Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moola
Aug 16, 2006
Groin Sklunger
The Tunnels,
Bad Doges!

Groin begins to become overwhelmed by the claustrophobic, loud unnerving atmosphere he is in the center of, and starts to angrily freak out!

"ASGDSAFSGAFSAFSFHAJJJGHHHHH!!!!" he begins to ponder, as he froths at the mouth and waves his arms around erratically; possibly in an attempt to scare away incoming dogs.

_____

Charging Frenzy. :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Drekk
The Tunnels
Malbrathia-3
Yo Dawg

Drekk and Gumbo stand side-by-side, moving forward. They hear a deep, reverberating growl up ahead.

"Be on yer gard," he says he nudges Gumbo with his shield elbow. "That thing sounds like a big 'un."

Gumbo's light ensures the duo catch a brief glimpse of the thing: It's big, nasty, uglier, and scarred. It's possibly the leader.

Drekk places the reactor plating shield in front of him, shifting his weight to his legs and left arm, entering a defensive stance.

---

Drekk is entering a Defensive Stance, which takes his full action.

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.
Mungly Mung
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rud_qEyRDGw

Mung stands victorious over his mostly overwhelmed prey. The adrenaline mixed with the ghostfire mixture mixed with the gasoline mixed with his raging malnutrition has amped his manic state into a fever pitch.

Mung, now nearly foaming at the mouth, grabs and hoists the corpse of his vanquished foe under his armpit. Mung takes a look at the gore and viscera oozing from the cloven head of the wolfrabbit and does the thing his drug addled mind thinks is a good idea: Namely taking a large bite out of the inside of the wolfrabbit's skill.

Bits of blood, brain, and viscera dribbles down his chin as he notices the Sergeant and Drekk moving forward to meet some large shadow in the distance. Mung, in his current clouded mindset moves up with the Gumbo and Drekk to meet the new foe, wolfrabbit corpse still slung underarm.

---

Half action to wield the corpse in my offhand and take a bite out of crime my dinner. Half action move up to join the other melee scrunts.

DeathSandwich fucked around with this message at 01:10 on Dec 17, 2015

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Murdelia Skurvy
In the Tunnel of Scrunt Love
12/12

The tunnel was starting to make uncomfortable sounds. As Grumb ran away with a trail of scrunt-slick behind him (the cowardly facker) Murdelia and the brutalised dogbit looked at each other in mutual comprehension that the forces of nature were about to come down on both their heads. Grug snorts uncomfortably nearby and Grimply-Thing skitters and yees further down the tunnel, but right now Murdelia is looking out for Numero Scruno.

Aroo?

Fack you, critter!

Murdelia kicks some dirt at it and makes a break for the safe area that Grumb disappeared into, hoping to avoid the monster's teeth.

Just a Full Move west past Groin.

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
Grug Tunnel of Scrunt
Wounds 12/12
Fate 2/2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWuDwNysX-A

'FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...'

Another point blank semi auto shot - http://orokos.com/roll/353255: 1d100 12

'...EEEEEEeeeeeeeeeck?'

That building noise snaps him out of his disturbed mental state. He takes a quick glance around and notices everyone else, including the dogs, running the hell away. He comes to the conclusion that it's probably best to join in.

and moving back out the way as far as possible

the fart question fucked around with this message at 18:46 on Dec 18, 2015

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

gender illusionist posted:

Another point blank semi auto shot - http://orokos.com/roll/353255: 1d100 12

lol christ

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Grumb Slanger, a dramatic aside

"w... What?" Grumb looks around at Murdelia and Yurik. "What'djoo call me?" he mutters, eyes shifting back and forth nervously. It occurred to him that the voice he was hearing didn't sound like either of them. It was deeper. It sounded steely and powerful, like a...

A gun?

He looks down to the weapon in his hands and squints. "Whuzzat?" Grumb whispers to his autocannon, peering at it suspiciously. He holds it up to his ear.

"Oh," he mutters. "Oh, oh okay."

"Uh-huh, Right."

Grumb huddles in the corner, listening to his gun and nodding solemnly. Then, with a steady, wide-eyed gaze he turns his gun to the enemy. He smiles, and squeezes off several rounds in the direction of the nearest dogs. He chuckles to himself. "Good one, Clive."

---------------------------
Aiming and firing on Dogsquad 3 to the west.

Clive the Autocannon - Heavy 300m S/3/– 3d10+8 I Pen 6 Clip 20, 2full reload, reliable
Semi auto burst - 45 BS +10 Aim +10 Short Range = 65. I roll an 86 to hit the dogs.

Ignite Memories fucked around with this message at 23:24 on Dec 18, 2015

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib
Yurik Scraglagger
Dogpocalypse Now
Malbrathia-3
Fate Points 1/2
Wounds 11/12

Satisfied that the western tunnel was currently defended against dograbbit incursion, Yurik adjusted his thinkin' cap with a push of his hand and rolled up his mental sleeves, preparing to weigh in on matters himself. Tromping around in some tunnels burning creatures alive was fun and all, but it had been a long and tiresome drive from the farm and he was a scrunt with plenty on his plate...this strange and frequently hostile world was like a nice juicy sump-rat, bursting with all sorts of tantalizing secrets to uncover just waiting for him to sink his teeth into them. Literally as well as metaphorically.

But before he could do any of that they had to finish killing these whatever-they-weres now so they wouldn't have to worry about killing them later. A little more fire added to the mix would do the job nicely...but as Yurik began to muster his mental energies his blood ran cold as he heard a roaring rumble building within the eastern tunnel. At first he took the sound for the imminent arrival of some brand new creature, a superpredator version of the ones they were busily exterminating, but then his blood ran even colder as he realized that was no dograbbit...that was the sound of cannonfire. One cannon in particular.

"Abandon tunnel!," he shouted too late to do any good for those scrunts still stuck in the tunnel, but it was the thought that counted. "The sound's reverbifractin'! Move, ya' eedjits! It's a slamquake! Grimply! Grimply!," he called out to one of the few scrunts he actually found tolerable, jumping and waving frantically. Perhaps some remnant of Grimply's original scruntish mind was still conscious or perhaps the insectoid predator that he had temporarily become was simply attracted to the sounds coming from the meat-creature with the funny metal hat, but Grimply nonetheless turned and regarded him...namely by turning his head a complete 180 degrees to do so. "This way, Grimply! Y'gotta move! Follow the soothin' sounds of my voice!"

