Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Ramsus posted:

Yeah, that's probably true.

Yeah and the other big thing is sitting in you mcmansion all day every day with less reasons to leave like going to a radio show with semi famous people and your friends always around would get pretty loving depressing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

zapplez posted:

Its quite common for abusers to make videos simulating their abuse and satirizing it. Yeah. Right.

oh literal zapplez

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

VikingSkull posted:

why do people say this, he has his own podcast that probably makes most of his money through subs and not ads

this'll probably net him some (awful) listeners, I don't think this hurts him at all
Lol if you think she won't own that studio after the civil suit

He's literally unemployable so if he can't use that place to be self employed he's going back to tin knocking

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
I imagine ant will find some way to slip out of this mostly intact but lol

God I wish Patrice was alive. He would totally have been on board with Anthony's self employment and show, and he'd be tearing him a new rear end in a top hat for "letting a bitch get [you] like that". His reaction would've been awesome.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

hello
my name is Dani
I live on the second floor
I live upstairs from you
yes I think you've seen me before
if you hear something late at night
some kind of trouble, some kind of fight
just
PAY FOR MY loving! BROKEN HAND!

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
What is everyone's opinion on the best Jocktober segment/bashing of another radio show they ever did was? I'm partial to the Fugitive or when they went after Maxwell.

SegwayPimp
Sep 13, 2015

Lovechop posted:

the head of the back-alley tunisian knife-fighting ring declined to comment

lol

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

OldTennisCourt posted:

What is everyone's opinion on the best Jocktober segment/bashing of another radio show they ever did was? I'm partial to the Fugitive or when they went after Maxwell.

That's a really tough question, because I don't have specific favorites, but rather memorable moments randomly pop up in my mind, like Scott & Todd mumbling about Joe the Plumber (wreck his life, ruin his life, mumble mumble), Opie ranting about Lope-wisers and whisketr-biscuit, or that lady that got upset because the pests made rape jokes on her facebook.

My least favorite was when Opie ruined them via his intense need to beat a joke to death. Not (specifically) because I hate Opie, but repeating jokes like 4x times (Fez's from around the globe!/"I DID IT FOR YOU GUYS!" - the 9/11 hulk hogan image) really makes a funny moment extra cringey.

iroguebot
Feb 15, 2001

Nerf this!

OldTennisCourt posted:

I loved it the last year they did it with the every Friday being Scott and Todd.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

zapplez posted:

Its quite common for abusers to make videos simulating their abuse and satirizing it. Yeah. Right.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

CrashCat posted:

Lol if you think she won't own that studio after the civil suit

He's literally unemployable so if he can't use that place to be self employed he's going back to tin knocking

now, he might be a complete idiot, but I assume he has limited liability between him and the TACS stuff

he's doing the show in Manhattan I thought, she might get a piece of him (I doubt it) but she won't be able to pursue damages against his company

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

VikingSkull posted:

now, he might be a complete idiot, but I assume he has limited liability between him and the TACS stuff

he's doing the show in Manhattan I thought, she might get a piece of him (I doubt it) but she won't be able to pursue damages against his company

He might have limited liability, but I'm guessing he owns 100% of the shares in his LLC. She could take them in a civil suit against him personally. :eng101:

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
gently caress, yeah, that's true

my prediction is he walks, then loses the civil suit and about $250,000

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

Anthony hits retard with a broom handle, sprays cleaning fluid on his face, throws him with the spray bottle and slaps him in the face while calling him a loving friend of the family.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezr4EOqp6Cc

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

He might have limited liability, but I'm guessing he owns 100% of the shares in his LLC. She could take them in a civil suit against him personally. :eng101:
So she could fire him? That would be precious.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

onemillionzombies posted:

Anthony hits retard with a broom handle, sprays cleaning fluid on his face, throws him with the spray bottle and slaps him in the face while calling him a loving friend of the family.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezr4EOqp6Cc

This is what i was talking about yesterday but i couldn't find it, thank you. Anyone who thinks our favorite Corsican Pimp is incapable of violence while under the influence, take a look at that please

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes
Truly disgusting. How is that not an arrestable offense? Simply because no one bothered to call the police?

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

That always creeped me out, it's like real abuser type violence and it's very uncomfortable.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

jyrka posted:

Truly disgusting. How is that not an arrestable offense? Simply because no one bothered to call the police?

The really nasty part was that it was brought up on the show, glossed over, and nothing more came of it. Apparently Bobo got amends by getting into the hot tub or something.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Bobo is also Bobo and probably didn't know any better and thought it was fine or something

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

Morter posted:

That's a really tough question, because I don't have specific favorites, but rather memorable moments randomly pop up in my mind, like Scott & Todd mumbling about Joe the Plumber (wreck his life, ruin his life, mumble mumble), Opie ranting about Lope-wisers and whisketr-biscuit, or that lady that got upset because the pests made rape jokes on her facebook.

