Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
whats sonic hedge hog, precious?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bokito
Jul 25, 2007
Going Ape

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

Madcosby posted:

gotta go downhill

hee hee

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

loving gold.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Action-Bastard posted:

Phone postin'

This guy is 31 years old :doh:

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

Same

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

notZaar posted:

This guy is 31 years old :doh:

:stare:

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Parallel Paraplegic posted:

Sad autistic child with weak parents is allowed to grow up physically without ever mentally leaving age 10, still dresses exactly the same as he did back then, spends way too much time obsessing over Sonic (and his original character "Sonnichu") and is constantly mocked by the internet.

I mean it was funny for a while but now it's just really sad. This is the boy that never grew up, a broken, depressing weirdo with parents that enable him a ton. I have no idea what he's going to do when they die.

Isn't his dad already dead?

At least a bunch of people trolling an autistic guy for years helped two weirdos find true love. The Internet is great.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Is Chris Chan the one who married a girl in a wheelchair and couldn't stop being her, or am I getting my losers mixed up?

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

criscodisco posted:

Is Chris Chan the one who married a girl in a wheelchair and couldn't stop being her, or am I getting my losers mixed up?

Chris Chan is the creepy super-autistic man who is obsessed with Sonic. A few years ago a troon convinced him that should pretend to be a girl.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

DoctorStrangelove posted:

Chris Chan is the creepy super-autistic man who is obsessed with Sonic. A few years ago a troon convinced him that should pretend to be a girl.

I remember all that, I just could have sworn I remembered him marrying or dating a handicapped girl and beating her, and his brother posting on here about it.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

I haven't heard about that one.

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

criscodisco posted:

I remember all that, I just could have sworn I remembered him marrying or dating a handicapped girl and beating her, and his brother posting on here about it.

That was another dude who also cashed in as the caretaker of the retard as well as layin the pipe

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I think you're right. What was his gimmick? I must be combining the two in my head.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Action-Bastard posted:

Phone postin'

im dying

HollywoodDialysis
Jan 19, 2005

not doing nothing
Grimey Drawer
Where are you all finding this sonic fan art? Is it just from googling your names + the hedgehog?
Is browsing the front page of DeviantArt an easy way to come across this?
I want to contribute but I've no clue where to start.
Where the HELL did that toilet picture come from?

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
i remember playing sonic as a kid... why does the internet see fit to twist and pervert the icons of my youth???

razamataza
Jan 2, 2006

omg

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Pitdragon posted:

i remember playing sonic as a kid... why does the internet see fit to twist and pervert the icons of my youth???

because everyone else remembers sonic as a kid. even the bad people.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

A misanthrope posted:

miraclewhale what doe s this represent

iraq teasing the usa with its sweet sweet oil, just asking for it

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

biplane fuel doesn't get hot enough to melt steal beams, WAS ROBOQTNIK INVOLVED?!?!

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

MiracleWhale posted:

biplane fuel doesn't get hot enough to melt steal beams, WAS ROBOQTNIK INVOLVED?!?!

i mean tails has a rocket engine attached to that thing so it could be rocket fuel :colbert:

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

criscodisco posted:

that was the doll fucker I think

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

I like nine inch nails (the band) and nine inch nails (the concept)

lol

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Action-Bastard posted:

Phone postin'

obama's demographic, this is why this country needs trump now more than ever

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

i mean tails has a rocket engine attached to that thing so it could be rocket fuel :colbert:

have you seen the documentary "loose rings" because right now your fingers are typing but the MAN'S words are coming out

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

lol

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

what am i lookin at here

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

A misanthrope posted:

what am i lookin at here

own a piece of sonic history. $40.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CwcvilleShopping

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

ahjahahadfaspmdpasodicm picture of him as woman oh my god

loving god

oh poo poo

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
god loving dammit why am i laughing so loving hard

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

cram me sideways posted:

god loving dammit why am i laughing so loving hard

your boner got so large it's tickling your funny bone

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
he's got bigger tits than lady sonic cosplayer, that's for sure

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
His Sonichu medallions are shipped with certificates of authenticity.

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

Secks Cauldron posted:

His Sonichu medallions are shipped with certificates of authenticity.

see on a long enough timeline cwc becomes aware, like skynet, and then suddenly it stops being funny

like i think this transwoman poo poo is the cusp. it's right before he's in on the joke and then suddenly everthing about him becomes boring and unfun

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

cram me sideways posted:

see on a long enough timeline cwc becomes aware, like skynet, and then suddenly it stops being funny

like i think this transwoman poo poo is the cusp. it's right before he's in on the joke and then suddenly everthing about him becomes boring and unfun

don't sign your posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MWN48V0Oac

• Locked thread