The dograbbits could no doubt sense what was coming as well, scampering towards the main tunnel to escape the impending sonic assault. With a deep breath Yurik mustered his mental energies, greasy electricity arcing from his thinkin' cap to the slamite-infused tunnel walls as he reached out with his brain, seeking the mind of one of the dograbbits hot on Grimply's heels...and when he found what he was looking for, he grabbed hold of the threads making up its perceptions of reality and twisted.

Half action to scuttle upwards a bit in Groin's general direction, a half action to use Hallucinate, which has a range of 10 meters per point of Psy rating. I'd have liked to use Dominate but the range is only half that and I can't quite make it without pushing. Overall TN for this at Fettered is 70 and it's an opposed Willpower test, success means that the target is affected as if by a Hallucinogen Grenade for Psy Rating/2 rounds. So only a single round since my effective Psy rating when Fettered is 2 (3 divided by 2 round up) and so I imagine that since 2 is my effective Psy rating at the moment that it's halved even further. So the dog will have 1 round of going bonkers if it connects, hopefully leading it to be stuck in the tunnel when the slamquake hits. I'm targeting one of the dogs nearest Grimply.

That's a 20, so 6 DoS? I feel pretty good about that.

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

Gumbo Bulge, up front
14/14 Wounds
2/2 Fate

Gumbo and Drekk peer (or in Gumbo's case squint) into the shadows ahead. There's definitely something moving up ahead.

"Yer righ' there mate. I dun like t'sound a tha there growlin at all. Les keep er distant fer now, until tha others get ere"

Cautiously, he returns his chainsword to his belt - in easy reach - and draws his pistol.

Half action to ready Bolt pistol, and that's all, unless the big dog moves into view before Gumbo moves next (he is very late in the order) in which case standard attack it.

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

Live by the pun - Die by the pun

Grimply, Still Hissssss

Wounds: 9
Fate: 1/2

Currently there is very little going on in Grimply's head that can be described as "coherent thoughts". Normally it's not much better, but at least he usually has some form of reasoning behind his actions. At the moment though, it's just instincts. Mantis instincts. His warped scrunt mind is still somewhere in there, but it's far away and trapped behind a wall of hissing and screeching. Right now, the mantis wants to eat and the little creatures that toil around below it seem appropriately fleshy and succulent. It lashes at one of them with its blade arms, and rips out a decent piece of flesh that instantly gets moved to its hosed up feeding hole. A mantis has no real concept of taste, and just works on the basis of "flesh=good", so the mutated dog creatures are just as fine of a meal as anything else. But just as it's about to flail at the other creature, its senses flare up and tell it that the vibration of the tunnel isn't good. It has no idea what the vibrations could mean, but deep down it feels that they're dangerous. Its giant insect eyes quickly scan the area around it, and it notices other small and fleshy creatures behind it. They move around a lot and movement is always interesting, but they also make a bunch of noise and flashy lights that worry it. The mantis is unsure as to how it should proceed...

Kai Tave posted:

"This way, Grimply! Y'gotta move! Follow the soothin' sounds of my voice!"

"SKREEEEEEE??"

The mantis pounces.

Right so my first action is a basic attack with one blade. I'd like to hit the dog that isn't targeted by Yurik's psy skill.

27 vs 42 (32 +10)

Finally some ripping happens

And then I'll roll an untrained acrobatics check for the assassin strike to get out of the tunnel and back to the group, which I combo with my other half action for a move. I want to get as close to Yurik as I can manage

34 vs 27 (47 - 20)

Weeelp I'll fate that test

12 vs 27 (47 - 20)

Noice I'll see ya soon, friends :unsmigghh:

Natural Weapon blades (1d10+SB R / tearing / mono / razor sharp)

grimply receives +2 Unnatural Strength and +2 Unnatural Agility, along with the talents Step Aside, Two-Weapon Fighting: Melee, Ambidextrous, and Assassin's Strike.

GM reminder that I'm very small, have a Camo Cloak and Synskin, and Photovisor googles(not used right now)

Tin Tim fucked around with this message at 16:05 on Dec 21, 2015

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Sturm und Dog
The Tunnels
Malbrathia-3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqugNOez4rM

Noises, mantises, flickering lights and the baying of mutated hounds all contribute to Groin aggressively reassessing his current situation. Buoyed on by the constant slaps of his mechanical arm and the stamps of his mechanical leg, the operator works himself up into a frenzy, eyes screwed up tight. Nearby scrunts are unnerved by his mantra-like muttering of "...erm... mods? Mods? MODS!?", but even more so when his eyes slam open and the real one is as reddened as the cybernetic.

In contrast to Groin's spasming tantrum, Drekk dourly stamps down behind his shield, bracing himself for a presumed attack. Given that a huge slavering shape waits in the shadows down the end of his tunnel, it's probably a wise move.

Frantic and panicking at the roar of the impending slamquake, the second squad of dogbeasts thrash frantically in their attempts to escape. The one boxed in by Murdelia and Grug leaps full-on at the gunscrunt, whumping into his swollen form with all four paws and a muzzle. The panicked creature is unable to properly bring its claws and teeth to bear, though, only scrabbling at Grug's armour ineffectually. The hulking scrunt receives the attack much as one would deal with an excitable labrador leaping up and barking.

The other dogs surrounding Grimply are similarly desperate to escape the imminent convulsion of the tunnel, and both circle round and barrel into the scruntis once again. One beast manages to completely miss, darting head-first into the wall with an abrupt whine; the other is only slightly more effective, and manages to swipe a claw solidly into Grimply's chest. It skitters harmlessly off a patch of chitin.

