handing off and it might cost me my playoff matchup.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
KelceWatch

Dandy Kaiser posted:

Kelce is going to have a nice mediocre 60-600-5 season and I'm going to loving laugh and laugh and laugh.

Short on the yards, almost nailed TDs, and not too far off on catches

Dandy Kaiser posted:

I still doubt he sees over 100 targets, honestly. And of those, I doubt that more than 75 are legitimately catchable. I'm willing to bet he doesn't clear 70 catches.

65 catches on 93 targets for a 69.9% catch rate, needs 5 catches to hit 70.

Dandy Kaiser posted:

Suave Fedora posted:

He was 3 catches short of 70 last year. I'd ask if you're sure about making that bet but you're already and your toxx falls under 1ppr by the way as you didnt specify.

Also, no QB last year threw for more than a 70% completion rating.

I did the math assuming 1 PPR. 70 catches for 700 yards and 5 TDs would be 175 points and I lowballed a bit because I HATE TIGHT ENDS :shopkeeper:

e: if you want to call it 180, I'll make it a 2,500 word essay and I will donate money to the WWF and adopt a walrus.

Pretty much nailed catches and TDs again, short on yards.

Kelce is at 175.2 with one game to go :ohdear: I'm going to lose this toxx by like 3 points and his two TPCs are going to gently caress me. Should've said 185 :(

If he stays under 190 I'm claiming moral victory :colbert:

e: I'm swamped at work right now, so that essay is probably going to be a chore and don't know how long that'll take, but either way I think I'm going to adopt that walrus :shobon:

Teemu Pokemon fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Dec 21, 2015

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum
If the Eagles held that last first down I would have tied with the field goal they would kick... Instead I lost with david Johnson scoring 40 fffffffuck me

ZIGfried
Nov 4, 2005

I can hardly contain myself!
I need 25 points from Megatron tomorrow night in 0.5 ppr.

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

One cannot be a good person and enforce unjust laws.

I need Tate and Hightower to combine for less than 28 to make the finals.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
There's no way David Johnson puts up another 50 points when I play him in the championship next week right?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I just lost because of that last second honey badger pick. By 3 points. SON OF A

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
David Johnson holy mother of god

I was down by 16 with Johnson and Catanzaro to go and was concerned, well so much for that

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
Every single player on my roster over performed their projected score this week, including everyone on my bench. Not so bad

Freezer
Apr 20, 2001

The Earth is the cradle of the mind, but one cannot stay in the cradle forever.
Got Lacy'd again. Ah well, the story of my season.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I need Tim Hightower and Stephone Anthony to combine for at least 37 points, for me to advance to the championship match. Anthony's best score in our IDP scoring this year is 27.5, two weeks ago at carolina, so it's not impossible by any means.

But the much more likely scenario is that I miss by a lot, and I blame the Miami coaching staff for benching Lamar Miller, Randall Cobb for being so frustratingly inconsistent, Andy Dalton for getting injured, and Matt Ryan for being completely poo poo despite having Julio Jones to throw to.

:argh: fantasy football is stupid

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
All I needed was David Johnson to not outscore Carson Palmer by much. Opponent's points last week: 67. This week against me putting up 125: 149. I do have Ezekiel Ansah left to go, maybe they'll put him in at RB and he'll score 25...if not, first round playoff exit for me.

Fantasy football can gently caress off.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
My finals opponent added Christine Michael while I added Bryce Brown, and she has no logical flex to use next week other than Michael.

This isn't going to really happen, is it?

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
Guy in my league who picked up my Lacy that I dropped last week and then beat me (by enough that Lacy didn't matter at all) got 1 point from him this week and I would have outscored him had we played.

Fantasy Football 2015: There are no winners.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Fantasy Football is a dumb bad game and we are all worse for playing it.

Anyway after this week
Decade Long Retarded Scoring Keeper League: FINALS (finally)
Y! Public League I accidentally joined: Finals (thxu John Brown)
Cheating for Charity Goon League: Probably finals, unsure yet
Office League: Playing for third (loving David Johnson)
FantasyPros Correspondent League: Probably playing for third -- up 25 against Brees/Watson with Forbath
ESPN Public League: Playing for third (loving David Johnson)

Finals in at worst 2 of 6 leagues I played in ain't so bad.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
I sat Emmanuel Sanders, Kamar Aiken, and Dorial Green-Beckham.
I started Matt Jones and Fozzie Whitaker.
My opponent started Amari Cooper and Demariyus Thomas.
I won by five points, and still have Hightower playing tomorrow.
This loving game.

