Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
Some excellent sports journalism here. A kid lives in Texas and his dad is a big Texans fan. So the kid became a Jags fan to annoy his dad (and because he likes cats, and our logo is awesome, he is 7). Theeeenn he gets Leukemia. Make-a-wish finds out about this poor child stuck in the Texas wasteland, and rescue him!

http://imgur.com/vKrEQRZ

Pitty he couldn't come for that Colts game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

old dog child posted:

The Funk Zone must have been your Mecca. I like to drink a fine Franzia over ice.

chillable red?

Dramatika
Aug 1, 2002

THE BANK IS OPEN
There's a saddening lack of love for Spanish wine up in here

Monastrell/Cab blends, Tempranillo, and Viura for life

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

Was wine/booze chat already on TFF Bingo? I forget

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Dramatika posted:

There's a saddening lack of love for Spanish wine up in here

Monastrell/Cab blends, Tempranillo, and Viura for life

One of my wine clubs makes an amazing Tempranillo/Granache blend called The Spanish Dragon. Another one makes Tempranillo almost exclusively. Spanish grapes are good but outside of Tempranillo and Granache I haven't found one I like on its own.

old dog child posted:

The Funk Zone must have been your Mecca. I like to drink a fine Franzia over ice.

What is now the Funk Zone was poorly developed when I was in Santa Barbara, sadly. I went to one of the wineries (Giessinger) a ton but only because a friend worked there.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Big Bob Pataki posted:

This is cool and good.

Ditto.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Suspect Bucket posted:

Some excellent sports journalism here. A kid lives in Texas and his dad is a big Texans fan. So the kid became a Jags fan to annoy his dad (and because he likes cats, and our logo is awesome, he is 7). Theeeenn he gets Leukemia. Make-a-wish finds out about this poor child stuck in the Texas wasteland, and rescue him!

http://imgur.com/vKrEQRZ

Pitty he couldn't come for that Colts game.

My god. The Jags gave that kid cancer.

(That's really cute, though.)

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

GNU Order posted:

Anybody want to drink some bud light limes with me? pm me
I'll bring the V8 with clam juice, let's chelada it up

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

No Safe Word posted:

It's sharing the free space with BBQ chat.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

No Safe Word posted:

Pretty sure booze chat is on TFF bingo, yeah.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

Probably Magic posted:

My god. The Jags gave that kid cancer.

(That's really cute, though.)

I suppose it's better then the Titans giving you Chrons. Because y'all keep making GBS threads yourselves :3:

Get well soon Mariota tho.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Suspect Bucket posted:

I suppose it's better then the Titans giving you Chrons. Because y'all keep making GBS threads yourselves :3:

Get well soon Mariota tho.

Get your jokes in now because we'll be coming for you in 2017

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

Bort Bortles posted:

Pretty sure booze chat is on TFF bingo, yeah.

http://sportsargumentwiki.com/index.php?title=TFF_Bingo&action=edit someone go put it on the wiki for crying out loud or post it here and I will

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

Metapod posted:

Get your jokes in now because we'll be coming for you in 2017

We'll be waiting with bells on!

Oh, that reminds me, I had a song in my head during the panthers game.

CAMERA! FRIEND TO ALL CHILDREN!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXkMfyjo7PU

Cameraaaaaaaa
Cameraaaaaaaa

Camera is really sweet,
Camera's got shiny teeth,
We've been cheering Cam-Er-Aaaaa!

SHOES! TEETH! THROW! DANCE! POSE! Thug? FUN!
Misses Plorin is kind of a jerk, and Goodel is really dumb too.
We have to hear these stupid controversies,
But do we complain?
No? No! Yes.
Huh?
So we dab on 'em all over place,
And talk of nineteen so glorious wins

EVERYBODY NOW!
Camera is really neat,
He is filled with Winning Streaks,
SUPERBOWL FOR CAM-ER-AAAAAAAAAAAA

Suspect Bucket fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Dec 22, 2015

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies

DO YALL WANT A HAM posted:

who here doesn't love toilet wine lmao

Pruno forever

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
Andre Johnson :smith:

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/the-sad-saga-of-andre-johnson/

Dramatika
Aug 1, 2002

THE BANK IS OPEN

Spoeank posted:

One of my wine clubs makes an amazing Tempranillo/Granache blend called The Spanish Dragon. Another one makes Tempranillo almost exclusively. Spanish grapes are good but outside of Tempranillo and Granache I haven't found one I like on its own.

What is now the Funk Zone was poorly developed when I was in Santa Barbara, sadly. I went to one of the wineries (Giessinger) a ton but only because a friend worked there.