Grug is currently swinging between emotions; fear and a wish for dogfriends battle for dominance in the mind of the scrunt, only for a slavering wolfrabbitbeast to lunge at him and apparently give him a friendly cuddle. Confused, he hurls the beast backwards - some sort of clawlike appendage gets stuck in the trigger guard of his multilaser, though, and a dazzling burst of light blasts through the creature at point-blank range. It twitches on the ground - Grug backs away, horrified.

Mung hauls a dogcorpse to its feet and drags it along the tunnel with him towards what he perceives as a bigger fight, flamer pilot light glinting in his eyes and jaws working stoically. Drekk and Gumbo press themselves against the tunnel wall as he approaches, nervous of another fuel-air blast. Raw dogbrain slithers down the technoscrunt's throat.

Murdelia skitters through the pissy puddles left behind by the previous tactical retreat - diving round the corner to escape the slamquake, she is brought up short by the baying hounds in front of her, and the freshly-laid traps glinting in her torchlight. She leaps back, pressing herself to the wall - turning to her ally beside her for support, she notices Groin is frothing at the mouth and violently attacking himself. It's not been a good day for the medic.

Grumb, soothed by his dark chocolate anti-tank weapon, blasts off another barrage of shells into the wall of the cave, sending dogs yelping and squealing as shattered rock showers down on them. None of them are appreciably hurt, though, and there's a good chance this will catalyse another slamquake!

Grimply chitters and screeches before abruptly lashing out and nearly severing the front leg of one of the creatures attacking him. With another screech, he launches himself upwards and clamps onto the ceiling of the tunnel, away from the slavering maws below, before flitting round the corner and dropping down again. He rocks gently from side to side, rubbing his handblades against each other.

The third dogsquad barrels around the corner. Unlike the previous two, this group appears much more eager to get into the fray. They appear slightly heavier and more muscular, too. Unfortunately, heaviness is not a particular asset when it comes to avoiding boobytraps - the first beast to thunder past triggers the bear-trap, and practically wrenches its leg out of its socket. Its howls are drowned out by the detonation of Yurik's crude firebomb; the trapped beast is unable to dodge, and such is the suddenness of the attack that none of the other dogs manage it either. The stench of burnt fur fills the air - the trapped hound catches alight, whining pitifully, and one of the creatures lunging for Murdelia also catches fire. The sudden distraction renders it unable to complete its charge, and what's more, it manages to interfere with the attack of its packmate. Groin is not so lucky - the air is knocked out of him and he cracks his head on the wall of the cavern as the wolf-beast rams into him.

Gumbo slowly draws his pistol and chomps his cigar. He knows something's out there. He can feel it. And also kind of see bits of it poking out from behind that sharp corner up ahead. In fact, it's-

Yurik skitters through the pissy melee, edging past a raging Groin who's prying a dog's jaws out of his side, and past a frantic Murdelia who's laying about her with the butt of her lasgun. Not wishing to get involved in the melee, he instead peeks round the corner and drives the remaining beast from the second group temporarily insane. The dog, presumably confused by Grimply's sudden leap and escape, begins to believe that it, too, can fly. It begins to hop up and down aimlessly.

The slamquake hits with an almighty spasm - it's loud as gently caress no matter where you are in the tunnel, but thankfully it's only those creatures actually caught in the sonic convulsion that have their ears bleed. Something about the layout of the tunnel and the properties of slamite act to create a concussive sonic blast - a mighty gust of air goes whistling past the scrunts near the mouth of the tunnel, fanning the flames of the flaming dogs, but it's only the members of the second dogsquad who take the brunt of the assault. The one wounded by Grimply spasms slightly as the blast wave forces a great gout of blood out of its new airhole, before collapsing dead. The other is unfortunately in mid-leap as the slamwave hits, and is dashed against the cavern floor head-first. It looks like it'll take a while to wake up.

A second earsplitting rumble ensues, but this time it's not caused by any mineral marvel. With a guttural roar, a bear-sized creature barges round the corner and makes straight for Drekk! It must be some sort of pack alpha, but it's huge, and it's coming right for you! The warrior scrunt puts his whole weight behind his shield and leans into the wild pawswipe, but it's still barely enough - his shield gets ripped from his grasp and his elbow nearly dislocated as the slavering beast roars defiance in his face. The shock shield clatters to the floor, whining faintly as it begins its recharge cycle.

map

---

scr~nt

groin rages. hope there's some nearby dogs otherwise he'll go charging through the traps next time

drekk defensive stances

dogsquad2 do various things; the one attacking Grug does an All-Out Attack, connecting soundly with his torso and rolling a 1 on the damage dice, accomplishing nothing :q:.

the ones attacking grimply miss and hit respectively with their all-out attacks, again connecting soundly with grimply's torso and rolling a 1 on the damage dice, accomplishing nothing again :q: :q: BAD DOGS

grug is actually in melee now (dog has engaged him) and does not get point-blank bonuses. rulebook's a bit vague on rifles-in-melee so i'm just taking it as a WS test instead for now instead of BS test. still enough to kill the remaining dog2, though.

mung chomps dog, moves. no immediate effects from eating mutant brains. this close to his allies, Mung should be able to fire his flamer through the middle of them without hitting them.

murdelia moves; i assume you don't want to be in range of the firebomb if it goes off.

grumb keeps missing

dogsquad 3 are nearly dead because they can't dodge. trapped dog will burn to death next round (you monsters); one more dog is on fire. they all have taken fairly major damage and anything that's not a glancing blow will probably kill them. two dogs miss Murdelia, one dog hits Groin in the torso for 4 damage after soak

gumbo gets equipped with: gun

yurik casually saunters past melee combatants. there is space on the map, bizarrely - stuff about scrunts having their backs to the wall is narrative. he makes a dog believe he can fly, with a roll of 5 on the halluc table - the result is the dog must stay there doing nothing until the end of it's next turn. unfortunate!

slamwave hits. kills one dog, stuns the other for five rounds. its compulsion to jump will remain in place until it stops being stunned, so really it's out for six rounds. finish this combat in four or fewer rounds and it's a non-issue.

dog alpha makes an entrance. and what an entrance! it succeeds on its Furious Charge despite the -20 from WS tests, Drekk gets a natural 100 on his dodge roll with no FP for the reroll, and it gets 10 on its damage roll. the righteous fury roll was only a 1, though, so all that happens is drekk takes 6 points of damage and drops his shield

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.
Mungly Mung

Something pops in Mung's head as he approaches the large dogbeast fighting the other two scrunts. The drug/fuel/adrenaline overload must be starting to wane because he can hear his voice of hosed-up scrunty reason over the din of gunfire and the thrill of the melee. He twitches uncontrollably and mutters to the nearby scrunts, perhaps as a warning, "Must-muST cOOk tHe meat, mUsT cOoK the mEAT, MUST COOK THE MEAT."

