Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
Here's Bush's take on the Great Shlongening:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

I've been saying that elections are going to rule once archived Myspace pages start getting used in campaign ads for years, and from the way things are going, boy, was I understating it.

You seriously need to skim through the list of controversies in the 2015 Canadian elections, if you haven't.

quote:

August 18, 2015: Calgary Nose Hill candidate Ala Buzreba stepped down as candidate after offensive Twitter tweets from several years ago were uncovered, including "Go blow your brains out you waste of sperm" and "Your mother should have used that coat hanger."[67]
September 7, 2015: Toronto—Danforth candidate Tim Dutaud was forced to resign his candidacy after it was discovered he was YouTube user UniCaller, who has uploaded videos of himself pretending to orgasm while on the phone with female customer service representatives, and mocking people with mental disabilities.[53]
September 15, 2015: Bonavista—Burin—Trinity candidate Blair Dale was removed from his candidacy after racist and sexist online comments surfaced, including saying that abortion should not be an option for "irresponsible" people.[54]
September 22, 2015: Hamilton West—Ancaster—Dundas candidate Alex Johnstone apologized for Facebook comments from seven years ago, where she commented on photos of the Auschwitz concentration camp with "Ahhh, the infamous Pollish [sic], phallic, hydro posts." She claimed to not know that the picture was of the infamous concentration camp.[64]

About half of them are various Social Media Sins, a good number of which resulted in candidates ending their campaigns. It's incredible.

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

'Chazz Darling'

Sooo... this 'vampire role-playing' thing is a front for buttfucking, right?

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

Montasque posted:

GOPe telegraph how they will finally take care of Trump: Kasich co-chair on Trump: 'You've got to take him out with a head shot'

They shouldn't bother. Nate Silver's gonna do it. One way or another, his reputation for prediction will be preserved.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Xenophon posted:

Jeb really doesn't want to be the Republican nominee.

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

Constant Hamprince posted:

Sooo... this 'vampire role-playing' thing is a front for buttfucking, right?

i always assumed so. otherwise why would anyone do it

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer

Joementum posted:

Trump is often very subtle in his messaging, so you never know.

I choose to believe he previously had no idea what the word meant (obviously as an old white guy) BUT before his speech had an intern find him a way to say Hillary got cock-slapped that left him some plausible deniability.

Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Montasque posted:

Jeb really doesn't want to be the Republican nominee.

It feels like this is the case more and more

Anyway, Trump himself is bringing up one of our favorite debate moments:

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

PleasingFungus posted:

It is absolutely not going to hurt Trump in the primary, if ever. I'm personally not 'offended' by it; I don't know what it would take for Trump to actually shock me, at this point. But it seemed silly to ignore the message in what he's saying. It's not even subtext! It's just text.
Not everyones gonna see it that way even among people who would normally be happy to attack Trump. Whats silly is to treat it as anything other than "clown is stupid/says stupid thing" particularly for Hillary's campaign because it energizes Trumps supporters and legitimizes his anti-PC rhetoric and gives the average observer the impression Hillary needs to be "defended" from a dumb jokey comment.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

InsanityIsCrazy posted:

does that water glass say NAZI

No, it clearly says BEN GHAZI

Foo
May 16, 2003
Professional Sponge

Xenophon posted:

Is this... real? I don't know what's real or not anymore.

That sounds like he supports Hillary and is speaking gibberish at the same time.

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
^What how is what hes saying a good thing? He's saying what 90% of white men who dont live in a coastal city are gonna say about it.

quote:

September 15, 2015: Bonavista—Burin—Trinity candidate Blair Dale was removed from his candidacy after racist and sexist online comments surfaced, including saying that abortion should not be an option for "irresponsible" people.
The rest were pretty solid but this one is weak. Most republicans would joyfully say worse than this before breakfast. Get on our level Canada.

BIG PUFFY NIPS fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Dec 22, 2015

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Boosted_C5 posted:

I choose to believe he previously had no idea what the word meant (obviously as an old white guy) BUT before his speech had an intern find him a way to say Hillary got cock-slapped that left him some plausible deniability.
Where would you find anyone speaking Yiddish in New York City, I ask you.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Xenophon posted:

It feels like this is the case more and more

Anyway, Trump himself is bringing up one of our favorite debate moments:

I was about to post this but there's even more where that came from.

The insults are 90% recycled but not the least bit stale :allears:

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

It's like gazing into the geography of the Mountains of Madness. The angles don't intersect. Insanity is the only thing that is certain.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Did Jeb! make a video that included him demanding Donald apologize???

Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

MaxxBot posted:

I was about to post this but there's even more where that came from.

The insults are 90% recycled but not the least bit stale :allears:

Sure, but now ol Jebbo! is punching back!

Wham! Haymaker!

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
im the albino in the Jeb! shirt seconds away from from dozing off

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

I guess we can add a second coded meaning to the word "serious." First was Krugman pointing out how "serious" usually means some form of austerity policy. Now Jeb! seems to think "serious" means trillion dollar, pointless, decades long wars.