Psikotik
Dec 17, 2002

Random more like ranDUMB
College Slice
Sat Cousins and Watkins for Matt Ryan and Lockett. Up by 14.5, have Hightower vs. Megatron. I feel confident, welp.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Got so aggravated at Eddie Lacy that I turned off football all together. Peeked and found that I was up 10 with my John Brown vs. his Carson Palmer. Turned on the Arizona game, saw Carson Palmer slinging it, turned it off and went to bed. Just checked it.

:dance:

Here's hoping the same thing happens with their Matthew Stafford and my Calvin Johnson.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Silly Burrito posted:

Got so aggravated at Eddie Lacy that I turned off football all together. Peeked and found that I was up 10 with my John Brown vs. his Carson Palmer. Turned on the Arizona game, saw Carson Palmer slinging it, turned it off and went to bed. Just checked it.

:dance:

:hf:

I'm the rookie in my bar league and have never played fantasy football before. Playing against our commish this week who was #1 with a nine game winning streak. I'm up by 85 points and he has Stafford and Megatron left playing against NO tomorrow.

Thank you Cam and Emmanuel Sanders.

Praying to the fantasy gods for New Orleans D to show up

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
All three of my playoff teams got knocked out this week :suicide:

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Down 140.3 to 147.1: Hightower left to go, feeling good.

Up 140 to 112: my Hightower vs his Stafford. Not feeling so hot because Saints D. Also gently caress you David Johnson for potentially ruining a blowout. :argh:

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

quote:

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports it is "likely" Odell Beckham is suspended one game for his actions during the Giants' Week 15 loss to the Panthers.
Schefter cautions the league is still discussing their disciplinary actions, but a suspension is justified after Beckham lost control Sunday. Beckham was flagged for three personal fouls, but his most egregious act came when he drove the crown of his helmet into Josh Norman's head at the end of a play. If he is suspended, that play will likely be the reason. Beckham will likely appeal if he is handed a suspension, making it possible he could play in the most important fantasy week of the season. This developing story will be updated throughout the week.

Fuuuuuuuuuuck

I've made the finals in one league and should in a second barring a disaster tonight, but I own OBJ in both. Please appeal and get suspended for Week 17 instead.

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
Honestly OBJ deserves more than 1 game for that hit. That was some dirty dirty poo poo.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

BonoMan posted:

Honestly OBJ deserves more than 1 game for that hit. That was some dirty dirty poo poo.

Norman deserves a fine for all the crying he's been doing for the last 12 hours.

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

LmaoTheKid posted:

Norman deserves a fine for all the crying he's been doing for the last 12 hours.

obj owner spotted

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

BonoMan posted:

Giants fan spotted

FTFY.

I don't have any shares of OBJ.

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

So in this league I've had a pattern of smashing my way through the playoffs only to poo poo the bed during the championship. I'm almost not sure if I'd rather the legacy of me being the perennial silver medal holder continue or if the sweet taste of victory is best.

2013:
Wk 14: 150-79
Wk 15: 176-85
Wk 16: 91-114

2014:
Wk 14: BYE
Wk 15: 142-86
Wk 16: 97-109

2015:
Wk 14: 109-107
Wk 15: 154-123
Wk 16: ???

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
So for the Lacy owners who managed to overcome Feast Mode going hungry but still made it to their championship, who is a viable WW RB pickup?

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

My opponent forgot about the Thursday game and forgot to take out Vincent Jackson, which helped me greatly. It's possible Brandin Cooks could get 33 points in tonight's game, but it's probably pretty unlikely.

I got really lucky considering some of my players didn't do very well, especially Hurns. I was pretty fortunate that a lot of his players didn't do well either.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

gently caress THIS STUPID GAME.JPEG

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Varg posted:

gently caress THIS STUPID GAME.JPEG

Sounds like you're in the Swamps of Sadness.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Silly Burrito posted:

Sounds like you're in the Swamps of Sadness.
my potential $400 league win swallowed up by the nothing

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Lol if OBJ is suspended that means my opponent in the final rodeo dance is missing his two best players right when it matters (he has Peterson, too!)

I'm still sore about losing last night by 3 points because of that garbage time pick to honey badger but that's fsntasy, eh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Need Cooks and Watson to score 31.1 tonight :ohdear:

• Locked thread