The techscrunt flops the corpse of his rabbitwolfmeal as close to the Alpha as he can and drops his axe at his feet before whipping out his bizarre flamer contraption, hosing both the alpha and the wolfrabbit corpse down with aerosol promethium and hitting the activator switch to start another fuel-air burst centered on the massive beast.

-----

Free action drop corpse and axe, half action draw flamey burncaster, half action :flame:

DeathSandwich fucked around with this message at 22:51 on Dec 21, 2015

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Drekk
The Tunnels
Malbrathia-3

AH FECK

"feck, feck, feck..." Drekk mutters to himself as he had his left arm almost ripped off, he then proceeds to yell "ME SHIELD! ME MUTHAFECKIN' SHIELD!!!!!". Despite his mood being unusually terrified, he scrambles to pick up his shield to initiate the recharge cycle, and he hastily swings his sword at the alpha wolfthing.

---

Half-action to pick up shield, then Standard Attack on the Alpha Wolfthing

46 WS + 10 = 56, rolled a 34

Kaiju Cage Match fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Dec 29, 2015

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib
Yurik Scraglagger
Dogpocalypse Now
Malbrathia-3
Fate Points 1/2
Wounds 11/12

Yurik cackled as he admired his handiwork, savoring the heady thrill that came from (mentally) beating up something weaker than himself. The stench of roasting meat and burning hair filled the caverns, reminding him that he hadn't eaten in a while except for a loose handful of papers earlier, but there were still more pressing matters to deal with at the moment. Grimply had scree'd and vanished around the corner and out of sight, which given his murderous metamorphosis was perhaps a better outcome all things considered, at least until the drug wore off. "There goes one of the Scruntfather's own mutants," Yurik mused to himself before a ferocious roar caused him to jump with an undignified squawk as something much, much larger than the other creatures made its presence known by swatting Drekk's shield aside with a massive paw.

"Holy fack!" The last place that Yurik wanted to be was anywhere near that thing, but his current location was swiftly being crowded out by other creatures, both scruntile and non. Murdelia and Groin were both wrestling with canines that had broken through and were attempting to savage them in their jaws and so the Loremaster did the noble thing and left them both to die in order to cover his escape. He was positive it was what they would have wanted. Unfortunately this brought him even closer to the enormous beast that must have been this pack's leader, and a panicked spasm sent sparks crackling from his thinkin' cap as he hastily snatched another skein of mental threads and yanked without time to consider the consequences.

Yurik is advancing northwards away from the melee, leaving Groin to be eaten by dogs. Then I'll use Hallucinate against the alpha dograbbit, same TN of 70, opposed Willpower roll, and I get a 33, a result which WOULD cause my now typical once-per-fight psychic phenomenon...except I'm using it at Fettered so there's no chance of manifesting psychic phenomenon so take that! If the alpha dograbbit fails its opposed Willpower roll against mine (4 DoS) then it hallucinates for one round.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Grumb Slanger, on tilt

A bead of sweat begins to roll down Grumb's forehead as shot after shot goes wide. "Dangol, errybody's lookin' at me!" he says to himself but also possibly out loud. "Git'cher 'ead'n th'game, Grumb!"

He tries not to let his tension show, staring wall-eyed into the dogs as he fires aimlessly into the void. His bravado is broken, however, by a humongous, unprecedented-yet-some-how-familiar wave of sound assaulting his ears. His jowls wobble and flap cartoonishly as he drops his assault cannon to the ground in surprise. "YAAAAUGH!"

"Baby, hey, relax," Clive asserts confidently from the floor. "It's just the amplified reverberat-"

"YAAAAAAUUUAHHHHGHHHH" Grumb screams at nobody in particular. He grabs his mono-truncheon from out of his sagging pocket and charges into the melee, his brain reaching a critical stress point. He doesn't have the presence of mind to understand exactly what caused the slamquake, but deep down somewhere he knows it's clive's fault.

"Aw come on baby don't be like that" Clive calls to Grumb as he runs off wailing, swinging his mono-truncheon in a panic.

"YYYYEEEAAAAAARRRRGGGHHHHH", Grumb cries.

Dropping my autocannon (which, yes, is also my light source and belt) to the ground as a free action, readying my mono-truncheon with a half action and using my other half action to either a) attack a dog creature in melee range or b move into melee range of a dog creature or c treat my wild swinging as a defensive stance, depending on which of these things are possible/desirable by the time my turn comes up. I rolled a 74 for my melee attack, or whichever applicable skill.

Ignite Memories fucked around with this message at 18:13 on Jan 3, 2016

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
Grug Tunnel of Scrunt
Wounds 12/12
Fate 2/2

Grug quietly mutters "feck" between ragged intakes of breath. He barely hears the horror of the messy melee to his right as he retreats, "FECK", but he certainly sees it.
This isn't what he expected from his romantic journey to the Slam Sector... "FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeee...", his mental well-being takes another knock when he sees that giant dog thing out of the corner of his eye as he stumbles backwards and reverts to Standard Startled Behavior: his hammy fist mashes the remains of the trigger into the grip. Through the din of fear in his mind a tiny voice pleads with the terrified him to make friends with the lovely big cuddly doggy woggy.

Grug's been freaked out one too many times now: retreating to the north west for half action then shooting semi auto at dog alpha, getting http://orokos.com/roll/356495: 1d100 58

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
Groin Sklunger
Dog Tunnels

Groin continues vibrating angrily.

He looks like he will snap at any moment!

Charging Frenzy still!

