Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What gun are you going to use in this Call of Duty?
The good one that everyone else uses
Another, different gun
View Results

• Locked thread
Stux
Nov 17, 2006

finally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

housefly
Sep 11, 2001

Mister Macys posted:

New Jacked. :whatup:

I'm enjoying hardcore with a team. It's sooo nice being able to shoot first, and kill first, too!

If you're on PSN add me. I'm only rolling hardcore these days. AhChaChaChaCha

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde

PC gaming alive and well

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Xenaero posted:

PC gaming alive and well

I enjoy the people who randomly shout "niggers" over their headsets or type it. I enjoy that.

Bonus if their name also contains it.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Fibby Boy posted:

Looking forward to skyboat.

Leaked image:

SilentW
Apr 3, 2009

my It dept hgere is fucking clwonshoes, and as someone hwo used to do IT for 9 years it pains me to see them fbe so terriuble

sba posted:

@charlieINTEL
CONFIRMED: Skyjacked is a remake of Black Ops 2's Hijacked

nukeboooooooooooooat

gently caress me, I'm buying COD DLC. What's this world coming to???

RossCo
Dec 30, 2012

I have no idea what I am doing in almost any given situation.

SilentW posted:

gently caress me, I'm buying COD DLC. What's this world coming to???

Exactly my reaction.

"Oh god, am I really going to buy a CoD season pass?"

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

Mister Macys posted:

I could be wrong, but it seems like bullet penetration doesn't work when shooting through friendlies.

It used to work in Modern Warfare 2! I specifically remember getting the kill i needed for Extended Mags with my Famas by shooting through a friend of mine :v:

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

I enjoy the people who randomly shout "niggers" over their headsets or type it. I enjoy that.

Bonus if their name also contains it.
The only correct usage for voice on PC is to blast music at your teammates while they try to soundwhore.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

RossCo posted:

Exactly my reaction.

"Oh god, am I really going to buy a CoD season pass?"

I was gonna buy it for the cheaper price, but since the combination of nukeboat, the giant, and waterBLOODslides :black101:, I might consider forking the full $50.

widespread fucked around with this message at 00:00 on Dec 22, 2015

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

Ghostlight posted:

The only correct usage for voice on PC is to blast music at your teammates while they try to soundwhore.

And then you get muted instantly. What a successful troll!

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Lady Naga posted:

Playing good music helps vibes. For CoD that means Disturbed and Limp Bizkit.

Most people just seem to believe microphones are meant to be turned on and left on so we can hear everything happening in their houses.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

Most people just seem to believe microphones are meant to be turned on and left on so we can hear everything happening in their houses.

Um what the gently caress?

Linkin Park? HELLOOOO. Get it right. :c00lbert:

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Good thing no one on PC buys DLC, simplifies my financial poor decisions.

Also if I ever need my blood pressure to spike I just think about ADS slowdowns

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

Xenaero posted:

Good thing no one on PC buys DLC, simplifies my financial poor decisions.

Also if I ever need my blood pressure to spike I just think about ADS slowdowns

Or you could pretend this is the KN-44 in the hands of a tryhard.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Lady Naga posted:

in this instance I'm the guy soundwhoring enjoying people's eclectic taste in music. In the last two weeks I've had various EDM and some polka.

The only times I mute people is if they're just yelling incoherently into the microphone, because that's low effort.

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Fast mags is a gamechanger on the Vesper.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

anyone got room on ps4?

The_Fuzzinator
Oct 9, 2007

I know now why you Cuddle. But it's something I can never do.
Watch some goons terribly play Hardcore Kill confirm http://www.twitch.tv/the_fuzzinator

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Your movement is very fluid and makes good use of wallrunning. I really need to practice and add that to my repertoire.

The_Fuzzinator
Oct 9, 2007

I know now why you Cuddle. But it's something I can never do.
Pretty much every moment I'm moving I'm flying. i like to fly...

penis bandana
Aug 6, 2008

Mister Macys posted:

my repertoire.

Macys confirmed for French Canadian.

E: please add to OP, Stu. People have a right to know.

penis bandana fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Dec 22, 2015

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

Mister Macys posted:

Your movement is very fluid and makes good use of wallrunning. I really need to practice and add that to my repertoire.

i taught them the jaws manuver on aquarium. it continues to murder idiots.

Cyborganizer
Mar 10, 2004
Sorry for no mic in game ps4 crew. I was honored to be care package smashed in my first session. PSN aes06.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

:q::respek::zombie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFNT00hcLLE

I apologize for the piss-poor editing, it's the best I've got.

Mister Facetious fucked around with this message at 08:40 on Dec 22, 2015

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
So if long barrel is useless on Argus and doesn't increase the 1HK range and suppressor makes it useless, is anything worth running other than grip/QuickDraw/stock? It's my favorite gun.... mags and laser sight are probably out too so basically I'm asking is Rapid Fire worth it.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

Mister Macys posted:

:q::respek::zombie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFNT00hcLLE

I apologize for the piss-poor editing, it's the best I've got.

Hardcore looks like too much fun. Shame not a lot of PC folks seem to play it.

goferchan posted:

So if long barrel is useless on Argus and doesn't increase the 1HK range and suppressor makes it useless, is anything worth running other than grip/QuickDraw/stock? It's my favorite gun.... mags and laser sight are probably out too so basically I'm asking is Rapid Fire worth it.

