Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
qhat
Jul 6, 2015

I'm also currently addicted to downloading the server demos afterwards and listening at the enemy teams crying their eyes out when they are getting wrecked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry

BabeLiker90 posted:

If you retain global post about it :grin:

I've been trying to rank down what was my smurf by playing it exclusively with drunk friends since the update, and even though it has six losses in a row with a total round score of less than 16 for all the games put together, I still haven't managed to rank down, it's getting silly

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

qhat posted:

I'm also currently addicted to downloading the server demos afterwards and listening at the enemy teams crying their eyes out when they are getting wrecked.

Did they finally get that fixed? One of the reasons I stopped paying and playing their stuff was because the demos never recorded.

henne
May 9, 2009

by exmarx
Still LEM :)

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

THANK GOD FOR THE SMOKE MACHINE!
Deranked to MG2 again on maybe my second loss in my last 10 where I went like 7-3-1 against Eagles :(

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

Did they finally get that fixed? One of the reasons I stopped paying and playing their stuff was because the demos never recorded.
Well I can currently download the demos and play them using Counter-Strike: Global Offensive so I guess.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

E: Nevermind this isn't quiot how that works.

cinci zoo sniper fucked around with this message at 18:30 on Dec 21, 2015

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

qhat posted:

Well I can currently download the demos and play them using Counter-Strike: Global Offensive so I guess.

But to test it I'd actually have to play Counter-Strike.

henne
May 9, 2009

by exmarx
Anyone try these fancy custom mouse accel drivers? Been enjoying a 45" 360 but even turning corners is real hard.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

But to test it I'd actually have to play Counter-Strike.

A steep price to pay, but you can't put a value on tears.

Garfu
Mar 6, 2008

Much like buttholes, families are meant to be tight.

sants posted:

me, played 1 game and they surrendered after 8 rounds

global confirmed for next month

Same. I love when that happens in my monthly rank refresh game.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Who the hell has the time to play Counter-Strike. I'm not even halfway through with Fallout 4 yet.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

If there's one thing I love more than GruntKilla420, it's the Queen! Also bacon.

Smol posted:

Who the hell has the time to play Counter-Strike. I'm not even halfway through with Fallout 4 yet.

Your just bad :colbert:

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Smol posted:

Same, I just got to the part where it turns out Dogmeat is really your son.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Smol posted:

failout 4 sucks donkey turds!!

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
Fallout 4 doesn't have near enough teens sighing about losing their ranks for me nty

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
On the other hand, Fallout 4 has http://youtu.be/M0WxK4SZHdM

Sewer Adventure
Aug 25, 2004
Still global. Game is still ezpz.

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

a wise man once said to me in goonman:

quote:

👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good poo poo go౦ԁ poo poo👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌poo poo right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good poo poo

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Smithereens posted:

a wise man once said to me in goonman:

100 right there

losing my artificially inflated rank:

quote:

do NOT sign me the gently caress up 👎👀👎👀👎👀👎👀👎👀 bad poo poo ba̷̶ ԁ poo poo 👎 thats ❌ some bad 👎👎poo poo right 👎👎 th 👎 ere 👎👎👎 right ❌ there ❌ ❌ if i do ƽaү so my self🚫 i say so 🚫 thats not what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ 🚫 👎 👎👎НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ 👎 👎👎 👎 🚫 👎 👀 👀 👀 👎👎Bad poo poo

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe
Anyone ever have an issue where the game loads but it doesn't properly connect to your CSGO profile. On the home screen it doesn't show my rank, my wins etc. None of my inventory loads. When attempting to join a game it just sits there trying to find players. Showing 0 playing, 0 online etc.

Any ideas?

Already tried restarting steam the game, the computer and verifying files.

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

https://youtu.be/lgySVc5Eq8Q?t=154

csgo.avi

Killfast37
May 7, 2007

sterster posted:

Anyone ever have an issue where the game loads but it doesn't properly connect to your CSGO profile. On the home screen it doesn't show my rank, my wins etc. None of my inventory loads. When attempting to join a game it just sits there trying to find players. Showing 0 playing, 0 online etc.

Any ideas?

Steam was just down so it probably has something to do with that.

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life

sterster posted:

Any ideas?

Have you tried unplugging your modem?

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed

Pookum posted:

Have you tried unplugging your modem?

perhaps a resetting of the game with unbindall

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

I joined a dm game playing deagle only cause a friend gave me one with a sticker oh joy

3 hackusations and 40 headshots later, some guy kept calling me a lucky cheater, 8 deaths later he managed to kill me, celebrated it by loudly screaming into a microphone how much of a noob I am. So I switched to knife only and 3 backstabs later he started threatening me with death.

I love this loving game

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

dex_sda posted:

I joined a dm game playing deagle only cause a friend gave me one with a sticker oh joy

3 hackusations and 40 headshots later, some guy kept calling me a lucky cheater, 8 deaths later he managed to kill me, celebrated it by loudly screaming into a microphone how much of a noob I am. So I switched to knife only and 3 backstabs later he started threatening me with death.

I love this loving game

You can be fooled into thinking that more normal people play CS than other games because a lot of the popular personalities are really chilled as gently caress IRL in comparison.

But then you actually play the game.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

My apologies to the goons I trolled last night by accidentally mixing klonopin and alcohol.

In my mind I was confident I was a tactical genius. They never expected my sawed off rush through suicide.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

I got dropped a Revolver Case after a goonman tonight and figured I might as well open it.

:pcgaming:

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Sell it and use the money to buy a game worth playing

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

Xenaero posted:

csgo?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Xenaero posted:

It averages $230 on the market and I probably would sell it if the Steam Winter Sale didn't start tomorrow and Christmas was right around the corner. Cheap games + some bonus cash from the relatives means I can buy quite a few games I want without having to sell this thing.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

If there's one thing I love more than GruntKilla420, it's the Queen! Also bacon.
Sell it now, never have to top up your just bad account again this year!

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

ShittyPostmakerPro posted:

never have to top up your just bad account again this year!
...What?

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

sell it and buy more cases

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

qhat posted:

sell it and buy more cases
This is the wrong idea.

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

symbolic posted:

I got dropped a Revolver Case after a goonman tonight and figured I might as well open it.

:pcgaming:

:slick:

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

symbolic posted:

This is the wrong idea.

It's actually a good idea

brian
Sep 11, 2001
I obtained this title through beard tax.

He's got a point there it does seem like a good idea on paper, i've done the math

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Here's a better idea. Cash it out for real money which you can use on real items IRL and not just dumb video game things.

• Locked thread