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Dogged Determination wait did we already use this one
The Tunnels
Malbrathia-3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61mSKMaZccw

Groin, beyond words and past caring about anything except the urge to smash and also to inexplicably fixate on the image of the late Sgt Hardchest, drops his combat shotgun and slams his bionic fist directly into the face-mass of the nearest beast. There is no chance to dodge - the creatures's skull gives a solid crunch, and it drops to the ground motionless, leaking blood and synovial fluid.

Drekk, on the other hand, has had quite enough smashing thank you. Arm still stinging from having the shield rent from his grasp, the swordscrunt executes a daring "fall flat on his rear end" manoeuvre and scrabbles desperately for his shield to fend off the onslaught. Rising to his feet, he manages to jam his knife into the creature's oversized belly, causing a nasty gash. It roars aimlessly.

Grug gurgles his way away from the melee behind him, and looses off a barrage of shots in the general direction of the hulking dogbeast currently attempting to raven Drekk. His shots go wild, mostly striking the tunnel wall, but one goes unnervingly close to Mung's hood, which smoulders slightly.

Focused on his grisly task, Mung casts aside his axe and dinner, and hefts his strange pyroclastic cannon. Gumbo and Drekk press themselves to the tunnel wall in horror as the technoscrunt blasts a mist of fuel past them, drenching the huge dogwolf before igniting with a collossal WUMF. The scrunts are unharmed, albeit lacking in eyebrows - the creature is less than lucky, and the stench of burning fur once again fills the air. The licking flames take hold of the beast, but it's either too stubborn or too stupid to pay them much heed, and its onslaught continues!

The gigantic houndbeast snaps once again at Drekk, trying to barge through to get to Mung, but this time the swordscrunt dodges handily out of the way, and the creature's massive, broken teeth clash shut on fuel-soaked air. It's hurting from the flames, and seems to have difficulty moving. Unfortunately, its mate appears to have snuck around the side towards Groin, Murdelia, Grumb and Yurik - clever girl!

Grumb, panicking, drops trou and begins swinging his weapon around to fend off any assailants. Of which there are more! A pair of twisted, shambling figures emerge from the darkness near Grimply; one clutches a crude musket of some kind, and the other appears to be clutching an ungainly autogun still marred with scraps of servitor-flesh. This one is clutching its head and bleeding around the ears - it must have been caught in the slamwave!

map

-----

shameful scrunt. barely half of you posted!! we haven't finished this combat round, we've got up to grumb/murdelia.

groin does not charge frenzy still. it's a one-round thing. in lieue of this he aim-attacks the closest dog. he would have missed but hits due to the Frenzy bonus, splattering it.

drekk does 7 damage after soak, hurting the giant dog.

grug moves, shoots. he's shooting into melee, and he's also shooting past multiple scrunts in narrow tunnels

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

shooting past more than one scrunt in these confines will prove awkward; it's -10 per additional scrunt after the first, and if you would have hit without the penalty, you hit that scrunt instead. i leave the tactical implications of this for you to work out or, in extremis, roll for.

due to melee penalties he would have hit Drekk with his roll, but instead due to multiscrunt penalties he hits Mung. who dodges successfully with a roll of 3! so it's all ok.

mung flames a dog; he does 7 damage to it as well, after soak, and sets it on fire. it passes its willpower check to do stuff other than put itself out, though!

bigdogs all-out attack and move, respectively - and there's a second one! drekk dodges the attack easily though. first dog soaks fire damage entirely, but takes a level of fatigue from the flames. second dog shows up down by the other melee

grumb, now that he has updated info on the combat situation, is well within his rights to reconsider his combat action, as we're currently paused at Murdelia on the intiative list; otherwise he'll stand still and do a defensive action

murdelia is yet to act
grimply is yet to act
dogsquad 3 is yet to burn to death
gumbo is yet to act
yurik is yet to act (but has posted)

this is actually all of the enemies now, there's no more yet to come. basically you've not managed to hear them coming over the din of combat, but equally you've drawn them to you into some kinda handy chokepoints. so it's all worked out ok-ish

Inexplicable Humblebrag fucked around with this message at 00:26 on Jan 5, 2016

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

I think i'll just use the second half-action to leap into the melee happening next to me, so I can full-attack next round. I'm having poo poo luck for my autocannon, so I'm just going to try and be loud and obnoxious in hopes of drawing some enemy aggro.

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

Grimply, Hissing like a hot kettle

The mantis is yet again in a state of confusion. Its instincts saved it from the rumbling that shot through the tunnel it occupied just a moment ago, but its surroundings are still full of flickering lights, movement, and loud noises. It stands in place for a moment, gently rocking back and forth on its legs, caught in what counts as "thought" for a mantis. The commotion up ahead interest it, because there is a big and meaty creature in the middle of it. But on the other hand there are also flames and loud noises, so it's unsure if it should approach. However, the lure of more succulent meat proves to be too tempting, and it carefuly inches closer to get a better view. And just as it passes the tunnel opening ahead of it, its 360° vision eyes catch another pair of creatures. They seem to have much less flesh than the other prey around, but on the other hand there are no flames or flickering lights near them so....it pounces again.

Okay I will charge the two hosed up servitors, aiming to get them both into melee but if that fails I'll get the one closest to me. Also I'll use both blades but only attack the servitor that's in front

93 vs 42 (32+10+10-10)

11 vs 42 (32+10+10-10)

grimply receives +2 Unnatural Strength and +2 Unnatural Agility, along with the talents Step Aside, Two-Weapon Fighting: Melee, Ambidextrous, and Assassin's Strike.

GM reminder that I'm very small, have a Camo Cloak and Synskin, and Photovisor googles(not used right now)

Tin Tim fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Jan 4, 2016

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

Gumbo Bulge, up front
14/14 Wounds
2/2 Fate

Gumbo dives/rolls/falls out of the way as a jet of fire blasts by, dropping his bolt pistol. He snatches instead for his trusty chainsword, and in the process accidentally jams down the tox injector switch. He squints at it, then at the dogbeast, alarmingly large and now alarmingly on fire.

"Ah, s'probly a good idea."