My least favorite was when Opie ruined them via his intense need to beat a joke to death. Not (specifically) because I hate Opie, but repeating jokes like 4x times (Fez's from around the globe!/"I DID IT FOR YOU GUYS!" - the 9/11 hulk hogan image) really makes a funny moment extra cringey.

I loving hated whenever they, it was usually Opie, popped a huge boner for their ~army~. It's deeply cringe listening to a grown man go "PESTS.....ATTTTTTTTAAAAAAACCCCCCK" in regards to some lovely radio show's facebook page.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

This is what i was talking about yesterday but i couldn't find it, thank you. Anyone who thinks our favorite Corsican Pimp is incapable of violence while under the influence, take a look at that please

Yeah, I'd give him a pass if he was in high school or college at some drunken party and being a dick, but he's a little old to be acting like that. Even if bobo puked on his floor and jumped in his pool with his shoes on and a burger in his hand.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

OldTennisCourt posted:

I loving hated whenever they, it was usually Opie, popped a huge boner for their ~army~. It's deeply cringe listening to a grown man go "PESTS.....ATTTTTTTTAAAAAAACCCCCCK" in regards to some lovely radio show's facebook page.
that actually should have been our first hint that he would become the attention seeking douchebag he is today. like and subscribe

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

The fun part of Jocktober was them dissecting the recordings, not the "pests" posting zany pictures. That's why it was great when they got a really bad one (Bill and Marla).

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Agreed. Fuguitive was great because there was just so much poo poo to go through. The terrible acting from the jocks was amazing. "~gasp~ ARE YOU THE Q109 FUGITIVE? WHY DID YOU TAKE OUR PRIZE MONEY....IT WAS FOR...THE FANS!"

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
I believe you guys mean the FUCHITIVE?

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
lol and now Ant is way late for his show today

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

VikingSkull posted:

lol and now Ant is way late for his show today

Well, now that he's a dindu nuffin...

*ding ding ding ding*

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
It's ok because the guy covering for him atm just was talking about that psycho in Vegas, and he just went right at "well, Gavin got in trouble before for saying this, but maybe she should have been home taking care of her kid." They're joking about lawyers not letting them talk, too.

I really think Ant just digs his heels in here.

e- Ant, lol "Picture a place that Ant would HAAAATE. That's where I was."

Seizure Meat fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Dec 21, 2015

NarkyBark
Dec 7, 2003

one funky chicken
Yesterday I hopped in the car, turned on the radio, and it was Jim giving advice to a caller about a girlfriend who liked to be choked. Even though it was an encore, I really wanted to hear an Anthony joke in there.

Calcaneus
Sep 12, 2010

An Enormous Boner posted:

The fun part of Jocktober was them dissecting the recordings, not the "pests" posting zany pictures. That's why it was great when they got a really bad one (Bill and Marla).
That's why I always thought the last Jocktober they did was a huge disappointment because they would go to the Facebook page after barely listening to one clip, then you got to listen to them laugh uncontrollably at pictures you can't see and they can't even describe.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
"There's a bright side to this whole thing... if I hadn't been fired by Sirius, I would've been fired by Sirius. So we can throw that whole thing out the window."

Ant literally doesn't give a poo poo.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
Yeah, he's pretty confident he's going to win and says after it's over he'll explain.

Jaxpunk
May 1, 2003
You'll never understand, don't try.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I think the worst part was where he hit him with paper towels. That had to hurt terribly.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Jaxpunk posted:

I think the worst part was where he hit him with paper towels. That had to hurt terribly.

NO HE SHOULD BE ARRESTED FOR BEING A DICK

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Well, we know who won in FEATS OF STRENGTH at the compound for this year's Festivus.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Jaxpunk posted:

Ramsus posted:

NO HE SHOULD BE ARRESTED FOR BEING A DICK

lol you loving guys are ridiculous. That wasn't even the point at all but I'll let you continue having an imaginary argument with yourselves

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
gently caress, Ant just said management suspended him from Christmas until January 1st.

:vince:

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

OldTennisCourt posted:

Maxwell is probably my favorite but I loved the Jim Phillips bash. They got one of the top guys at XM on to call him out on his bullshit which was funny as hell. Think it ended up with the pests buying a billboard in Orlando.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

Niwrad posted:

Maxwell is probably my favorite but I loved the Jim Phillips bash. They got one of the top guys at XM on to call him out on his bullshit which was funny as hell. Think it ended up with the pests buying a billboard in Orlando.

That one starts great and gets boring because he complained and they couldn't play his audio anymore.

• Locked thread