Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Horrible Smutbeast posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpK1gf-rw5s

:stonk:

This was filmed less than a 5 minute walk away from me. I'll never eat at that place again.

It saddens me that this being lives here in Toronto. They should go to the new Snakes and Lattes, it has All Gender Bathrooms where its nothing but floor to ceiling stalls, so any concern trolling by Crowder can be satisfied because the hypothetical perverts dressing like women to spy on actual women in the bathroom can't do that. Anyways, is the point of it that there needs to be a trans bathroom? If they identify as female, just use the womens one. It's loving clear from the video that both bathrooms are exactly the same and single person. It's such a loving stupid point to try to make.

It reminds me of the Asexual guy on tumblr who would point to all the sex everywhere and act all injured because he has no interest in it, so therefor the fact other people are totally down with sex, he's being oppressed.

I meant to post this here but I posted it in the Idiots on Social Media thread because it can get pretty AUG too

http://i.imgur.com/FAWwY61.jpg

That black guy in the background is thinking "WTF white people" but the white guy behind him is thinking "I want to leave my wife for that"

twistedmentat has a new favorite as of 19:58 on Dec 21, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

twistedmentat posted:

It saddens me that this being lives here in Toronto. They should go to the new Snakes and Lattes, it has All Gender Bathrooms where its nothing but floor to ceiling stalls, so any concern trolling by Crowder can be satisfied because the hypothetical perverts dressing like women to spy on actual women in the bathroom can't do that. Anyways, is the point of it that there needs to be a trans bathroom? If they identify as female, just use the womens one. It's loving clear from the video that both bathrooms are exactly the same and single person. It's such a loving stupid point to try to make.

People are really weird about bathrooms. When there's two single-toilet bathrooms marked "men" and "women," people will wait outside one even if the other one is free. It's a room with a toilet inside, it's not going to put up a force field to keep you out if it senses you have the wrong genitalia.

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av
Y'all do remember who Stefonknee is, right?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

whitepeoplechristmascard.jpg

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

bringmyfishback posted:

Also, these pictures of a friend of a friend:

Post your pics.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

bradzilla posted:

I'm the rubber mat they stuck underneath the horse so it doesn't scratch the floor

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

bradzilla posted:

Wanna meet that mom.

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Wanamingo posted:

I'm the rubber mat they stuck underneath the horse so it doesn't scratch the floor for the horse to poop on

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

DorkusMalorkus posted:

People are really weird about bathrooms. When there's two single-toilet bathrooms marked "men" and "women," people will wait outside one even if the other one is free. It's a room with a toilet inside, it's not going to put up a force field to keep you out if it senses you have the wrong genitalia.

I've been to more than a few places that women have used the mens because the women's line was too long. If there are stalls, I can't see a problem.

Oh god, what the gently caress? This person is just mentally ill, either that or they have weird creepy age play fetish that they want to indulge in 24/7. The trans part is fine, they have a right to identify and dress how they wish, but the age part is just over the line.

Also, the comments...the comments "Liberials want to lower the age of consent to 10!" "What no they don't? Just NAMBLA and other pedo's out there want that" "No CULTURAL MARXISM AND FAAAAAAAAAAAAART POO POO PEE PEE"

If I remember, NAMBLA is actually really conservative outside of the boy loving part.

bradzilla posted:

That Aussie Sheppard looks like he's gonna make a break for it.

http://i.imgur.com/RUIY9Dc.jpg
Hello, I am so loving non-conformist that I apply my mascara like a football player, and wear a hat clearly 2 sizes too big. Because It's me mom, IT'S ME!

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

That's what I thought at first, but all four hooves are on the mat. If it were for poop catching then it'd be positioned farther back.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

twistedmentat posted:

It reminds me of the Asexual guy on tumblr who would point to all the sex everywhere and act all injured because he has no interest in it, so therefor the fact other people are totally down with sex, he's being oppressed.

I meant to post this here but I posted it in the Idiots on Social Media thread because it can get pretty AUG too

That black guy in the background is thinking "WTF white people" but the white guy behind him is thinking "I want to leave my wife for that"

There are black furries too, you know.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Bored posted:

They're called Chocolate Labs you racist piece of poo poo!

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

grate deceiver posted:

Wow, look at those dumb idiot people smiling. Don't they now that life is terrible and you shoud kill you're selve? Awkwaaard

You don't get it, in order to be regular people they have to have had at least $30,000 worth of dental work.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

titties posted:

You don't get it, in order to be regular people they have to have had at least $30,000 worth of dental work.

Sadly, this is pretty true. Though some people are lucky enough to not need it.

Speaking of choppers (I could not find a larger version)
http://i.imgur.com/yohNAP6.jpg
But looks like the daughter of Lon Cheney from London After Midnight.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

twistedmentat posted:

???
That's an okcupid pic with cat guy's last two partners. Don't discriminate

Bored posted:

Hell, the so-called "Best Mortal Kombat player in the world"* is a black(and blue) furry.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlyKXhJ4oe0

* I'm not in the scene, so the vid could be easily a clickbait title

Nightswimming
Aug 13, 2010

It's not like years ago

twistedmentat posted:

Speaking of choppers (I could not find a larger version)
http://i.imgur.com/yohNAP6.jpg
But looks like the daughter of Lon Cheney from London After Midnight.