He runs through a few good battlecries in his head as he plans his attack, and settles on a trusty favourite. He checks the others are in position and, fairly certain he recognises their squat blocky silhouettes through the smoke haze, he springs into an attack.

"Go gently caress Yerself Doggy!"

Ready chainsword and tox injector as free actions, aim and attack the dogbeast. WS 45 + 20 Double Team* +10 Aim +5 Chainsword +10 standard attack (thanks deathsandwich) = 90

*I think

Phoon fucked around with this message at 09:46 on Jan 8, 2016

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.
Add 10 to that if you are doing a single attack and not a swift or lightning attack action.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Murdelia Skurvy
12/12

Murdelia makes an inarticulate sound of combat rage and attempt to smoosh a burning/bleeding critter nearby.

All-out melee attack on dogbit again: 1d100 84 All-out melee attack with hosed-up lasgun on nearest doge.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

DD, cont.
The Tunnels
Malbrathia-3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFiXp-dBfMY

Murdelia shrieks inarticulately, and tumbles past the flaming houndbeast as she overbalances following a particularly zealous swipe with the butt of her lasrifle.

Grumb, creeped out by his unnaturally intimate cannon, hurls it to the floor and shuffles awkwardly into melee range of the flaming creatures, breeches around his ankles and monotruncheon grasped firmly in hand. It's the sort of situation that would give practically anybody else pause for thought, battling horrible, potentially diseased creatures deep below the surface, but credit to the gunner, Grumb engages with gusto.

The mutants now shambling into view, Grimply darts directly for the huge, flaming dog before jinking off at the last second and flashing his scything claws overhead at them with a terrifying screech. He overextends on the first swipe but rights himself with eerily fluid grace before slamming his second limb into the crook of the second mutant's elbow, nearly severing the arm. Its looted autogun clatters to the floor - the mutant burbles inarticulately, but remains upright.

The pinioned member of the third group of dogs thrashes around before expiring messily; its flaming companion bays mournfully and whimpers as it thrashes around on the dank floor of the cavern, desperately and futilely attempting to smother the flames. The remaining beast takes advantage of Murdelia's off-balance status to try and hamstring the medic, but there's a lot going on all of a sudden and it completely misses its opportunity. Three angry scrunts loom over it.

Gumbo backhands his whirring chainblade across the torso of the hulking dogbeast bearing down on him; the whirring teeth catch on the creature's tough, matted fur and on its sturdy ribcage, but he does a fair amount of damage to it. More to the point, he creates a massive bleeding patch through which his tox injector can really do some damage, and the massive, flaming creature starts looking distinctly queasy.

Yurik reaches out with his third eye, grabs a handful of the tattered shreds of dogbeast thought, and twists. An intense paranoia settles on the beast - it is likely to panic and flee any second now.

map

----

scruntcont

murdelia would have connected if she were able to make use of double-team, but unfortunately there's two dogs. if grumb went before her she'd have 3 - 2 superiority, but alas

grumb readies, moves

grimply demonstrates why Tearing is good, and righteous furies on his one attack that connects. he does 14 damage pre-toughess, his mono + razor sharp qualities cutting through any armour worse than carapace.

dogsquad alternately burns to death, gets set up to burn to death next round, and misses its attack with a roll of 92.

gumbo has double team, and so does drekk; this means it's +30 for outnumbering, meaning a target number of 100. he does a middle amount of damage with his chainsword but gets a 9 on the tox injector, meaning the huge dogbeast is nearly dead.

yurik makes the big dog leg it. next round it will run away from combat, which i believe will override its "holy poo poo i'm on fire" test; this will provoke a free attack from anyone in melee with it

we are now on the next combat round

Inexplicable Humblebrag fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Jan 9, 2016

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Drekk
The Tunnels
Malbrathia-3
Scrunt Days of Summer

The big beast is nearly dead, and Drekk's predatory bloodlust begins to kick in. He raises his sword high and proceeds to make another strike, letting out a thunderous "YEE!

As he moves in, he sees a black-cloaked mantis and a couple of servitors off the corner of his eye.

"The feck are those..." He scruntily contemplates. He'd linger on that thought, but there's a wounded wolfthing right in front of him, it's a more pressing matter.

---

Standard Attack on the Alpha Wolfthing.

46 WS + 10 Standard Modifier + 20 Double Team from Drekk and Gumbo outnumbering the Alpha = 76 WS

Rolled a 38.

EDIT: If Alpha Wolfthing is dead before Drekk's turn, then I will quick draw the flamer and Half Move away as close as possible to the remaining dogthings.

Kaiju Cage Match fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Jan 11, 2016

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.
Mungly Mung
Wounds: 7/12
Fate: 2/2

The techscrunt coos in satisfaction at the wolfbeast being cooked and also carved like a roast alive. It's only a matter of time before it'll be ready to eat.

He yells to the Sergeant "Roight now that the meat is proper cookin make sure you cut along the muscle grain, the meat is more tender that way. Remember not to carve all the gristle, that's the tastiest part!" before he determines it's time to see how the others behind him are coming along with the appetizers. The techscrunt picks up his dropped axe to put it away and waddles back toward the entrance

---

Picking my axe up off the ground and wandering back to the enterence. Out of character I'm looking for an angle where I can flamer the second giant wolfbeast without burning up my buddies. I'm in character ignoring the last surviving member of wolfsquad two because we don't have any light down that way and I don't really know what happened there anyway.

DeathSandwich fucked around with this message at 14:30 on Jan 15, 2016

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
Groin Sklunger
:siren: FRENZY!!! :siren:

Groin "AFHHGFAHGAHFHJFJSHFDSF!!!!!!!!!!!"

Groin is continuing to Frenzy! I would like him to use All Out Attack.

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
Grug Tunnel of Scrunt
Wounds 12/12
Fate 2/2

"...EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeck", Grug's screaming peters out into a high pitch squeel as he runs out of breath and staggers. Even through the burning, weird doggies and excited scrunts he can hear another BIGDOGGY coming, oh feck oh feck oh feck there's another one oh feeeeeeeeeeeeeeck. And the little voice in his head wants him to bury his face in it's cuddly fur. He peers around the corner and waits.

