Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xanderkish
Aug 10, 2011

Hello!

I remember when he did this with Wormbama. Has Ramirez finally found a man he loathes more?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

nobodyssweetheart posted:

whaddya bet his editor had to talk him out of writing "HOMOs" on one of the piles?

ramirez is the senior editor at ibd

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014

So the good and correct conservative woman was a hideous bully to her sister and her parents didn't give a poo poo (seriously, what family would react in a way other than "Jesus gently caress this thing cost us so much money and you ruined it for no reason you petulant child!" :psyduck: )

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

Oh yes all those people who died when Russia invaded Crimea.

Does he mean Donetsk?

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

Xanderkish posted:

I remember when he did this with Wormbama. Has Ramirez finally found a man he loathes more?

Until the primaries are over, Trump has probably taken Ramirez's ire even more than Democrats do by existing. He's such a raging jackass that even the GOP realizes that he makes them look bad.

Cape Cod Crab Chip
Feb 20, 2011

Now you don't have to suck meat from an exoskeleton!
Ramirez is the GOP party line given flesh and instructed with drawing comics promoting its agenda. If he's taking licks at Trump, this means the party has decided that he's unlikely to win in the general and it's time to reel him back in. I'm pretty sure it's just business for Ramirez; if he thought he could win, he wouldn't have put that comic out.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Cape Cod Crab Chip posted:

Ramirez is the GOP party line given flesh and instructed with drawing comics promoting its agenda. If he's taking licks at Trump, this means the party has decided that he's unlikely to win in the general and it's time to reel him back in. I'm pretty sure it's just business for Ramirez; if he thought he could win, he wouldn't have put that comic out.

That's what they've decided since before the first debate, but attacking Trump just makes him stronger.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

:ohdearsass: Cartoons :ohdearsass:

He could have easily replaced the 4 with a 5 to make this one. In fact, last year Gorrell submitted the 2013 cartoon by, uh..."accident."

Chewbacca is a Republican. The Worst Cartoon.

It's delightful how fast they turned on Ryan :allears:

Branco goes to a private room. "What is thy bidding, my master?" he says as the hologram of an oil exec appears before him.

"Oh gently caress me it's Christmas week but I still want some easy booze money. Uh...Steve Harvey, sure, good enough."

Someone finally did it: If not global warming; why warm?

Allie posted a cartoon that was yet another Star Wars parody with Chicago's government as the Empire/First Order/Bad Thing. There I saved you ten seconds.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this is the first time that Muir has suggested that Zed and Sam's twin daughters have distinct personalities. Only took them, what, ten years to develop?

(I'm not even going to go into how he should show us the twins acting distinctive, or even being something other than plot moppets.)

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Rorus Raz posted:

"Oh gently caress me it's Christmas week but I still want some easy booze money. Uh...Steve Harvey, sure, good enough.".

That's demonstrably Steve Harvey. Why did they feel the need to label him?

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Cabbit posted:

That's demonstrably Steve Harvey. Why did they feel the need to label him?
Probably not their exact reasoning, but the cartoon is still going to be on the site a week from now, when everyone had forgotten about whatever the hell it was. Always annoying going through archives and trying to figure out what the poo poo the cartoon is about.

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

Somfin posted:

I've just gotta point this out- Brainiac's mouth is the same drawing in both shots. Rather than just loving draw it again, Kirschen scanned it, selected it, and rotated it on his computermajigger to save approximately -10 minutes of drawing time.

Talent, indeed, not required.

Kirschen is almost Gorrell in his ability to spend time and effort avoiding work and end up with bad results from it.

Even the antenna squiggles are completely untouched; when I tried to animate this into an avatar last time a robot comic was posted, I had to play with that because fuuuuck this is a terribly static :goonsay: robot if you don't do something more than Kirschen does.

JackGeneric
Apr 23, 2008

[Witty observation]

If heat death of the universe, why Pluto libtards?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Rorus Raz posted:

Branco goes to a private room. "What is thy bidding, my master?" he says as the hologram of an oil exec appears before him.

I was able to walk outside at 6pm after taking a shower in shorts to go see my grandma and family friend/boss

Again I know I bring it up a lot, but its technically winter and its 60 goddamn degrees in Pittsburgh

Also my family friend/boss told me "Don't you say this is because of global warming" ~ 60 something old white guy who tells me he is a democrat even though he hasn't voted Democrat since Carter and doesn't believe in global warming because he went to Hawaii and saw the active volcano and said "We aren't doing poo poo compared to this"

Its really depressing to get older and to see your age long mentors turn out to be FREEP incarnate :smith:

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

WOULD YOU SMOOCH A GHOST

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

WarpedNaba posted:

WOULD YOU SMOOCH A GHOST

Heck yeah!

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor
Deathbot, what is the Saddest Thing?

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

WarpedNaba posted:

WOULD YOU SMOOCH A GHOST

Heck yeah.

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.

Wearing shorts and a singlet at Christmas time? An Australian Cartoon.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

You work as a cartoonist and have no one who cares about you duck, stop pretending you get invited places

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

That Old Tree posted:

My first impression was that it was a buffalo hoof or something. An archetypal donkey hoof would be less hairy and more gray. Other than that it seems pretty clear.

I thought it was the hoof of the bull of the markets. Who knows.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Argh he just missed it. As an employee it doesn't matter what YOU call the office Christmas party, it only matters what it is called officially by the management. This is like the end of Silence of the Lambs when he's watching Starling wander around in the dark, so close to her target and yet so far, through night vision goggles. Night vision goggles called "giving a poo poo about people different than you".

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

You steal from JRRose!, you steal from mankind.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

WarpedNaba posted:

WOULD YOU SMOOCH A GHOST

Heck yeah!
gently caress Yeah!

Playstation 4
Apr 25, 2014
Unlockable Ben

ElMaligno posted:

Heck yeah!
gently caress Yeah!

H-Hi Telnaes!

Then she kisses you.

Cpt.Americant
Mar 30, 2010

So the duck's just officially bald now?

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Cpt.Americant posted:

So the duck's just officially bald now?

The number of head feathers correlates with the number of fucks Tinsley gives.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Rorus Raz posted:

Worldview far away from reality indeed.

I saw Branco on TV, talking about all the Christmas snow just behind him, proving global warming is false:

54.4 crowns
Apr 7, 2011

To think before you speak is like wiping your arse before you shit.

Kirchen you loving faget!

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Bad guys repeatedly attempt to destroy planets. Only Obama-Wan Kenyanobi and his Jedi apprentice can stop them. AGC.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on Britain sending troops to Afghanistan – The UK confirmed on Monday it sent a modest contingent of British military advisers to Helmand at the weekend to support overstretched Afghan forces"

Telegraph:

EU exit could lead to break up of UK, says Lord Hague

Independent:

Times:

Oxford college considers removing Rhodes statue

Mail:
MAC on...Christmas time at customs

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Cloud Potato posted:

Mail:
MAC on...Christmas time at customs

It's hosed up to smuggle human beings as "toys", AGC.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

WaPo pulled it.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

And, of course, Ted Cruz promptly uses it in a fundraising e-mail.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Probably for the best to pull it as it could be seen as mean towards the kids. Not that mean, but a little. Either way those dancing monkeys are cute.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 25 days!)

Wouldn't at all be surprised if he read those books to his daughters in real life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!

After The War posted:

Deathbot, what is the Saddest Thing?

Reince Priebus crying and promising a 2016 Republican candidate that it will still be a president someday. And that they'll play together on the White House lawn when it gets elected.

• Locked thread