If you don't mind spending a decent bit, if you ever see a bottle of El Nido Clio Monastrell/Cab Blend, it will change your life for the better

Not gonna lie, I totally had this thought. Sadly, I didn't even get to see the first Texans win in Indy :(

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
My Johnson is 6'3

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Did his split with Houston create bad blood between them, or was it just WR aged out of his big dollar contract and going to pasture on a team that was (in the preseason) considered to be a potential contender? Even if he was on the wrong side of it, I have to imagine it was somewhat of a bittersweet loss as a Colt if he still has any attachment to the Texans franchise.

Dramatika
Aug 1, 2002

THE BANK IS OPEN

DrKennethNoisewater posted:

Did his split with Houston create bad blood between them, or was it just WR aged out of his big dollar contract and going to pasture on a team that was (in the preseason) considered to be a potential contender? Even if he was on the wrong side of it, I have to imagine it was somewhat of a bittersweet loss as a Colt if he still has any attachment to the Texans franchise.

He got a standing ovation in Houston when he came back, even if we do hate the Colts. It just makes us sad to see him in a Colts uniform. I hope he signs a one day contract with us whenever he retires.

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

I don't think Dre dislikes Houston or even the Texans as a franchise. He might have a distaste for some of the front office guys due to how some of it was handled but I think it'll blow over and he'll due the whole "retire as a Texan" thing when the time comes (probably soon :smith: ).

I remember thinking how sad it was that it took so long to get our first win against Indy at all, then I ended up being at the game we did finally get that win. That was nine years ago.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

lol, gravy.

Checked the weekend one and welp... gently caress you for not making Fitzmagic as Chewie. :colbert:

edit: Oh, it's Weddle, :golfclap:

Chilichimp fucked around with this message at 18:17 on Dec 22, 2015

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

No Safe Word posted:

http://sportsargumentwiki.com/index.php?title=TFF_Bingo&action=edit someone go put it on the wiki for crying out loud or post it here and I will

Templated and started.

http://sportsargumentwiki.com/index.php?title=TFF_Bingo

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Hey, can anyone more talented than me avatar this:

It's cam getting ready to go be bad rear end and wreck the giants after they tied it up and I'm kind of tired of having a domestic violent as my avatar.

SWNomad
Jun 28, 2008
Drunk chat: Watched my Arizona Wildcats crushing it Saturday morning and got inspired: a coffee with a shot of fireball and a shot of Irish creme. Tasted like Christmas. I can't find any name for it, but best name idea so far: "Devil's Irish Wake-up Call."

drunk leprechaun
May 7, 2007
sobriety is for the weak and the stupid

SWNomad posted:

best name idea so far: "Devil's Irish Wake-up Call."

Too long. Go with "Devil's Wake-up Call". That or Am Drunk Sauce or something.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Devil's irish coffee

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

BlindSite posted:

It's cam getting ready to go be bad rear end and wreck the giants after they tied it up and I'm kind of tired of having a domestic violent as my avatar.

Hmmmm with imgur I could get it down to 184kb with their editor but I don't know if there's a way to get it smaller without an actual program, anyone gimme any advice?

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Festival with your real* little sister!
Make Russell Wilson your avatar instead.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

BlindSite posted:

Hmmmm with imgur I could get it down to 184kb with their editor but I don't know if there's a way to get it smaller without an actual program, anyone gimme any advice?

Sure. Don't go to bed angry with your spouse. Always leave a good tip. It is better to wipe too much than too little. Even if you don't like Star Wars you should tell people that you do; they get weird if you don't. Long distance is the wrong distance. Whenever you meet anybody, look for something nice to say about them, because even if they’ve got a hideous face they might have fantastic ankles or lovely hair, and compliments do cheer people up enormously.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
put chiche on ignore

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Volkerball posted:

put chiche on ignore

This is fair. He asked for advice in general.

A bit of advice? In the future, ask for good advice.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Chichevache posted:

Sure. Don't go to bed angry with your spouse. Always leave a good tip. It is better to wipe too much than too little. Even if you don't like Star Wars you should tell people that you do; they get weird if you don't. Long distance is the wrong distance. Whenever you meet anybody, look for something nice to say about them, because even if they’ve got a hideous face they might have fantastic ankles or lovely hair, and compliments do cheer people up enormously.

Lol

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

Chichevache posted:

A bit of advice? In the future, ask for good advice.

Volkerball posted:

put chiche on ignore

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

BlindSite posted:

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Chichevache posted:

Wear a condom.

For the love of god, wear a condom.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Joey Freshwater posted:

Wear a condom.

For the love of god, wear a condom.

If only someone could go back in time and tell Chiche's father. :sigh:

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Chichevache posted:

If only someone could go back in time and tell Chiche's father. :sigh:

Much like your posting, you should have been aborted

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
No condom.

Because then we wouldn't have these poo poo post.

Your making the future!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

BlindSite posted:

You really need to just ask for the nod to be reversed so it's just a permanod.

• Locked thread