Going into overwatch covering the south so if the bigdog gets to the scrunts Grug can blast away FULL AUTO with BARRAGE for an extra degree of success if that works with overwatch

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Murdelia Skurvy
12/12

The life of a medic is one of mercy and healing, risking ones life to save others. Murdelia's is all about ruining other lives to further her own. Any similarities in the profession are cosmetic.

All out dogbit attack: 1d100 24

Trying to brutalise a beast with another All-Out smack attack. If they're all dead by that turn and the new big one has come around the corner then shoot that with a Semi-auto burst. If the little ones are dead but the big one isn't visible then go Overwatch on it I guess?

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib
Yurik Scraglagger
Dogpocalypse Now
Malbrathia-3
Fate Points 1/2
Wounds 11/12

Yurik blinked as the massive dogbeast yelped, scrabbling around in the tunnel as it attempted to turn tail and flee. "Ha! That's right, ya' better fackin' run!," he shouted after it, recovering from his surprise at how well that had worked by acting as though it had been his intention all along (which it had, though "intent" and "practical outcome" were casual acquaintances at best when it came to the mysteries of the Warp). "C'mon then! Yer not so tough now, are ya'!?" he called out to the various burning, half-eaten corpses and whimpering, near-dead creatures littering the cavern floor. "Gimme yer best shot, ya' mangy, flea-bitten sacks o' shite!"

Yurik is going to ready an action on his turn, namely a use of Hallucinate. He'll use it against any targets within range that A). make to attack him or B). suddenly appear from the far left tunnel I'M NOT METAGAMING SHUT UP.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Grumb Slanger, on tilt

Grumb Slanger is at his wit's end. Far too shaken to engage the enemy with his autocannon, he falls back on scruntier instincts. He swings aggressively into the melee with his monotruncheon, bludgeoning anything that looks at him funny. He feels the pressure of his teammates' eyes upon him, sweating anxious bullets down his gauss-flayer-green retropunk cybershades as he grits his teeth in shame-rage. He whales on the enemy mercilessly, taking out his pent-up frustration on the horrible dog beasts. Unless the dog beasts are gone by Grumb's turn, in which case there's a good chance he's fighting Groin.

Mono-truncheon - Melee, 1d10 I + Strength Bonus, pen2
WS 32 + 30 All Out Attack = 62.

I roll a 39 for the attack and 10 (6+4) impact damage.

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

Grimply, Hissstory repeats itself

Cuting the poo poo out of my melee opponent

13 vs 42 (32+10+10-10)

43 vs 42 (32+10+10-10)

Almost a sharp success

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

Gumbo Bulge, up front
14/14 Wounds
2/2 Fate

Gumbo spins away, his attack successful. Ready for more (though slightly dizzy) he plants his feet and raises his chainsword, pointing it at the dogbeast in a fencer's pose.

The large animal is clearly panicking, Gumbo inches forward waiting for an opening.

"Thin' ya can get away eh?"

Take any attacks of opportunity available on dogbeast

If dogbeast is still in range & alive all out attack the dogbeast. WS 45 + 20 Double Team* +5 Chainsword +30 all out attack** = 100 :eyepop:

if dogbeast still alive but no longer in range charge dog beast WS 45 + 20 Double Team* +5 Chainsword +30 charge** = 100

If dogbeast dead, run south to help out the others.

*depending on other Scrunt positions
**apologies if I have these bonuses wrong I don't have the book to hand

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Mop-up
The Tunnels
Malbrathia-3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3Xmw4xUN94

Groin, still worked up for whatever reason and slavering with anxious rage, swings a fearsome uppercut towards the jaw of the non-flaming dog. It dodges by mere inches.

Drekk, by contrast, coldly slices the huge hound before him from neck to sternum with an overhead swing. Organs and viscera rain down on him, and he steps back as the beast collapses, dead and twitching, flames continuing to singe its pelt.

Grug backs nervously against the tunnel wall, lasblaster held out in front of him, as Mung ambles over to join him. Such a chubby scrunt must have some decent culinary aptitude, and the squad's current cook is currently busy hissing in the darkness so he's probably no use at the moment.

The second pack alpha rounds the corner, ears flapping and tongue lolling as it bounds joyously towards the fray. Seeing its lesser compatriots engaged with Murdelia and Grumb, it bounds for the only new friend currently not engaged in play. Jaws snapping, it lunges for Groin - seething with rage as the scrunt is, he still has a survival instinct buried in there somewhere. As the wolfbeast nears, he stands his ground, before leaping out of the way at the last second and rolling clear from the thunderous mess of paws and teeth. The beast slams into the tunnel wall, narrowly missing Yurik; it doesn't seem to mind much, and bounces back quickly, although it is fazed slightly when Grug shrieks and releases a fusillade of laser bolts at it. Two smoking holes in its torso ooze blood, although it's still up and moving.

Murdelia finally figures out how to use a rifle butt in melee, and cracks the nearest dog on the foreleg. It shatters, sapping the beast of any further will to fight. Not to be outdone, Grumb staves in the head - at least he thinks it's the head - of the remaining, flaming hound. It might have died of its injuries in any event, but leaving an unpredictable flaming pile of mutant flesh roaming around a melee is just irresponsible.

The mutants desperately attempt to figure out a way to combat the unpredictable buzzing thing that's trying to kill them. They nearly succeed - they hit upon the idea of one of them flailing around spastically until it falls over, and then the other one taking a swing at Grimply as he pounces for the kill. Muscles bulge on the strange bipeds, and it's only the scruntis's small stature that prevents it from taking a near-lethal wound. As it is, he still takes a nasty gash through his flak and synskin armour.

Hissing with aggravation, Grimply rounds on his assailant and, with very little fanfare or apparent effort, removes his arm with a single slash. Goggling, the mutant falls back and sits down heavily, thick black blood pumping in horrific spurts from his wound. Within moments he is gone.

