Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I wish, WISH, I had half the balls and attitude this dude has. I'd probably cheer if he walked (possibly fly) by me in the street.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Looks like Seal cosplay.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Those Tess Photoshopping were brutal. They may as well not even use an actual model.

Horrible Smutbeast
Sep 2, 2011

LingcodKilla posted:

Those Tess Photoshopping were brutal. They may as well not even use an actual model.

Tess has always been AUG, and the people who thought she naturally looked anything like that were just as bad. Woman can't even stand up on her own (and requires assistance) and they think that she's model material.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Holy poo poo yeah I didn't know she was such a terrible person. Good to know I guess

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

Seems like an awkward photo to me. :shrug:

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Horrible Smutbeast posted:

Tess has always been AUG, and the people who thought she naturally looked anything like that were just as bad. Woman can't even stand up on her own (and requires assistance) and they think that she's model material.

Yea, someone I got into a fight with her online when she commented on a picture of her drinking a big gulp that was #healthyatanyweight. They were all "hell no, you cannot be healthy at any weight. You're body is literally not designed to handle that weight." She was in no way fat shaming, just saying that there is a point where you're just killing yourself by not bothering to take care of yourself and deluding yourself into that its everyone else thats wrong, not you.

And then this turned up on MIC.
http://mic.com/articles/122279/the-comments-on-this-plus-size-model-s-facebook-show-exactly-why-we-need-body-positivity#.YuZB4qIIG
I love how they call it concern trolling.

This guys beard is trying to get as far was from his mouth too avoid the poo poo that comes out
http://i.imgur.com/iHeCbvB.png
Holy poo poo I didn't notice the Palin picture in the background.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

:ohdear: how does this person use the washroom?

Also, I don't see many people like this, but lo and behold, a woman at the Save-On-Foods walked in front of me and gave me a whole new visual. Grade 2, I think.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

cash crab posted:

Also, I don't see many people like this, but lo and behold, a woman at the Save-On-Foods walked in front of me and gave me a whole new visual. Grade 2, I think.

I know they make butt cleaning wands for people who can't reach their butts. They were made at first for body builders, but now they're often used by the superfat.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

twistedmentat posted:

They were made at first for body builders, but now they're often used by the superfat.

The irony is that you can say both categories of people are building their bodies, but in different ways

Horrible Smutbeast
Sep 2, 2011

cash crab posted:

You rest it on the tank of the toilet, duh.

Come over to Sherbourne sometime. The people here are hosed. Like the time I went looking at rentals I had to flee when a crowd of cracked out homeless people standing around on the street started waving knives around at each other. One guy even ended up dropping his pants and underwear when he grabbed his knife.

Also I've seen this woman wandering around the city, and possibly an older saggier version of her wearing nothing but a thong and a bikini top. It's bizarre to walk into a corner store at 1am and suddenly be greeted with a massive saggy rear end from someone who's almost naked is trying to buy a bag of salad mix.

http://i.imgur.com/bWdkIud.jpg

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Come over to Sherbourne sometime. The people here are hosed. Like the time I went looking at rentals I had to flee when a crowd of cracked out homeless people standing around on the street started waving knives around at each other. One guy even ended up dropping his pants and underwear when he grabbed his knife.

Also I've seen this woman wandering around the city, and possibly an older saggier version of her wearing nothing but a thong and a bikini top. It's bizarre to walk into a corner store at 1am and suddenly be greeted with a massive saggy rear end from someone who's almost naked is trying to buy a bag of salad mix.

Queen and Parliament and Queen and Shebourne are pretty much the AUG district here. There's a guy who I see a lot who's pretty aug, and he's always wearing the same heavy leather jacket, sweatpants, high tops, and leather biker hat every time I see him, whether its summer or the depths of winter.

And I have seen this person, or at least someone very much like her last summer. I walked/ran every day in the summer because the beach is right there in front of my house, and they were just there in a tiny bikini with sag everywhere.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

I am 800% sure she was in the Amato on Yonge last month. I was like, "Oh, pizza - Oh. OH."