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Xenophon posted:

Sure, but now ol Jebbo! is punching back!

Wham! Haymaker!

That first one about hillaryesque foreign policy views is completely incoherent but will probably do its job in getting a rise out of trump if he sticks to it

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

mike12345 posted:

Does Hilary fart when she shits? I don't even want to know. So disgusting.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Montasque posted:

Orange Idiot Clown Man screamed SCHLONGED and every click-bait merchant disguised as a journalist wrote 1000 words on it.

Idiot Savant, please.

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
LOL Just checked the mail.

The Trump Campaign sent me a Christmas Card I guess from their HQ since the mailing address is 725 Fifth Avenue.

What's on the cover? Santa? Reindeer? A snowman? Nope. Donald J. Trump sporting his MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN hat giving me a Thumbs up.

Inside the card in bold red typeface under some decorated garland:

"Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

We are, together, going to Make America Great Again

I love you all,

Donald J. Trump"

My wife got a kick out of it and found it amusing. And typical Trump.

Boosted_C5 fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Dec 22, 2015

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

MaxxBot posted:

I guess we can add a second coded meaning to the word "serious." First was Krugman pointing out how "serious" usually means some form of austerity policy. Now Jeb! seems to think "serious" means trillion dollar, pointless, decades long wars.

Can you really call a foreign policy serious if its not getting American soldiers killed? Boy, I dunno...

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

nachos posted:

That first one about hillaryesque foreign policy views is completely incoherent but will probably do its job in getting a rise out of trump if he sticks to it

Trump will easily wave it off the same way he called Jeb a tough guy and then rhetorically powerbombed him through a table with the 42 - 3 remark in the last debate.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Xenophon posted:

Bush manages to put out a statement that will appeal to no one. Great job

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

Jeb! is impressive in the same way that a person who takes a multiple choice test and somehow manages to get every answer wrong is impressive, he missteps so consistently that it has to take some sort of skill.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Boosted_C5 posted:

LOL Just checked the mail.

The Trump Campaign sent me a Christmas Card I guess from their HQ since the mailing address is 725 Fifth Avenue.

What's on the cover? Santa? Reindeer? A snowman? Nope. Donald J. Trump sporting his MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN hat giving me a Thumbs up.

Inside the card in bold red typeface under some decorated garland:

"Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

We are, together, going to Make America Great Again

I love you all,

Donald J. Trump"

My wife got a kick out of it and found it amusing. And typical Trump.

'Happy Holidays'!?

What sort of politically correct horseshit is that!? I refuse to believe it's a true Trump-card :colbert:

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe
For what it's worth, Compass Consulting, whoever they are, have an Illinois poll. Only interesting because people still repeat the silly line that Trump will run weaker in GOP primaries in Democratic states.

Trump 30
Cruz 15
Rubio 13
Jeb! 7
Carson/Christie 6
Kasich 3
Fiorina/Paul 2

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Peak Cruz.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
Trump isn't going anywhere, but Carson's downhill slide still amuses me. I can't wait for the national polls that have him consistently below Jeb!

Montasque posted:

Peak Cruz.

I don't notice Cruz in this gif because I can't stop looking at McCain.

Lycus fucked around with this message at 23:21 on Dec 22, 2015

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Montasque posted:

Peak Cruz.

also peak McCain, schumer and graham

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Lycus posted:

Trump isn't going anywhere, but Carson's downhill slide still amuses me. I can't wait for the national polls that have him consistently below Jeb!

Why? Thats what he wants. He never wanted to be president or win the primary. He wanted to get his name out for speaking engagements and books.

The only time he appeared to have any passion on the campaign trail was when reporters started picking apart his book and life story, which are his bread and butter and might have hosed up the speeches and books.

He's probably very very happy to not be dealing with the bump spotlight anymore.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
Cruz and Trump seem like the only candidates who actually want to win. And Fiorina I guess.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/iowa-progress-project-targets-ted-cruz-217078

Huckabee connected PAC is running negative ads on Cruz in Iowa. Rubio and the ethanol lobby already have anti-Cruz ads running, should be good times.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

A Neurotic Jew posted:

Cruz and Trump seem like the only candidates who actually want to win. And Fiorina I guess.

I figured that Jeb! legitimately wants to be president while Trump's just trollin'.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Constant Hamprince posted:

That brings up another good point. After the "blood coming out of her whatever", we're supposed to be pointing to the schlongening as the reason why Trump's a misogynist?

I've spoken to adults who claim to believe the story that he wasn't actually talking about her vagina.

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009

Tender Bender posted:

I've spoken to adults who claim to believe the story that he wasn't actually talking about her vagina.

I've spoken to people who don't know that Trump wants to gently caress his own daughter.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
Donald Trumps Anti-Woman Comments Are The Next Step of White Males' Twitter Harassment

cmon mary sue this poo poo writes itself!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

A Neurotic Jew posted:

I don't know what Rubio's deal is, it seems like he has the political skill to draw more attention to himself if he wanted to. I know he wants to peak late but it seems like now would be the right time and he's not really doing much.

• Locked thread