Gumbo finds his initial target a cooling pile of viscera on the cavern floor, but hears more barking and roaring from the south. Turning, he sprints down towards the sounds and, in the chaos, trips and accidentally jams his chainsword into the thickly muscled neck of another of the huge dogbeasts! Thinking quickly, he thumbs the ignition switch, trying to make it look like this was his plan all along. Fur and gobbets of flesh fly as he does some unpleasantness to the huge creature in front of him, but he has conveniently positioned himself right in the way of Mung's pyroclastic flamer.

Yurik readies his mental energies, prepared to release them on anything hostile that comes into view. Unfortunately, he digs a little too deep, and a little too greedily. As he lashes out at the second alpha dogbeast, he manages to get a few metaphysical wires crossed. It was a simple thing, really - a stray thought along the lines of "heart of the mountain", but, coupled with the hostile emotions centred around this bloody melee, it seems to have resonated with something in the Empyrean. Gently at first, and then in throbbing gouts, all stone - all stone - within a fairly hefty radius of the psyscunt begins to ooze red, arterial blood. Rivulets of gore drip down from the tunnel roof; pools of carmine puddle around the boots of the traumatised scrunts.

Yurik's target is nonplussed, to say the least. Doubly so once it realises its paws have vanished, to be replaced in its perceptions by horribly, gory nubbins. The onlooking scrunts watch as the dog-creature sinks to the ground, flapping its entirely unharmed limbs. It'll be a few precious seconds before it snaps out of its hallucinogenic trance, and in the meantime, it is practically defenceless.

map

----

scrunt

Groin hits, but the dog dodges.

Drekk practically cuts the huge dog in half, just missing out on the "blood goes everywhere and you slip around a lot lol" critical option. Bigdog 1 is dead.

Grug overwatches, Mung gets into flaming position.

Bigdog 2 charges, would have bitten Groin's head off if he didn't dodge. Grug fires overwatch, connects twice, does some respectable damage. Creature is a third dead.

Murdelia polishes off the non-flaming dog. Grumb smacks the remaining bitch up.

Grimply failed to dodge one of the mutant's attacks, and he's pretty fragile and the mutant's pretty strong. he takes six damage after toughness and armour soak. he retaliates by killing his assailant.

gumbo takes a further third off the huge dog's health, because i apparently can't stop rolling nines??

yurik doesn't explain how he wants to use hallucinate so i assume it is Unfettered. naturally, with a roll of 66, he provokes psychic phenomena, and with a roll of 47, he causes blood to weep from any nearby stone.

yeah.

everywhere in a 25m radius centred on Yurik is now difficult terrain due to slippery blood - Charge or Run actions require an agility test, else you'll fall prone. he also failed his willpower test, which means by definition he cannot win the opposed willpower test, so the dogbeast remains unhallucinated. passed his willpower test, dogbeast lost by loads of DoF, and is stunned for two rounds

i'm not going to assume this causes insanity for anyone who doesn't ponder it too hard; it is, after all, just blood. you guys have seen a lot of it.

there are two enemies left, one of which is almost dead, the other might kill Grimply. get to it.

Inexplicable Humblebrag fucked around with this message at 00:43 on Jan 22, 2016

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
Grug Tunnel of Scrunt
Wounds 12/12
Fate 21/2

"feeeeeeEEEEEE...", it should be quite obvious by now Grug's a little prone to wild mood swings when under pressure, "...EEEEECK". His blood is up again after blasting the big dog, but he hears a tiny whispering "why are you being so mean to these lovely doggies? You are such a naughty Scrunt!". He knows he's been bad and that just makes him angry with frustration. He spins around, splashing in the blood... eh whatever... and storms off, "FECK THIS SHITE," and meets more hosed up chaos...

Hip Shooting to the north to shoot the last mutant thing... but missed by loads http://orokos.com/roll/364512: 1d100 80

the fart question fucked around with this message at 01:15 on Jan 23, 2016

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.
You didn't miss by loads, you have +10 for single shot, +10 for close range would put it at 75 for the test. If comrades were down here or you had a custom grip that would be a hit.

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

DeathSandwich posted:

You didn't miss by loads, you have +10 for single shot, +10 for close range would put it at 75 for the test. If comrades were down here or you had a custom grip that would be a hit.

well poo poo, I'll use a fate for a reroll if it's that high: http://orokos.com/roll/364549: 1d100 28 with http://orokos.com/roll/364554: 1d10+4 8 for damage in the right leg (that's right, yeah?)

vvv that would be funny

the fart question fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Jan 23, 2016

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

well if you don't reroll you hit Grimply, and he's already wounded, so

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Drekk
The Tunnels
Malbrathia-3
WHAT THE FECK

Wounds: 6/12
Fate Points: 0/2

The beast is dead, but the first thought that crosses Drekk's mind is "Dat's a lotta blood." A few moments later, he realizes that the stone walls of the cavern are seeping blood! Is the creature linked to the caverns? Did it have so much blood? He could muse such things, but not in the heat of battle. One of the odd mutants he eyed earlier is dead, and the other is locked in combat with Grimply, turned into a mantis man.

"Grimply!" he yelled. "I'll save ya!"

"Scree?"

---

Old-fashioned charging.

46 WS + 30 Charge = 76,

rolled a 90 :doh:

54 Agility for not slipping.

I must have offended the dice gods somehow, 93.

Here's a funny video that sums up Drekk's current predicament.

Kaiju Cage Match fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Jan 23, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.
Mungly Mung
Wounds: 7/12
Fate: 2/2

Mung skids to a halt, quite literally as he finally notices the blood pooling around his ankles. He yells out to the mass of scrunts clustered around the thrashing giant wolfrabbit "Which one of ya colossal morons done 'spilt all the blood? Yer wasting perfectly good drinking blood!" It takes the techscrunt a second for his drug and fuel addled brain to recognize that the others were still fighting the beast. He level his burncaster and tries to find an opportunity to get his shot in.

---

Looking for an opening to get a flamer shot in without burning up allies. If I have no clear shot assume I'm overwatching vaguely in that direction. Since my flamer is twin linked, this is going to be my last shot before the tank is empty.

DeathSandwich fucked around with this message at 17:30 on Jan 25, 2016

• Locked thread