Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Short Penguin
Jun 1, 2010

VanSandman posted:

Dog at sunset, with clam.

Thank you for this picture. It is now my desktop background

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

VanSandman posted:

Just need to get an Otter to teach him how to open it on his tummy-tum.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.

VanSandman posted:

Is this one of those secret spy phrases? If so, the Russians have got some very adorable espionage.

Moon Potato
May 12, 2003

Nothing melts my heart like baby otters. Gonna share this to the PYF Otter thread.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

"Sea otters have 1 million hairs per square inch—more than any other animal."

Whoa. That IS fuzzy.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Chili posted:

So as some of you may recall the decision to keep Butterscotch is being based on the feasibility of working with foster kittens while we have him.

Guess What?!

Chili and Katdicks' House O' Fosters is back in business!

We got our hands on two brand new kitties, and we got to name them!

Meet:

:toot: Finn!

And

:toot: Rey!

They're only 9 weeks old, and we'll likely only have them for a week or so. Our goals with them is to help them put on a little weight and socialize them a bit. As it is now Finn is, true to his name, very excited about everything and bumbles around the whole room. He's got a hell of a purr on him. Rey is definitely the more subdued of the two but is still very sweet and once you grab her she's a glutton for rubs.

It's really hard getting video/picture of these little black burs, everything just comes out looking like a Miyazaki short. We've never had entirely black kitties, if anyone has any tips on getting good shots of them, let us know! These two are so sweet!

We'll keep you all updated!

:neckbeard: Finn and Rey! :neckbeard:

Oh and Butterscotch is highly interested in them, either because he's sweet or he thinks they will taste sweet. We're keeping them sequestered for the time being.

Pretty cute kitties ya got there, if I do say so myself!

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

I love cocaine snow!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut0yruwNdJM

Gorgar
Dec 2, 2012

VanSandman posted:

More of this dog please!

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Forget dogs. I want some Butterscotch for Xmas. :colbert:

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

D'aww :kimchi: never knew snow to polar bears was like catnip to felines

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRSsxfu0F3o

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

VanSandman posted:

Calm with clam

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

I didn't even notice the clam. I just read it as 'Dog at sunset with calm' and I was like yeah pretty much

GenericOverusedName
Nov 24, 2009

KUVA TEAM EPIC

Ozz81 posted:

D'aww :kimchi: never knew snow to polar bears was like catnip to felines

These ones are at San Diego so they probably don't get many chances to play in it. They're having a blast!

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

:kimchi: Merry Christmas, everyone.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

cash crab posted:

:kimchi: Merry Christmas, everyone.

Yeah well give it a couple weeks and there will be plenty of furry Christmas gifts showing up.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Blackchamber posted:

Yeah well give it a couple weeks and there will be plenty of furry Christmas gifts showing up.

Well aren't you a ray of sunshine.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

My favourite is the one with the little Polar Beard

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Gorgar posted:

More of this dog please!

Okay

I'll get clam!

Where clam go?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Fishing for extra points from the judge :3: Kitty looks almost exactly like a cat my grandmother had, named Puppy. So named because she was the sole surviving kitten of her litter, and got adopted into a house of nothing but dogges. So she thought she was one.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

I wish I could make this the holiday thread title

Short Penguin
Jun 1, 2010

Blackchamber posted:

jeeze, way to ruin the good mood debbie downer

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

Blackchamber posted:

Read the room, man.

Gorgar
Dec 2, 2012

VanSandman posted:

Okay

I'll get clam!

Where clam go?

Thanks. This is quality dog.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
I normally wouldn't post a failarmy video in a cute thread but there's some cute hilarity to be had.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gSCIGjpnFU

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

I normally wouldn't post a failarmy video in a cute thread but there's some cute hilarity to be had.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gSCIGjpnFU

Hahaha, yes. Eric made it.

of bees
Dec 28, 2009
A couple of months ago, a friend of mine found a bunch of kittens outside. They were probably 4-ish weeks old? She thought the mama cat would come back for them though, so she let them be but kept an eye on where they had been, just in case. Soon enough they had all moved on, but within a couple of days two of the kittens were back, and stayed by her garage for almost an entire day, so she decided to take them in.

They're now 4 months old, and they're so full of energy. It was hard to get a picture of them, they're usually zooming around the house. They're also really loud, so I'm pretty sure they have some Siamese in them.

The all-black one is Vader, and the grey-and-white one is Mako.

Said friend also has a 9-year-old moosedog (german shepard/rottweiler mix) named Zoe who keeps getting pounced on by the kittens, and she just looks at everyone like 'why would you do this to me'.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Parents' new doggy Hippu:
http://gfycat.com/BestMadFiddlercrab

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wanna rub that fat belly

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Chili posted:

:neckbeard: Finn and Rey! :neckbeard:

Oh and Butterscotch is highly interested in them, either because he's sweet or he thinks they will taste sweet. We're keeping them sequestered for the time being.

Oh dear, it looks like they gave you a pair of soot sprites by mistake. :ohdear:

I love black kittens. :3:

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Capy holidays

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

The little kiss he gives the kitty just makes me so happy.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

BattleMaster posted:

Capy holidays

I never noticed how silly feet they have.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Freaking acromegalic hamster with flippers!

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

"Have you ever had a dream s-.. that s-.. that you um you had... you d-.. you w- ... you could do.. you wi-... you wan-... you, you could do so...you, you do, you could... you want, you want him to do you so much you could do anything? :D"

Mr.Chill
Aug 29, 2006

That boy is a poet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

This is Bourbon when he was a kitten. A fine beast.

This is him now. Useless.

• Locked thread