Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

They've ruined christmas with their non-rotating non-surprise same deals for 2 week Winter Sale... Way to go Steam. You've just lost one of your statistically best customers.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm glad they got rid of the gimmicks, apparently

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

They've ruined christmas with their non-rotating non-surprise same deals for 2 week Winter Sale... Way to go Steam. You've just lost one of your statistically best customers.

i dont know if i still want to give gifts, winter sale, and christmas, is dead

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

And why does the banner on top say Thousands of Games in the Winter Sale but the thing on the bottom says there's 149 games on sale.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Well maybe if you craft enough Mysterious Badges a super secret 15th day of sales occurs.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

This game Party Hard looks cool

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

“Party Hard is the goofy mass-killing game for the Twitch generation”
VentureBeat

Oh hell yeah.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Well maybe if you craft enough Mysterious Badges a super secret 15th day of sales occurs.
Chapter 3: Peace is the 15th day of the Steam sale.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well I have to go to work so someone please figure out if there's even a single epic deal to be had on this whole sale, while I'm gone. Thank you.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i went to my wishlist and about halfway down it just stopped loading discounts

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

VentureBeat

Oh hell yeah.

lol

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

net cafe scandal posted:

VentureBeat

Oh hell yeah.

:shibe:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

DMC games are on sale. Hmm. Besiege as well

DMC 3 is the worst port ive ever seen. careful

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My wishlist deals are Crookz, and Adventure Manager, I guess I could get those...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Actually Adventurer Manager looks stupid so I don't even know why it's on my list.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

i went to my wishlist and about halfway down it just stopped loading discounts
Mine won't even load, when I click on Wishlist it goes to my profile

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It won't let me load my wishlist on mobile.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

In Training posted:

Undertale only 20% off? What a joke.

The joke is this: What has two thumbs and is all over this deal

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

DMC 3 is the worst port ive ever seen. careful

Yeah that's what I heard. Is DMC4 a good game though? Never really played any

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

now is when i realize i don't feel like spending even 5 dollars on my wishlist games. LISA is 2.50 though, people seem to like it but i'm not completely sold on the Earthboundian Dark Souls

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dmc4 otoh is a very good pc port

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

ugh all these loving piece of poo poo normie nerds clogging up the steam bandwitch to see if like loving call of duty is on sale while im trying to craft my guilty gear badge and check my wishlist of over one hundred titles. valve should ghave a seperate bandwitch channel for the dedicated users. i hate the holidays.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well hopefully this purchase for Crookz - The Big Heist completes sometime while I'm at work. Toodles.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

now is when i realize i don't feel like spending even 5 dollars on my wishlist games. LISA is 2.50 though, people seem to like it but i'm not completely sold on the Earthboundian Dark Souls

I like the music but I haven't played the game

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

Yeah that's what I heard. Is DMC4 a good game though? Never really played any

it's cool, and it runs great. i think some of the level design stuff has aged but the action is epic. if you havent played Revengeance get that too

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I hate that the steam store loads 5000x faster in Chrome than the Steam client. Its been like this ever since Steam had a game store.

Also Memoria, a game I looked at today in my queue, is now on sale for $3. Cool.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Half of my wishlist is like 4 bucks, sweet. That's 2 games fyi.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

it's cool, and it runs great. i think some of the level design stuff has aged but the action is epic. if you havent played Revengeance get that too

Yeah I love character action games, I've played bayonetta 1/2 and Revengeance a lot , just never dipped my toes into DMC since I never had a console to play em on.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

In Training posted:

Yeah I love character action games, I've played bayonetta 1/2 and Revengeance a lot , just never dipped my toes into DMC since I never had a console to play em on.

Oh you should totally get it. You ought to hunt down 3 as well. You will appreciate the influence these games had on the genre

Also the gifs in the otherwise horrible sfv thread

E: console version of 3

fozzy fosbourne fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Dec 22, 2015

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Downwell $2
Mushihimesama $10
King of Dragon Pass $6

sweet

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I like when Steam sales have games on sale that actually aren't Early Access AIDS. The front page games all seem to be fail or I already have them, but if u filter for the sale games there's a bunch more of course.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

Downwell $2
Mushihimesama $10
King of Dragon Pass $6

sweet

isnt downwell always $2

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i just remembered last sale where they put gta5 on the front page, made a bunch of bundles with online cash cards, and stopped selling the normal version of the game lol

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

N2O is a dollar, that's pretty cool.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

i just remembered last sale where they put gta5 on the front page, made a bunch of bundles with online cash cards, and stopped selling the normal version of the game lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I could be misremembering but I think Rockstar and Valve actually got in trouble from a government trade commission in some European country for that stunt and had settle to some undisclosed fine out of court. Owned

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

I could be misremembering but I think Rockstar and Valve actually got in trouble from a government trade commission in some European country for that stunt and had settle to some undisclosed fine out of court. Owned

lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Seems like Steam deleted everyones wishlists which really puts a wrench into the premise of this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

Seems like Steam deleted everyones wishlists which really puts a wrench into the premise of this thread

ive got them all memorized and ive already ordered 30 copies of undertale

• Locked thread