Pretty sure those are plastic vampire teeth.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Nightswimming posted:

Pretty sure those are plastic vampire teeth.

I was thinking how they looked unnaturally big, and that would make sense more than her being just inflicted with horrible giant horse teeth.

http://i.imgur.com/fpTxkEY.jpg
Soonercon's Guest of Honour this year is David Webber.

Nascardad
Oct 22, 2009

"Racing is in my blood, I can't quite get out of it yet"
Something seems off

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Nascardad posted:

Something seems off

In a thread that has a picture of Romeo Rose's dick, you're going to have to kick it up a notch.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

cash crab posted:

In a thread that has a picture of Romeo Rose's dick, you're going to have to kick it up a notch.

Is this really the arms race you want to start

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

You'll be ahead instead of behind. Hello!
Mutually assured dick

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

cash crab posted:

Romeo Rose's dick didn't seem that bad? I thought it was mostly the person it's attached to that was the problem

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Wanamingo posted:

Romeo Rose's dick didn't seem that bad? I thought it was mostly the person it's attached to that was the problem

Yeah, it's a very standard wiener in and of itself. But when you look up, and you see that ghoulish look on his face, it takes on a whole other meaning.

artsy fartsy posted:

Mutually assured dick

lol

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Solice Kirsk posted:

Sorry she said no dude. :(

I'm a heterosexual, married female.

Sorry I have different ideas of what makes someone attractive or not, I guess? I personally think a nine-mile gumline is unpleasant.

Can people stop attacking me personally for posting a picture of someone who I find awkward and ugly in the Awkward and Ugly thread? Take it to PMs if you really want to upbraid me for it.

My pics are on the forums somewhere; if you're that dedicated to finding them, go ahead. And then post yours.

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

bringmyfishback posted:

I'm a heterosexual, married female.

Sorry I have different ideas of what makes someone attractive or not, I guess? I personally think a nine-mile gumline is unpleasant.

Can people stop attacking me personally for posting a picture of someone who I find awkward and ugly in the Awkward and Ugly thread? Take it to PMs if you really want to upbraid me for it.

My pics are on the forums somewhere; if you're that dedicated to finding them, go ahead. And then post yours.

No one in this thread personally attacked you, you weirdo.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

bradzilla posted:

All of those animals look ashamed, and rightly so. I feel sorry for them.

SulfurMonoxideCute has a new favorite as of 03:35 on Dec 22, 2015

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

GIANT OUIJA BOARD posted:

Decrepus posted:

Post your pics.

What's this? I can not read between the lines.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

GIANT OUIJA BOARD posted:

I disagree, but thank you for your input.

Back to the A/U/G! (unless the photo doesn't work, I'm having trouble with imgur.)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

LingcodKilla posted:

What's this? I can not read between the lines.

The same gentle ribbing that everyone who posts mostly-normal looking people gets?

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

bringmyfishback is trying to provide content, which is better than the squabbling. Knock it off and move along

LITERALLY A BIRD has a new favorite as of 04:01 on Dec 22, 2015

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Additionally, please enjoy this youtube video, "Being Furry In A Non-Furry World." I like this thread, let's keep things rolling. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbcnHx-BM2M

LITERALLY A BIRD has a new favorite as of 04:33 on Dec 22, 2015

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

bringmyfishback posted:

Back to the A/U/G! (unless the photo doesn't work, I'm having trouble with imgur.)

I respectfully request that you tell us what convention this is from, if you know.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Midwest Anime Housewife Con

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

cash crab posted:

I respectfully request that you tell us what convention this is from, if you know.

I don't know, sorry. :( I GISed "fat cosplay." Looks like it's from the GameFAQs forums. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/681990-lightning-returns-final-fantasy-xiii/64812063

Palisader
Mar 14, 2012

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE

bringmyfishback posted:

Somewhere out there, a 13 year old is explaining that his mom can't cook dinner tonight because she's working on her Lulu cosplay.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013
Since BMFB did it, I decided to do some easy finding and googled dakimakura(as always, there's nsfw content within the first 5 image results so please google at work)

Enjoying time in the sun:

A classic:

Real people enjoying them:

They're photoshopped, duh

Bonus chest pillows: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsVN2C3gPbo

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Postal Parcel posted:

Since BMFB did it, I decided to do some easy finding and googled dakimakura(as always, there's nsfw content within the first 5 image results so please google at work)

One for Miki-chan, and one for Panda

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

http://www.justsaiyan.co/

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

It may be A/U/G for adults, but my 6 year old nephew is gonna love this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

gently caress.
There is nothing in my wardrobe like this. The worst it ever got was a blue/grey DBZ shirt when I was 12 and even that was incredibly subdued by anime standards.

...but that Bulma shirt...

• Locked thread