Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What gun are you going to use in this Call of Duty?
The good one that everyone else uses
Another, different gun
View Results

• Locked thread
Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

SubponticatePoster posted:

Starting to see the first trickle of single-digit level numbers,, where my PS4 D-crew at?

I'll be along shortly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Ohhh quad feeds count even if you die in the midst of one?

I got 3, then died, then my sticky went off and got it for me.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

So is there a double xp's yet

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

So is there a double xp's yet

I bet we won't see it this weekend, they don't want to do it when people are first starting the game

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

Plus everyone traveling or busy with family. I'd guess they'll do it next weekend.

Mr. McGibblets
Sep 17, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx
I'm online on PS4 my GT is Pizzzaa_Man I have a positive K/D and Win/Loss record I'll literally be on for the next 8+ hours....so shoot me an invite.

RossCo
Dec 30, 2012

I have no idea what I am doing in almost any given situation.
Apologies if someone just tried to join a group with me in game (PSN: SurlyMidgetBear). I was hitting rest mode as I heard someone start talking!

Anyhow, the christmas newcomer thing is going to be interesting. I think I'm going to have to get used to killing high score streaks, as no matter how well we were doing today someone would feed the other team enough for something scary.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls... Dyin' Time's here! :getin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHU6K47qgc8

The_Fuzzinator
Oct 9, 2007

I know now why you Cuddle. But it's something I can never do.
http://www.twitch.tv/the_fuzzinator If you cant play come watch me play with the gang. its really... i feel like we're committing war crimes

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

Gadzooks! I'm terrified of this little child who is going to stab me with a knife. I must wrest the knife away from his control and therefore gain the upperhand.
So I went ahead and did ELO + Rapid Fire + Stock Drakon and it is indeed complete bullshit.

Now that I have that completed, what should I focus on next that is "bullshit broken"?

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Knifegrab posted:

So I went ahead and did ELO + Rapid Fire + Stock Drakon and it is indeed complete bullshit.

Now that I have that completed, what should I focus on next that is "bullshit broken"?

That damned Ripper knife! :argh:

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Merry Christmas CoD thread. I love Christmas pubs so much. :allears:

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Knifegrab posted:

Try the p-06 if your aim is semi decent, extended mags is a must but pick your preferred scope.

Gordon Shumway
Jan 21, 2008

Finally got the challenge for destroying a RAPS before it could drop any drones by unloading my Scythe into it as soon as it appeared.

Now to destroy four more power cores... :negative:

RossCo
Dec 30, 2012

I have no idea what I am doing in almost any given situation.

Gordon Shumway posted:

Now to destroy four more power cores... :negative:

There should be a christmas charity campaign to spend all the kill streaks earnt by killing christmas newcomers on power cores.

Superanos
Nov 13, 2009

They should lower the Power Core requirements, there are many more useful high tier streaks.

The_Fuzzinator
Oct 9, 2007

I know now why you Cuddle. But it's something I can never do.
so tonight when im done visiting family, im going to see about loading up on booze and streaming christmas pub stomping. it should be atleast midly amusing.

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

The christmas noobs are great!!

...when they aren't stacked onto my team. :c

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Deviant posted:

The christmas noobs are great!!

...when they aren't stacked onto my team. :c

I noticed less pubs and far more people trying to prey on pubs.

The Crusher
Aug 13, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE NEKOMIMI CLIFFYB
Hey my buddy bought this game and I haven't played a CoD shooter since Blops 1. Back then my favorite thing was a sileneced SPAS with marathon, just running around shotgunning dudes.

I'm busy enough wrapping my head around the vertical changes introduced with all this Crysis-like jumping, does anyone have a good/fun shotgun loadout I can try or strive for? And considering I've only unlocked the first 2 shotguns so far, which one is favored overall?

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Ask Versus about his Haymaker + Xim4 combo. It's super effective! :haw:

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

i wanna play a stupid shooty this xmas, do people still bother with MW3? the future stuff isnt appealing to me

Gordon Shumway
Jan 21, 2008

Superanos posted:

They should lower the Power Core requirements, there are many more useful high tier streaks.

Agreed, make it 1250 so it comes after HATR, like EMP did after VSAT in BLOPS 2. Or even lower, if they're feeling generous.

And while we're wishing, maybe they could give it a higher chance to appear in care packages.

Gordon Shumway fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Dec 25, 2015

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Mister Macys posted:

Ask Versus about his Haymaker + Xim4 combo. It's super effective! :haw:

The Brecci is better.

housefly
Sep 11, 2001

Fibby Boy posted:

I noticed less pubs and far more people trying to prey on pubs.

Same here. I've been consistently thrown into matches with people that are on 3rd+ prestige. I haven't even prestiged once yet.

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

Gordon Shumway posted:

Finally got the challenge for destroying a RAPS before it could drop any drones by unloading my Scythe into it as soon as it appeared.

I got this with the DART but it didn't count. Wonder if it's a bug.

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

StabMasterArson posted:

i wanna play a stupid shooty this xmas, do people still bother with MW3? the future stuff isnt appealing to me
You might have better luck with Ghosts having a population, MW3 is pretty old at this point.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

StabMasterArson posted:

You mean Ghosts. MW3 is loving old, dude.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Do people still consistently play old CODs? I don't mean MW2 nostalgia nights

RichterIX
Apr 11, 2003

Sorrowful be the heart
I am at least as bad as all the Christmas pubs which hurts my feelings but in my defense this is the first Call it Duty I've played since CoD2.

teknetik
Jan 13, 2010

SO
JEWISH
I don't recall seeing so many terrible pubbies ever dropshotting with as much frequency as they have been today.

Spudsly
Jul 11, 2006

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Do people still consistently play old CODs? I don't mean MW2 nostalgia nights

I think you'll find people on most of them, even the more despicable titles like mw3 and aw have people playing on console.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Spudsly posted:

despicable titles like mw3 and aw

excuse me :colbert:

Superanos
Nov 13, 2009

StabMasterArson posted:

You will find large amounts of cheaters on every COD in last gen. Ghosts is the last old-style COD and it's available on (currently) cheatless current gen consoles.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Reminder that BLOPS1 is still the best COD.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

If everyone would play MW2 again that would be great.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

He's not wrong.

I would probably do some Extinction if anyone asked, but not until I've beaten the Campaign, and Nightmares.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Reminder that BLOPS1 is still the best COD.

:hfive:

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
Nightmares is aggressively unfun. There I said it.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Fibby Boy posted:

:agreed: it is a bad mode. I want to do some whatever the hardest difficulty is co-op campaign at some point next week. Gotta get those Cheevos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Fibby Boy posted:

Play it on Regular like it was intended, tryhard. :colbert:

• Locked thread