Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sheesh, the data packs added up are 15 GB... I guess I need to buy a external hard drive for my Wii U now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 26, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

There are data packs you can download to make the game load quicker initially and during fast travel, and reduce the pop in a fair amount I've heard. They came with the digital version by default so I don't know how the disc version acts without them.

i never downloaded any data anything and holy moly does it ever pop in

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I'm working on getting all the stars poles n stamps in super Mario 3D world and swearing A LOT

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

fozzy fosbourne posted:

I'm working on getting all the stars poles n stamps in super Mario 3D world and swearing A LOT

same, but all my swearing is stuff like 'loving sweet' and 'ho poo poo yes'.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

fozzy fosbourne posted:

There's no way I could do all poles and stamps in that game. That's like beating every level 6 or 7 times. drat.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol The gamepad mode screen is fricking tiny for XenoChronX.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I got Legacy of the Void. Going to play that.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Oh hey Pikachu.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Played some Sunless Sea, now moving on to Dragon Quest V

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
i helped defend a goon's fob
i think it was a goon anyway

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

Wormskull posted:

lol The gamepad mode screen is fricking tiny for XenoChronX.

the text is so small that I thought changing to gamepad would make it easier, lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

I got Legacy of the Void. Going to play that.

Let me know if the campaign is any good.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Awesome, just awesome. Nintendo Wins again.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

NickRoweFillea posted:

I think I'm gonna pick Bloodborne back up after I finish watching Slamboree 1999.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
xenoblade chronicles x feels like an HD remake of a really badass old game, delivered to us before it's time

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

I keep praying that they'll release a patch giving us the option to make the text bigger

Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE

net cafe scandal posted:

Oh hey Pikachu.

what's up

Raymond Hog
Nov 28, 2013

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Awesome, just awesome. Nintendo Wins again.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Gonna play Mario Maker with the gf.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Lmao at Knucs probation/ban

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
splatoon!!!

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
RIP Knuc, pwned by the sadbrains IT janitor

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Live by the 'POS, die by the 'POS.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

It's a Fantasy Life Christmas.

Dec 26, 2012

ftl, earlier

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Finishing Ace Attorney 1. Haven't played it since 2006 so I forgot a lot of it which is good.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Larry Parrish posted:

Let me know if the campaign is any good.

Story is pretty bad. Better than Heart of the Swarm by a country mile, but that's still not saying much. The gameplay is really tight and the level gimmicks are interesting and fun.

I play a lot of multiplayer so it's an automatic purchase but even for a person who solely plays single player campaign I'd recommend it.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Dishonored definitive. This is a much better thief game than thief 4

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

I finished the main story in Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon and went on to the postgame

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

if you say "derp kluft" into your giflfriends puss while giving her head, she cums like crazy. anyway, just this gamers advice. have a nice day!

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

FactsAreUseless posted:

Live by the 'POS, die by the 'POS.

yeah rip

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
im playing kotor for the first time

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

tumor looking batty posted:

if you say "derp kluft" into your giflfriends puss while giving her head, she cums like crazy. anyway, just this gamers advice. have a nice day!

JC Denton: I know your cumphrase.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

JC Denton: I know your cumphrase.
I AM NOT A MACHI--:gizz:

i started playing the turok remake. it seems like the type of game that would have been an abomination on the n64 controller, but wsad+mouse makes it a blast because you move at the speed of most ferraris

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Unguided posted:

This was the first Friday in like a month that I didn't play Fantasy Life non-stop. The game is so drat addicting.

For me, it was a night of switching constantly between Divinity: Original Sin, Star Wars: Battlefront, and Rune Factory 4.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Unguided posted:

i love fantasy life. the sequel is a mobile game but if it has yoshitaka amano etc. working on it ill probably play it anyway

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Gah Fantasy Life needs to get on sale NOW! I'm saving my chillgame budget for Story of Seasons on the 31st

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
I started up SMT4 and lemme tell you: It seems good as hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

I started up SMT4 and lemme tell you: It seems good as hell.

it's good as hell