Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Shigechi's Harvest is definitely one of the best parts of Part 4 but Shigechi is 0% of the reason why.

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Dec 21, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
It was a great set of chapters, don't get me wrong. It was not because of him though, it's because Josuke and Okuyasu are great characters and Harvest is a loving cool rear end stand that is implemented wonderfully.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i neither hate nor love fatty

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I agree

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

I think it's hosed up to murder a middle schooler

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Or anyone, really

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
That dude has two things going for him, one being part of one of the best parts of DiU and two being made exclusively for Kira to kill and make a big 'oh poo poo' moment.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

Those chapters are great, I don't like shigechi a ton, I still cried when he died because good loving god that was horrible

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

He deserved it, you don't steal a man's St.Gentleman Sandwich and girlfriend.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
This guy was cool though

Toyohiro I think his name was. He had the mask thing going on, living in a radio tower, pissing off the side of it to water plants, this dude had his poo poo together and really weird stand.

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

Now I just want to re-read the fanfiction where kira gets a hand stuck in his rear end. I mean, I always want to re-read it but this moment works, too.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
Must be pretty awkward to try to have sex with your Stand while it emasculates you.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Hazamada was a special kind of pathetic.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Which stand would love its user most though, Killer Queen or Crazy D?

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Gold Experience

Ekusukariba
Oct 11, 2012

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Josuke's not always the most attentive when it comes to using Crazy D.

He steals a second mobile phone during Highway Star instead of fixing the one he broke first time, after all.

That's the excuse I'd run with anyway.

I think the phone thing is just that like 2 seconds later he sees another phone and doesn't think to waste time repairing the phone

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

Condiv posted:

doesn't the repairs draw the pieces to himself? that would at best pull kira's jacket to him and get rid of a clue
I'd wager that a man "ripping off" his suit would cause some sort of commotion. Or, at the very least, make him more noticeable.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
I saw pictures of Fatty before I read his chapters and thought he was loving terrifying and I hated him. When ASB had pre-order DLC characters depending on where you bought the game from, I pre-ordered from Namco-Bandai so I could have Kira over Fatty.

Harvest owns though.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'm going through all the JoJo Part 4 scrub stands of the week and I'm trying to see if any of these characters are as cool as the most boring Part 3 stand user on a scale from Arabia Fats to Daniel J. Darby because I legit forgot a lot of them compared to Part 3 and 5's stand users

Gray Fly

Terrence T. Darby

Uhhhh, Devo

Lol, Alessi

Mariah at first then Midler

Dan of Steel

Akira himself is about the level of coolness of Devo, but the RHCP Dick gets a Vanilla Ice

Arabia Fats

Forever

Imposter Captain Tennille

Boingo

Mannish Boy

Terrence T. Darby

PETSHOP

Baal posted:

This guy was cool though

Toyohiro I think his name was. He had the mask thing going on, living in a radio tower, pissing off the side of it to water plants, this dude had his poo poo together and really weird stand.

N'doul

Gray Fly

Arabia Fats

feel free to ask me how the rating scale works and how doo doo you feel i am being about it

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Yoshiteru Kira did a lot better than I would have given him credit for.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

I really don't understand your post about comparing them to Part 3 villains but I appreciative the giant hi-res color pictures of them. I would love for you to try and do part 5's roster because I have more problems remembering them

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Hold on, I can do that.

Gimme a min though, I need to finish feeding Santa Alter some kfc

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Gfdi, I have two buckets of KFC left and no exp cards

Anyways, this time we're gonna use the rating scale of hot or not, to make it simpler for the folks at home

An understanding of rich italian history and a beautiful food palate, HOT

Sweating a bit too much and stand looks dumb, NOT

Clothes are stupid, NOT

This dude tried to shove Narancia in a bottle, rode on rats like horses and was in a death battle with him that exploded tons of cars, HOT

Boss fight was dumb and had inverted controls in the game, NOT

A little rough on the eyes but a very dedicated follower and fisherman, HOT

Okay this is loving Prosciutto you know who this dude is and why he's cool, HOT

Outfits dumb and spends most of his fight with Giorno not interacting with him, NOT

A passionate linguist with a cool heart, HOT

They put up a hell of fight and were all over each other, HOT

Oh god what's wrong with his face, NOT

This dude died way too soon, HOT

Supreme rear end in a top hat shitlord and doctor, HOT

This son of a bitch was pretty resilient and cocky and his boss fight in the game was tough, HOT

His design is super loving cool, HOT

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

God, the Gamergaters flipping out over Jotaro's P4 design are gonna loving explode when Part 5 gets animated.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly
Gonna laugh so hard when people complain about them changing Giorno's personality

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

Waffleman_ posted:

God, the Gamergaters flipping out over Jotaro's P4 design are gonna loving explode when Part 5 gets animated.

People complaining about things they don't know about is always funny.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Oh man Part 5 outfits are ripe for the picking on that poo poo

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

i had a dream about kira last night...

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Wow, I'm surprised by how many Part 5 randos I can't even begin to remember now that I look at em.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

I don't get it, it's the same loving design except on a smaller scale

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

mr. stefan posted:

My favorite explanation so far is that jotaro looks so ripped in part 3 because that's how he sees himself or is seen by other people who know how terrifying star platinum is, whereas Josuke just doesn't give a gently caress and sees him as the skinny nerd with a punch ghost he probably actually looks like

He looks the same in part 6 though.

I think the simplest explanation is that he just stopped hitting the gym once he left high school.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Lol @the guys who think tumblr doesn't eat up anime

BaDandy
Apr 3, 2013

"This taste...

is the taste of a liar!"

Pomp posted:

Lol @the guys who think tumblr doesn't eat up anime

If anyone doubted before that "SJWs" or "tumblrites" are the new boogeyman scare words people just throw around for no reason at this point, well....

Ryaomon
Mar 19, 2007
Ask me about being a racist piece of shit with a racist gimmick
cool that eoh is coming out here, shame it still looks like garbage and probably plays equally as bad though

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

I loved ASB and have to agree though but I'm still buying it day one. Also the Western Release of ASB added and fixed new things so hopefully we'd get a better game with Part 6 Jotaro

RubberLuffy
Mar 31, 2011
Didn't the JoJo's site update the jotaro pic with a better proportioned one? I think I saw it on MAL. On my phone or I'd find and post it.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Yeah, the officially uploaded .png ended up looking better than the oddly 'distorted' cell phone pics we had before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

Kurtofan posted:

I don't get it, it's the same loving design except on a smaller scale

It's like when people take a picture of a character far in the background for a single frame and says "Look how awful the animation is" Or people complain about the QUALITY of in-motion shots which are trying to convey a sense of speed, not necessarily be completely proportional.

You know. Morons.