Short answer: Why aren't you running Rapid Fire.

Long answer: No seriously why aren't you running Rapid Fire on it.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I got a power core from a care package. It's the second time I've ever seen one used!

I'm also loving Ante Up and Engineer. Just keep dropping care packages and rolling for something good if it's a UAV or CUAV.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

widespread posted:

Short answer: Why aren't you running Rapid Fire.

Long answer: No seriously why aren't you running Rapid Fire on it.

Because I just prestiged it again because it's one of the only guns in the game where you can actually see the kill counter ..... never actually hosed with rapid fire because I immediately prestiged it the last 2 times I unlocked that attachment so I'm happy to have that to look forward to :)

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

goferchan posted:

Because I just prestiged it again because it's one of the only guns in the game where you can actually see the kill counter ..... never actually hosed with rapid fire because I immediately prestiged it the last 2 times I unlocked that attachment so I'm happy to have that to look forward to :)

If you're ever debating on what to put on any non-KRM shotty, always go Rapid Fire unless you run the KRM, in which case you run Fast Mags.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
It's not winning.

It's losing, with style!

Edit:

I just can't win.

Push El Burrito fucked around with this message at 10:28 on Dec 22, 2015

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

Stux posted:

finally

Bastard. Just Razorback to gold and I've got them all in diamond. Thankfully I finished Weevil last night and as I don't have a perm unlock on the 'back I'm back to the beautiful, beautiful Vesper.

I am also 2 rapid kill HIVE's and 2...Ugh...rapid kill rejacks away from hero armoring my spectre, and firebreak. Oh and I guess ruin as they're high level so I'll need a gold wasp looking guy to use pre level 40 or whatever.

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

I can't fathom a non-Limp Bizkit COD world.

Xenaero posted:

Fast mags is a gamechanger on the Vesper.

Fast mags + ext. mags and then just pew pew and things.

E: Clearly your double digit captures and defends aren't enough, Bubba. Selfish player, not thinking of the team etc.

Puckish Rogue fucked around with this message at 10:31 on Dec 22, 2015

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

There is some Grade A Choice Prime Tasty Tender pubby out there on the servers right now.

We played a shitload of KC last night (in theory working on hero armor, in practice I loving suck with the annihilator and am at 4/6), and the lobbies we were in... Let's put it this way, I called in RAPS using a Combat Knife and six perks, and that kinda lobby was pretty common all night long.

Also using the Locus after the Drakon feels like I just took the training weights off. I'm a poo poo tier sniper and I still pulled 47% accuracy last night with 30% headshots :stare: I'm sure that'll drop, and the k/d wasn't uber, but still, so much loving easier. I liked the round I ended with 36 kills and 3 actual Locus kills :haw: MR6/streak supremacy.

If you have tough challenges you want to tackle, this next month is the time to do them.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Dalai Trauma posted:

Bastard. Just Razorback to gold and I've got them all in diamond. Thankfully I finished Weevil last night and as I don't have a perm unlock on the 'back I'm back to the beautiful, beautiful Vesper.

i did pharo last and as good as it is it took ages to finish up because with the burst i was hardly ever getting headshots. also now im having to adjust back to being able to put my whole mag down in half a second.

i usually run rapid fire on the other SMGs, but i dont think i'll ever put it on the vesper. i'll just run scavenger instead because you can run out of ammo for it so fast

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

and gently caress the weevil

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

Stux posted:

Weevil too strong

Highlight from last night: Friends Wraith coming in and getting a Frenzy Kill, a Fury Kill, another Frenzy Kill, and a single for a total of fifteen Wraith kills :stare:

I'll post a clip when he cuts it, it's loving insane. He called it on Hunted, you hear BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR and the killfeed was immediately 'Wraith slaughters' x5.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

I have my last final today. I'm ready to kill take on some pubbies tonight

Also Weevil is good.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

weevil is trash, only good thing was it took the shortest time to complete getting up to 100 headshots, because i had to actually aim for the head constantly it was so underpowered.

vesper for life. vesper is love.

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

Stux posted:

weevil is trash, only good thing was it took the shortest time to complete getting up to 100 headshots, because i had to actually aim for the head constantly it was so underpowered.

vesper for life. vesper is love.

Headshots do nothing for smgs at anything but really long range on some specific guns, hth!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

Stux posted:

i did pharo last and as good as it is it took ages to finish up because with the burst i was hardly ever getting headshots. also now im having to adjust back to being able to put my whole mag down in half a second.

i usually run rapid fire on the other SMGs, but i dont think i'll ever put it on the vesper. i'll just run scavenger instead because you can run out of ammo for it so fast

In previous COD's I'd never used burst weapons but I really took to the Pharo, so i enjoyed golding it. I tend to get decent headshots on it which is weird as it doesn't kick up with recoil when I do my usual of shooting people in the kneecaps.

I only run rapid fire on the Weevil and Pharo. On the Vesper if I don't have fast AND ext. mags I find myself empty really fast. On the scav + flashbang class it's not an issue but on my 5 perk hardwired class I will be picking up the gun of the first corpse I find/create.

God it's such a fun gun though.

Stux posted:

Same. rapid fire and fast mags was okay for me, but I won't be using it again. I had really good runs with it when going for Bliss though. Guess ELO + 5 attachments fixed its deficiencies for my style.

• Locked thread