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Klaus88 posted:

Seems like an awkward photo to me. :shrug:

Bitch is ripped. I'd feel them too.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

twistedmentat posted:

Almost forgot about this.
"Plus sized" Model Tess Holiday is a giant loving shitbag (and not because she's so fat she can barely stand up on her own weight)
http://imgur.com/gallery/260BU

What is it with ugly people and rockabilly? I know maybe one or two people who manage to pull off rockabilly, but it's mostly subdued, and they're not genuinely unattractive people to begin with.

edit: I say this as a non-attractive person.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

Verisimilidude posted:

What is it with ugly people and rockabilly? I know maybe one or two people who manage to pull off rockabilly, but it's mostly subdued, and they're not genuinely unattractive people to begin with.

edit: I say this as a non-attractive person.

I've seen some perfectly attractive people do it, and at best they just look goofy so you wonder why they don't just dress more plainly and stop masking their natural good looks with a bunch of silly exaggerated affectations. But whatever, they like the aesthetic so maybe I'm just a grump.

But mostly it's a lot of heavy women that do it, I suspect because they can get clothes that give them a waist. Plus the dark hair with the severe bangs has sort of a tough girl mistique to it which might be appealing to someone who feels vulnerable due to their weight.

Problem!
Jan 1, 2007

I am the queen of France.
Having exaggerated clothing or hairstyles is a way to distract from the fat. If you're so horrified by their haircut or choice of outfit you might not notice their gut at first.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Wait, why would it be "EYBS" and "FYBS"? I know it's fully written as "Eff Your Beauty Standards," but surely Eff is F? Did she eat the alphabet and have to replace it really quickly with a discount version? I made an eat joke because she is fat, haha, get it so original, but seriously, why?

That bothers me.

Also, she is an rear end in a top hat.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

bringmyfishback posted:

Wait, why would it be "EYBS" and "FYBS"? I know it's fully written as "Eff Your Beauty Standards," but surely Eff is F? Did she eat the alphabet and have to replace it really quickly with a discount version? I made an eat joke because she is fat, haha, get it so original, but seriously, why?

That bothers me.

Also, she is an rear end in a top hat.

I like it when you post

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

cash crab posted:

I like it when you post

I feel the same way. raccoon and fish love 4 lyfe!

Also, some content, so that I am not a no-content fartface.

I wish this was bigger, but also I don't.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

bringmyfishback posted:

Wanna filet that booty just for the halibut.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

LingcodKilla posted:

:drat:

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005

twistedmentat posted:

I know they make butt cleaning wands for people who can't reach their butts. They were made at first for body builders, but now they're often used by the superfat.

nah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRtPVMyZ7Ig

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

LingcodKilla posted:

Holy poo poo, dude.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

bringmyfishback posted:

Chicken breasts of the sea.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Big Daddy is probably long deaddy by now but I'd like to remember him here, in happier days.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

bringmyfishback posted:

Okay, the little feetsocks are killing me. SO FLAPPY

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

bringmyfishback posted:

I wonder how she walks in that thing. Is it super stretchy, or is it just like a hobble skirt? Does she have to get an equally dumpy looking Chuck Greene cosplayer to carry her?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

shadow puppet of a posted:

Big Daddy is probably long deaddy by now but I'd like to remember him here, in happier days.

That dudes acne seems to have started to decay.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Qa'pla!

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Wanamingo posted:

I wonder how she walks in that thing. Is it super stretchy, or is it just like a hobble skirt? Does she have to get an equally dumpy looking Chuck Greene cosplayer to carry her?

I guess she has to hop everywhere, with a considerable amount of boob-flapping.

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010
Like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra. Mournful.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

shadow puppet of a posted:

Why is he wearing swimming goggles?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Your Gay Uncle posted:

Too fat for regular glasses, IIRC.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

Your Gay Uncle posted:

those are safety goggles, and maybe he has laser eyes and it is for your protection.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Your Gay Uncle posted:

Basketball goggles, and, ironically because its what fits when you your scalp-fat has blown your head up to the size of a basketball.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

this guy owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Birb Katter posted:

those are safety goggles, and maybe he has laser eyes and it is for your protection.

They're ruby-quartz goggles.

God! Get it right!

• Locked thread